Reply Want Lusty?
Lusty Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

nigel-chan72

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:31 am
I think lusty is one of the most used and most beloved item on Gaia. its so cool and i want it so bad!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:46 am
nigel-chan72
I think lusty is one of the most used and most beloved item on Gaia. its so cool and i want it so bad!

agreed  

Ninja Panbaka

Friendly Millionaire

14,515 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200

-SAB-Swagged Out

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:25 pm
Lusty 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:36 pm
Yea same here surprised cheese_whine dramallama  

Key of Destlny

Wheezing Fatcat

6,200 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Pie Enabler 100

-FreSh_KiD_swaqq-

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:16 pm
well i agree as well i have never gotten it before  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:40 pm
I think its sad you have to quit but your leavin this virtual world and going out into the real world even though you might have done that already you could always stay start over delete every one and make new friends i did that once but you know its your choice i would like the lusty because i wanna use it for this wedding on gaia of course and my old account had it but that account is no more because a person in i know in real life changed everything on it so i cant acess so i would like it again its sad you have to leave because if we got to know each other you never know we could have been best friends or at least friends i dont know why people wanna give away there things i would like to look good when i quit smile but back to the point i would really like to have the lusty and i wish you good luck on your life

heart Extra-Fancy Bacon  

Ir de una puta vez puta

4,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

imjaylene

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:09 pm
same i wish i can get it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:23 am
i really want lusty http://www.tektek.org/avatar/45322293  

XxI-Luvs-YuixX

x-OhhBish

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:52 am
Same Here. I got hacked when i had 400k! on my old old account. I was sooo close to getting it. v.v. So i hope i really win that lusty. And good luck to all. smile !  
The King Potato generated a random number between 68347 and 78907908 ... 73437587!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:54 am
If it is, then I can make money off of it. twisted Maybe selling it to one of these gullible derps. That way, they get their lusty and I get the money for something I actually want! MUHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA--
Oh shi-- I just explained my whole strategy in a not-so-private thought-bubble. stressed

To be serious, tho, I'm fine with not getting it. But why not? It's valuable and can be sold or traded. If I do get lusty (I likely won't; I never get anything for free) I'll trade it to whoever has an item of interest.  

The King Potato

5,350 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chesee_Smiles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:32 pm
If you want lusty it helps to get gaia cash and sell your stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:06 pm
i really want lusty cause mine got stollen.. and im tryin to get it back but she is never gona give it back heart
p.s. ur nice so ill make donations smile  

ii-NeRdY-xD

i_lubbz_u

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:42 pm
i would really love to win this lusty because its part of my dream avi and earning gold is really hard here on gaia and i am saving but i have school and homework so i cant get on all that often but i wish everybody else good luck and hope we can all get our dream avis 3nodding biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:25 am
im not one fore begging if this would qualify but i am hoping that ill be the one to win the grand prize because honestly who doesnt want a free lusty i feel bad that you friend(s) left though thats never fun, but im not gonna pretend i know you right i havent been in your predicament before. Anyway back to the matter at hand i would terribly appreciate you to pick me to own the lusty thanks ^^
mrgreen <--- hes always a charmer  

iS K I P S

akhrosimova

Tipsy Sex Symbol

10,000 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:59 am
i'd be surprizedd if i got lusty my last
gaia got banned with just enough gold for lusty
but its your choice to make so im not going to stop