Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Savages Survival [Group 2]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

SO YOU GOT A LETTER DID YA!?

A letter had been sent to you with directions to show up to Professor Savages class room for examination. Though when you open the door you find your self in a frozen cave with snow and icicles everywhere. Hope you dressed warm because it is freezing.

Professor Savage is at the very mouth of the cave holding two frozen sleds. Further inspection would show that from the mouth of the cave you are very high up and the only way down is a flimsy looking frozen path. The cheshire like grin on the professors face couldn't be wider.

"Oh so you two came. Here take these. You need them." Savage practically tosses the sleds at the both of you. "Your exam is to reach the bottom... alive. Good luck sailors." She gives you a bon-voyage type of wave and takes a seat in a very comfortable, almost throne like, chair.

OOC Information Center

* The only students who should be here are Mei and Bul
* Your objective is to survive AND get to the bottom to pass
* There will be SIX "Rounds". If you survive all the rounds then you made it to the bottom!
* Each Round you will roll two six sided dice.
* The first dice determines if your sled breaks through the ice. If you roll a 2 then you fall through the ice and fail your exam. All other numbers are safe.
* The second dice determines if you trigger a trap. If you roll anything odd you have triggered a trap.
* Leave your roleplay posts OPEN ENDED! I will come along with a trap and give you a chance to dodge the trap you have triggered.
* Get hit by a trap two times and you do not survive and thus fail.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 6:18 pm
ROUND ONE GO  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Pepzilla rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:16 pm
I can do this... I can do this.

With prom out of the way Bul only had one thing left in the year to worry about. Final exams. With Mei he'd signed his name away expecting for the easiest paper he'd have to write having studied for once in his life. Pretty sure he knew what he was getting into, the boil opened the letter he'd received in his dorm and smiled. Professor Savage taught human studies- a class in which he'd had a good study on boats and human evolved thingers. Expecting the test to be in the same room the half beast only prepared himself with a pencil and a good nights rest.

Nothing could possibly be too much for the boil. Nothing could also be further from the truth. While he'd get to see Mei prior to the test he offered her the best of luck incase it were split up. With this assumption he'd leave her with a loving hug and proceed into the classroom.

I can do.... this?

Upon opening that door Bul felt every last spine on his body stand on end. Ice and frost immediately peltes the reptilian monster in the face and laces his skin with chills. Being cold blooded he could feel the temperature forcing his body to clamp and shiver. How Savage managed to turn her room into hell incarnate blew the boil away. Even Mei seemed to vanish already while the unpleasant flurry devoured him like Nurse Cricket.

"Are you... serious where even are we?" Bul's teeth clattered together like tableware. Crimson eyes darted to the given sleds and he stepped back for a moment. "N...n" No. He had to go through with this. There was no chance in hell he would turn down this exam either. But would he even live through the cold I'd he survived the treacherous path?

I can't do this..

Bul shut his eyes and pulled his neck scarf up over his nose and lips. "Mei. Good luck... lets show this slope who's boss. We are... right?" Second guesses were useless now. It had to be done and as long he survived pass orfail he'd be content with that.

Grabbing the sled and preparing himself on the edge of the mouth of the cave, Bul looked to Savageand gave her a sagely nod. A nod that read-only

If I die tell my parents I love them. And to bury me with my bass. And please don't tell the other students. And-

Bul was out of time to silently plea when his soled started to tip over the edge of the cave aling with the half beast .

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:26 pm
Savage actually lifted a brow as the boil ... feel through ice before he even really got set on his journey. She turned to Mei with a smile.

"Good luck."

Had the teacher tested this slope before letting STUDENTS use it? Probably not.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:52 pm
Meeting the ice Bul's sled shook a couple times and before he could save himself the half beast was hurtling down through the thick pocket of ice. Vicious shards tore and ripped through his skin while he tumbled from the height into a dark hunk of snow and permafrost.

Nevermind that he screamed the entire way down- or at least tried to if it weren't for the lack of oxygen in his lungs. It was nothing but dry, raspy gasping that managed to escape his throat. Once he landed Bul remain motionless for a good ten minutes before shivering and barely lifting his head.

He had fallen quite a ways and scarred up his legs and clothes in the sharp crystals along the way. If it weren't for the blood Bul wouldn't have known he was so hurt on account of the extreme numbness. It didn't occur to him right away that he'd failed his test but he die know he was stuck in a very bad place. Finding the strength to push himself to his knees he wrapped a bruised tail around himself and looked up.

"Hope.. nothing's ...broken. "

His thoughts then wen to Mei who was still up above the ice. "Please don't fall..." he wheezed and fell back into the bloody snow.

Just... pretend ... you're on a warm... beach... yeah...

Images of Mei and ghouls in bikinis on the hot beach playing scareyball played through the half beast's mind as he lay there. In fact even Riley might've been there. And Demi. Maybe not Demi ...

LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:13 pm
Upon receiving her own letter, Mei arrived in the classroom only to be greeted by bitter coldness. "What in..?" Standing in awe, she stared at the sight before her, both amazed and horrified. Just from one look, she already had the basic idea of what was going down today. Dear Jack--! Sledding!? The very thought of having to slide down the slope was enough to make the doll shudder.

Catching the sled when tossed to her, she stumbled back a few steps before regaining her footing. "Just when I thought I wouldn't have to see snow ever again." Muttering to herself under her breath, she looked to Bul as he was about to try his hand. "Good luck, Bul!" It couldn't be that hard---right? Good! Keep an open mind about this! At least, she would have, right up until Bul when crashing through the ice.

Good luck.

Looking to the professor, wide eyed after witnessing Bul's unfortunate accident, she felt almost tempted to walk away. "Ah hahah.. Thanks.." Laughing nervously, she set the sled down climbing onto it soon after. Sweet Jack---let me come out of this in one piece! And off she went-  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 pm
LividPeas

User Image

Up ahead you see strange snow furred creatures. They look hungry for ... your sled? Best to try to avoid them!

OOC Information Center

* To dodge the sled eater fur balls roll a four sided dice. Roll odd you get your sled attacked, roll even the trap is unsuccessful and you continue onward.

LividPeas rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:39 pm
Things were going smoothly. At least that was until something was coming up, and coming up fast! "What the hell are THOSE?!" Leaning off to the side as much as possible, the doll cursed and prayed for her sled to dodge the hungry fur balls.  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 pm
ROUND TWO

- YOU'RE SO CLOSE  
LividPeas rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:50 pm
Success! If there wasn't a chance that she could possibly end up seriously injured---or dead in fact, this would be quite the joy ride. However, this was anything but joyful at the moment, as she clung to the sled for her life. Last thing she wanted was to fall through the ice, or run into those..fluff creatures again. "Come on..Come on!"  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:06 pm
EXAM END - FAIL

Savage almost face palmed. Almost. But not quite. Mei had done a lot better then Bul but she still ended up falling through the ice like Bul. Maybe she'd need to use a stronger ice if she ever did this type of exam again. Oh well.

The snow and the ice and the mountain faded away and slowly the normal leaky classroom Savage usually used came back in to focus. It had all been an illusion?

"Well I'm sorry to say that both of you failed my exam." Savage didn't frown. Just the opposite she grinned but it wasn't a happy grin. "Work hard in your year two and keep to your studies. Blah blah blah you guys know this typical teacher talk."

Savage stretched and walked out of the classroom with her hands folded behind her head. Part of her was a little disappointed they hadn't gotten further. Specially Bul. He had a neat boat her last class. Savage never forgot a neat boat.

LividPeas

King Inversitle

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces