My name is:
Jasper
My age is: 19.
My race is: human.
My master is: no one yet.
My gender is: A boy.
My orientation is: Gay, and an uke.
My sister is: Rose.
My personality: i am very protective of my sister.. We are twins.. it's how we work. I am a bit more of a rebel, but if you break me, I can be submissive. I'm a fighter, and an older brother. I know you don't get how i am her twin, well, when she was about 8 she hit her head and lost all her memory, and the only blood family member she had was me. So I told her I was her twin brother, and that is what we have stuck to ever since.. But now we are separated... and I miss her greatly.  

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:05 pm
User Image

Name: James Callahan--Lily Callahan's long lost older brother.
Age/ height: 22/ 6'5
Orientation: I am bi. I am a seke.

Race: Vampire; he now found Lily, and will make her a vampire and take her away to live with him.

Personality: He is very mysterious, and strong; and will do anything to protect Lilly; even if it means killing someone. He has a good head on his shoulders, and judges by first impressions. I am rebellious. So goodluck getting me.

Weapon of Choice: A silver revolver named, "The Stolen Lily." and a single sword.

Bio: Born in a rich family, he and his sister were close; though he is 11 years older then her, he still loves her dearly. When she was born, and able to walk and talk by the time she was two, he would cuddle her, and tell her he loved her, and play with her. When their parents took Lily and put her into an orphanage, James found his parents to be the worst in the world, he cried and screamed, he grabbed a bag and filled it with her favorite bear, a picture of her, and a knife, and his parents credit card/ cash that he stole and he ran away from home. He screamed as he left, "You may be human! BUT I LOVED HER!! I VOW TO MAKE HER LIKE ME, SO YOU GUYS WILL LOVE HER AGAIN!!" He put on his cloak and left, slamming the door. He is now a regular boy, who doesn't really have a home. With no hope of finding his sister, James now attends school as his regular vampire self, creeping in the shadows and remaining in the dark longing for a roommate who will understand him and keep him company while he looks for a true place to stay and people who will fully understand him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:07 pm
╔════════════╗
♥ Tнє Tєαѕє ♥
╚════════════╝

Pleasure ♠ Loving ♠ Sex
Destroyed ○ Lonely ○ Pain

»»»»»»♠»»»»»»♣»»»»»»♦»»»»»» ♥ ««««««♦««««««♣««««««♠««««««

User ImageThe Basics... :

Puppet Master: Little Miss Matty
Name I was born with Akira James Brown
What name should you call me: Akira is fine.
What am I?: I'm a boy.
My Orientation: I'm Bi, I am submissive but will try to act dominant (uke)
My Cakes?: 18, I was born July 19 1994.

What You see on the Outside... :

Height/weight: 5’9, and 150 pounds.
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: It’s just below my ears.
Eye color: Auburn
Skintone: Pale?
My Marks: I have no marks.. yet.

What you can't see on the Outside... :

I want more!: Books, costumes, candy, and lovers.
Please no!: Burning, pain, suffering, fighting, drugs, sorrow.
You wanna know me?: Why do people always want to know me? I am nothing special. I grew up like every other kid. I was born from two parents, Sasha Stevens, and James Brown. I was born on a lovely winters night in the hospital, and was raised really well. I always got what I wanted and I never had to ask for things, because people just gave them to me. Of course, not everything stays happy forever. When I was twelve my mother got cancer, and I didn't know. How could I not know? My parents kept sending me off to places, like friends or relatives. That's when things got weird, people babied me, a lot. Far more then I would have expected. People would do my homework, wash my hair, clean my room, feed me. I was like someone's odd puppet. I hated it after a while. When I finally just gave up and picked up my things and ran back home [note this was three years later, so I was 15] I found out that my mother had passed away, and my father moved away. So my home was abandoned. I had to get a job, so I ran to the police station that was looking for undercover cops, and I discovered that because I was young, no one would think that I was going to kill them so I became an undercover cop. I have kept that job for years. During my job, my mothers records came up, and I learned that my mother didn't have cancer.. she had the infection. That shook up my world. So here I am now, spying on people, and learning more of the disease that destroyed my family. How am I a tease? My favourite part of my job, is that I work in the bars, and at strip clubs, odd job for a boy, but I have fun, costumes are my pleasure, and I get to be as much as a tease I want.

There is the fun part about my family life. I eventually found my father and moved back in with him, however that only happened after he remarried and told me that I would have a younger brother. Awesome. However, besides my mother passing away, my family has secrets of their own, you know we are werewolves but hey, that doesn't matter right? I mean.. sure I look at my new brother like I want to eat him, and sure me and my father go off on "Hunting trips" and don't bring back anything because we just ate it, but that shouldn't mean anything. I can keep my job at the clubs and such as an undercover cop because I only have to worry about things during full moons, so it's no biggy. Will I adjust to my new family? I doubt it.. I know one thing for certain, my new mother is amazing.

My tunes:"Somebody That I Used to Know" by Gotye Somebody That I Used to Know
"Tap That" by Megan McCauley Tap That
“Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele. Set Fire to the Rain
“Concrete Angel” by Martina McBride Concrete Angel

All I want to hear is your moans..
All I want to feel is your touch...

Say my name...
Say you love me.. ✖

((OOC smile )  

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:08 pm
User Image

What's my name: Jaxon Smith.
What's my age: 17.. or am I?
What's my race: Vampire.
What's my orientation: Gay.
What's my sign: Seke.

What's my heigh: 5'10.
What's my body type: Thin, but fit.
What's my weight: 147 pounds.

What's my past: Why do you need to know. I have killed some men, and done some drugs, I am now home from jail. Oh my parents are so proud of me. I killed some cops, I killed some cops, and escaped, and that's pretty much all you need to know. I'm not a virgin seeing as I was in jail a lot, things happen. You know, heh, oh and before I say much more, I killed my parents, so yeah. No one has broken me yet, and no one will.

What are my marks: I have a tattoo on the right side of my beck. Self explanatory My Mark.

What's my personalty: Strong willed, and a fighter. I do smoke, and drink, I'm a convict, remember? I tease, and enjoy pain. I am sarcastic, and very sadistic. Kinky if you will. I curse, get ready.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:09 pm
╔══════════════╗
✝ тнє ѕнιρ яαт ✝
╚══════════════╝

Suffering ♦ Blood ♦ Die
Destroyed ✖ Alone ✖ Pain

»»»»»»♦»»»»»»♠»»»»»»♦»»»»»» ❤ ««««««♠««««««♦««««««♠««««««

»

Username: Little Miss Matty
The name I have: Dimitri Raymond Jones
What you can call me: Dimitri, or Ship Rat, or Cabin Boy, you decide.
My Occupation: What a funny question. I simply am a ship jumper. Well.. sort of. On my free time. I really am a cabin boy for the "Maidens Heart" or for any ship I am on after that.
What am I?: I'm a guy
My Race/ Species: A human.
My Orientation: I'm Bi, and I'm a seke, a bit more of an uke however.
My cakes?: 19. 19 years of age.

Height/weight: 5’7, 140 pounds.
Hair Color: It’s blonde with some brown it it.
Eye color: My eyes are green.
Skintone: Pale.
My Marks:I have on ear pierced, my right one, other than that I have none.

My weapons and toys: A simple pistol [as shown in my image] nothing too out large or strenuous. However, I did buy it if that's what you're thinking. I am a pirate of the sky, come on, I stole it after someone died.
My gadgets and gizmos: Nothing fancy once again, just my fathers pocket watch, and an old messenger bag with a journal, some bullets, and some other things.
Want to know me?: Don't bother me. Let me be myself for once. I don't always want to be what others think I should. My past is hidden, well mainly to the ship mates and my captain. I had a home off the shores of Britain, when some pirates came into my village. They went through everyone’s house, killing whoever they saw fit. They killed my mother, my little sister Julie, and my father, because he was a traitor. Me? They tied me up, gagged my mouth and dragged me aboard the "Maidens Heart" where I met the captain, he told the men to let me go, but as a debt to him saving my life, I had to stay on his ship until I turned the age of 30. I am of course only nineteen now, the crusades took place in my life when I was 7 years old. Ever since, I have seen ships sink, mermaids, men die, and many other things a boy as young as I have should never have to see. As for my love, I have one, it is the beloved captain. I want him to fall for me, I want him to see that I love him, but he never so gives me a wink, my heart is still drifting along with this ship, hoping it will be swept up in a bottle by my loved one, and saved for all time. Though now that I think about it, maybe I should start to look for a new love. I hear around that my captain is going to be married soon, and no matter how much it hurts, I suppose it is time for me to find someone else.

The journal I carry around with me is something I have had for years. I got it when I arrived on my very first ship, The Mermaids Curse. I document(ed) every little thing that happened on that ship from who I was riding with, to their backgrounds, to the drunk women I would meet who would try and get free rides. Such fun. I would also write poems throughout that described my daily life, and how much I loved it. Each ship after that I did this, writing, and imagining, I even wrote about the chaos of love going on and on around the ships. What fun. I was definitely like a rat in the fact that I knew so much dirt on everyone, and it was all for me to toy with in my own head, trying to piece it together and such. The pocket watch I carry is my fathers. He passed when I was a kid, and my mother told me that I could keep it for as long as I wanted it. After she passed, I put a picture of the two of them together in lid of it, and now just keep the watch forever.

My tunes:
"I Try," by Jonatha Brooke I Will Try
"Young" by Hollywood Undead. Young
"Friends or Lovers?" by Marisa Friends or Lovers
«

If only I could hold you....
I only want your hands on my body…

And you tell me that you love me....
and to claim my soul as your play toy… ✖

((OOC smile )  

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:09 pm
╔══════════════╗
♦ Tнє Nєя∂ ♦
╚══════════════╝

Sweetness ♠ Loving ♠ Life
Destroyed ○ Lonely ○ Pain

»»»»»»♥»»»»»»♣»»»»»»♦»»»»»» ✖ ««««««♦««««««♣««««««♥««««««

»

Name I was born with Samuel Laureate Baudelaire
What name should you call me: Sammy, Blake, That Nerd.
What am I?: Last I checked I have male genitalia.
My Orientation: I'm Bi, I am a complete submissive male (uke)
My Cake?: 16, I was born May 15 1995.

Height/weight: 5’4, and 130 pounds.
Hair Color: Dark brown and a bit of black.
Eye color: Chocolate brown, I do wear glasses seeing as I cannot see.
Skintone: Pale, or shall I say light pink.
My Marks:I have some bruises from my bully, but no other marks. .

I want more!: Books, learning, love, family, and happiness.
Please no!: Burning, pain, suffering, fighting, drugs, and bullies!
You wanna know me?: I was truly born as a regular kid. Born of a rich house, with a family full of seven older brothers: Dimitri age 17, Klaus age 19, Alexander age 20, Smith age 18, James age 21, Robert age 23, and Richard age 24, and me, Samuel was 7; those were the names of my brothers, my mother’s name was Lilliana, and my father’s name was Maxwell. We had hundreds of maids and butlers, and several cars, and a library full of a million and two books! Upon one day, when I was out playing with some friends, a fire broke out in our house, within moments, the entire place was burned to the ground, everyone, my brothers, my parents, the maids and butlers, everything… was gone. I lost everything, except for a small stuffed animal they were able to recover, I now take it with me everywhere I go. I was seven years old, and I had no home, or anything. I had distant family, but because we were the riches section of our family, they turned me away, and most of them were happy that my part of the family died. Some of my friends would offer to take me in, but they were abusive, so eventually I ran away. I found a job, that let me work with them, and the manager is paying for my apartment, it’s next to his, Apartment 4G, but now because I am old enough, I have to pay half the rent; but I still lost all my clothes and books and such. I still went to school, but I only had one outfit, seeing as I lost all my clothes, so people would pick on me, beat me up, call me names, life at school was not all that fun at all. Every day my manager would bring me a book, after a while, I had a small library of my own, not as many books as before, but a good amount. I love to read, so I shall always read, even at school after my usual beating from my bully, I would sit in a corner, or in the courtyard and read my books. I would die without my books. My ‘guardian’ asks me why I have bruises every day, and I just tell him I am clumsy, I never want to tell him what they actually are from, or that the boy they are from, I secretly like. I hide all the pain, with a smile, if someone were to truly know about what a rundown place I live in, my lack of clothing, food, and so much more… They would really have to get inside my heart, and make me trust them.

My tunes:"I Try," by Jonatha Brooke I Will Try
"Broken" b Seether ft. Amy Lee Broken
“Pure Imagination” by Willy Wonka Pure Imagination
“Concrete Angel” by Martina McBride Concrete Angel
«

We’ll begin, with a spin…
Traveling in the world of my creation …

What we’ll see will defy…
Explanations… ✖

((OOC smile )  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:11 pm
╔════════════════╗
♫ Tнє Dяαмα Tєα¢нєя ♫
╚════════════════╝

Art ♪ Drama ♪ Literature
Crying ✖ Sorrow ✖ Denial

♫~»~»♦»»~»~»♠»»~»~»♦»»~»~» ♥ «~«~««♠«~«~««♦«~«~««♠«~«~♫

User Image
The Basics... :

What Name I was born with: Damien Laureate Blake.
What you should call me: Damien... duh.
My Orientation: I'm Bi, and I am an seme meaning dominant.
My Cakes?: 21

Height: 6'5
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: below ears a little longer, just about to my shoulders
Eye color: Sparkling blue You can't read my feelings can you?
Skintone: tan-ish.
My Marks: a tatoo on my arm. enough said. .

I want more!: Music, tea, pocky, friends, and time with friends.
Please no!: crowded people, heart breaks, pain, sadness, drugs.
You wanna know me?: Hmm well where or how do I begin? I guess I had a life like every other human being. I grew up in a middle class home with my mother and father. I had a few friends but none that I wanted to have over for a while house party or have a play-date with. Come highschool was when my mind was shown the wonders of theater, when I took a small drama class since I needed a Fine Arts credit. Oh boy, that is just.. the most amazing form of art of all. Being able to tell a story through words, and costumes and all sorts of other things that are just as amazing! It capture my imagination! Besides theater is a place where you can escape and be yourself. Where you can walk through a door and all your problems vanish! "All the world's a stage, and all the men and woman are merely its players." that was said by William Shakespeare. How that man could write a poem. Everything that I have said so far all became clear to me during my highschool life. From there I went to college and majored in Drama/musical theater, and minored in English studies. I could never have asked for a better journey to the life I wanted. Love life? Not really existent I guess you could say. I never found someone who really pleased my heart or who made me want to cave in to them like a panda does to bamboo. I will someday, who knows. Maybe that day will be today.

My tunes: "The Past" by NeverShoutNever The Past
"Tap That" by Meagan McCauley Tap That

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
The Basics... :

Name I was born with Alex Raymond Smith.
What name should you call me:Satan or the Devil, pick.
My Orientation: I'm Bi, and I'm a seme, that is my preferred position.
My Cake?: 27

Height/weight: 6'5, and I weigh 150 pounds.
Hair Color: Black like tar.
Hair Length: mid back length.
Eye color: black with a hint of red
Skintone: pale
My Marks:I surprisingly don't have any/

I want more!: Music, tea, sex, teasing people, pain, heartbraks, sadness, drugs.
Please no!: Anything happy, I wish to burn.
You wanna know me?: Don't bother me. Let me be myself for once. I don't always want to be what others think I should. My past is hidden, mainly all that most people need to know, is that I have been kicked out of my house,for drugs, and being sex addicted. Don't really care about life, I also never cared about school and stuff. I don't believe in God I believe in the devil, and he is my only God, no one else shall ever replace him. If I want you, I will have you. Don't ask me to beg, I will just punish you more. You are my play toy, once I have you, I will toy with you, twist your heart, put a match to it, and watch the ashes fall on the cold wooden, floor.
My tunes: "The Past" by NeverShoutNever The Past
"Tap That" by Meagan McCauley Tap That

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:16 pm
User Image
The Girl of Art

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Kind ♠ Lovable ♠ Sweet
Pain ♦ Sorrow ♦ Abuse

I ask for wealth...
I ask for fame...
I ask for glory to shine on my name...

Who Am I?

Username: Little Miss Matty
My Slave Name: Candace A. Lewis.
My Age:Sixteen. I was born May 15 1995.
My Race:Human.
My Piercings: I only have my hears pierced, nothing else.
My Height/ Weight: I'm 5 foot four inches, and 130 pounds.

What You Can't See?

My Sexuallity: I'm straight.
My Marks:I have scares from previous masters, mainly on my back, but other then that i have no marks

My LIkes: Art, poetry, music, books, dancing, baking, cooking, and anything else in between.
My Dislikes:Pain, crying, abuse, torture, fire, death.
My Personality: I'm sweet, loyal and innocent, but yet a fighter as well. I try my best to stand up for what I believe in. If I decide to trust you, I won't be afraid to show it, but if I don't trust you, I may appear timid or rude.

My Past: I was born in a rich family, and we only became rich because my father was a wonderful painter and my mother was a splendid opera singer. My brothers and I enjoyed it so much, but when our parents passed away from cancer, we had nothing. The government shut down they sold all of my fathers paintings, and shuffled me and my brothers into a dirty orphanage; all of us made a plan to run away, and that's what we did but where we all ended up was in homes of families, being abused, burned, starved, and treated so horribly. I ended up in several different homes, only one of them was nice to me, and the rest of them abused me. The one family member that was nice to me, died, in a fire, and I was sent back to an orphanage where I have lived ever since. I don't know what happened to my brothers, I just know I hate it here. It's cold, wet, we don't get much food, and I just want a nice warm bed, something I still fail to get to this day.

Who to save me:I don't have a master yet, I wish for one soon. I'm not picky I just hope to have someone soon. I just want someone who will give me a home, and a nice place to sleep, relax, and just be my self, that's all I ask for.

I ask for love, I can't possess..
I ask for God..
And his Angels to bless me..

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

My name is: Rose.
My age is: 14.
My race is: neko.
My gender is: a girl.
My master is: No one yet.
My orientation: is Straight.
My brother is: Jasper.
My personality: I am very shy.. and timid... I love my brother,
and never want to part from him... and I follow all my masters demands. I cherish two things.. my teddy bear from my mother.. and my locket with a picture of me and my brother in it...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:18 pm
Name: Liliana Rose Callahan; aka Lily
Grade: 10th
Age/ height: 11 / 4'9
race: vampire/neko.
crush: No one yet
personality: Shy, nice, friendly, shy about her race.

Bio: Her parents abandoned her at the age of 2 when they discovered one night that their lovely little Lily had ears and a tail. Her mother took her to an orphanage, since then that has been her home. Her real brother James, is a vampire-- he swore before he left home, he would find his sister, and make her a vampire as well; and taker her with him. She goes to school like a normal girl, she keeps her tail hidden under her skirt, and her ears hidden by a hat usually. Longing for a someone she can show her true race too

Her family: the only people she has found to be her brothers are Leon Zero, and she calls him Onii~Sama; meaning Elder Brother in Japanese, and Kyo who she calls big brother. Though they are not fully related, she felt close to them.

appears: (neko form 1st pic; new vampire 2nd pic,she kept the ears and tail as a vampire. Her eyes went from a cheerful brown, to a sad, subtle green, her skin became more pale, her hair became more raggedy)
User ImageUser Image  

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:19 pm
Name: Isabella Swan.
Nickname: Bella (Beautiful in Italian). Her master may change the nickname.
Species: Neko.
Personality: Shy, sweet, caring, can be a bit feisty, alluring, seductive, but is still a virgin.
Orientation: Straight.
Forms: Love, Kindness, Truth.

Bio: Left up and alone on the street by her crack addicted brother, he would threaten to beat her when she wouldn’t listen to him. She is abused, covered in scares, when she finally told the police he yelled as he was being pulled away, “I’m going to get you Isabella!” By the people who have run into her, they say that she is a tease, very alluring, and seductive by her tone, and way of speaking, but she will fight, as well as she is extremely kind, and caring. Her nightmares that she remembers from being younger was getting whipped, burned, yelled at, insulted and kept literally on a leash and chain, with chains attached to her ankles and wrists, she cries at night remembering her child hood. She has a fear of storms and of being hurt ever again. She yes, she appears strong, but she will cover her cuts by long sleeves, and her fear and pain, by feisty and seductiveness. She just wants someone to love her…

Collar: A pale blue, sheer, lace collar. (cry, seductive, and delicate)
Charms: piano, cloud, bandages, black rose, small blossom, dark cloud, dove, broken heart.
(Meanings in order of charm: sings/plays piano, easily scared, wounded or sick, abused, fragile, has nightmares about her past, virgin, and feels alone)

Isabella  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:20 pm
Name: Sakura
Nickname: Sakura.
Race: neko.
Eye color: light brown.
Hair color: light brown.
Height: 5'5.

Personality: shy, and timid, very fragile, but a fighter at heart.
LIkes: to please her master, nice people, kindness, warmth.
Dislikes: pain, sadness, being hurt, scary things.
Orientation: straight.
Tattoos/piercings: none.

bio: abused as a child, her family abandoned her without food or water when she was 5. She has never had a real home since.

Master: she is looking for a nice master.. though beggars can't be choosers.
colar: white/blue-- innocent/shy/
charms: spoon, piano, shoes, black rose, small blossoms, bed, dove, fangs.
Image:
User Image  

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Little Miss Matty
Crew

Dapper Lover

6,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 pm
╔════════════════╗
❇ Tнє Aвαη∂σηє∂ Pяιη¢є ❇
╚════════════════╝

Loving ♦ Beloved ♦ Fate
Crying ✖ Sorrow ✖ Pain

❇~»~»♦»»~»~»♠»»~»~»♦»»~»~» ♛ «~«~««♠«~«~««♦«~«~««♠«~«~❇

Name I was born with Dimitri Alexander Sebastian Romanov.
What name should you call me: Prince Sebastian.
My Orientation: I'm Bi, and I'm an uke as they are so called.
My Cake?: I am seventeen years of age.

Height/weight: 5’7, 150 pounds.
Hair Color: golden blonde
Hair Length: Rather long, I would say just below my ears.
Eye color: My eyes are blue.
Skintone: Pale.
My Marks:I have no marks, for I don't want to ruin my perfect complexion.

I want more!: tea, books, fighting practice, and loving.
Please no!: Burning, pain, suffering, fighting, heart breaks, and sorrow.
You wanna know me?: Well, I am Prince Dimitri Alexander Sebastian Romanov, long lost son of Czar Nicholas the III of Imperial Russia. I was born from a woman that was a regular peasant woman, and my father was royal. After I was born, it was decided that I would go and take the thrown after my father died, but once my father was taken into arrest, and the rest of my family went with him, my mother took me and hid me for many years, until the raid of the Romanovs was ended. However, when it did end, my father, and the family he had raised with Alexandria was killed. My mother, Christina, had me change my name, and she kept me in the down low, since I was a royal, though it wasn't known by many. This happened when I was eleven years old. I traveled across the Atlantic Ocean on a filthy, rusty boat with many sick people, and came across Massachusetts.. I now live here, a boy of the age of seventeen, the secret title of the crown. I am now free to live my life and use my birth name, living among regular people, getting pushed around, and not living how I should.

I hope one day to return home and become a prince once more, and not have to hide myself from the world. I want someone to love me, I want a home. I want someone who will take care of me.. and treat me like the royal I am. I now live in a run down place. Nothing too shabby, but it's home. I have a bed, and a place to cook food and such, I really only want someone who is a friend, or a lover. Someone to protect me when i need help or to love me when I feel like dying on the inside. I wish I could say to the world that I still exist, and that I am not forever lost, but now, I am nothing more then a memory to most. Why? Why can't I be myself? Why must I be poor. I know I am royal.. why can't anyone else see it? I want someone to save me. I want someone to take me in their arms and say, "You're finally home."

I thought someone cared...
I thought a lover would help me..

I thought my family would come save me....
and now I live alone.. ♥

((OOC smile )

Profiles (All profiles here)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas