Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
The Grim Daughters{o/a}[10 spots left!!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:33 pm
this role play takes place in the death zone. its a world that looks like earth, has many of the same things as it, but totally different. this rp does take place on earth, but the death zone is the reapers home. they can only go to earth to do their job, kill the people who are about to die(which basiclly means that when someones time is up, the reapers have to kill them).

The Grim Daughters are not only the grim reapers girls, but their were born form his scythe.what that means is the the grim reaper saught out girls, then he killed them. but only 20 of them came back to life after this.each of the 20 girls have the scythe. each girl differs from their age. they all have a special power that goes with their scythe.

P.S!! you guys can make guys for you girls if you want to!!! the pro for that is basiclly just like the girls, but with out the powers.

(( I actually have done this rp before. So I thought I would restart it again. ))

{{PM ME THE PROFILES PLEASE!!!}}

the death zone:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:34 pm
these are the girls: (pm me who you want to be and fill in the stuff you want in the blank spaces)

username:
name: akatsuki yuhi
power:
picture: User Image

username: My Distortion
name: Altena Silbans
bio: She was a scholar before she die. She was sent to the battle field during WW2 and died in a gas room. She neither hates nor fond of her life now. She hates it because she is dead and a nobody, yet she likes the immortalness and the powers that let her continue her research of history.
likes: History, Sharp things, Dead flowers, Library, Horror stories
dislikes: Crowded place, War field, Exotic gas
power: She can travel time and twist a space around her about 3.5 km. But she'll be exhausted and needs to rest for a week after every one usage of time travel or space twisting. She can also create illusions.
picture:User Image

Username: xXwolfyhybridXx
Name: Unefilledenoir Miyu
Bio: Miyu doesn't like to use her first name since it's so long, but she uses it when she has too. She grew up in a foster home close to her own home town. She doesn't know a thing about her real parents but she knows they are still alive. One day robbers had come into the house and killed her family. She walked in a few minutes later to see everyone laying dead. Miyu screamed only to be her last scream, than she felt herself reborn. She vowed revenge against the men that killed her and her foster family. She blames no one for her death but her foster parents.
Likes: Books, music, human children, silence, darkness, and shadows
Dislikes: Human adults (except her foster parents), loud noises, and riddles.
Power: The ability to manipulate shadows and use the fear of darkness against humans. Her eyes allow her to see better in the dark than in sunlight.

username: Helloo_Bunny
name: Noa Kuronosu
bio: She worked at a maid cafe in Japan. She had a pretty happy life ,but then she was kidnapped by a robber one day ,and then she eventually got killed 2 days later. Now she is full of anger ,and she plans to avenge herself.
likes: Cooking, baking, cosplaying, cake, cleaning, and bunnies.
dislikes: Robbers, spicy food, weak people, and messy people.
power: She can poison someones body.

username: GothicGrave13
name: Nilfheim Sarah
bio: Sarah doesn't blame her father for what he did. She believes that he was scared that they would overthrow him. She does all she can to be the best that she can, and she constantly pushes the limits. She has been known to pass out from sheer exhaustion at times.
likes: Books, music, drawing, her family, whatever she can do to make herself stronger, etc.
dislikes: When people mock her, fights (certain types of fights), death metal, loud noises, certain types of people, etc.
power: She can manipulate people to do virtually anything she asks them to do.

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 pm
girls con.:

username:
name: houjou asuna
power:

username:
name: kurobane yura
power:

username: Emirichou
name: Amamiya Karin( aka Niraya)
bio: when she was little, she was obsessed with violence, blood, being scared out off her life, and hearing the rapid beat of her heart she would watch horror films, and play survival horrors (like project zero/fatal frame, silent hill, and clock tower) she would go out and kill birds with her pen-knife, she eventually went insane and was taken to a mental hospital, she didn't eat or sleep or drink when she was there, then death came for her, now she finds joy in ending human's lives, and making sure they suffer, she loves her new err...life, and enjoys her sisters company
likes: impaling birds, spilling blood, playing piano, watching movies, the rain, stargazing
dislikes: flowers, birdcall, sunny days
power: she can enter dreams to scare the living daylights out of people, and change her form to what they faer most

username:
name: rose-princess miyu
power:

Username:
Name:Susumi Kasuri.
Power:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:36 pm
girls con.:

username:
name: Murakumo Sarasa
power:

username:
name: syana zyendo
power:

username: emirichou
name: kurono akira
bio: she was a ninja in a hidden clan before she died, she was secretly plotting against them so she could take over the clan as leader, but her best friend Yuki Asou, who she had confided in, exposed her for the good of the clan, Kurono was forced to commit sepukku (a ritual suicide that could be used as punishment, disembowelment) before she died, she vowed to get her revenge on yuki and the clan, it was this burning desire that caused her to be reborn as one of death's daughters
likes: books, vengance, her sisters, teaching her sisters new things
dislikes: yuki and the other ninja
power: she can posess humans and make them kill each other

username: SilverheartOfShadeClan
name: Shigurui Ayame
bio: Shigurui had always been the pretty one, the popular one, the LOVED one. Until Terinoko Oshisara moved to town. So upset that no-one loved her anymore, she commited suicide, and Death welcomed her as a daughter.
likes: Boyfriends, Sex, Making Out, Being called beautiful, her nickname "Lost Love".
dislikes: Terinoko, dying
power: Lost Love can make her victims fall for her and trust her completely, then she'll take them. She can also manipulate others' brainwaves, affecting thought pattern, and emotions.

username: ll-Frantic-ll
name: kagari zekka
bio: Out to prove her worth as a reaper, she is determined and strong willed. Not much can break her confidence. She may come off as slightly arrogant, but in reality, she is just determined to succeed.
likes: Toying with people, mind tricks, cats, and manipulation.
dislikes: The concept of love, weakness, and failure.
power: She has the ability to implant memories.

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:37 pm
girls con.:

username: emirichou
name: alice ernst
bio: Alice used to be a spy but she was killed when a bomb exploded, she was blasted to smitherines , death took her soul and attempted to ressurect her as his daughter but instead of coming back the age she was when she died, she was returned to a child
dislikes: mint, swimming, knitting
power:she could move outside time, everything else slows down or freezes while she moves at normal speed

Username: Yukisuzu9
Name: Higa Matsuri
Bio: A quiet person, she is religious, but was a member of a side branch of Christianity. So even though the basic idea is the same, she has some strange ideals and practices. Before taking someone's life she will say a prayer in her serious voice. Which comforts some, and terrifies others. She can get aggressive if provoked, and does not like putting up with other peoples disrespect towards the lord. She died in her home. While preparing food she fell; hitting her head and bleeding to death.
Likes: The sky and everything in it; singing; praying; beautiful things; humans and the earth.
Dislikes: Non-believing heathens (although she won't speak against them, unless provoked); nothingness; being questioned about her beliefs; anyone who finds extreme pleasure in anything she doesn't see as fit.
Power: Her voice controls the gravity of the air it hits. She usually talks softly and calmly, but as the intensity (not volume) of her voice raises the gravity increases in proportion to how far her voice reaches. If she whispers very intensely in someone's ear; they will be affected strongly, but the person to the side of her that can barely hear her voice will only be lightly effected. If she whispers than a small area will be affected, but if she yells a larger area will be affected. It radiates in a cone shape out of her mouth, getting weaker the farther it gets away.

username: Xxcrimson_night_lightxX
name: sweet pain
bio: sweet's real name is Rebecca, but after the grim reaper got her, she changed it to sweet pain. sweet has always wanted to find true love, but now that shes a reaper, she doesnt know how thats going to happen. Sweet was also the first daughter of the Grim.
dislikes: cuteness and jerks
power: gives people the illusions of pain

username:
name: kaiouka aya
power:

username: Mirona Rukia
name: Agape Sakuya
bio: Sakuya likes simply being able to lay backand do ablsoultely nothing. But Sakuya also likes killing. Her favorite games were always war games,or games where she got to kill stuff, and she was the best in her area at them. Being able to do this is fun for her. She prefers to be called Sakuya.
dislikes: Failing, being told off, most boys (they seem off to her), being called agape
power: She can paralyze someone if they look her directly in the eye
PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:40 pm
please PM me the profiles!!!! and after a few people, we shall start.  

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:51 pm
ok well i guess..... LETS GET THIS RP STARTED!!!! whoever wants to start it off go ahead  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:45 am
User Image Amamiya ran her fingers along the blade of her scythe, looking up at the stars, the screams of her recent victim still ringing in her ears, she smiled maliciously, she took great pleasure in ending lives, she was one of death's daughters, Amamiya Karin, or Niraya, the nickname she had given herself. She held out her Scythe to inspect it, it shone in the starlight, thanks to this scythe, she could enter the dreams of the living, and terrorize them to her heart's content just like in the movies!, she stood up and looked around where are my sisters?  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 am
User Image Sweet finished up her work on Earth, she was thinking about staying for a bit, but decieded against it. When she got back to the Death Zone, she went into the big house that her and her sisters lived in. She gave a sigh.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:38 am
User Image Amamiya spotted her sister, sweet pain "have fun?" she asked "I couldn't go because I have just walked in a human dream and I'm tired, that human died of fright, it made my life much easier" she sat down again "Alice and Kurono should be back soon"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:55 am
User Image Sweet sighed gain and said," No. Same old thing." Sweet sat down next to her sister.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 pm
User Image Amamiya shrugged "I make killing people an art, it's not fun if your not epicly slaughtering puny mortals in the most gruesome yet artistic way possible" she laughed "I mean, throwing them off cliffs, crunching them into walls you don't exactly need a master's degree"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:20 pm
User Image " Yeah I guess your right. I need to make it more fun." Sweet agreed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:34 pm
User Image Amamiya lay down "dream walking is fun, watching the mortals scream and cry and stuff, then watching them get paranoid in the waking world and then making their worst fears come true" she closed her eyes "Kurono went to make a married couple kill each other and alice went to devestate a small village ravaged by the plague, she moves so bloody fast!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:44 pm
User Image " Yeah it sometimes suprises me how fast Alice is." Sweet said.  
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff