Reply 'Tendo Cult~
What Nintendo character needs a game very badly? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cable984

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:31 pm
As the many secondary characters (a.k.a. Luigi, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, etc.) are probably saying, I ask why do some of these characters dont have a trophy of their own? Personally, who do you think needs a game to brag about, and why?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:39 pm
All the examples you gave do. XD I think the important secondary characters all have their own games, and all of the stupider ones (Waluigi) don't have theirs for good reason. Though if I had to pick, I'd let Meta Knight have his own game.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:56 pm
game and watch needs a grand adventure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:02 pm
cable984
As the many secondary characters (a.k.a. Luigi, Pikachu, Diddy Kong, etc.) are probably saying, I ask why do some of these characters dont have a trophy of their own? Personally, who do you think needs a game to brag about, and why?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Trust me if a secondary character needs a spin-off, they will be given one.
Which of course is why all the characters you mentioned have their own games already.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:15 pm
Mario? Check. (Super Mario 3DS)
Luigi? Check. (Luigi's Mansion 2)
Donkey Kong? Check. (Donkey Kong Country Returns)
Pit? Check. (Kid Icarus: Uprising)
Link? Check. (Skyward Sword)
Samus? Check. (Other M)
Starfox?

who else is left?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:45 pm
Birdo.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:37 am
waddle dee deserves a title.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:53 am
I think King DeDeDe needs a game. You would be able to use minions.  

cable984

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:05 pm
I wouldn't call Pikachu a secondary character unless I compared him to Mario and only Mario.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:30 am
Lol,Links not a secondary character at all XD  

toasty peanuts

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Cognitohazard

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:01 pm
Princess Zelda. I know she was the main character of two of the shitty CDi games, but they don't count. Being playable in SSBM, SSBB and Spirit Tracks (possessing phantoms) doesn't count either.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:34 pm
proffessor oak needs his own grand adventure, the discovery of pokemon.  

Xilo The Odd

Tall_Tiffani

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:50 pm
I'd say, (if ever honestly) we should bring Koopa Troopas into the foyer with their own shelleriffic title, sit down on your futons and contemplate it people, a massively multiplayer online game in which takes place in the Mushroom Kingdom and features Koopa-Troopas as playable characters. This game could also feature classes, and super moves that that you unlock along the path by leveling up, like running temporarily on air, and butt-slams. The missions and quest would be long 3D Mario-esque, and you could collect a spinny-shell powerup, a pwnage para-troopa powerup, or a golden shell that would render you invincible! and play online with friends on wifi and experience the unexplored life of a Koopa Troopa!
Basically it would end up as something around the lines of World of Koopakraft. along with perfect way to explore a generally unexplored and secondary character, and create a super-mario MMO set in the world of Koopa Troopas =DDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm
Ninja_on_Synth
I'd say, (if ever honestly) we should bring Koopa Troopas into the foyer with their own shelleriffic title, sit down on your futons and contemplate it people, a massively multiplayer online game in which takes place in the Mushroom Kingdom and features Koopa-Troopas as playable characters. This game could also feature classes, and super moves that that you unlock along the path by leveling up, like running temporarily on air, and butt-slams. The missions and quest would be long 3D Mario-esque, and you could collect a spinny-shell powerup, a pwnage para-troopa powerup, or a golden shell that would render you invincible! and play online with friends on wifi and experience the unexplored life of a Koopa Troopa!
Basically it would end up as something around the lines of World of Koopakraft. along with perfect way to explore a generally unexplored and secondary character, and create a super-mario MMO set in the world of Koopa Troopas =DDD
No.

Unflamboyant

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100

x-D o o m K i t t a y-x

Dangerous Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100