Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Divine Zaibatsu Book I: The Origins

Back to Guilds

A vast land in which supernatural entities of all creation come together for battle or cooperation. Which, however, is up to you. 

Tags: Roleplay, Fantasy, Medieval, Adventure, Drama 

Reply ⎿ Lost Saga & Other Tales) ⏋
Nox Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eighth Diviner
Vice Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A realm devoid of nearly all light. Within this world all things are seen in black and shades of grey. Many monsters lurk within the forests. There are several cults, each worshiping one of the many beasts within the forest, who have formed settlements. Pray you avoid the cannibals.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:47 pm
I'd like to give it a shot. Training is just what I need.  

Suigetsu H0zuki

fallenlife96

3,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:05 pm
sounds good  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm
meadtais as fire surounds me and black lighting  

fallenlife96

3,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

spratyakuza

5,850 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:10 pm
dude the black lightning is my thing, anyways, ~walks deep into the dark forests, faceing the most fearful and powerful creatures with ease~  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:17 pm
*teeth grows sharper turn mi hands into claws as i activate my 3rd comma sharingan my skin turn blak*  

Project Jamarr

Enduring Prophet

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:28 pm
Nine forms at the edge of the realm.
A large mass of black fog formed in front of Nine and said "The day will come when you face Diviner in battle and on that day he will see that he should have accepted your offer Nine..."
Nine remained silent pondering his answer. "I have lived three lifetimes and every time I died you brought me back as your slave... I never met you... You gave me power, the power to see into the future, the power to create my own abilities, the power to use the rinnegan without the eye... and now you are telling me to kill my own friend for more power?"

"Yes..."

"Ok... but you won't be there to see it..." Nine said thrusting his hand forward into the smoke. The smoke began seeping into his arm. It continued to enter his arm for several minutes until all that was left was a solid black man. The man gritted his teeth and thrusted his hand forward as if to throw something at Nine, but nothing happened.
"What have you done to my powers!" The man screamed. Nine simply replied with three words,
"Visual Craft, Rinnegan..." and with the three words the man fell to his knees choking on his own blood.

(DRAMA 101)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:59 pm
-walks throughout the realm of shadows going deep inside but continues walking-

hmmm its been a mighty long time since i've been here...brings back memories  

Eighth Diviner
Vice Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:03 pm
Nine smiled and watched the man choke until he heard Div "Damn it..." He said as he let the man go and walked farther away.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:23 pm
-Eight stopped and thought to himself-

(...Seven...Eight.....Nine...the 3 strongest fighters in this generation...something is going to go down...and i cant wait till it shows its face...)

-Eight continued to walk-  

Eighth Diviner
Vice Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:26 pm
Nine smiled reading Eights mind from the distance and nodded "Alucard or Jin, pray to god he doesn't find us..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:31 pm
-Eight stopped in his place, grinned and spoke out to the realm of shadows-

Nine...instead of reading my mind...why dont you just come out, i know you been watching me ever since i got back here.  

Eighth Diviner
Vice Captain

Clean Tycoon

4,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:35 pm
Nine rose from the ground "I will take it you have considered my offer... but first, you are mistaken on one factor, we are the strongest here, I know of an empire were I blend in with most, Seven travels there as well. But there are people who stick out aside from me and him, a friend of mine named Mica, and Jin. So we are the strongest of this empire not generation."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:38 pm
-black shaodws sudenly appear from the ground, as i slowly rise, giving a deathly cold aura-

"I tink u mean the top 4 greatest fighters of this generation, but thats besides the point. How are you both? Nine? Diviner?"

User Image  

At The End of Fear
Crew

Shadowy Werewolf

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Nine1122
Captain

Quotable Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:41 pm
Nine smiles and turns to see yet another old friend "It's almost a reunion I just need beer." Nine said as a bottle of beer formed in his hand. "there we go."  
⎿ Lost Saga & Other Tales) ⏋

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff