Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply OOC Forum [All RP OOC threads here]
MMSBESP Character Vault Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:33 am
In an attempt to make the first page of More Meteor Showers shorter and easier to follow, I am now placing full profiles here and will simply leave a list of names on the front page.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
My parents named me: Agatha "Gidget" Morris
I am currently: 26
I stand at: 5' 8"
I prefer: Men
I am: Single
I can: Transfer her mind into anything with a CPU. She also had above genius level mechanical knowledge and ability
I can also: Gidget's body is a machine, and within it are the mechanisms to transform herself into a walking weapon.
People say I'm: Generally cheerful, optimistic, highly social, playful. At the same time there is a lonely sadness in her artificial eyes.
My history: he name Gidget comes from her older brother, Shane. She has always hated the name Agatha. So Shane started calling her Gidget because of her diminutive size and cutesy appearance. She loved it, and has insisted on being called by that name since. After their parents died, Shane had been taking care of her.
After being struck by a fragment of the meteor that fell thirteen years ago, she attended the funeral of the only person to die from being struck by the meteor. Shortly thereafter she moved in with the other meteor victims. That's the moment things started going south.
After being tortured by Charles Ray, she committed herself to never becoming a victim again. She built a mechanical suit of armor and augmented her body to further increase her integration with it. This was the deciding factor that caused her current condition. During a fight with Leviathan Cortez, she took a fatal shot of combined electricity and crushing gravity directly to her heart. Her mind transferred itself into the suit as a last resort to keep her "alive." She built an adult body for herself so she could start doing what she loves most for a living. She has been an inventor and wrench monkey since then. Her product, the med-scanner, is used in hospitals worldwide.
Anything else?: She builds new bodies for herself to keep up appearances of aging. She is contemplating keeping her current body for the rest of her life.
My strings are pulled by: Rikki Tikki Travi  

JewJewBeans

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:55 am
User Image
My parents named me: Ako Riosu
I am currently: 31
I stand at: 6'0"
I prefer: Straight
I can: Control Electricity
I can also: He's more athletic than he was before, able to run faster, react faster, and move more nimbly. These attributes have faded a bit over the years, but they're still above those of the average human.
People say I'm: Calmer than I was when I was a kid, electricity only gets more dangerous when it's focused. The loner thing hasn't changed, though; if anything, it's gotten worse. 13 years ago I was okay with being on a team, but now I can hardly stand the idea. Working with others only slows me down. I'm tired of having to watch out for others.
My history:Ako moved to Knoxburgh when he was accepted into the local college. He was glad to finally be away from home and out on his own, until soon after the meteor, when he moved in the the other affected people. He's learned that living with others isn't so bad, but he still prefers to be by himself.

That was 13 years ago. Some things change, some stay the same. I decided to leave town when I heard about the Daedalus Project, and I guess I've been living a modern cowboy's dream, roaming from town to town to hide who I really am. There's nothing like the feel of a Harley beneath you and a thunderstorm at your back.
I've caught word of more meteor strikes in Knoxburgh, though. That means there's gonna be a lot more people just like me and the others running around. They're going to need help keeping the peace.
Anything else?: Ako has been in love with storms ever since he got over his fear of lightning as a kid. He'll often stand out in the rain just to watch the clouds light up. The more violent the storm, the better.
My strings are pulled by: The Count of Monte Carlo  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:57 am
User Image
My parents named me: Annabella (Annie or Anna) Carina Soulsmith
I am currently: 30
I stand at: 5 foot 6 1/2 inches
I prefer: straight in her dating preferences
I am: Taken
I can: manipulate liquid- turn any liquid into any other chemical (though she specializes in acids-particularly undiluted hydrochloric acid) and control that liquid completely

"Liquid body": turn her own body into a liquid form if she so wishes.
I can also: She has always been able to sense people "auras" and able to judge people on their quality of character (in her opinion); however, but since the meteor incident has greater control and understanding of this.
People say I'm: a lot different than I used to be. My fiery temper hasn't changed but I'm calmer now and am in almost complete control of my power now. She no longer is very shy, though, and has a strong backbone and self confidence she has gained with being able to control her abilities. People back home claim I no longer speak with a "true" southern accent, anymore.
My history: Annie was born in Northern Georgia, and remember nothing of her mother, though she was always close to her father, that was until after the battle with Leviathan Cortez. She had moved to Knoxville to go to college early, majoring in art and sociology, but things changed when the meteor shower happened. She gained powers which she had only moderate control over.

Then there was the battle with Leviathan where she injested a substance to make her stronger, and she did indeed get permanent power "upgrades" and control of her power at the price of exhausting herself and coughing up blood whenever she uses her power too long. After the battle there came “The Daedalus Project” which Annie had turned herself into hoping to protect others from her powers and not bother those at Valhalla, still traumatized from the horrors she had seen in battle. She then became a prisoner of the “The Daedalus Project”, a crowning jewel for them. That was until a month ago when she escaped.

Hitch hiking across country she has finally returned to Knoxville to find things are very different then when she had last left them, but maybe things are a lot the same too?
Anything else?: Annie will talk about what happened at with “The Daedalus Project” but she won't talk about her escape, perhaps hinting she had to kill once again to escape “The Daedalus Project”.
My strings are pulled by: mc2  

JewJewBeans

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:58 am
User Image
My parents named me: Tansy Hinzard
I am currently: 31
I stand at: 5 feet 4 inches
I can: Flight, Mind reading, premonitions (Only of danger), Healing
I can also: She's stronger then when she was human, and seems to have a never ended stamina. She never eats and barely sleeps.
People say I'm: Angel is, in every way, an Angel. Clam and serene, she is a great listener, and only gives advice to those who ask of it. She doesn’t judge anyone, and simply tells things like it is. She never lies, but she doesn’t go around preaching either. She takes her work seriously, and does anything she can to help others in need.
Tansy is a very confused young woman. Panic and scared, she seems to often not know where she is at time. She wanted friendship, but doesn't know who to trust, and always seems to be looking for someone, but can’t remember who that is….
My history: Tansy was struck and killed by the first meteor. When she awoke a week later, she had become an angel. Although shortly afterwards she began to lose her mind.

In the past 13 years, Angel has taken to charity work. She wanders the streets of the Subdistrict doing what she can for those in need. She can’t provide food or shelter, but what she can give them is peace of mind.
My strings are pulled by: JewJewBeans  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:59 am
User Image
My parents named me: Trinity Smith
I am currently: 30
I stand at: 5'7"
I prefer: straight
I can: Travel through and manipulate shadows. The darker the shadow the more she can do.
I can also:Unusually agile/flexible, equivalent to a Olympic gymnast. She is stronger than she was before, not super strong but an uncanny difference in strength. Her hearing and eye sight improved since she was hit.
People say I'm: A little less trusting than she was 15 years ago but wants to do what's right.
My history: My name is Trinity Smith. In your time I was hit by a meteor 13 years ago, 15 years in mine. Everything changed for me that fateful night. I was 15, a pretty much normal kid in high school. I had really long bushy black hair, glasses, hazel eyes and friends. When I was practicing for a play outside in my backyard, the meteor hit me dead on. If someone saw that they could have sworn I died, but I didn't. Instead I came from under the meteor with an immense ringing in my ears along with the feeling of them being pulled, I was blind and my hair was white. A week later after everything was settled, I had purple hair, elven ears, green eyes that I have heard glow on occasion and became more athletic than I ever was before. There was another ability I wasn't sure about. At first I thought they were just dreams.

The rest of my life changed after a few months of doing research on others that may have been hit, like me. Especially one in particular, the angel as she was referred to. She made her first appearance at Tansy Hinzard's funeral. One day I saw her on a news report about her and a few others. I made there and found that they were dismissing themselves as "Angelic Actors". Disappointed and on my way home it happened. I had shadow leaped into a bar where I met Leviathan. At the time I was relieved to get out of the grasp of Daisy Sun's interrogation. Little did I know that the man was bad news. He did help me in finding out that there were others though. But after hearing he was responsible for the death of meta-humans I started having second thoughts about him. I managed to escape to the underground facility for meta-humans called Valhalla. It was there I met Teshoumaru and Freya who taught me to use my shadow power and trained me to be a fighter in better shape.

13 years passed since then. I finished the rest of my high school as well as college education and started to work all at the facility, Valhalla. I work along side with my shadow mentors and protect the innocent from trouble.

My parents died when I was 28. After the scientists confirmed the date the meteors were coming and were under the suspicion that they would land near the same places again. The program “The Daedalus Project” had them under suspicion for being meta-humans and killed them while they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. I was so mad at myself for not being there to protect them. People keep reminding me it isn't my fault but I keep blaming myself.

It was at that point I felt I needed to train myself harder, faster especially since the next meteor shower was approaching. It would be a matter of time before another set of meta-humans would be around causing havoc or needed guidance. I decided to train more in the shadow realm where time travels faster there. My mentors advised against it but I felt I needed to. A year's time was my original intention, but it took another year's time to get readjusted to the light, again. This is why I'm 2 years older that what I'm supposed to be. I only hope the training is worth it. By the time I got back to my place in Valhalla the shower had come and they needed every meta-human on deck.
Anything else?: Her green eyes seem to glow when she gets emotional.

As the years went by she was the spinning image of her ancestor and decided to cut her hair to complete the look. She's always pushing herself harder to become better to save more lives.
My strings are pulled by:PixelMuse  

JewJewBeans

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:00 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Amelia Fray
I am currently: 14
I stand at: 5'5
I prefer: Men
I can: Illusion casting, Projection, Shielding
I can also: Agility
People say I'm: Amelia is a little spit fire and as mean as her grandfather at times. Normally she is gentle nature, and finds herself with her heads in the clouds. Very creative and artistic, she uses her powers towards her own gain, and doesn't find it lonely when one can imagine their own world within the boundaries of their room. Her projection powers make her worlds very realistic, and sometimes her grandfather has to go in and pull her back to reality.
My history: During the first meteor shower, her parents died. Her grand father has when she was old enough to understand. They were driving home when the car was struck by another car, having been flown from the impact. While her parents died on impact, Amelia lived with only scrapes and bruises. Her grand parents took her in, but soon after doing so, her grand mother died. Leaving her in the care of her grand father. Things were fine, up until she started growing into her powers. with the help of her grandfather, Amelia was able to continue to go to school until the city decided to fully remove everything from the sub-district. Instead of moving, Amelia and her grand father stayed in the house they lived in, and her grand father continue to teach her from home. They found this kind of living more accommodating to how they lived before. Because bother had powers, and both had to live in secret from the neighbors that stayed behind until the end, they felt that if they did not have to deal with such things, it would be better off. Since then, Amelia and her grandfather will go back and forth into the city and the sub-district when they needed things. They would take the back roads less likely traveled by people that would hurt them, and lived off of her grandfathers military money that came in. Life, now in solitude, was nice still.
Anything else?: Her grandfather is Richard Gutterson. Her projection power is only limited to one to two people at a time for it to be as real as reality. Anything higher, it lessens the ability. Her powers are still maturing.
My strings are pulled by: DeviantLuLu  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:01 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Apollo Mikazuki
I am currently: Eleven
I stand at: 4'8
I can: Shielding, Healing, and knocking abilities away from him.
I can also:(Opt) Defensive abilities, he has a interesting looking staff that can teleport him specifically to his elders. Or, Orion.
People say I'm: Apollo is shy, possibly because he's so young, he's overly-attached to Orion, and is often seen holding on to the taller boy's loose shirt. He is aware how much he means to his brother, and normally is pretty calm and relaxed around his older brother. But being eleven years old, and a boy, he does have a habit of being immature, and more jerk-ish in a childish manner; and knowing that his brother would protect him if he got into any danger kind of made his behavior worse than what it would have been when he went through those obnoxious stages. But if Orion gets to the point of snapping at him for his behavior, he definitely listens to the other.
My history: He wasn't with his family for long before being dragged out of the estranged parents household, the whole situation confused the youngster. But it was apparent something about his parents made the other frightened, and it was clear something unsettling was occurring at odd times of the day. Seeing the others mental state, he was smart enough to not mention or question the others move or intentions.
Anything else?: His voice squeaks at moments, just because he's going through that 'stage,' and is clearly dependant on his older brother.
My strings are pulled by: Natsa  

JewJewBeans

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Deora Alvarez
I am currently: 18
I stand at: 5'6"
I can: Control Water
I can also:She's stronger, faster, more graceful.
People say I'm: Strong-willed and persistent, willing to fight to the death over an idea, but at the same time open to new ideas.
My history: Deora's family life was strained to begin with; she was the unwanted child of a low-income family. When the meteor hit, she was the only one of her family to show any mutation; Her hair, normally raven black, started growing in a shade of purple. Her eyes, originally brown, turned icy blue. She started outrunning her older brothers, and started winning their impromptu wrestling matches. These changes strained her family even more, but the final straw was when she spilled a glass of water, and only glass hit the floor. Her father kicked her out, her mother and brothers only watched. She is now on her own, fighting to survive in the Subdistrict.
My strings are pulled by: Deora  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:04 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Erin Leigh
I am currently: 23
I stand at: 5'7
I prefer: straight
I am: single
I can: Molecular Immobilization, Molecular Combustion, Molecular Manipulation
I can also: Heightened agility, high resilience.
People say I'm: Erin is a wild child and has been since the beginning. Good-spirited and kind to those who do stick around; if they can handle her. Erin has a charm to her and treats anyone she meets as though they have been friends since the beginning. She is not the type who will take charge; instead she lives and works by her own rules. This girl is something not to be reckon with either. If her buttons are pushed she will push back. Erin is just not honest, but severely blunt sometimes which has gotten her into some issues in the past. She holds honesty very highly and takes offense if someone is not honest towards her back.
My history: Erin grew up in your typical family. Mom, Dad, siblings (3 brothers... she was the youngest) and the frequent rotation of pets through her childhood. Dad worked for a computer company and mom was a author and a stay at home mom. They were your typical middle calls family, in a middle class subdivision on the outskirts of a city. However, the children of the family were nothing but typical. Even though Erin was the youngest and the only girl of the four children, she didn't act like it. She was as rambunctious and as tough as her brothers. She didn't care if her jeans tore, or her hair was messed up, or she had scrapes, cuts, or bruises. Her friends were her brothers friends, and the looked out for her. Even during high school, she frequented her younger brother (Steven) groups of friends, took up skate boarding, hung out with the boys girlfriends. People outside of the groups of course though she was weird, but she didn't pay attention to them. During her junior year, she dropped out of high school against her parents wishes to join her oldest brother (Jake) in his traveling, skate boarding, and learned surfing from her brother while in Australia. She did this for two year until finally coming back home, getting a job in the city at a local skate shop, and worked towards a G.E.D. That is where things became a bit more interesting. She was caught while skating in the skate park during the freak meteor storm, and found herself more than just a little unusual afterward. She slowly found her powers by doing the normal routines of things. She literally stopped a case from falling on someone, then there was her angered outburst that made a coffee cup explode, and while skating and not paying attention, made her own pikes and turns. Aside from all the freakyness, She is now in college, and still working her job at the skate shop... for now.

JewJewBeans

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Justine “Justice” Monroe
I am currently: 27
I stand at: 5’ 7”
I can: Justice’s sense of touch is sensitive enough to detect the faint impressions of ink on paper, allowing her to read by touch. She is also able to feel minute changes in temperature and pressure, enough to sense a human body at a distance of five feet, due to body heat and air disturbance. Her sensitivity to heat allows her to sense the temperature of people and objects in order to determine whether a person is alive, how long they have been dead if they are not, and other changes in body temperature such as blushing or the heating up associated with various emotional states, as well as residual body heat on an object, or how recently a machine has been in use.

Her sense of smell is enhanced enough to distinguish individuals by their natural odors, remember and identify them no matter how they attempt to mask their scent, as well as track that individual scent through a crowd of people at a distance of roughly 50 feet.

Her sense of taste is sharp enough to enable her to detect the number of grains of salt on a pretzel. Her ability to remember tastes enables her to determine every ingredient of a food or drink she tastes, as long as there are at least 20 milligrams of that substance present.

Justice’s enhanced hearing enables her to hear people speaking through a standard soundproofed wall. She is also able to hear a heartbeat from 20 feet away, as well as identify people by their individual beat rhythm, or detect whether they are lying or not by the changes in their heartbeat, though a pace maker or self control will confuse her reading. She can hear the reverberations made by ambient sounds on objects and people, giving her a sonar-like sense of where things are, and how dense they are. And while she is able to block out a good amount of background noise, she can also be excessively disoriented by unexpected loud noises and can be confused when immersed in the wash of sound from a busy crowd.
People say I'm: Odd. Justine has always ha a very defined sense of “Right” and “Wrong”, and that has not faded with her sight. She tries to live her life as normally as she can and fears what others do not know about her. Somewhat of a loner, she tends to shy away from people in fear they might fin out the secrets that she hides. At the same time, her sense of Justice almost forces her to seek out those in need and help in whatever way she can. She's horrible at turning down any request, (except for those of course which breaks the law) and tries to not let the fact that she's blind, or 'powerful' stop her from doing what she loves. She is fun-loving and easy going when she's not worried about hiding herself, never quick to anger or jump to conclusions, her seems to have a never ended patience and a clam air about her always.
My history: Justine grew up in a very religious family an went to church every Sunday morning, rain or shine, in sickness and in health. She never missed it. That was, until her parents were taken away from her. Mugged an killed before her young eyes, Justine was never the same after that rainy evening when she was only nine. Being highly intelligent, and having no other family in Knoxbourgh, Justine stayed at the police station for a few hours while they found a foster family to care for her, an while she recalled the face of the man who had killed her parents in cold blood. With her detailed description of the man, he was caught within a matter of days, and Justine felt a sort of pride that she had never felt before. It was in that moment that she knew that she wanted to be a police officer when she grew up. And so she did. At the young age of 23, Justine (nicknamed Justice for her incredible record of catching the 'bad guys') fulfilled her dream. It was four years later when the second Meteor Shower came that changed her life once more.

To keep everyone safe from the radiation which poisoned their town only 13 years before, the Knoxbrough Police estimated the landing spots of the meteors and protected them from civilians, closing off streets and making barriers. Justice was at one of these spots, doing the job she loved when the meteor hit. As it made contact with the pavement, part of the meteor shattered, sending small pieces of it flying into the air. One of those pieces somehow made its way into Justine's eye. Panicking, and not wanting to lose a good member of the team, Justine was rushed to the hospital, where the removed the 'infected tissue' hoping to stop the spread of the radiation. While the surgery succeeded to remove her eyes, it fails to stop the spread of the radiation.

Now blind, Justine has lost everything that made her who was was. She hides the fact that she has grown these powers, and simply states that she is lucky that she other senses have become so attuned so quickly. What she plans to o with the rest of her life in unknown, but she knows one thing for such. Justice still has to be served, and she will do whatever she can to make sure that happens.
One more thing: Justine wears a plain white cloth tied over her eyes, just like the ones seen in pictures of "Lady Justice". She does have a pair of glass eyes, but she doesn't like to use them.
My strings are pulled by: JewJewBeans  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:06 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Kerana Carter
I am currently: 16
I stand at: 5'0"
I prefer: Guys
I am: single
I can: She hears really well. Is faster and sneakier than she was before the meteor hit.
People say I'm: Perky, spunky, dedicated and very book smart
My history: Kerana was always a very out going person. She liked to go out with her friends but knew it was very important to do well in school. She did a little bit of everything, she was the class president, a cheer leader, an artist, a singer, dancer and head of the church youth group. People wondered, how did she have time for it all?
One day, while she was outside setting up for a church picnic she was hit by a meteor. A chunk fell off the meteor and hit her head causing her to fall and hit the ground. She was surrounded by other people from the church when she woke up. She felt a couple of bumps on her head and her lower back was hurting. She didn't think it was anything special for they felt like the usual pain one would feel. She was taken home for the rest of the day and even though she had a bunch of other activities that she needed to attend she felt that she really needed the rest more. Her mother explained to everyone that she wasn't feeling well. She rested the rest of the day.
The next morning her ears were ringing. She could hear conversations a mile away. She closed her eyes and held her head but there was something different. She noticed she heard less when she covered part of her head. It felt like extra flesh was peering out of her hair. Her green eyes widened, she got out of bed and looks to the mirror. Her breathing stuttered when she saw that there were ears coming on top of her head. She screamed then she saw something move behind her and went down. She closed here eyes in hesitation and looked down and saw a tail of a fox. She started to bawl.
Her ears twitched as they detected her mother coming. She really didn't want her to see her like this. Then again, when would she want to see her like this? Kerana calmed herself enough to let her mother in. Immediately her mother called the doctor.
There the doctor recommended she'd go to this hospital. Little did they know it was run by the Dauntless Project. They entered the hospital and entered the the waiting room. They called for Kerana and asked that her mother remained behind. So Kerana did what she was told and hopped on the bed with a patient garment. Waiting for the doctor to come check up on her she didn't see it coming. The door busted open by two guys with breathing masks covering their faces they bagged her head and hand cuffed her and shoved her in a truck. It looked like one of those moving trucks like Penske or U-Haul. Meanwhile everyone in the waiting room was gassed asleep, unaware of the kidnapping.
Kerana was worried and was wondering why and who would do such a thing. She then heard a thud above her on the roof above her. Then someone landing near her. She heard fighting, two bodies knocked down. Then the bag was taken off and she saw Trinity then confirmed that she had knocked out the guards. Trinity said to her "Don't worry, I'll get you out and a friend of mine can get you out of those high tech hand cuffs." Kerana stood up allowing herself to be taken. With that Trinity took her to Valhalla.
My strings are pulled by:Kerana  

JewJewBeans

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:08 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Orion Mikazuki
I am currently: Twenty
I stand at: 6'1
I am: Single.
I can: Telekinesis.
I can also: When it comes to hand to hand Combat Orion is decent, but he prefers using the more dangerous skills he has, or Telekinesis. He's more agile, and quicker to respond to attacks. He has a slight ability to sense attacks and what direction they are coming from that gives him a slight advantage to suprise attacks. (Similar to Spider-Man's 'spider senses')
People say I'm: Orion is socially-awkward and mostly to himself. He rarely socializes and is quick to judge someone by their actions. He's paranoid to the extreme, and often wont put up for obnoxious behaviors and nonsense. He is very overprotective of people close to him, especially his younger brother. You never see him without his younger brother, and if you happen to see it, it's obvious he's out of place, and more antsy. Without his brother it is clear he is insecure, but with his brother around, he can take on the world. Though it is clear he has made his appearance tough, and cold, he's a softy though extremely violent when need to be.
My history: Abused as a youngster he has found himself hard to trust people, scars from his 'past life' seemed to be scattered yet covered amongst his body, the eyepatch over his eye covering a dreadful memory; partially blind in the eye he figures it's best to treat it as if he was completely blind, and to overall reduce the chance of thinking of the unpleasant memories. Though his face appears slightly feminine, he is all but that. Graduating highschool he pulled himself and his brother away from the abusive ways of his families household, not about to let his brother suffer through his pain he endured once he left the house. His brother didn't have to be damaged goods like he did, but it was clear he wasn't ready to leave the abusive household once he was out on his own. He, being the one that has a hard time not staying by his younger brothers side, it was clear he was the one with a bit of problems.
Anything else?: [extra] He carries several knives along his belt, Around his brother he's not afraid to take risks and put himself in danger, but alone he is more hesitant; it has to do with his brother making him feel more secure in his surroundings. Alone, his behavior is a bit more erratic therefore his next movements could be extremely devatstating.
My strings are pulled by: Natsa.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:09 pm
User Image
My parents named me: "The Shaman", "Grandpa", Richard Gutterson
I am currently: 72
I stand at: 5'6
I prefer: Women
I am: Window, wife died 10 years ago.
I can: Absorb the life force from another person.
I can also: Call upon spirits, recently dead, exorcisms. The Ability to bring life back into a person.
People say I'm: He is a grumpy old man who only shows affection to his granddaughter. Richard is protective of her and would do anything to keep her safe. If the right buttons are pressed, he will get angry, but do not worry about this guy having a heart attack. He is well built and rugged even at the age of 72. He doesn't really like helping others, but will do so if asked by his granddaughter.
My history: Born and raised in the city, Richard was the middle child of seven. He grown up normal, and when he was eighteen he went into the military. While serving duty he found his wife, and married her. They had five children. Two of them died earlier in their years. They were out with friends and were killed by a drunk driver. His three other children grew up healthy. Another died while serving for his country, and another took to having their own children. His youngest child, did get married, and produced a child. A yeah after the child was born, he would find his last child dead thanks to the meteors. This in return made Richard feel bitter towards life. He loved his granddaughter like his own, and helped raised her with his wife. But one day, while with his wife, Richards powers manifested and he took the life of his wife by simply touching her. Freaking out and thinking there was something wrong, tried asking for help, and in return killed three other people without meaning to. His other powers came to be as the years went on.
Anything else?: His granddaughter is Amelia Fray.

JewJewBeans

JewJewBeans

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:10 pm
User Image
My parents named me: Theonis Richards
I am currently:20
I stand at: 5’9
I can: Control Pressure
I also have:Increased senses. Especially sight but it appears I need to will it to increase. My reflexes however are always heightened. Speed and strength are only superhuman when I use my power to do so.
People say I'm: A bit morally confused at times. They say I’m a nice guy at times but when something goes wrong I can be the worse then the biggest bully at school. I actually don’t have any problem killing someone then again I am just as likely to save someone’s life. I don’t really talk about myself and tend to keep things to myself .So yeah I’m a bit of an oddball. Or maybe it’s just a condition I got from these meteors. Then again recently I have begun to open up and shown way more consideration towards others than I did before. Maybe I just needed to be around Meta's so I wouldn't worry about killing anyone with my powers. I analyze people's power and see what they can do with it. Never thought I'd be one to think critically like that.
My history: My life was fairly normal till I got these powers. Grew up single child, both parents worked a lot but still found time for me. As I got older I started to play lots and lots of video games. Maybe that’s what ******** up my morality. College was alright until I got these powers. I leveled the dorm by accident. I’ve been avoiding people every since. Especially with that whole Daedalus thing going on. But ever since I've been to Valhalla and talking to people, like Trinity, that has changed.
Anything else?: I’m still a guy in my prime. I think any part of a woman is beautiful.
My strings are pulled by: Nova Blancke  
OOC Forum [All RP OOC threads here]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces