Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:59 pm
User Image

A small herd of gazelles is on a hyper-alert because there is a female cheetah that have been following them for few days to weeks, picking them off one by one whenever she gets hungry. Nzambi weaves in and out tall dried grass with her tail brushing against the ground while her intent lavender gaze zones on to a buck that have been straggling behind because of the wound she have inflicted on his hind leg just two days ago. Her stomach growled as she drops to her belly, peering over the grass preparing to launch her attack.

Switching the weight from one hind leg to other as her body is coiled up, Nzambi slowly rises up and takes one step forward. One by one, gazelle' heads popped up and they all started running like there were demons on their heels. Almost like they orchestrated this play, Nzambi bursts out of the tall grass at the full speed chasing down the injured gazelle and within ten minutes, she is on top of the gazelle with her fangs buried around his windpipe. Panting heavily, Nzambi starts to drag the corpse to the shade of the tree so she could eat quickly before any scavengers or bigger felines come to steal the food away.

Her eyes darts around, feeling quite uneasy because she noticed that she is right near a pridelands so her goal is to eat her fill then disappear into the grasses so she won't get chased because right now her fuel is at empty. Nzambi slowly drops to her belly as she starts to eat while the vultures drops around nearby, waiting for her to finish eating. Occasionally, she would hiss at the vultures and swipe at them when they gets closer but what she doesn't know is trouble will be coming her way very soon.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:42 pm
User Image

Her sad attempts to be unnoticed were far too late. Thona had been watching her under a far tree for some time now. The shade hid him well, which was why he loved trees. Too bad there wasn't many of them. Except in his tiny little oasis. He had found the perfect spot to make a pride. A nice watering hole in rocks. Only a few trees were there, but enough to make him happy. It was all hidden unless they knew where to look. Most didn't even think about going towards the cluster of rocks in the middle of his pride. They only walked past the it in his pride lands.

If the creature interested him, he'd go and great them. If he felt threatened, he'd chase them out or try to kill them. But if they did neither, he'd just watch them slip by. Though, today, he was in a mood for something else. Something he had not done in a long time. He hadn't seduced a female in ages it seemed. He hadn't seen one in a while, that wasn't already in his tribe.

At least, not until now. He watched the young cheetah female hunt, eat, and hide. Of course, he had seen it all, and knew exactly where she was. Despite his green hair, he was almost completely hidden. Though, unless they knew exactly what they were looking for, they'd hardly see him. He waited a moment, and watched. He wanted to get up and walk to her when she dropped her guard alittle bit more.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:07 pm
Nzambi stubbornly hunkered over her hard-earned prize as she glowered at the vultures mulishly, not willing to give the carcass up just yet because she is not full. Tearing into the flank, the cheetah chows down as fast as she could while the fur on back of her neck to tip of tail is standing up, not liking the fact that the vultures is closing in while being bold by trying to 'chase' her off. With a mental sigh, the cheetah female retreats into the safety of the shade given by the trees nearby while the vultures swooped in and tore the carcass apart.

Licking her muzzle, Nzambi settles down on her hind legs and began to groom herself since she doesn't like the feeling of blood drying on her muzzle or body. The fur on back of her body slowly starts to relaxes as she settles down on her stomach, watching the vultures ravage the corpse disdainfully. She slowly rests her head on her paws as she allows the boredom takes over and her body is visibly relaxed but poised to flee or fight if necessary. The corpse jerked and danced as the vultures attacked it with vigor until it is picked clean, its sightless eyes meets with Nzambi's eyes and the cheetah's nose reflexively crinkled up little bit in a small snarl.

If anybody from the pridelands she is laying near wants to approach her, then they will have to be prepared to deal with a bitchy cheetah because she is still hungry but vultures was too impatient to let her finish eating. Nzambi closes her eyes for few minutes and sighed to herself. Oh the joys of being a cheetah!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:39 am
Thona stood. He could use another hunter like her, or something of that. He didn't have very many of them at the moment. He wished his pride would grow fastly, but that wasn't how things were going. Though, good things too time, he told himself. Flicking his tail, he moved slowly towards her. He wasn't afraid of any noise to make, his bones cracked and clinked together. It was hard for him to silently approach anyone, but that was the point. He didn't need to hunt for himself anymore, though he did when he wanted to. He had his ways of being quiet f needing to.

"Bravo," He said as he stopped just feet away from her. "though, I would say you need more work on keeping your food." Yes, it was a shame she couldn't fend off the vultures. It made her slightly weak, at least in his eyes. He'd fix that if she wanted, but for a small price. He couldn't help but to notice she was pretty. Oh, how he could use her then toss her aside like so many others.

He didn't say anymore, he just waited for what she had to say. Watching, studying.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:00 pm
Nzambi's eyes snapped open as she hears someone or something approaching her and irritation flickers through her lavender eyes when she sees that its just a leopard that is rumored to own a pride nearby. "Power in numbers." Nzambi just simply says as she keeps the irritated gaze on the leopard as she refuses to get up from the ground but she is ready to defend herself if necessary. "I can't fight off all of the vultures without getting wounded in process. If I get wounded, I die." She simply pointed out the fact of life. She stretches her front legs out as the irritated gaze evolved into a bored one.

"What do you want, leopard?" She inquires as she squints her eyes at him, feeling little wary of this male. Nzambi's eyes flickers toward the corpse that have been picked clean within minutes as she refrains from emitting a small irritated growl because she wasn't even close to being done eating before she got forced away from the hard-earned meal. Her eyes returns toward the leopard as she stands up, forcing herself to look like she is relaxed while she approaches him slowly. "If you know how to keep food.. then you shall teach me how to fight without getting wounded." She smirks at him little bit.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:16 am
"If you kill one of them, they'll flee and leave you alone." He said knowing these lands well, he had done that and now never gets bothered, as well as his hunting crew. Or what little of a hunting crew he actually had. "It's all about appearing dangerous to them." He didn't know why he was giving her this bit of information. Perhaps it was because he wanted a bit of her, more than just in his pride. She wasn't what he'd usually go for, but he hadn't had a cheetah lover in quite some time. It was time to fix that.

Of course, he didn't want her to know his intentions of their meeting. "Now, now, that's not the way to talk to the king of these lands, " He started "That'll get you killed, you know." He said with a twisted smirk. Oh, he could have lots of fun with this female. "I'm sorry, but you'll have to give me something in return for my teachings," He added as she spoke more. "I don't do things for free, you know." His smirk was almost stuck upon his face.

He wanted her to accept, he could feel her need to accept. Then she'd owe him, and she'd have no choice but to agree to his plans. Of course, he'd have to make sure she kept her mouth shut, but that wasn't a problem with him at all. He was good at making females listen to him. Well, he was good at making everyone listen to him. It was why he was King, and not someone else.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 12:48 am
"Tried that before and vultures swarmed all over me. Its probably because you are bigger than me." Nzambi gives the leopard a 'duh' expression as she slowly rises up to standing stance, having a feeling that this leopard usually don't approach someone unless he wants something. "If you haven't noticed, cheetahs aren't exactly big like leopards. We are dangerous because animals like you underestimate us." She says with a slight snap in her voice. Longer she is in this male's presence, more irritated she become because there is something about this male that rubs her wrong way.

"Ah.. but of course." Nzambi does a mock bowl by bending her front legs down little bit and dips her head before she meets his eyes with her lavender ones. "Heaven forbids someone talks to the king like they would with others." She sarcastically commented, obviously not afraid of the male in front of her. Nzambi shoots the king a mocking stare as she moves away from him, rolling her eyes. "If I am thinking the way you are thinking, then I am sorry. You aren't going to mount me just because you got me some food." She flatly says as she glares at him defiantly.

The cheetah female could see some genetic advantage of breeding with the male in front of her. But there are few problems and one of those problems is species difference. She would want to breed fertile offspring instead of possibly infertile offspring. Her eyes flickers toward Thona as she makes a show of walking away from him to show him that he doesn't control this female at all. "I will be back, sweetcheeks. I need to get another gazelle." She mockingly calls over her shoulder toward Thona, thinking she could manipulate the leopard into catching a gazelle for her.

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:42 pm
"Do you think I am a moron?" He said bluntly. "I know more cheetahs then you probably will ever." He simply stated with a dull expression. "You've just don't got what it takes to scare them." He said with a shrug. Females.... they were truly useless. "I don't underestimate those that are actually worthy of it. Unlike the likes of you." He said simply. She was making him angry, but he held his cool. He knew quite well that if he became angry, he wouldn't be very good at fighting. Anger covered up intelligence and made others mess up in battle. No, he wouldn't do that.

"I'm sure you'd be different with my pride right around you. " He simply said. "Especially since the fact that they're all eager to rip someone to pieces." He eyed her "You would be no challenge for them, even one on one." Well he couldn't say that about all his pride members, but it was best not to mention them. Someone like him would never admit a weakness in his pride to outsiders.

"If I wanted to mount you, I would have done it already. Sorry, but you're not the type of..... thing I like." He said. Of course that was only half right. He'd never had actually forced anything on her, though. He found no pleasure in rape. Making them regret a willingly thing was a much more satisfying feeling.

"If you think I'm going to let you hunt on my grounds, think again. " He quickly moved in front of her. "You'll have to leave, or do something for me in return for my services." He said with a smirk. "Or join up." Which wasn't something he was totally thrilled with, but perhaps after she willingly gave into him one way or another, he'd throw her to the rest of the males in his pride. His smirk vanished and now he meant business. He wasn't going to let her mock him, no, he was going to have a bit of fun with this one.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:23 pm
"Well you do look the part, my dear." She shot back with a sickeningly sweet smile as she rolls her eyes at his next comment. "Are you telling me that a leopard knows more cheetahs than a.... well.. cheetah?" She made a derisive noise deep in her throat as she gets up. Nzambi is not the one to get irritated or annoyed this fast like she is right now in Thona's presence and that's not a good sign. Her eyes flashes at him in annoyance but she refrained from losing her temper and outright killing this arrogant male and she dips her head at him lightly, forcing herself to let the insult roll off her fur. "I guess I will have to prove my mettle to you?" Nzambi snapped at him sarcastically as she bristles little bit.

"Oh really now? Bring them on." The female cheetah steps closer to Thona to the point where her face is just scant inches away from his face. "I can and will take them on just as easily. They might be eager to rip someone apart but I am eager to stay alive and to prove to you and others that I am strong and I can scare those vultures off if I wanted to." Her voice went from growly tone to soft and dangerous tone. She shot him a "Want to try me now?" glare as she refuses to give a ground to him. Nzambi ignored Thona's comment about not wanting to mount her because the feeling is mutual since if a male infuriates her this much, no way in hell she want to make happy with that male.

As she walked off, seeing if this male is manipulated, quickly found herself in front of the male and she bares her fangs at him in annoyance. "Last time I checked, I am just at border of your lands which means any gazelles are available for me or anyone else to hunt. Now... if you please... move the hell out of my way." She says with a hiss as she tries to sidesteps him. "If you think I am going to join your pathetic pride, then think again, sweetheart." She glowers at him, refusing to back down or cave in.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:32 pm
He could tell she was young, so his thoughts were exactly true. He knew she hadn't seen more cheetahs than he had, and he probably had slept with more than she ever could dream of. Well, fine he hadn't slept with THAT many cheetahs, but she didn't need to know that. "I see you're no more intelligent than a simple k-9." he said with a smile. He could play the sweet yet cruel as well. Probably better than she could. "I'm saying that I know for fact that I've seen more cheetahs than you." He flicked his long tail about and left a silence to challenge her. "Hell, I've probably slept with more cheetahs than you have actually met." That was half true. He didn't think she was exactly a social butterfly, but he could be wrong. Normally he wasn't though.

Thona swung his paw at her face to see what she'd do. It was a fast movement, but he wanted to test her words. Perhaps it wasn't the best thing to do, but he didn't even extend his claws, Maybe that was a little more generous than he would have been normally. He didn't want to piss her off TOO much. He still did want something out of this little encounter. He always wanted something from his meetings. Weather it was cubs, or them to join his pride, or some other type of benefit. "It would be wise to shut your mouth when given warnings" He snapped. "I say what is mine, and what isn't. No one else. If you dare to threaten me again, I WILL use my claws and teeth next time. " He spoke. "There is no scaring me as you think you can do. You're weak and pathetic, and I will prove that here."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Nzambi refrained from smacking Thona with her claws extended as she sneers at him. "It takes one to know one uh?" She retorted as she keeps the smile on her face while she snaps at his nose, seemingly to be playful but she is really trying to draw the blood from him. "I will give you this. You might know and slept with the entire cheetah population.." She pauses as she sneers at him before she moves away from him. "But you aren't a cheetah, you aren't an expert on cheetah. I might be young.. but that doesn't mean I am inexperienced." She narrows her eyes at him disdainfully. Nzambi flicks her tail as she contiunes to watch Thona steadily, refusing to move her eyes because she can't trust this male.

Nzambi's eyes flickers as Thona's body shifts just a second before the paw went swinging toward her face and she suddenly leapt forward, intending to tackle the large leopard to the ground. She felt the paw hitting her shoulder as she snarled at him. If she succeeded in tackling him to the ground, she would bite him around his neck around as a warning. If Thona countered, she will jump backward as she arches her body to make herself look more bigger with poofy fur all over. "This part of land is not yours, you didn't claim it. I don't smell any markers around this part so therefore you have NO rights to dictate to me what I can do or not do on this free land." She hisses the words out as she glowers at him in warning. "Oh big bad king.. going to rough up a little female.. I am sure you are on a power trip right now because you are picking on someone smaller and younger than you." The words came out of her mouth, dripping with venom.

Nzambi laughs as she digs her claws in the ground as she goes into a ready stance with dangerous glint in her eyes. "If you think I am weak and pathetic... then prove it." the challenge floats in the air between them.

I Lady Kiya I generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:00 pm
Thona felt like he was having a fight with a little kid. He seriously had that feeling that no one ever taught her how to grow up. Today, he was going to do just that. He was going to show her how real adults played. He didn't have to be a cheetah to know cheetahs, just like she didn't have to be a leopard to know leopards. It was enough to be around them for a time to understand them. She really was clueless, he realized.

As she made her move, Thona stiffened his body and let her bounce into him. Instead of hitting her in the face, like he had hoped, he smacked her shoulder. His claws came out the moment she had touched his chest. He wasn't going to play nice anymore. She didn't know who she was messing with. He snarled at her and snapped at her neck before speaking again. "Listen here, you worthless pile of meat. " he started "If you had ANY brains in your head, you'd know that I can make any land out here my own. Just because YOU can't smell us this far, doesn't mean it isn't ours."

He wasn't angry, on the contrary, he rather liked having the chance to beat up another. Even though he really didn't NEED a reason to do so. It was just better when there was a reason. "I show lessons to those who need it." he said. "Regardless of size, everyone needs to learn their place, and you're now learning yours." He took her words for nothing but just that. Her words were just words. She could only do a little bit of damage to him, or she could run. He knew he wouldn't be able to catch her if she ran.

"With pleasure." He spoke with a grin upon his face. He watched her muscles as she had moved away from him shortly after realizing that she hadn't been able to knock him off guard. It wasn't really hard, he was twice her weight. It'd be like a little kid trying to knock over an adult. He wasn't worried at all if she attacked him, he could handle anything she dished. He'd attacked a bigger cheetah and came out with hardly any scratches. "Though, I do have to say... Ladies first." He was ready.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 8:40 pm
Nzambi frowns little bit in annoyance as she realized that they are just going around in circles and she probably overreacted but this male seems to get under her fur quite easily and cause her to act like a little cub. Her snarling expression smoothed out into a neutral yet calculating expression while she eyes the leopard in front of her. The cheetah smirks little bit as she watches the male, now becoming little bit amused.

As she bounced off Thona because the dratted male stiffened his body which made it even more harder for her to tackle him and pin him down so she retreated to a little safe distance, all poofed up. Nzambi swiftly moves out of the snapping range as she almost got her throat torn out (in her opinion) by the leopard in front of her and she growls little bit in warning. "Then why haven't you marked this part of the land yet? As far as its not marked, anyone can hunt here and you will have to accept that." She snapped the answer out. "But this is not worth my time. I will just herd the gazelles to another area." She bares her fangs at him as she is tempted to go and do what she is threatening the leopard but she knows that if she looks away or move away, Thona will probably attack and kill her. The cheetah slowly settles into a battle-ready stance as fur on back of her neck to tip of tail is standing up and she lowers her head little bit to reduce any chances of him being able to get to her neck.

Nzambi paces little bit in front of Thona as she weights the pros and cons about attacking a leopard whom is double or triple her size with possible more strength than her. Unfortunately, for this cheetah, the cons are rapidly increasing in numbers and the outcome in her head doesn't look that great but she is not ready to admit the defeat. Her tail is stiff just like her muscles as she stops in front of Thona, looking like she is ready to rip his throat out. Twitching little bit, Nzambi's expression turns shuttered and shielded as she slowly starts to back away from the leopard, keeping her wary eyes on him. "I will herd the gazelles away from your land and you can start marking." She coldly says as she watches him carefully.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 3:32 pm
He didn't bother to answer her question, not that it mattered what she said after all. He could claim this land as easy as he could claim her life, but he didn't feel like killing her as much as he didn't feel like marking this land. Why mark it when it was already his by right? He kept the lands free of rogues, unless they wanted to join his pride. No, instead his attention was on her body, not her words. He didn't care what came out of her mouth. That wasn't important, not at all. He flicked his tail, watching her poof up like some little creature attempting to look huge. It wouldn't work on him. He already knew her size, and couldn't be intimidated by her. Even if she was his size.

As she started to move away from him, he moved closer to her. Not letting her get farther away from him. He could be at this all day. "You can try, but I will kill you before you get close enough to them." He promised. He could play this little game as long as it took before she actually claimed defeat. Which was what he wanted. He didn't plan to let her go, after that. He'd make her part of his pride, even if she didn't want to. It would be what she owed him after he beat the s**t out of her. He looked forward to that, oh yes. He had a twisted grin upon his face the whole time, each step he took, it seemed to get just a bit bigger, and more twisted. The thoughts that ran threw his head, the taste of her blood already on his tongue. The smell of her fear was in his nostrils, or he'd like to think that was what he was smelling. Soon she'd find that there was no way out of this... Soon she'd accept his rule.

Or run... but he had cheetahs as well. Good hunting cheetahs. He'd find her one way or another... He'd make sure to tell her that before their little party ended. Especially if she decided to run off. Though, he had a strong feeling she wouldn't come to that. Something told him that she was too strong to retreat away in that manor.

Caitlyn Hellstorm

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:21 am
Nzambi's fur slowly lowers to her skin but the line of fur from back of her neck and tail is still sticking up because she, admittedly, feels threatened by this leopard because of dark intentions coming off him in waves. Her lavender eyes watches the king steadily as she goes into the relaxed stance, her muscles relaxed yet poised to fight if necessary, and the only indication that she's feeling threatened is her is the said fur from back of her neck to tail. The cheetah smirks little, acting like she knows something that the 'king' doesn't know as she shakes her head little bit while muttering softly, almost inaudible, "pathetic...."

When she started to move away slowly, the leopard seems to match her step by step, not letting her gain any more ground between them and her eyes become twin hard purple ices as she stares at him disdainfully. "Kill me? I don't think so. I think you have some need of me, otherwise I would be dead by now." She says with a flash of her fangs as she knows that this is just a game of who will succumb first, and she will be damned if it is her. When a twisted smile appeared on the leopard face, Nzambi became more wary as she slips back into battle-ready stance, baring her fangs in a warning. She knows that NOTHING good will come out of this when the leopard is grinning that grin and her legs twitches as her body struggles not to spin around and flee for her life so she could live to see another sunrise. The cheetah forced herself to stop walking backward and just hold her ground as her eyes contiunes to hold the leopard's green eyes defiantly.

Flashing the king a sardonic smile, Nzambi jerks her head up and steps closer to the king. "I will play along. I will join IF you get me a gazelle." Her eyes glitters with a challenge as she stares the king down. There is no way in hell she will give in to the king, she will just smile and pretend to join his pride then flee the first chance she can.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff