Back in the Swing of Things (( OPEN )) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:53 am
Group image will be here

Hello and welcome to my plot thread. I have made a few before, but they didn't stick or I forgot about them. I am hoping this one sticks.

I've been out of the loop in SoA for a while; I pop in to talk in thread, but as far as RPs go, not so much. It's my fault, really. I got wrapped up in another shop. But I'm hoping to remedy that!

Below you'll find a link to my journal. I know it's a bit daunting to look at, but there really isn't a lot of information on each page, just maybe five posts with no paragraphs unless you count their personalities, for those who have it. I've neglected a TON of my babies and I want them to get love too.

My journal!

I much prefer AIM over guild RPs, because I do tend to nearly always forget about the guild RPs. I log as we go and then give you the link after it's done, if you start. If I start I usually ask if the other person can log, so it's up to you on what you'd want to do!

My AIM: CutmeCoffee
My MSN: catrose_5@hotmail.com

Those are the only two I'm willing to RP over. <3;

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:01 am
Looking for love

User ImageUnsettled with the fact he can't have children, Orophin has to adjust to the fact he can't carry on his father's line. Still a ball of energy and fresh air; he tends to ramble when he meets someone. He's sweet, impulsive, and takes to other felines easily. Orophin hasn't found love yet, might not, but he doesn't let that stop him from trying.

Orophin can join a pride for love. He's also OK with a male or a female mate. They just can't have children, as previously mentioned, at least not wit Orophin.

User Image Marjani has no set adult personality. Will NOT leave her pride, however.

User Image A mother through and through, Kim'acha has a bit of an over protective nature about her. She constantly worries about cubs or smaller animals than herself. Right now, she's looking to settle down with someone who is good and kind, but not so boring. She wants cubs and is terrified of black males because of her encounter with a Demon pride Incubus.

User Image Winterwind is all about logic and making sense of things. So her three pups confuse the crap out of her a lot of times. She's a single mom looking for someone to help with her pups. She doesn't care male or female, so long as they work well with her and play nice with her pups. She will NOT leave her pack for anything.

User Image A bit of a goof ball, Wyconda doesn't let the fact he is deaf hinder him. He speaks with his body and knows how to read lips. He's also learning to feel when someone is trying to sneak up on him, but he has the attention span of a gnat sometimes, so it doesn't always work. He's like a big kid in an adult body, honestly. He will NOT leave his pride.

User Image Makini isn't a pushover, despite how she talks. Her voice is soft and sweet sounding, but in the blink of an eye, it will get hard and cold. She's a very temperamental lioness who doesn't like no for an answer when she wants something. Cubs beware, if you annoy her, she is not above striking or cuffing on the ear. When she wants a male, she'll play innocent and naive to get what she wants from him. Then she'll leave him in her dust once she's through. If Makini doesn't like you from the start, you'll know it. She will NOT leave her pride.

User Image Zuberi is one of those Pads who probably won't do much with his Banu and Beybanu. He doesn't really want to capture a Banu, but it's the way of the pride so he will. He will respect his females, show them kindness, patience, but he won't ever really love them. He's just a detached sort of male. From day one he's been like this, hardly ever participating in play with his siblings. He likes to keep to himself and gets lost in his own head easily enough.  

Feral Mule

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:03 am
General/Pride RP

User Image Devastated at the fact his mate his disappeared, Caideiseach has become closed off and distant. He's focused on his job now and caring for the few cubs that live close to him. Once upon a time he was a happy fellow, but now he's heart broken and not willing to look for love right now.

User Image Quiet and content that way, Molemogi is more of an observer of life around her rather than a participant. She is hopelessly in love with her Pad and would never do anything to bring him shame. However, with her two youngest boys in the rogue lands for their Banu search, she's a bit on edge and will be until they both arrive safely again.

User Image Once he was a smooth talking rogue male who seduced any type of feline female he could, Ila has come a long way. He's an old family man now, happily settled with his mate Kabusha and dotes on the cubs that have come back from their name quest. He is sad that Kabusha wants no more cubs, but that doesn't mean he won't respect her wishes. He's kind of an interesting fellow to talk to if you can get him on a subject other than children.

User Image Afsar isn't a pushover female like her mother. She speaks her mind out right and isn't afraid to look stupid to bring someone happiness. She has five sons, all of which she adores and can't play favorites with. However, she has no Banu friends, not really, and would like some! Maybe someone could teach her how to be less pushy and more Beybanu like.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:04 am
Cubs just wanna have fun

User Image Kampfer is going to be like his daddy, only worse. The only time he'll look at a female is when he wants to breed. When he gets older, that is, as a cub, he just wants play mates, be they boys are girls, so long as they play rough. He likes to bite and scratch and roar and tackle. He's not afraid of getting hurt or getting dirty to have a good time.

User Image Zerachiel isn't sure if his daddy loves him or not. His daddy shows no emotion towards him or his two sisters so he's confused and trying to please his daddy. Another little boy striving for his father's attention or a few kind words. As he gets older, he'll grow to hate his father and not want to see him anymore. He is devoted to his two sisters and making sure they're safe, since his daddy doesn't seem to do more than make sure they eat and sleep and stay healthy.

User Image Frostpaw is a very young pup who is overly trusting and just wants to be around other pups all day long. Her favorite past time is playing leap dog and swimming with mommy. She would like to have a best friend in the whole wide world she can tell everything to and drag off into mischief.

User Image Utpala, named by his mother, is a trickster by choice along with his twin brother. The twins are hardly apart, but Pala strikes out on his own more often than his brother, so adventures wouldn't be too troublesome. That, and if he met an awesome friend, he wouldn't want to share with his brother. Utpala is a greedy cub who is immune to the sickness of his pride. He wants to be just like daddy and go out of the pride and bring back new members. He tests the guards patience, that's for sure.

User Image A'asifa R'adiya is a typical boy who thinks all girls have cooties and doesn't let them play with him. He wants bros and not girls around him. He'll tease girls and chase them, nipping at their tails or yanking on them and running off. He means no harm by it, but it often does get his mother in trouble with the mothers of the girls he teases. He doesn't care though, it's all great fun and his friends would agree too!

User Image Sanjirou is a sarcastic cub obsessed with his looks like his mother. Unlike his half siblings, he wants to be an Entertainer and be glorified and worshiped. Eventually he wants to take his mother's place as a highly recommended entertainer and become a full blow male Geisha. He tends to avoid other cubs in his pride because he thinks they'll make fun of him for wanting such a 'girly' position.

User Image Tobi is a blank slate, pretty much. He is going to the voodoo pride, but I'd love cub RP to see how he is as a cub before he joins.

User Image One of the three near triplets, he was daddy's favorite, or so he brags. Calder is a grumpy-butt most of the time and hates being treated like the cub he is. He wants respect and praise and practically demands it or does anything for it. It's not to impress his daddy though, no, it's because he wants his daddy's position one day when he's big and strong. He just wants to be powerful and isn't afraid of stepping on people to get there.  

Feral Mule

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:45 am
It's open!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:31 am
heart  

Feral Mule

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:50 am
I want half-sibling RP with Kazul and Calder. And also between Imbra and Sanjirou.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:03 am
Yesssssss. I would LOVE that! x3  

Feral Mule

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:45 am
And some RP between Ram and R'ad sometime, too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:59 am
Of course!  

Feral Mule

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:02 am
Oh, and there was one RP I did want to do between Sciuri and Aylin, too. The one where they go to meet Ruzanski and he's not there.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:16 am
xDDD Naturally! Lots of RP time. |D  

Feral Mule

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:39 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:46 am
heart  

Feral Mule

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points