Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[CAMP-R] The Disappearing Food (Istas/Ridley/*********) [Fin] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:52 pm
They hadn’t been at camp long maybe two three days max? Or maybe it was close to a week by now... Either way Istas had smuggled food from the mess hall as well as her own secret stash of sugar to take to a certain blue manx. She was sure she knew where ********* was hiding the problem was getting her to talk without others being around. Though she was sure the cat would be smart enough to figure out a place they could talk.

Istas wanted to know if ********* had any luck with anything they had talked about Last time they met. “*********” She called looking around behind the girl’s cabin area curiously carefully going into the woods hoping not to get lost. After all going into the woods and getting lost was a very bad idea.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:43 pm
Apparently, two small girls had the same exact thought and how they didn't coordinate all this together was a bit puzzling. Ridley, however, had been collecting food for the past few days or at least trying to get a decent sized stash going. She had tried to get as much food as possible to the small cat everyday, but with all the activities she was trying to get in and with all the people around it was often hard to get away. With enough free time, she would load her hoarded goods upon the cat to let her chow down.

Of course, it would have been easier if ********* visited the cabin and took the food where Ridley had it stashed, but the cat seemed against visiting or something and ventured into the woods. Was she trying to rough it or something and go feral and hunt? Ridley really couldn't see ********* being the hunting type. Hunted maybe.

Either way, Ridley put the last of the wrapped foods into her bag and hefted it over her shoulder. What she had collected were bars, non perishable foods and the like - she didn't want it to go bad after all - but in her hands were a few fresh things ... like a piece of cake and a brownie. She trekked out of the cabin just in time to see Istas walk by with her own bundle of food and the orange haired girl stopped short.

"You're looking for her too?" She asked.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:08 pm
Istas hadn't seen Ridley well not just yet, she had her own cakes and brownies as well as a lot of little debbie snack cakes. Stuff she knew ********* would enjoy including coconut bars. She'd basically stuffed her bags full having convinced her parents they didn't know what sort of stuff the camp would be serving and they didn't want their little snow rabbit to go hungry.

Istas perked up when she heard the voice. "Yes. I know how ********* likes to eat, I didn't want you to be having to feed her alone." The child smiled with a giggle. Though after a second it turned to a curious look, "How do you know *********?" The child almost wondered if like her and Sam, Ridley was one of them.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:16 pm
There certainly was a lot of talk going on about her. This was never an unwelcomed thing. And the fact that she could smell all sorts of food was making it obvious what ********* current goal was.

The two girls would soon enough hear a sound from a nearby bush. It wasn't so much that it sounded like something was venturing through it, but more like something had just fallen into the bush. It was possibly enough to cause the two girls to jump out of surprise.

"Goodness, if I was a bear, you two would be in so much trouble with all of that food." With a small laugh, she then exited from where she had landed. The cat probably had seen better days. Her fur had a few burs stuck to it that she just couldn't remove on her own. It made her itchy at times, but it wasn't anything to cry about.

"Hello Istas and Ridley!" she greeted before trotting up to the orange haired child and rubbing up against her ankles.

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:42 am
Ridley giggled, "That's awesome! I think I would be starving by now if I was the only one feeding her and stuff." The orange haired girl ventured a little further into the woods, arms balancing the cake and other items she had in hand. With the next question form Istas, Ridley was a little stumped. "I uh... met her one day... at the mall...." She wasn't very good at lying, never one to be quick with excuses or clever little tales of untruth.

Thankfully a rustle of a bush got to interrupt her with a small cat that followed. "You wouldn't be a very intimidating bear," Ridley laughed not even realizing that ********* was conversing with both of the girls present. It still didn't click that Istas might possibly be like herself, her focus was on the small cat that had come out of the woods a few seconds ago.

"Hi *********!" Ridley greeted back, grins all around as the small cat rubbed against her ankle. Well, until one of the little pine needles in her fur rubbed against the little girl's leg as well as the cat. "Aa," she yiped, jumping a little from the contact.

"*********! Your fur is all prickly, where have you been?!" The woods obviously. Ridley frowned as she kneeled down, setting her assortment on the ground next to them and reached over to pull the manx close, so she could de-bur her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:17 pm
Istas nodded, "Yes well we can't let her go hungry." the child giggled as she watched Ridley balancing cake and other items. There was a lofted brow at the lie, yeah she tried that with Sam. It didn't work either, the child thought there was something fishy here.

Istas laughed, "No you wouldn't. I think you should stick to being a kitty." She watched the cat emerge and then rub against Ridley, "Aww..." She paused thinking before pulling around her penguin backpack, "Actually I have a brush would that help?"

The child paused, wait. Why was ********* talking? There was a glance shot between the girl and the cat. "Is she another one?" Istas asked ********* curiously looking at Ridley again. It'd make sense, they both knew *********... Sam was.... "Are you?" She asked Ridley looking at her butter yellow eyes narrowed in curiosity. As she opened ********* a cake and holding it just above the kitty's nose. She wondered if ********* could balance a Zebra cake.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:50 pm
********* didn't struggle as her orange-haired girl pulled her close. In fact, she was rather grateful. "Thank you so much Ridley... they really aren't all that easy to get off on my own!" Every so often, the cat seemed to grit her teeth, and it usually seemed to coincide with the child's pulling of burs from her fur.

The mention of a brush did not go ignored, for the cat turned to Istas with a smile that momentarily seemed to twitch at the corners of her mouth (another bur had been pulled). "I think the brush would be a lovely thing for after, but is it meant for animals? I wouldn't want to get your personal hair brush all dirty with my fur!" Seeming to be in high spirits, she let out a giggle as she continued to get the treatment from the other girl.

It was when Istas asked her question that the cat let out a rather big, understanding "Oooooooooooooh!" Apparently the two didn't know that the opposite one was also a senshi of the smaller variety. So the fact the manx was talking as if there was nothing wrong seemed to be giving off warning signals. She was about to answer the question when the paler haired of the two children began to work on getting the food ready for ********* to devour. It was unfair with that timing. So as ********* replied in the most considerate manner she possibly could, her nose couldn't help but twitch and twitch and twitch as the scent of cake reached her nostrils.

"To be quite honest, girls, you are both in good company. I will not reveal the specifics if you are not willing, as it is not my place. However, if you decide to share, you are both in safe company and your secrets shall be safe." Poor ********* had gone cross-eyed by this point since the zebra cake was just right there. Unable to resist any longer, she suddenly lunged her face into the cake, chomping onto it with the biggest mouthful she could manage.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:36 am
Ridley was too focused and still not making any sort of connections from this whole situation. She was too immersed with pulling the random bits of the woods that ********* had collected in her fur as gently as possible. "Trying to brush these out would only make it worse really, but once I get them out a nice brushing would make ********* fur look all nice and pretty again." She explained to the other girl with a smile. Her own cat was bigger and fluffier than *********, so she had some experience with having to get things out of Pris' massive amounts of fur.

With Istas' series of questions and even ********* response, Ridley was still not getting what they were talking about. "One of what?" A look of confusion responded to both Istas and *********. So what if they were in good company, what did that have to do with anything? Of course they were, she knew these two and knew they were good people.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:48 pm
Istas giggled as ********* finally bit into the cake. "Aww I was going to balance it on your nose. But that's okay." She smiled, holding the cake where it was easier for ********* to reach.

"Mm, I have a brush for my stuffed animals with me *********. I can make sure to wash it out good before I use it on any other stuffed animals, though it's not like grandpa hasn't bought me a million stuffed animal brushes." She giggled pulling out a paw shaped brush, with her free hand to show *********, "See. It should be nice and soft too."

She was thinking about what ********* had said with the both in good company. Hug-bell sat the bush down beside Ridley pulling out her pen and showing it to the other girl. "********* gave me this." She said wondering if Ridley would know what that meant. There was a teddy bear imprinted in the silver and and a soft pastel yellow color for the plastic looking part.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:29 pm
Istas had.. a brush for stuffed animals? That frankly was a rather odd concept to Ridley. There were ones for people, for animals, Barbie dolls and for carpets but she had never heard of one for stuffed dolls. For once, she held in a reaction but more for other pressing matters.

Such as a pen that eerily looked similar to one that ********* had given to her. Her orange eyes went wide for a moment, until she swung her backpack around with a swift motion, unzipped it and dumped the lot of food she had collected for the small manx the past few days. ********* sure wasn't going to mind the shower of food for sure, but it wasn't why she had done it. Pushing a few plastic wrapped cakes aside, she located her own orange and gold pen and held it up to Istas.

"Thaaats what you guys meant." Her own pen held a serpent wrapped around some sort of stick as its symbol. The symbol of Hygiea, from what Ridley gathered when she googled the name when she had finally gotten home.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:46 am
Mid-gobbling, the cat pointed out to Istas "I don't have much of a nose to balance anything off of." There were a couple of snarfing sounds. "That's a dog trick, not a kitty trick!" All of the chatter about brushing ********* fur seemed to be ignored, since the pressing matter of stuffing her face full of as much food as she could was much more important at the moment.

Making as quick of work as she could out of the zebra cake, the manx scrambled to where the food began to start raining from the sky. Of course, the source was actually a backpack, and even the feline had enough brains to realize that she needed to wait until the downpour stopped. Getting pelted with food was not the same as enjoying the food that had fallen from the sky. Going for the easiest pieces (things which were not wrapped in plastic), the cat continued to merely just be a presence which gobbled down the smuggled food.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:30 pm
Istas nodded, giggling. "I'm Sailor Hug-bell." She replied with a smile when Ridley pulled out her pen, with a smile, occasionally unwrapping something for ********* to eat when she noticed the stash getting low.

She looked at ********* when the cat commented on not having much of a nose, "Hm... I suppose you don't. Maybe next time we could try the top of your head?" She smiled softly she was joking though if ********* wanted to try to balance food that would be fun.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:25 am
HugBell. Ridley searched her brain to figure out which one that was. It took her a few good seconds, especially since she hadn't met many powered people since her initial transformation. "OH!" She gasped, a smile still upon her face. "The cute yellow outfit with the bear!" That had to be it, matched her little pen even.

"I'm Hygiea." The little girl figured she should announce. Better to let her know now after all. Ridley fingered her pen a little, twirling it in her fingers before she put it in her back pocket.

"I think ********* can do things much better than a dog though, even without having to do simple tricks." Talking for one. She sagely nodded. "So much better then dogs."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:59 pm
********* was still there. Honest. She was just busy eating food. When she finished one piece of food, she had enough time to make a comment as she went to locate the next piece that deserved her attention.

"Isn't half the fun of the balancing the food on the nose of a dog trick the fact that the dog can snatch it up off of their nose afterwards? I don't think I'd be able to do something like that even with the food on the top of my head."

With that, she was chewing and chomping on the next piece. There was a bit of an inward smile as both girls decided to introduce themselves as senshi. She wasn't going to force them, but it was always nice to know who one's allies were outside of the fuku. It was something she sometimes wished that Sailor Iris was more open to. She wasn't as open about sharing her identity with anybody except for those who were on her team. So where as sometimes Sailor Iris learned the identity of someone she knew as being a senshi, she rarely revealed this fact.

Alas, it was not her place to demand such things. All ********* could do wa be grateful for the things that did work out as they should. Like Hygiea and Hugbell now, or all of this food.

Yeah, definitely the food.

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:32 pm
"That's me, and the bear's name is Barnaby." Istas nodded and smiled, "Nice to meet you Hygiea." She said with a nod, she watched as Ridley played with her pen for a little bit before her attention was directed back to ********* can, especially those back flips. I bet an adult would mistake her for a toy if she did that around them." There was a giggle as she reached over to rub ********* ears. "Hm. That's too bad." Istas frowned slightly as she sat there humming slightly.

"So did ********* give you, your pen too?" Hug-bell asked curiously unaware that the cat her her own team of girls.

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff