Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP]Lullaby by the Deep Sea Girl(Sparrow/Amphi)[c]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:43 pm
This is a PRP between Amphi (Nyxtsuki Moon) and Sparrow (Kuro-Mizuki).

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:17 pm
Amphi splashed the cool pool of water, a secret area of small ponds she had found that were deep enough for her to laze about in, her tail flapped up and down, causing small waves as the water brushed up against the rocky shore. Her clothes laid on a rock nearby, folded neatly with her ribbon that kept her hair up in her other form on top. Her hair now laid loose and long, touching mid back and just the edge of the water dampening the strands. It was these moments that made Amphi enjoy her life at her new school. It was a pocketful of interesting people and yet she hadn't had the guts to really reach out to any of them. Most called her a wallflower but she didn't know anyone and was unsure of how to act.

Even now, her eyes and ears we're alert in case someone stumbled upon her. She could make a quick escape if she really needed, either underwater or above water. Trained to dress quickly so she didn't show off her assets.

In these woods though, she felt safe and calm. Her heart ached for her sisters that she missed and so to remember them, she let her voice flow, that which was usually infused with her FEAR power now was laced with sadness and longing.

"And I've sang for the patient mother
Naive and child like lovers
Sang to get out of this place.
And I'm drawn to the sound of silence
Cracked whip and peal of sirens
Drawn to this cold empty space.
Filling with white noise.

And I'll be your prophet while
you'll be counting ships,
Followed by hurricanes blown straight from
Poseidon's lips,

You know my dreams
they have fed a fire for so long,
this is my final song sung by.... sung by sirens.

And I've sang for the patient mother
Naive and child like lovers
Sang to get out of this place.
And I'm drawn to the sound of silence
Cracked whip and peal of sirens
Drawn to this cold empty space."

Her words were slow and sweet, her melody longing as she sang with everything she missed, how she missed her family so far.

(Song by Shaman's Harvest <3)  

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:25 pm
On a crisp, cool morning in HalloweenTown and Sparrow Heartreed finally arrived at Amityville High.

He had been waiting months for this; as soon as his parents had given him the chance, Sparrow had leapt at the opportunity of being able to attend Amityville. Of course, he tried to hide the fact that he was excited from his cousin Cora, already attending the school (it worked relatively well) and his siblings (that worked not as well). And now the day had finally come. After setting up his dorm room as neatly as possible, Sparrow had decided to take a little walk around the campus, his way of seeing just what it was that he was here for.

Most unfortunately, Sparrow's sense of direction was, to say the least, not exactly good, and he soon found himself rather, er...lost. Making his way along the edge of the forest, he linked his fingers behind his head, whistling low to himself. He wasn't entirely certain where he was, but then again, he did not really mind. It was a nice day outside, the skies a gloomy grey, and Sparrow was feeling pretty good.

And then he heard it - a voice, singing softly, just a short distance away. Lowering his hands slowly, Sparrow's eyes narrowed slightly, tilting his head as he tried to pinpoint just where the sound was coming from. It was a beautiful song, though melancholic, filled with a sadness that Sparrow could not relate to. Pushing his way through a few bushes and stepping around a tree, he suddenly came across a small series of ponds.

...and a ghoul. Sparrow blinked, slightly confused. She was slender and delicate, relaxing in the water as if she belonged in it - and perhaps she did. What is she..? Sparrow wondered curiously and stepped a bit closer.

Snap.

His foot broke a twig. Any chance of hiding now extinguished, Sparrow slipped his hands into his pockets, adopting what he hoped was a smooth expression.

"Good morning," he said conversationally, peering down at the ghoul. "What, pray tell, is a lovely ghoul such as yourself doing all the way out here?"

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:24 am
Her voice carried over the woods and if responding, the wind swayed with her melody. She was so in tune with that she loved, she didn't even notice the reaper coming upon her delicate hiding place. She kept singing even as he came closer, quiet he was and almost would've stayed unnoticed if it hadn't been for the snap of a branch on the ground. Amphi's voice cut off as she swiveled her head around looking for the prepatratour, hoping it only a small animal.

When her eyes landed on the male reaper, they widened to blue orbs as she stared at him dumbfounded, besides her singing, how had he stumbled upon the hidden pools in the woods?!?! She sank in the water as he came closer, only her head visible as he came closer, talking to her.

She ducked even more underwater when he came to stand over her before she looked down, her face slightly flushed with embarrassment. "Um..." She said quietly, her hair floated on the surface of the water, pooling around her, giving her a look of serene innocence and yet laced with a tempting dangerous aura. "All the way out here?" She cocked her head as she looked around and realized he must be talking about the pools. Frowning, she looked back over him. He was a interesting boil, dressed in fine clothing yet still held the air of....she almost wanted to say a flirt but she didn't really think that was what it was. "Oh um, Good morning to you sir." She gave him a shy smile before swimming a bit closer. "I was um, practicing my singing. I have been lonely since I came to the academy so I thought to sing it out. My sister's would've appreciated a song." She tapped her throat to emphasize the singing yet not explaining why she was just floating around in the water. "How did you find these pools Sir?" She asked innocently, her eyes wide on him. If he could find them, then many others could and she would have to forfeit the spot to others, still too shy to be around people in her natural form.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:40 pm
Sparrow cocked his head to regard the ghoul, eyebrows lifting in mild amusement. "No need to call me 'sir,'" he said, giving a small laugh as he shook his head. "That's outrageously too formal, especially considering where we are. My name is Sparrow Heartreed; I just transferred here."

Stepping over a few fallen twigs, Sparrow made his way over to a nearby outcropping of rocks that ran along side the pools. They were large enough and flat enough for someone to sit on, so he did just that, perching on the edge of a particularly big one and crossing one leg casually over the other, reclining back on his hands. Eyes lifting towards the sky, he let his gaze roam across the treetops briefly, inhaling the sights and scents of nature before returning his attentions back to the ghoul. She was, in fact, quite beautiful; he really had been lucky, stumbling across her this way.

"You have a lovely voice," Sparrow said, an amused smile flitting briefly across his face before settling into a calmer one. "I am sure that your sisters would appreciate hearing it."

He blinked at her question, trying to figure out a way of saying something other than I got lost and found myself in this direction. So instead, Sparrow merely laughed gently, letting his shoulders rise and fall in a nonchalant shrug.

"I was drawn by the sound of your voice," he answered her playfully, then winked to let her know he was teasing. "In all actuality, I was just learning my way around the school, seeing as how I have not been here before. And what of you, pretty lady? What is your name?"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 11:32 pm
"Nice to meet you Sparrow." Amphi smiled at his name, one of her favorite things about land was the birds and to meet someone named after one was endearing. Especially since he fit his name, Sparrow was such a cute tiny bird and Amphi got that feel from Sparrow the Reaper. Shaking her head from the thoughts, she continued to study him. As he moved to take a seat, Amphi swam a little closer, bringing her arms up for a little paddle to the other side of the pool, a test for herself and him. If he came closer she could escape underwater till he got bored and left....or something along that idea or so.

"Ah Thank you again Sparrow." She shied, a little flushed, "But I am no match for my older sisters, they sing melodies that could entrance someone for a long time. I am still developing this skill." She ducked her head again in shyness, taking a moment before looking back up to him, again with a wide smile. "Ah that pleases me that you would think that too, Even if my melody was filled with sadness, I would be very happy to know that my sister's would love to hear me sing. It is a great honor to sing to your sisters." Amphi rambled as she went on about her sister's, she really pined for them at this moment, especially the more she thought about them.

Cocking her head, Amphi felt that Sparrow hadn't given her the real reason as to how he stumbled upon her, his shrug seemed a bit awkward but she paid it no mind, as long as it wasn't easy to find her. "Um, oh...." Amphi blushed...a lot. She had never had a true audience before, especially that of the male....well male species, it had been herself or other sea creatures in her domain. Knowing that Sparrow had heard her and complimented her was a bit overwhelming. Her head ducked underwater with only her eye's level, staring at him. Though after hearing his real reason for discovering her, she came back up and gave him another shy smile. "My name is Amphitrite but you can call me Amphi for short. Its kinda of a mouthful cause I am supposed to be name after our father's mistress." She laughed a little nervously, still rambling as she begin to circle around the pond, "Well because I am a mermaid and all, I have to stay in water for some periods of time because I start to miss water, so um...." Amphi ran her hand through her wet hair, slicking it back in place. "Sorry, Sorry." She held up her hands before blushing and then setting them back down. "Darn it, I am not very good at this." She mumbled. "I uh, Transferred here not to long ago either."

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:29 pm
Amphirite had a beautiful name to go along with her beautiful voice. She really was quite an exquisite ghoul, with that long, tumbling hair of hers, pale skin, and wide, luminous blue eyes.

What a lovely and delightful find, Sparrow thought, smiling inwardly. He had only been at Amityville for a day and a half, so to stumble across such a gorgeous ghoul so soon was really quite something. He leaned forward, resting his chin in the palm of his hand. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Amphirite," he said, even as she shied away from him, looking flustered. He made a tsk-ing noise with his tongue. "Now now, I'm sure that isn't true," Sparrow said, tilting his head. "You are a wonderful singer. And who's to say I am not already quite entranced?"

Winking at her, he laughed, shaking his head a bit as he regarded the mermaid. "I am sure that your sisters would be honored to hear your song," he said. "I'm afraid I am a bit...under educated when it comes to the life and culture of mermaids, so I cannot say for certain what happens or what is supposed to happen, but I would think that anyone would be fortunate if they were to hear your melodies."

His expression shifted to something a bit more serious, the smile fading, being replaced by a look of curiosity. There was no judgment in his voice, no negativity; merely a genuine interest in what was going on in Amphirite's mind.

"And why do you sing a song so filled with sadness, my lady?" he asked her. "Such a beautiful ghoul, why are you singing of something despondent?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 pm
Amphi continued her awkward swim around the pool, ever so glancing at the reaper with her shy smile before ducking her eyes back to the water. So far she wasn't uncomfortable to run underwater, he hadn't been forceful or demanding of her. She had heard stories of a long past when Mermaids had been caught for pure entertainment for other races, though she wasn't sure that was true, she had never heard of her clan members facing that situation. She paddled her hands on the tops of the water before coming to sit closer to him, yet another test as she lifted herself out of the water to sit on the bank, Though her waist still melted into the scaly formation of her tail still.

"Ah." Amphi twiddled her fingers as she thought of something to say, "Well see, My sisters are much older than I, They have more experience and they can sing many tunes. I, Ah, um..." She flushed at Sparrows compliment and looked up at him a bit startled, "Oh but, Entrancement can only last so long? I don't think I am strong enough to um, entrance you? But um, maybe?" Amphi blushed yet again, unsure of what to do or say.

Going to the safer subject, she thought of her older sisters. "I could tell you if you like? I don't mind sharing about my sisters, it helps to talk about them when I miss them so?" Amphi smiled sadly, "Fortunate is not the word I would use to describe it really, our melodies are used to cause fear eventually. Though I do love singing." She hummed a little as she lifted her fin out of the water and then back in.

"Sometimes, the songs of sadness are the ones that express the longing and loneliness the most. When entrancing someone, you want your song to show the emotion. Would you come to me if I had a song filled about happiness? You might be curious for a bit but truly entrance someone, you would have to touch them deep in their own soul."
Amphi touched her chest as she looked over Sparrow, "though the purpose of my song wasn't to bring anyone here, it was just to get out how lonely I am." She looked back at the water, "I don't think I explained that all that well." She laughed before sobering.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:07 pm
Amphi swam with the grace and ease as a swan, or perhaps one of those lotus fish that Sparrow had seen one of the students keep as a pet. She moved so easily through the water, so naturally that it made him a little envious. Though he was quite athletic and very agile, swimming had never been one of his strong points.

He watched her as she pulled herself from the water, her body lithe and slender, eyes flickering down to where her small waist melted into a glimmering, sapphire blue tail. Mermaids really were quite a fascinating creature; how did one move in the water with a tail like that, anyway? He could barely swim with two legs; having a tail like Amphi's was essentially like having one.

"I have all older siblings save for one too," Sparrow replied, offering the ghoul a smile and a small laugh of amused resignation. "They can do much more than I can, though not all of them are reapers. My sister is, however, and she is much more experienced than I."

There was a twinkle in his eye as he grinned cheekily at her. "I never said it was your music that entranced me," Sparrow responded, then purposefully changed the subject. "I would like to hear about your sisters, if you would be willing to share. They seem to be very important to you, after all."

Her voice merely speaking was lyrical; perhaps it was a mermaid thing, but Sparrow found it nearly as beautiful as her voice while speaking. He wondered how long she had been singing, whether or not it was a mermaid trait or merely a trait of Amphi's family in general. Whatever it was, it was really quite intriguing. But then again, Sparrow had always had a nerdy weakness towards beauty (he was a teenage boil, after all).

"I would probably come to you if you sang a song about a pair of socks," he said, laughing, but then added seriously "But I understand. Your song is meant for emotion and life, not merely sugarcoating or adding positivity where there is none."

"After all," Sparrow said, lifting his eyes to the tree tops. "Raw emotion is much more entrancing than false happiness."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:19 pm
As if Amphi could read his mind, she blushed after paddling around. The water was her home, it was more natural to be in it then out of it and regardless of the school's magic that helped her with her humanoid form, she still felt the tug of water on her body. She eyed him and noticed the flicker of envy and cocked her head. though she wanted to ask she was caught off guard by his stare at her waist. Again she blushed. "Is it um awkward to see?" She pointed to her scales, "I can go back in the water? if it bothers you?" She ducked her head, smoothing her hand over her scales.

"Oh! I am the youngest of my clan!" She smiled brightly, focused on Sparrow now, "It must be wonderful! Though your aren't the youngest your close! Older siblings can be very comforting, My sisters will tel me often that Age helps them better teaching me the ways." She smiled and then cocked her head again, her eyes widening, "Does your sister go here? There are so many reapers here, I wonder if I might of met her?" she relaxed, less worried about his thoughts of mermaid form and more on the simple conversation.

She flushed before thinking of her sisters. "Ah let's see where to start. We come from a long line of mermaids from the...human world. None of my sisters though remember or were from those days so all we know is the Halloween world. When a mermaid reaches a certain age, we are taken from the ocean and enrolled in the academy." She smiled, "Any skills that I have developed with my sisters, such as the entrancement or singing are put to the test here and well, enhanced in ways." Amphi held her hands up, "I have thus been the youngest mermaid to attend the academy and well, I am a bit slower then the others. I am too shy to be as well...defined in those um...skills." She blushed. "My oldest sister, Nerine, she was once in love with a Demon, and she lost him when he went to the human world. She has the saddest melody, and her power can even entrance us other mermaids." Amphi looked at the water, "that is the highest rank of a mermaid, to entrance others is considered to be a master of skill. We practice on each other and yet none but a couple can pull us all together. Do you know of the Pisces constellation in the sky?" Amphi pointed to the sky.

"Oh!" Amphi's eyes widened in surprise, before she gripped her ribs in laughter. The sound rolled out of her in a melodic laugh that vibrated from her every being. "You flatter me to much Sparrow! But it would be interesting to see if II could make someone could come to the song of socks, perhaps maybe finding a pair or losing one." She smiled thoughtfully, "Raw emotion is what draws us together, I am glad you understand." She smiled again, "Feeling each other, thats where the power of FEAR for me comes, to take you away from your troubles." She pointed to the water before smiling, hinting at the deepness where all the troubles floated away.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:56 pm
Oh look, Sparrow though with amusement. She's blushing. How adorable.

"It's not awkward," he said hastily, waving his hands. "Sorry, I didn't - I wasn't staring, honest." Liar. "I was just, you know...curious. I've never actually seen a mermaid before, so I was wondering just how it is that you swim so well. I suppose you grow used to it, and grow up with it," he added thoughtfully, tapping a gloved finger against his chin. "But to someone like me, it's a very curious thought."

Her excitement over their shared familial status made him smile. Amphi seemed very much the type to share her feelings openly, to wear her heart on her sleeve. It was a refreshing trait, quite endearing. "No, I'm afraid she doesn't," he answered her with a laugh. "She's graduated already; one of the triplets in my family, so all three have gradated. My older brother is the right age to attend, but he does not. And my younger sister is too young; barely ten years old."

Delia was his favorite sister too, not that he would tell that to the others. She was a delightful ghoul, quiet and shy and he was a total affectionate older brother (it was a little ridiculous how doting he was, actually).

Sparrow listened to Amphi talk, her voice sliding over the words like water over rock; smooth, clear, and lyrical. He had certainly never had a proficiency with public speaking, and although she perhaps did not, just listening to her would probably get people to respond well.

"The constellation?" he repeated, eyes automatically flickering upwards, though it was daytime. "Yes, I know it. What of it?"

Her laugh was just as beautiful as her singing, though Sparrow supposed he should have known that. It was like harps playing, or the delicate trills of a triangle. "I only flatter when necessary," he said, and grinned cheekily at her, then sobered, the playful look disappearing as he leaned forward, his fingers linked together. "Your emotions are very real, Amphirite; as real and as powerful as your voice. Combine the two, and, well..." Sparrow shrugged, a small smile tugging at his lips. "I suppose you'll be invincible."

This was followed by a teasing wink as he stood, stretching out stiff limbs. Sitting on a rock was not the most comfortable place to be, after all.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:20 pm
She let her eyes widen again as he continued to stare and then hasitly reply. When he confirmed that he was okay with her lower half, as awkward as that seemed she returned with a shy smile. "It's okay I think." Smoothed her hands over her scales again. "I've never thought about how we swim so well. I suppose if you think of it, our tails are used more for the power of pushing through water then direction. Say like legs, if you swivel one leg, it prompts the body to turn you know? where as in the water, I have to move my upper body to go another direction." Amphi tapped her waist in contemplation before staring at him, "I think it would be a lot easier to have one fin then two legs, you get double the power than you would when trying to kick with two legs. and I'm pretty sure you get less tired." Amphi smiled again, "though I wouldn't know, I have never not swam with my fin. The only time I use legs is to walk on land."

Amphi nodded at him. "Oh! Well that saddening but at least you stay in contact right? I've always wondered what it would be like to go to school with a sibling." She smiled again, "Older siblings! Triplets! My you have a large family? possibly as big as mine?" She smiled again, "Why does your brother not attend?" She cut off, "Actually, that is your families business, I do not mean to pry."

"Oh! The Pisces Constellation!" she focused upwards, "That is where our mother originated with! She came from the stars that make it up and mated with the god of the Sea Poisedien. Our clan is called the Pisces Sirens. We believe that is how we came into our FEAR ablitiles as well, because she was able to lure the god of sea to her." She smiled again.

"Ah but I am flattered regardless."
She smiled again before blushing at the change in his style, a serious expression that made her fuzzy. "There is a lot to learn though." she gave him a shy smile again before flipping her fin. "Invincible." She giggled at that, though her eyes look a bit haunted. She didn't want to think of the emotions that she would have to bear for her voice to become invincible. For her sister Nerine, it was the lost of her demon lover. Amphi didn't think she could handle the loss of a loved one for the power to hold dominion over all. Shrugging she smiled again, no need for dark thoughts as she enjoyed the playfulness that Sparrow had presented, it had brought her happiness in her saddened mood.

"Ah! I'm sorry you had to sit and listen to me talk forever." Amphi padded back into the water, "I am sure you had plans for the rest of the day yes?"

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:20 pm
"The thought of swimming with my legs pressed together as a mermaid's tail is one thing, not two, is a little hard to imagine," Sparrow said with a laugh. "I am not certain I could get used to it. But from your description, you make it sound so easy. I suppose it would be simple coming from someone like you, but seeing as how I have never been particularly adept at swimming, this might be one of those situations where I am quite at a loss."

He smiled at her, pushing a few stray strands of hair away from his face. She was really very pleasant to talk to, not to mention delightful to listen to. Amphi smiled easily, her emotions plain and open on her sleeve, which was both endearing and refreshing. Too many attempts at concealing one's feelings was unhealthy, and he rather liked her candid nature.

"I do stay in contact, yes," Sparrow answered her with a nod. "My youngest sister in particular; she and I are rather close, after all."

He wondered how Delia was doing; his sister, only eleven was the one that had been the hardest to leave, since Sparrow was, in every sense of the word, a doting older brother who spoiled her rotten. He gave a small shrug at her question, deflecting it easily by saying "I suppose my brother just does not have what it takes to attend Amityville. It is not for everyone after all."

His back felt a little sore from sitting so long on a rock, but he did not regret it in the slightest. It seemed as if Sparrow might have at least made a friend here; or, at least he hoped he had. Amphi was delightful company, after all, charming and easy to speak with, and he did rather wish to talk with her again at some point.

"I have a few plans, but you have been the highlight so far," he told her with a teasing wink. "However, I would like to enjoy your company some other time. I do hope we will meet again before long."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:07 pm
She made another soft laugh at his thoughts. "Well, What comes so easily for one is difficult for another." She nodded her head, "Oh well, If you ever want to take a swim, I don't mind bringing you along. Though we'll have to work on breathing so you can stay under." She gave him another soft smile, "But the water is not for everyone and I can understand that as well."

"Ah that sounds very nice." Her fin shimmered as light hit it, purple and blue shining with a small sparkle. "It's good to be close to your family. Do you dote on your little sister?" She smiled at the thought. She too had younger sister's, and older and some her age and wondered how it was, that she had been severely doted on and still felt she did the same for her family.

"Ah, I see." She quieted instantly at his brisk reply about his brother before nodding her head. That was a area not to be discussed in their first meetings, maybe, if she got to know him more in the future, she would ask him about it.

She blushed at his wink before moving to sink into the water, head bobbing on the surface. "Then I shall let you to your plans Sparrow. I don't want to keep you longer to myself." She smiled easily back, "Perhaps I will get to see you again?" She gave a hopeful smile.

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items