My poor basket (Cadhla & Nigiri) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image His basket on his back and looking a bit tattered now from always having it with him, he bounded out into the clearing to play a bit. He'd finally successfully finished making something his sisters had asked him to make and was enjoying a bit of time without their nagging at him to let them test the things out. He wasn't sure how safe the items were and so he'd hidden the make shift wings where they couldn't find them until he was certain they would be sturdy. He was bright for a foal having spent most of his time sifting through junk left behind in the abandoned camps by two-leggers and tinkering with them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:03 am
User Image

Nigiri was stumbling along in his typical manner. He had gotten his father Nori's grace, which was....lacking. His heart was big and his intentions well-meant, but accomplishing just wasn't as good as it should be.

As he tripped through the forest, he had lots of little bruises covering his legs. But by now, he was quite use to this happening and didn't hurt much. He was looking for some berries today, a favourite of his father Gunkan and he wanted to surprise him.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 pm
His short tuft of a tail bobbed about as he looked around investigating his area. Finding something of interest, he stopped and bumped his basket down to the ground so that he could pick it up and put it in his basket to carry it. Something else about this time struck his eye in return. Leaving his basket by the tall tuft of grass, he made his way to the item and eyed it. "How peculiar!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:49 pm
Nigiri stumbled along, he knew the berries weren't far away now. Or at least they shouldn't be. He picked up his speed a little with a faltering gallop. It was going smoothly for once, until he felt an awkward crunch and his legs slide out from under him.

He found himself face down in the dirt, scrapes all over his chest and his front legs. What had he tripped on? He was kind of frightened to look after that loud crunching noise. He didn't feel any pain though.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 1:14 am
He was coming back to put the new object in his basket when he saw much to his dismay another foal that had seemed to have fallen and his beloved baby basket in a crumpled broken mess. Dropping the item he had in his mouth, he let out a horrible wail and rushed over to the basket passing up the young foal. "B-b-basket!!!! My baby basket!!!" Tears welled up in his eyes as he snuffled and tried to see if it could be fixed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:54 am
Nigiri had tried to struggle to his feet--a worse decision that smashed the basket considerably more. He could see the other foal rushing at him--at first he thought in fury, but as he heard the wails he realized that he had destroyed something that was sacred to someone.

"I'm so sorry," Nigiri hung his head. "I didn't mean to! Honestly!"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:18 am
Tears welled in his eyes spilled out and down his face. The basket had been more than anything his security blanket. All that was left now. was the blanket most natives put in the baskets for the foals when they set the baskets out to be taken by those that were expecting. "It's gone!!" He sobbed not registering yet what the other foal had said.

Soon his eyes moved from the smashed remains of his basket and he looked at the foal. "Y-you! You did it.. How will I sleep now? What keep me warm my sisters? How I toat my things? No basket!" He chocked and sobbed before the foal's face registered along with his words. "An accident? Don't you look where you're going?" He was upset it was plain and things came out harshly before he knew it he actually had started to think that this colt had actually done it on purpose. It was when he noticed this that he himself looked a bit ashamed. Sniffling back a few sobs, his expression softened if only a little. " Accidents happen... but it was special to me..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:33 pm
Nigiri was having problems not crying himself. Why did he have to have Daddy Nori's clumsiness? Why? Nigiri was always bumbling along, tripping over things despite how much he tried not to. "I'm really sorry."

A few tears rolled down his face, " I really didn't mean to." He could see that this basket meant alot to him, "There's no way to fix it? Make a new one?"  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:07 pm
"Can't fix it! and making a new one wont help.. won't be the same.. it's my basket.. the one i was put in when i was born." He whimpered as he looked at the smashed bits of the basket. He sobbed some more looking at the ground. Sure it was a petty thing.. but his basket really meant the world to him. it's been all he knew till the day he peeked out and saw the large gathering that was his family.Flopping on the ground, he buried his little face int his splayed legs and gave another sob. He knew it was an accident but part of him was just so.... angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:25 pm
Nigiri couldn't stop the tears at all now, they kept falling down his face in a steady stream. Going over, he gently nudged the other foal. He didn't know what else to do or how else to comfort him. Laying down beside him, he put his own head between his legs and was just there for him.

His fathers had taught him that, sometimes you just had to be there for someone when words wouldn't do.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:58 pm
After some time, his tears slowed and his heaving sobs faded into a small sigh. Lifting his head he knew crying wasn't going to bring his basket back. Looking around, he saw the other foal still there. "'Msorry... I didn't mean to yell.. I know you didn't mean to.." His words fumbled out at the colt. He was puzzled that the other had stayed by after the tantrum he'd displayed and felt his face grow red with shame for how he'd handled the incident like a spoiled foal. "I'm Cadhla.. but everyone calls me Cad."

((for my sanity #025FB0))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:20 pm
"It's okay, it was important to you." Nigiri raised his head, "I'm Nigiri...everyone has only ever called me that so far." He couldn't help but laugh though it wasn't that funny.

"I am sorry, I hope we can--still be friends." He ducked his head nervously.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:46 pm
He sniffles a nittle and nodded. "I.. I... think maybe we can try.. I mean.. I'm willing to give it a shot regardless..." She found this slightly ironic as he offered Nigiri a small smile. A tragedy turning into a possibly friendship.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:06 pm
"OH! Good!" Nigiri jumped up wiggling his Kelpie tail, "But I'm awfully clumsy. I get it from Daddy Nori. He's great, but clumsy, Daddy Gunkan is pretty graceful--usually."  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:24 pm
He smiled some standing up slowly. "I guess.. I'm socially awkward.. My sister Meyra thinks I'm an alien... And Haven.. my other sister she seems to look out for me as best as she can.. I tinker.. so.. I don't meet many others... My mother is tiny.. dwarfed really by my father.. and she's graceful and dainty." He chuckled lightly he admired his mother's strength. she was dainty but so strong.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff