Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP][FIN] A fallen star... for my fair mate?! (see inside) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:34 am
This is a private RP between Faid Shadowlight and Syaoran-Puu done via AIM and recorded here.
Please do not post unless invited to do so.
Thanks.

Characters:
Chandra
Sonnet

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:44 am
Sonnet
Sonnet had been standing on a cliff the night before, he had been wondering how to ask Chan to be his mate, and while he had yet to get Maions consent for that, as the pair had been courting for a while now he thought the older stallion would be accepting, he would just have to seek his blessing once he knew if thats what Chan wanted.

It had been then that sonnet had seen something amazing. But that had been days ago now, he had been gone with no warning to anyone. Now he was wandering into Chan's herd lands, a pouch around his neck that he had borrowed from his fathers teepee, a special treasure hidden inside. His expression repentant, knowing Chan would have worried from his vanishing act the last few days. Stopping and looking round, sunset would soon be here and he finally had a plan to ask her to be his mate.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:55 am
Chandra stretched lazily as she woke up, her sister Io wasn't too far from her, she had taken to sleep side by side with her again after Sonnet had disappeared.... she had feared the worst but her brother and sister had both assured her it would be fine, sometimes people just disappeared for a few days. That didn't sop her from worrying, she wanted to go searching for him.... but literally had no notion about where to start. He hadn't spoken to anyone before he left, at least not anyone that she could find.

Still, if he was missing just one more night she had made a silent promise that she would go on a quest to search for him, even if it took her forever. Why would he just leave? She couldn't believe that the feelings she had been sure they shared had disappeared. She couldn't accept it. She looked up to the sky, a silent hope and wish that Sonnet would return soon.

Getting up she started towards the waters edge for a drink.... of course that was before she saw.... purple! Her attention turned immediatly towards it, she knew it was a long shot, she had been seeing shadows of 'Sonnet' since he disappeared, but each time she couldn't help but hope that it would be really him. When she turned to see a figure still there her heart nearly stopped. SONNET!

She raced towards him, unable to hold back the emotions that theaten to consume her as she embraced him tigthly and closed her eyes. He smelled slightly different to normal but below the unusual scent was the more than familar scent of her old friend. She stayed like that for a moment before stepping back, a hurt expression upon her face.... she could tell from his own expression that he was sorry.... but that didn't mean it didn't hurt. "Were where you?" She whispered, afraid that if she spoke too loudly he would vanish once more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:05 am
Sonnet
Sonnets face lit up when he saw Chan, nuzzling and holding her tightly. "I'm sorry... I'm not sure where it was, but I had to get omething important." His voice soft still holding her tightly, sure she would be mad and think he had been up to who knew what if he said he had chased a falling star. "I'm sorry I couldn't tell you I was going." Still keeping her close but giving her a soft nuzzle. "Can you forgive me?" Moving his head enough so he could look at her, pennant and hopeful, his pale eyes pleading.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:09 am
As his words reached her ears she nodded, knowing all to well that she could never remain angry at him.... and if he said it was for something important then she believed it him. "It's ok...." She said, nuzzling him softly and kissing his cheek before catching herself and nipping his mane plafully. "....at least now you're back safe!" She smiled softly at him, a few tears threatening to spill from her eyes.

Cheering up and trying to act like her normal self she giggled softly, asking playfully and not at all with any seriousness, "So... what you bring me?" She chirped softly simply happy he was with her again.... that he hadn't abandoned her, hadn't left her..... her worst fears.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 am
Sonnet
Sonnet went a little pinker as she asked what he got her, trying to act cool he tilted his head looking at her from the corner of his eyes. "You will have to come with me and find out wont you." He actually had it with him but he had a specific spot in mind and so he had to persuade her to come with him.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:17 am
Chandra raised an eyebrow at him, curious now. "Em.....ok." She smiled softly and nuzzled him gently, "I was only joking though you know.... you don't need to get me anything. Just having you back is good enough for me." She smiled softly and kissed his cheek once more.

Her tail swayed with glee behind her, and her little ear wings fluttered. "....so.... we're are we going?" She would follow Sonnet into the depths of hell if he asked, to the highest mountains, to the deepest Oceans. All he had to do was say the word. And based on the soft blush that was highlighting his cheekbones she couldn't help but wonder what was going through her old friend's mind.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:07 am
Sonnet laughed softly trying to ease his nerves. "To where the sun goes to bed at night." Kissing her cheek and starting off towards the hill they had once sat on as foals and debated in their childish ways where the sun went at night, and while neither had chased the sun to its sleeping place it was a memory etched in his mind, it was the first time he had known he loved Chan and so it was the perfect place to ask her. That and the view over the forest and water was breathtaking, and if he had timed it right they should get there about the time the sun started to set. Then all he had to do was wait for the first star to arrive and then he would ask. At least tha'ts how he hoped it worked out.

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:18 am
Chandra smiled at him, remembering well their adventure as foals to see where the sun set. She chirped softly and bumped into him 'accidently' as they walked, her child-like heart soaring at him just being home. She wanted to ask so much, she loved the stories he would tell... she had always loved recieving a feather from him, a reminder that he was thinking of her as he trained... just like she too was thinking of him.

Part of Chandra wanted to talk, wanted to voice all the questions fighting and racinga round her mind.... but she had picked up on the slight nervousness of him and stopped herself. She had never seen Sonnet like this.... not around her at least, and she wondered what had caused the change. Had something happened while he was away? Was that what this was all about?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:25 am
Sonnet
Sonnet tugged at her mane playfully, he didn't want her to worry or get nervous, after all tonight was supposed to be special for her., at least that was his hope. turning his head round and plucking one of hisloose feathers from his wing, tucking it behind her ear, smiling gently. "You must have enough to make a hat by now..." Chuckling again having often left her feathers as a reminder of him, a way to let her know he was thinking about her, but also to remind her of him.

Looking forward as they cleared the trees and started up the hill, the sky starting to show tints of colour... They would just make it in time. This made him smile and speed up a little.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 am
She smiled softly and giggled at his comment, the air of nervousness seeming to have eveaporated as his feather touched her ear. "Many hats.... but they are too special to use as such." She chirped happily and nipped his mane back affectionatly. "I missed you." She found herself saying, a more serious look on her face.

She noticed Sonnet speed up but thought nothing of it as she happily skipped after him. Ahead of her she could just make out the changing colours of the sky, it had been so long since she had saw it last.....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 am
Sonnet
Stopping when they made it to the top of the hill and the view was laid out below them, smiling over at her and nuzzling her gently. "I missed you too North star." Holding her close as the sun starts to set, holding her, feeling compleatly happy as they share this stunning view.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:43 am
Chandra's smile sparkled as he called her the North star..... the way home.... his brightest star. It was an endearment that she loved. Kissing his cheek softly she gladly fell into his embrace as her eyes lingered on the multitude of colours from the setting sun. Purples and oranges licked the sky, teasing the blues and the oncoming darkness that always followed the setting sun. Chandra had been born into a herd of the night, she was use to the near monotone nature of the world at night.... it was probably why the reminder of the worlds beauty in colour always amazed her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 am
Sonnet
Sonnet stayed like that with her as the colours changed and the world started to grow dark. "What's your dream Chan?" Nuzzling her again before kissing her cheek, turning his head just enough to look at her and smile, the time would be soon, his heart started thumping. Glancing up at the sky trying to keep an eye out for the first star.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am
"My dream?" She asked, a brilliant blush covering her cheeks in an instance. She knew she couldn't lie to him.... but part of her feared that he wouldn't want it to. She didn't know what had happened on these past few days.... had it changed him somehow? She knew that they had talked seriously about how they had felt once before, during a herd celebration with fireflies dancing around them. But that felt like a long time ago now.

Gulping she closed her eyes and nuzzled closer to him, at least if he was going to 'reject' her it was better that he did it now...... "My dream is to settle down with you, to have a dozen children running around us with purple, black and blue pelts. Of teaching them to fly and dance, sing and play....." She sighed with contentment at the idea, but quickly added. "What is your dream?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff