Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Megapolis [RP]
[TEAM] BB, River and bonus!Damien VS Mt Rock (TEST EXAMPLE) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:14 am
TEAM MISSION: Mt Rock is hungry

User Image
VS
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Who: Black Blood (Zone Coolever), River (Flo Mizuno) and Night Stalker (Damien Durand)
Where: Ronth
What's happening: Mount Rock is hungry, obvs

ps. this is a beta test rp, so a couple of things might be a little off/lulzy, but it should give a good idea of how its supposed to work * v*b

mori-zae rolled 5 10-sided dice: 1, 7, 4, 1, 4 Total: 17 (5-50)
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:24 am
((LOL OK, let me see if I got my instructions right....
rolling for HP first))

Flo sighed tiredly as she walked down a filthy street down the gloomy city of Ronth. Typical that a villain would choose today, when she was still recovering from that explosion from the lab, of all days, to escape and go on a rampage. If the massive bulk of body hadn't been a dead giveaway, she would've thought it was Hack, that idiotic glutton...

Anyway, the distress signal had come in a while ago and since there wasn't anyone around to take up the job it was up to her and Zo-- no, Black Blood, to take this... Mount Rock, fellow, down.

What kind of a name was Mount Rock anyway? It sounded so ridiculous.

She swept her gaze across the street. A mall, a cafe, a restaurant, but no Rock.

"Zone," she called out, "You found him yet?"

HP: 16

(( get on AIM!!
also damn, wth dice such low HP lmao....))  

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi rolled 5 10-sided dice: 2, 6, 2, 5, 4 Total: 19 (5-50)

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 am
(okay here I go, sorry I was reading them ...(and then writing))

"None, only his ugly trail" a vein started to pop out on Black Blood's forehead.

Screams could be heard from the nearby park. "Just remembered, a live broad cast of Iron Chef is being held there!" He runs towards that direction leaving River. Crowds run towards him blocking his view. Getting more angrier because of his height. "Move, move!"

HP: 17  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:09 am
Flo rolled her eyes as she hurried towards the towering figure that was Zone. Men, always so impatient.

And in this man's case, angry.

"Zone! Calm down and don't hurt anyone!" she yelled as she attempted to push through the crowd to get to him. Wait was that... Iron Chef? Well that would attract hungry eaters alright.

"Do you see him? Zone!!"

((okay mule is supposed to post to show Rock appearing... soon, randomly, lol
also, we are going to die with HP like this lmaooo))  

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:52 am
In the midst of confusion, B. Blood accidentally tossed a vial containing his blood in the air. To avoid it coming in contact with a civilian and inflicting greater harm, he hit it with the back of his hand directing it to a non-crowded area just before he fell down. Because of that, the vial got thrown to one of the LPG tanks, resulting in a huge explosion. Fortunately no one got hurt.

"My god, I know they'll get me for this" looking at his disaster while slumped on the floor. Shocked by what he did not realizing if Rock was around or not.

(okay, when will Rock come out XD)  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:01 am
((kay pretend I'm the mule LMAO))

A shadow emerges slowly from the smoke of the explosion, a huge hulking figure... it is none other than Mount Rock!

Chomping on a leg of lamb, he lumbers slowly towards the live broadcast of Iron Chef, paying no attention to the mayhem around him...

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 3, 3, 6, 5 Total: 17 (4-32)

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:16 am
Seeing their target, Black Blood got his composure back. He stood up and faced River.

"I'm so glad you're here, um, if you could please do something with the fire?" scratching his head and quickly turned to the enemy. He hurriedly launches back and threw a vial aiming at Mt. Rock's face.

The vial's contents barely hit Rock. Zone was weirded out, it was only like a hot water poured to him. Only resulting in minor burns. Mt. Rock is now agitated.

He picked up an oven and threw it at there direction. Favorably for the heroes, Mt. Rock has a nasty aim.

Mt. Rock HP: 47 / 50
Zone HP: 17/17

mori-zae rolled 4 8-sided dice: 5, 7, 3, 5 Total: 20 (4-32)
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:30 am
Flo facepalmed when Zone's accident caused an explosion, and the resulting collateral damage that came along with it. The Ronth Police Department would NOT be happy about this...

Well on the bright side, at least no one got hurt right?

She shooed a couple of gaping onlookers away before going over to Zone's side --

And was promptly asked to deal with the fire. She scowled.
Men.

"What do I look like to you, a fire hydrant?" she hissed.

And then suddenly Mount Rock roared like an angry bull, agitated, but unharmed by BB's acid. The fire would have to wait.

The oven thrown by Rock sailed merrily over her head without so much as grazing her scalp. Going into her water mode, Flo attempted to ram herself into the lugnut... unfortunately for her, he tripped while walking backwards and "dodged" it. Tch, lucky for him.

Rock's HP: 47/50
Flo's HP: 16/16

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 5, 6, 5, 6 Total: 22 (4-32)

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:49 am
Zone decided to get close to Rock seeing the aftermath from his previous attack. He ran, circling the area, taking advantage that the enemy is down.

He got hold of a frying pan, the nearest equipment he could reach and jumped to where Rock is, hoping to land on him and hit him on the head.

Unfortunately, he saw a roasted turkey to his side. So Rock hurriedly turned away and reached for it, and making Zone miss his target.

Mt. Rock noticed though and attempted to smash Zone by swinging his giant fist. Zone jumped back in time.

"Needed some help here!" voicing out to Flo.
"This is humiliating!"

Mt. Rock HP: 47 / 50

mori-zae rolled 4 8-sided dice: 1, 3, 7, 3 Total: 14 (4-32)
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:06 am
Flo made a face, humiliating was the right word. How was it that Rock was able to dodge their attacks so effortlessly? And he wasn't even that smart to begin with.

Perhaps stealth was the way to go. Slithering across the ground like a moving puddle, Flo snaked up the large brute and punched him squarely in the face with a watery fist. Rock bawled and dropped his roast turkey.

In a fit of anger, the brute bellowed and rammed into a wall to get rid of the "bad water". Normally, Flo would've slipped away before he even hit the brick wall. Unfortunately though, she wasn't feeling so well today and... well.

"Ugh, oh that really hurt..." Flo groaned as she slid down the wall, limp and human again.

Rock's HP: 46/50
Flo's HP: 9/16

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 8, 7, 5, 6 Total: 26 (4-32)

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:39 pm
"River!" Zone, rushed towards Flo and flings two vials at Rock. The impenetrable foe ducked in time looking for his dropped turkey.

Zone huddled down beside Flo, "Hey, Flo are you okay? Can you move? We got to get you some water." Good thing the Mount is distracted looking for his food, hurling and thrashing about. A blender came flying and almost hit Zone's shoulder, fortunately it missed.

"I thought that mystery meat gunk at the cafeteria two days ago looked funny, who knew it was this lethal, it even messed up my blood stream. Did you ate it too?" he paused then glowered "Don't tell me someone mixed up that cat food experiment of yours!" Zone surveyed around and found the missing turkey rolled near them. "...I don't like this but we can win without fighting him." He stood up with the turkey in hand, "We have the bait, what we need is a trap!"

(note to mori: since the dice is too unfair, why not give a chance to win without fighting, players just have to be creative about that. Like restraining him or locking him in a container or making him sleep. If the dice won't let us destroy him there must be some way we can win without hurting each other right? Why not set higher points if you defeat him completely with his HP reaching zero and some points battling him without pulverizing each other.
And also, it would be great if players can replenish some HP, not make it higher than the first dice roll but allow them to recover, just a tiny bit.)

Rock HP: 46/50

mori-zae rolled 4 8-sided dice: 4, 2, 2, 2 Total: 10 (4-32)
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:58 am
((ah gdi this is terrible, half the time I can't even remember what the hell the numbers are supposed to mean LOL

mm... idk about the dice being unfair, I think maybe we're just having really bad luck so far lmao
okay lets see how we go for an entire page, I'll pass judgement on gaia's dice then rofl

and I like the idea about healing, but to be fair Rock has to be able to heal too right? I'm kinda iffy about healing though, how would you RP a legit healing? Especially if you don't have healing powers o 3o

also, YES this whole damn thing deserves like 4 points if they survive it lol
and 2 points if they lose, maybe

edit; awesomeee, finally doing some damage
okay I might lower Rock's HP so that its easier to kill him, that's another option))

Flo struggled to sit up, and winced as the injured muscles on her back screamed in protest. She barely noticed her partner flinging his infamously dangerous vials at Rock, too much pain right now.

"I'll live," she muttered as Zone came running to her side. She was already attempting to absorb as much moisture as she could from the surroundings, but it was going to take quite a while.

She frowned at the meat comment. "Hey, don't insult my cat food, its a special formula. And you really should know better than to eat weird meat gunk without inspecting it first."

Flo stood up shakily, and paused for the briefest of moments when Zone held up the turkey and proclaimed it bait for a trap.

"I would ask you where you got that turkey from, but I won't. Go set up whatever it is you have in mind, I'll buy you some time."

With that, Flo went straight back into water mode and shot several water "bombs" at Rock. She felt her energy sap away she released them, but at least this time, her attack found their target. Rock was too busy chomping on food to do another "lucky miss" and was smacked hard.

... oh now he was angry. And she had his attention.

Where the hell was a tap when you needed one?

Rock's HP: 42/50
Flo's HP: 7/16

mori-zae
Crew

Dapper Codger

Rika Mayumi rolled 4 8-sided dice: 3, 1, 7, 4 Total: 15 (4-32)

Rika Mayumi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:07 pm
(haha...I'm glad I wrote the specifics down on paper beside the computer...hmm, then let's see what will happen.

edit: AWW SH*T! I got everything typed down, pressed submit, then I saw I was logged out, logged in and pressed back everything was gone!!! F*ck!! Ugh... crying I'll try to remember most of it...damn I'll eat something first.)

(Edit:Okay, I manage to recover somehow...)

"I ate trash when I was a kid, just so my stomach don't eat itself up. It ain't my thing to waste food." He held the turkey up. "And I'm not wasting this."
Zone ran across the fire, "Pls, label your cat food next time or just don't put it in the kitchen!" he shouts to Flo as he runs to where heaps of fallen roasted turkey are. Was turkey the mystery meat for this Iron Chef episode? There's just too many!

Zone grabbed a couple more and ran down the smashed stage where live electrical wires wiggles to the floor like snakes. Zone inserted one of it inside the turkey, set it up on the busted table and placed the other two to hide the exposed wire. "I hope he's dumb enough not to see this!" He looked at Flo, she's wavering and Mt. Rock looks crazy mad.

Zone held another vial from his belt remembering that he made these batch of vials after consuming those treats meant for cats. "I think I'm going to throw up." He threw the vial at Mt. Rock's back to get his attention. "Hey! Fatso!" The blood made a hole through his shirt like poured acid, but again his flesh still intact, it wasn't enough for the mammoth.

Mt. Rock turned around and saw the three juicy displayed turkey and brazenly dashed towards it. "Dinner's serv--", sadly something blew up near the stage that threw Zone off balance. The blast also temporarily impaired his hearing. He noticed Flo shouting something but can't make it out "...wha-?". He didn't noticed that Mt. Rock was behind him salivating at this feast. He smashed Zone out of his way, crashing to the nearby table wares.

"That what--- happens--- when you don't--put out the fire first.", he says as he struggles to get up. Mt. Rock hasn't chomped on the booby-trapped turkey yet. Zone's blood was dripping down from his arm burning his sleeve away and melting the things it drips to. "Let's see how you like fresh black blood!"

Rock's HP: 39/50
Zone's HP: 10/17

Taneko rolled 5 10-sided dice: 7, 5, 10, 3, 8 Total: 33 (5-50)
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:55 am
    User Image

Finally! Someone let me out of my cave...

(okay! Night Stalker to the rescuuueee~!)

Damien had heard rumours that Flo and Zone had gone off on some assignment. When no-one had heard anything from them for a while, the Captain had asked him to go see what was going on. Damien scowled as he landed the one-person airplane in a quiet area of Ronth. How typical... why hadn't they just asked him to join in the first place. He had no idea what he was going to meet once he arrived, so the second the airplane was turned off, he was flying through the air midshift. He was not turning up unprepared. Flicking his right ear, he picked up on what sounded like River and Black Blood, and set off.

Rounding a corner, he was met by quite a bizarre sight that almost made him flop down on his haunches. Was Black Blood trying to attack Mt. Rock with... turkeys?
...Now, time for me is nothing cos I'm counting no age

User Image

Taneko

Sparkly Genius

Megapolis [RP]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items