Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
People you didn't know were gay Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bollier

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:29 pm
The other day, I was looking at a dating site I was thinking of joining (I decided not to, because you have to pay money to send messages xp ). I was just randomly scrolling through some of the profiles to see what exactly the site was like, when I found a picture of someone I used to work with. It caught me so off guard, simply because I never had a clue that he was gay. Have you ever experienced anything like this?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:30 pm
Yeah but mine was on facebook. I was talking to one of my friends and I was looking at stuff going on. And found out one of my other friends was gay. His older brother didn't even know, but it did explain a lot of things now.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

Saturdays Tierce

Witty Informer

7,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:46 pm
I had a friend who was Gay, and we had a get together with my current BF and some friends. I forgot to mention that my friend was gay and when my BF found out, his jaw dropped. Whoops? razz  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:16 pm
I was bored looking around on the web, and found one of my old friend's Facebook, turns out she is lesbian.  

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 pm
XDD None of my high school class could tell I was. (Hell I couldn't.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:52 pm
After coming out (quite anticlimactically) on Facebook, I found that my friend who has the same first and last name as mine was gay. He messaged me to tell me, and I was absolutely elated. It was just so fascinating to find that we were both gay males with the same name, and we're not even related.  

Atrum_Anima

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:01 pm
owo Wow that is awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:38 pm
Elton John. Totally didn't see that one coming.

I kid, please don't kill me.  

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Esiris

Newbie Sophomore

10,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:59 pm
Edna St. Vincent Millay  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 am
bollier
The other day, I was looking at a dating site I was thinking of joining (I decided not to, because you have to pay money to send messages xp ). I was just randomly scrolling through some of the profiles to see what exactly the site was like, when I found a picture of someone I used to work with. It caught me so off guard, simply because I never had a clue that he was gay. Have you ever experienced anything like this?

If you're looking for a free dating site I use OkCupid.com. you can pay for no ads but otherwise you can send messages and search for matches for free.

I've gotten more results off OkCupid then when i was paying for Match.com.

back on topic i was searching around OkCupid and find the profile of someone I go to school with. there are so few Gays in Waco Texas that i was pretty surprised to when i found it.

had no idea he was gay, but it can be difficult to tell the difference between gay and nerdy sometimes. never did talk to him though, hes kind of an opinionated jackass that annoys the crap outta me.

why are all the cute boys in this town straight! sad face....  

SkyCore

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:12 am
i think all the people i know who are gay are open about it. as far as i know i was the only one hiding in the closet when we were in school  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:28 am
PrismCity
bollier

If you're looking for a free dating site I use OkCupid.com. you can pay for no ads but otherwise you can send messages and search for matches for free.

I've gotten more results off OkCupid then when i was paying for Match.com.

back on topic i was searching around OkCupid and find the profile of someone I go to school with. there are so few Gays in Waco Texas that i was pretty surprised to when i found it.

had no idea he was gay, but it can be difficult to tell the difference between gay and nerdy sometimes. never did talk to him though, hes kind of an opinionated jackass that annoys the crap outta me.

why are all the cute boys in this town straight! sad face....
lolz, your last sentence, its like what most striaght girls say but it would be gay guys not straight guys.  

Crazy_Evil_Mother7

Ferocious Sweetheart

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:00 am
My ex-girlfriend is a Lesbian.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:32 am
One of my best friends. We met in high school, but never became friends until we worked together. People always thought he was gay, but I kept denying it. His brother was openly gay, always was, so I figured Chris was the way he was because of hanging around his brother all the time. We were friends for about two years, and then one day I was showing him pics of my cousin. I was like, "Do you think she's hot?" He didn't say anything for a moment, then finally said, "No, but that guy in the picture is."  

Spenelli

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:05 am
So me, my sister, my sister's friends, and my 'sister from another mister' -He's gay, so we call him that- went to the movies, and suprisling we met one of my 'Sister''s girlfriends [Had no clue he once dated girls...]. Turns out even though she was there a guy, she's a lesbian!  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff