Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:37 pm
Hi guys! Guess whose back? 8'DDDDD

Not only am I on the prowl for brand, spanking new plots, I'm also on the look out for rp's I have missed in my latest tagging spree or unfulfilled plots. Help me help you! I'm human, so I can only remember so much.

Since this is the summer season, I would like to get some plots rolling now that I have time to attend them. If you offer, then disappear, do not be upset that I go with someone else. I want the best for my SoA and yours, but within the limits of reason.

Also, I tend to do better on AIM, but guild rp's are just fine with me. C:

AIM: ScootersMcGee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:51 pm
Ladies!

User Image

Meet Awen and her faithful companion, Rhea.

These girls have zero rp. :<< I'm really hoping to change that.

Awen is a very family oriented girl. In fact, she's almost petrified of talking to anyone who isn't related to her! Most of the time, she plays with Rhea, who is eager to keep her lion friend all to herself.

The only time Awen is prideful is when her singing is involved. She knows her voice is totally rocking, and she doesn't need anyone else to tell her that, thank you very much.

-------

Rhea is posessive. She was found at the edge of death by a cub Awen and thrived under the cubs special care. Now that she's at full strength, she's afraid that she'll be hurt again, and so, she clings to her Awen.

In fact, if she isn't riding on Awen's back then the world is coming to an end.

Wants: Both ladies would like pride rp and possible mates. Awendela would also love family rp. C:

User Image

Ban'ma is Banu to Pad Achal. c:

She's also the epitome of a '50's house wife. You'll never find someone was eager to please and treat as this little lady. She's voluptuous, energetic as a cub, and a complete angel to be around.

Her big flaw is that she likes to cuddle. ALOT. When she joined the pride, she didn't mind the fact that her mate's den was already overflowing with cubs. In fact, she loved it! And when she was able to add cubs of her own, that cemented her love for her family.

Wants: Pride/Family rp. She could use some good friends to chat with, and cubs to spoil.

User Image

This is Haracha! She's a b***h. Plain and simple. As I've never rped her, I don't have much more than that on her personality.

(She is a born member to Fiction's pride concept, add link here, and is the Master of Hunting)

Wants Hit me! Fling, mate, gen. rp to flesh her out, whatever!

User Image

Tuuli, as she is preferrably known, is a strong hearted warrior who will not hesitate to bring down the largest of foes on her own. Hell, she fought a lion over an elephant. B/ That being said, she's got mad skillz.

Physically, however, she's the size of an adolescent, and hates when her peers call her short.

Wants: JRP for Viking pride, mate, fling?, anything!

User Image

Tikoto is bat s**t insane, and I LOVE to rp her. Her favorite meal is the fetuses stashed away in their mother's stomach, and she'll do anything to get them. Murder comes second nature to her, as does flinging with poor hapless males.

Wants: Gen. rp. A slave or even a master, as she's not above doing someone elses dirty work. Maybe a fling if her current one doesn't pan out.

User Image

Since the day she was born, Yessenia has been a plus sized girl. That doesn't stop her from taking charge of the situation, and pushing her weight around the den. On the outside, she's the perfect angel that every Pad dreams of in a daughter, but on the inside lies a pit viper, ready to strike.

Wants: Friends! Lots of them. Gen. rp, family rp, & possible future pad offers.

User Image

Every fiber of Zephyr screams Pirate. Though she behaves within the boundaries of the pride with intense loyalty, she doesn't bat an eye at stealing food from others, and causing mayhem in her wake. She lives her life to the extreme in every way possible.

That being said, she's anything but stupid. She'll jumped into stormy water at the right moment to have the best time, and not end up dead in a seaweed patch.

Wants: Family/gen/pride rp, someone to scare half to death with her stunts

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:00 pm
Gents!

User Image

Roho is intensely loyal to his pride, and has always been a fierce worker since the day he was born. You'll never find someone more dedicated to protection than this guy.

However, he has a dark side. 3/4 of the time he's a sweet, loyal male, and the other 1/4 of the time...he's bat s**t insane. He completely blacks out, and will strike out at anything within paw distance. When he finds himself afterwards, Roho can't remember a thing, and is horrified when others tell him what he's done.

Needless to say, he has a love/hate relationship with himself. Always has. And now that his father and only sister have left the pride, he feels more alone than ever.

Wants: Roho is in the rogue lands right now trying to find his mother to put an end to her. Allies, general rp, fights, victims (for his bad side) or someone to fight him when he's in that state would be loved.

Flings would also be great, but a mate would be ADORED. Pride offers are also in the air, just know that he'll never willingly join an 'evil' or 'bad' pride. It would be deliciously dramatic if he did, though. ;D

User Image

He's loopy. Really loopy. Akribos is more likely to cuddle a crocodile while singing the wedding march than to actually hold a straight conversation. Currently, he's in the rogue lands with his mother and her friend, which only adds to his unstable mind.

Akribos also has a terrible memory. Like, he forgets to eat and move, terrible. It's also only getting worse as he gets older.

Wants: Fling, Mate (she'd have to be pretty damn patient), gen rp

User Image

I've got nothing! Other than snobby, speciest, and rude.

Wants: Gen. rp, ANYTHING! Help me flesh him out!

User Image

Zaid is a f-ing sweet heart. He's freshly returned home after his Banu quest, and is kind of depressed because he saw his brother 'die' in the rogue lands. This has turned him from a carefree goofball to a worry wart. He's still as clumsy as ever, though, but now he just frets more about the fall than getting to where he was going.

Wants: A banu within the pride. He will NEVER be going to the rogue lands again (trauma!), and I'd like him to find another lady within the pride to help heal his soul. Young, old, lion, hybrid, anything is fine. (He currently has one banu, and she wears the pants)

Gen, family, and pride rp is also loved.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:01 pm
I may add more later, but for now, this is open!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:22 pm
I can offer up Yu for Myrsky:

User Image

He takes after his father, he's a pretty big lion. He'd be very impressed if she beats him in a duel xd And respect her with her smaller size and great power whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:30 am
He is so damn pretty. ;o; Like, omg. And if he respects her, instead of fuming that he's been beaten by a tiny, rainbow female, then he's pretty damn awesome too. xD

So were you offering for a JRP, JRP and buds, or future stuff? C
:  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:45 am
A bit of colomn B, maybe a touch of colomn C xd heart He needs friends in the pride besides Haki and his sister, Susu lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:48 am
Haha, awesome then! <33 Would you like to do a guild or AIM rp?

EDIT: I had a moment. xD It'd have to be guild, for the duel, so really the question is whether you'd like to start or not. 8'D

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:22 am
Tag Moosie~! <3.

Also, Schez is going to Behnam, right? :'D I have one of Behnam's daughters, Svetta.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:54 pm
She already has. C: The timeline I was told is that Behnam came back with Ririka's girl, claimed Scheherazade, then went back out to get Koko and surprise! She had babies. xD So really, she's just waiting for them to come home.

Svetta is so cute! I definately want Banu-momma/cub rp.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 pm
I can start it heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:35 pm
And here you go heart  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 6:56 pm
Thank you so much! Even though she's destined to fail, the rp should be awesome. xD Tag!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:51 pm
We had a couple of plots before you got busy. One we had talked about was a with your Tuuli. I think that she was going to have a fling with my Hoaka .

We also had a Suka'Fumo plot with Hinekiri and Kihalua here is the rp . Though Ihave just realized that it is my tag. XD  

nessiaing

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:46 am
I remember talking about it, but I'm not going to say a definate 'yes' until I see how they click. C: I do remember saying that I was going to set up the rp, though. So I'll edit it in here later.

BD And I do believe that Suka'Fumo plots were discussed over AIM, lol.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff