Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
{Example Thread} How Prom Blackjack Works (PRP) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Nata_x

Interesting Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 pm
***THIS IS AN EXAMPLE THREAD OF HOW THE BLACKJACK WILL RUN FOR PROM***

Sidling up behind one of the poker tables, Nukpana rolled up his sleeves a little further, if just to assure everyone around that he did not have any cards up his sleeves as he readied in his roll as Dealer. Picking up the stack of cards, the skinwalker peered out into the crowd of dancers before flicking his eyes around at those who were merely loitering. Shuffling the deck a few times, he bridged the deck so that the shuffling sound echoed a little to those nearby, lifting his voice a little to call them in.

"Think you can beat Boogie's House? Come try to win some chips from the King of Cards and Dice~"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:44 pm
At the mention of Poker, Jericho had spent some time seeking out where the poker table was exactly. It was just by his luck that he managed to find the table with Nuk acting as dealer. It didn't involve dice but he was more than willing to play a little game here.

Smirking, he approached the table and took a seat.

"King of dice hm? We'll have to see about that," he said while idly tossing the dice boogie had thrown earlier. Yes, he still had it.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:46 pm
Junko had spotted the tables and been curious about them, having only ever played simple card games like Go Doomfish and memory match. They were good games when one was bored and didn't have much money to do anything. Needless to say she was very curious as she approached the table Nuk was sitting behind, her hands on her hips and her head tilted to one side as he made his announcement. Win some chips, huh? "...I'm going to develop a gambling problem, Nuk. And I'm going to blame you." Though she said this in a completely serious flat voice she was merely teasing, giving a bright smile to the skinwalker as she sat down in a seat across from Nukpana along with Jericho.

At least this game might have been harder to rig.

"Maybe I'll have better luck with cards."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:58 pm
Riley had been right behind Jericho, if only to gently goad him towards the games. When he seemed intrigued at the Blackjack, Riley took a seat beside him, and bent her hands under her chin to give Nukpana a look.

Please, deal me in. I want to attempt to beat Jericho at even more things.

She chuckled, and tilted her head at Junko. Are we going to have an intervention for you? We care about you, Junko. The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
x_Nata_x rolled 3 20-sided dice: 7, 12, 19 Total: 38 (3-60)

x_Nata_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:04 pm
There was the slightest glint in the skinwalker's eyes as he watched as Jericho, Junko and Riley approached, each taking a seat on the swivel chairs that had been set up on one side of the table. Shuffling the cards a few more times, he looked around at the three of them before settling on the dragon as he called him on what he'd said. For a second, Nuk looked bewildered, quirking an eyebrow at him in mild confusion before it the realization hit him, and he barked out a laugh, breaking the deck and setting it down to his right.

"Oh, I meant Boogie -- damn Jericho, c'mon, I'm s**t with dice," the skinwalker replied, grinning broadly, "Sorry bro, didn't mean to challenge your title."

Flicking out two cards to each of the players, he grinned as Junko accused him of fueling her gambling addition, amber eyes flicking between Riley and the monster ghoul. "No interventions tonight -- It's much more fun, I must confess, when lives are on the line~ Not mine of course, but yours, oh boy, now that would be just fine~" he half-sang, snickering to himself as he quoted the so-called host of their Prom.

Totals
Jericho - Dice 1
Junko - Dice 2
Riley - Dice 3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:06 pm
Placing the remaining cards back on top of the stack, Nuk grinned at the three, quirking an eyebrow at them.

"Alright boils and ghouls -- Stay or Hit?"

Totals
Jericho - 8
Junko - 13
Riley - 20  

x_Nata_x

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:09 pm
Jericho couldn't help but laugh at Nuk's reply. Ok. Perhaps Oogie would be the original dice king. But now he was in da house. Glancing over at Riley and Junko he raised a brow.

"Beat me? Now why would you want to do that?" he said.

He wasn't really sure what this intervention deal was all about. Was Junko a gambling... junky?

Once the cards were dealt, he peeked at his hand.

"Hit me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:12 pm
Riley looked down at her cards - a King and Queen - and then looked back up at Nuk. One eyebrow slowly rose, before her eyes side-glanced at Jericho.

Ah. Yes. I think I will stay. She murmured innocently, but the amusement was evident in her voice.

Jericho's question was responded with nothing but satisfied silence.

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:14 pm
Junko looked up at Riley as she spoke of interventions, pouting and crossing her arms with a small 'hmph!' "I don't have a problem. I can quit anytime I want." She told first Riley and then Nuk, pausing when she heard him start to kind of sing. She giggled, bouncing a bit in her seat.

Thirteen...um...! "Hit me~." That's what they had to say, right?  
x_Nata_x rolled 2 10-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:21 pm
"Because it's Riley, she's bi-winning. Or at least, we all HOPE she's bi... winning," he teased a little, sliding Jericho another card. The monster ghoul's response was met with another barking laugh, and she too recieved another card, Nuk's expression clearly divulging how he really felt about her statement.

"Sure you can Jun-bug. Sure you can."

Totals
Jericho - 8 Hit (dice 1)
Junko - 13 Hit (dice 2)
Riley - 20 Stay  

x_Nata_x

x_Nata_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:23 pm
Leaning up against the table a bit, Nuk grinned at the two remaining players, amused. "Alright, you know the drill~ Hit or Stay?"

Totals
Jericho -- 13
Junko -- 15
Riley -- 20  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:25 pm
"That would be kinda hot..." he chuckled with a grin before glancing to Riley.

Jericho stared at his cards carefully, trying to decide the best course of action.

"Hit me."  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Eight

Fanatical Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:27 pm
"Bi-winning?" Why did he pause like that when calling Riley bi-winning? Junko blinked. Even Jericho was interested in what he had to say.

Boils are weird.

"I totally can, Mister Doggy. Hit me again."  
x_Nata_x rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 10 Total: 18 (2-20)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:32 pm
"Nothing 'kinda' about it, you know it would. Anyone who says otherwise is lyin' through their teeth," he hummed cheerfully, winking in Junko's direction. It was clear she had no idea what they were talking about. The doggy comment, however, drew a look of mild fake-annoyance from him, and he stuck his tongue out at her, sliding her and Jericho another card.

Totals
Jericho -- 13 Hit
Junko -- 15 Hit
Riley -- 20 Stay  

x_Nata_x

x_Nata_x

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:34 pm
Looking over the cards, Nuk laughed as Junko busted, grinning and quirking an eyebrow at Jericho.

"I'm gonna assume you're gonna stay now, huh?"

Totals
Jericho -- 21
Junko -- 25
Riley -- 20  
{ Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items