Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[CAMP] Azalea Cabin Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:07 am
The cabin looked pretty normal from the outside, just like every day plain-Jane log cabins. They were square and had little square windows on either side of the door and windows on the sides. There was also no sign of a TV antenna or anything awesome like that. There was a small step up to the actual inside of the cabin. From the door you could see 6 beds total; actually four of the six beds incidentally were bunk beds. One on top of the other, then two singles off to the sides, though they could be made bunk beds too obviously.

There was a small den area that had six bean bag chairs and long coffee table, obviously for snacks or when the kids wanted to sit and talk, play games or do other such fun things. If nothing else but to keep the kids occupied when it was a rainy day and they couldn’t actually do anything outside.

Not far from any of the cabins were washrooms, not quite outhouses or port-a-johns; they were pretty nice for being in a log cabin type building and in fact it sort of reminds one of those fancy restrooms that theme parks, or stadiums, or even race tracks have, with toilets and sinks.

---
((Girl 10-12 Ainsley McMahon, Ridley Pendergast , Lissy Harrow, Istas Holywell, Jenna Adams (+1 random civvie)))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:12 pm
Istas was the first into the cabin as she looked around she noticed bunk beds and singles. She seemed to ponder before grabbing one of the bunk beds closest to the wall, the bottom bunk and dragged out sheets she brought to hang up and make it like a little tent. She'd also brought string which she pulled out and tied around the bunk's legs to hang the sheets on using thumb tacks to keep those in place.

If Ridley had bought ********* they were going to need a place to hide her. Istas had also brought a ton of plush toys, all the better to hide ********* with she thought as soon as she had the two sides visible by anyone covered with the way out of the bunk having a split for a way out. She then pulled back the sheets like curtains as she piled the stuffed animals' she brought at the foot of the bed still hidden by the curtain. She planned on making Ridley taking the top bunk so she scribbled the other girl's name on a piece of paper and set it there on the top bed.

There now they could easily keep an eye on *********. The child nodded happily.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

LittleLilyKitty

Tiny Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:25 pm
Cora had been in the cabin Azalea for some time. Fresh air been welcoming and the turkish van had felt no need to stay in Ainsley's bag any longer after she had been sure that it was safe and no one would her from the cabin. After making a little tour around the cabin and filling her thirst from the sink in the washroom, Cora started to look a good hiding and resting place from inside the cabin where Ainsley was staying. While she wanted to stay in Ainsley's bag, she was worried that it wasn't very good hiding place. Someone would eventually look at there and she didn't want to take risk for being found by someone else than her little girl. It was less likely for someone to find her from the cabin if she found a good hiding place. After all, who would suspect her being in the cabin, other than Ainsley and Cora was sure the little girl would find her soon, especially if she would hide somewhere where she would typically hide when they were playing Hide-and-Seek.

Eventually, she found her spot, near the wall and under one of bunk beds. It was dusty there but after few sweeps of her bottle-brush like tail the dust level was much more tolerable. With a loong yawn, the cat curled up into the tiny furball with a pretty collar that looked like a small capelet of a princess, her tail covering her feet and working as a pillow at the same time. It didn't take long until the guardian cat Cora was in deep sleep.

((Cora will stay asleep during our weekend trip which means I won't be really able to reply in RPs until Monday. Any attemps to wake her up (should anyone want to try it) would result her only curling up tighter and perhaps making little cat voices like small growls and meows and stuff, like she would be talking in her sleep.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm
Jenna had finally arrived, drugging her luggage with her. Thankfully it had wheels, it made it much easier. The bag she carried look like a suitcase but was a 'blind you orange' color, with white and yellow spots of varying sizes dotted all about it.

"Finally!" She cheered, happily, her bag joined the other bags in the center of the cabin and the brunette finally glanced about the cabin. Nothing spectacular or unexpected, well that was boring.

"Ohhh, bunk beds!" She'd never slept in one, would it be different? She had a friend who slept in a bunk bed with her younger sister. But she'd never slept over her friends house, or really been over her friends house. Odd.

Finally her eyes landed on the other girl in the room and a bright smile came to her features. "Hi!" You could hear the energy in her, and the happiness. "I'm Jenna." Walking toward the other girl the brunette held a hand out, for a shake. Her braided hair swung back and forth behind her as she approached Istas. "You built a tent?" She asked, wanting to make sure her guess was right. "It's really neat, I should have thought about something like that." Though she'd thought, by the way her parents made camp sound, that it'd be more than it was, looks wise. Since people wise it seemed good so far and activities.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:50 pm
Istas smiled at Jenna, as she entered the cabin and giggled. "Hi, I'm Istas!" The child seemed not quite as rambunctious as the other but she hummed and giggled, "Yes a tent. They said we'd be camping but I was worried we didn't actually get real tents so I brought enough blankets to make a few!!" She seemed cheery.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:03 pm
Ridley's trip had taken her longer than she had expected. Partly because of the bag situation and also because she just was totally distracted by the nature that surrounded them.

After staring at her bags for some time, she had whispered an apology to ********* and slung her pack against her back where it was meant to be warn. This gave her a better chance to carry her own suitcase, which didn't have wheels like Jenna's so she had to carry it within her arms. It didn't help that she kept nearly dropping it as she looked around her with wide eyes.

There were so many trees! Even just along the way to the cabin! This was going to be such an awesome two weeks! She thought practically every second of the short trip to where she would be spending her time.

When she finally arrived, the bag in her arms was now upside down and for sure, ********* was properly jostled - Ridley kept apologizing along the way, if it made her feel any better. Wide orange eyes gleamed as she looked about the cabin, taking in the attire and the roughing-ness of it all. "Awesome," she nearly squealed making her way into the cabin.

Istas was already there, "oh, you made base camp?" Ridley joked with a smile, still looking around at the various beds in the room. There were bunk beds, neat! And there was a girl she didn't know, even better! "HI!" Ridley exclaimed, fumbling with her bag to extend a hand for a small little wave. Probably not the best of ideas, as her luggage simply slipped out of her grasp and onto the ground with a soft thud. Ridley stared at it for a moment before shrugging and pulled her attention back to Jenna.

"I'm Ridley, who are you?"  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Appeal

Magical Cat

13,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:28 pm

In the corner of the room on one of the unstacked bunk beds nearest to the door there was a bag taking up a spot on the bed where a young girl should have been. Ainsley had flew to the cabin as soon as possible so she could find a safe place to put Cora when she'd suddenly remembered that when she'd claimed Sam in her other arm, she'd forgotten her other bag. The luggage was a matching set, how could she forget! No one had been there earlier, and with haste the child had fled to go get the other bag. Of course, she took longer than she expected and by the time she got back to the cabin there were three girls already there. Her eyes peeked in carefully, eying the two familiar faces of Istas and Ridley, before swinging the door open and walking over to the bed to sit the other piece of luggage with its brother.

The first thing she noticed was that her bag was open and Cora wasn't inside. At first she worried that someone had come in and found her, but she didn't see anything that would suggest something like that. Her eyes looked around the room curiously before she decided Cora had probably just decided to find a hiding spot before the other girls had arrived. She'd have to go find her later and bring her some snacks that she had in her bag.

"It seems we are once again grouped together," she said as she walked over to Istas and Ridley. They were at her table group at school, and now they shared a cabin. It seemed the universe just loved to put them all together. There was a new girl there though, one the child didn't recognize. She extended her arm up into the air minorly and waved to Jenna. "My name is Ainsley, it's a pleasure to meet you."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:32 pm
********* felt like egg scramblers.

Or maybe something you put in a blender.

She wished she didn't and wriggled a little in her cramped space to let the child know that she wanted out, despite all of the apologies.

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:44 pm
There was an odd sensation against her back, making Ridley squirm a little from the wiggling that was being performed against her back. Her eyes lit up, upon realizing. "Oh crap!" Getting the other girl's name would have to wait.

Ridley hurried to the coffee table, pulling her backpack off as quickly as possible as she approached. Gently as possible, she placed the bag on top, kneeling in front of it and over the bag itself. But, before she pulled the tab to release the small Manx from confinement she turned to the other girls.

"You better not say anything!" Ridley hissed, pulling at the zipper open and freeing the cat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 pm
Istas giggled "RIDLEY! Yes I did." She grinned as she moved over to help the girl with her bags, "Will you be my bunk mate?" She asked butter yellow eyes seemed to sparkle as she asked, "PLEASE!?"

She waved to Ainsley as well, "Hi Ainsley!" She was smiling until Ridley dropped her bags, she winced almost hoping none of those was *********. "Let me take this one." She said before leaning in to whisper where no one else could hear her, "I have a hiding spot for her." Speaking of the Manx with another smile she wiggled.

"So what should we do after we get settled in?" She asked looking at the other girls.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:58 pm
LET THERE BE LIGHT...

That was something ********* would have said if she wasn't where she was at the moment. The sudden opening provided her a bit of light, and as quickly as she could, she shoved her head out of that space. The pupils of her eyes narrowed into slits quite quickly as the cat peeked out, blinked, then shook her head just enough to cause her bell to jingle playfully.

When she opened her eyes again, she took a good look around. Several of the children were very familiar, but there were some who were not familiar. As a result, the cat got her own tongue and kept quiet. Well, aside from the sound of her bell jingling some more as she squirmed herself out of the bag and onto the table underneath her.

Usually, ********* was quite the friendly little animal. However, there were some slightly more important matters to tend to, which meant she had to separate Ridley from the rest of the group if she wanted to get anything done. So instead of being a good kitty and staying put, the round little manx hightailed it for the door that was still open.

Ridley, be a good girl and follow me!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 pm
Looking at the other girls, none of whom she knew, Jenna's attention shifted between Istas, who seemed to know them very well, and each of the girls. "I like what you did, making your own tent. Maybe I'll make my own with my sheets." Since it'd likely be much to hot to use a sheet to cover up with.

"Ridley, that names really neat. I'm Jenna." For a moment Jenna considered asking the others age, maybe that was why they didn't know her or she them? It would make sense, if that were the case. But Jenna refrained from doing so, it might be rude.

"A pleasure to meet you Ainsley, I'm Jenna." A wave from her, and a bright smile. "Well we know each others names. But how old are we all? I mean I don't know any of you, but you all seem to know each other very well. Not theirs anything wrong with that of course, I think it's really cool actually." After all they were all friends, they didn't have to worry about not making friends and knowing no one.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:53 pm
Istas smiled and nodded, watching ********* run away. There was a frown and she sighed without saying anything because she was too busy trying to keep the others from noticing. Apparently ********* wanted to talk to Ridley though. "I'm 10." She said turning around with a slight hum. "I just turned 10 in April."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:27 pm
Ridley took a look at the door where ********* had disappeared through and the back at the small group of girls. Sure, the cat's escape didn't automatically filter through as a hint to follow but given that she didn't want to get in trouble for bringing the cat into camp, she was very well going to. But, first a few needed answers needed to be given.

The orange haired girl shot up to her feet with a wide grin, her arms were behind her back as she addressed the others. It was going to take a lot out of her not to talk up a storm, thankfully inching to the door as she was seemed to help her mouth from spewing out words.

"Hi Ainsley! Hello, nice to meet you Jenna! I'm nine, by the way! And of course I'll be your bunk mate, Istas! That'll be awesome!" Ridley was now at the threshold, "Uh, I need to ... go take care of something, I'll be back!" And thus she dashed out after the manx.

"*********!" She called in a hushed tone, trying to figure out where that darned cat had gone off to.  

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:58 pm
********* was no dummy. She had exited the cabin, sure, but she honestly hadn't gone very far. In fact, she was in plain sight when the child exited the cabin, just a smidge to the left. With the child in view, she signaled with her head for the child to follow. It wasn't like the manx had any intentions of taking the child too far. She literally padded maybe 10 feet away from the starting point, going around the corner of the cabin just slightly.

It was only once the child was about the corner that the cat spoke in a relatively low tone.

"Ridley... I need you to take out that orange phone I gave you a while back. I need you to send Ellie a message."

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff