[PRP] On Rainy Tides [Shocker & Aqua]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:55 pm
User ImageThere were clouds in the sky. A storm had just ended, a mild storm but it was enough to send Shocker searching for cover. Again he wandered away from his adoptive family to check out the river near by. He knew what it was, but there was always another with him.

The clouds had started dropping the rain shortly upon his arrival at the river. It hadn't been that bad, until he stepped closer to the waters edge. His wings kept him balanced for the most part and he landed back on his tail as a small gust hit him. The usdia foal knew he needed to find cover and find it fast.

He looked along the shoreline for any trees or even an over hang to keep the water off him and the wind down. A dark spot caught his eye and he raced down to the cave. Shivering, young Shocker lay down and waited for the storm to pass or a friendly face to help him out of this predicament.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:59 pm
User Image

Althought she loved the lakes and seas, she normally always swam in them, and stayed in them at all times. She lived there, after all. Aqua couldn't let herself stay in the cool depths as the storm seemed to hit. If she wasn't careful, she would be swept away, and possibly hurt so badly she wouldn't make it. So, Aqua counted her fate, and with her little otter at her side, she got out of the river she had currently been in, and ran as far away as she could.

Being she knew the area so well, Aqua was easily heading toward the safety of the caves near by. The otter ran at her side, letting out small squeaking, protesting noise at leaving the waters. But, he trusted her, so, she moved quickly, and eventually found her way into the damp cave, shaking out her scaly skin, her bright eyes flickering about a bit as she wondered just how she had managed to get here before too much rain seemed to fall.

It was then that Darian, the little otter, spotted the Imp colt. He let out a noise, and puffed up his fur slightly, before ducking under Aqua's wet body, and stared from between her forelegs. Aqua watched quietly, her head tilted, ears swiveling ever now and then, before she decided she needed to speak up, so as not to fully frighten the little colt. "Um... Hello there... Are you all right? I haven't seen you around here before."

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm
A noise caught his attention, still shaking he turned towards the voice. "Hello...I am just a little scared." His voice shook and took on the sad sound. He went to far away from those he knew and now was in a cave with another that he didn't know.

Normally he would put on the brave face, but his first storm away, the poor foal was needing the comfort and didn't care who it came from.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 3:04 am
Aqua's soft gold eyes watched the little cold quietly. She tilted her head, before her eyes softened further. The little thing looked frightened. Where she knew he was an Imp, by the wings, horns, and tail, she also knew that even he had to be scared of things he didn't understand. Moving quietly forward, Aqua, let herself lay down in the semi damp cave, her body curling slightly, keeping herself warm. She tilted her head, and nodded lightly. "Oh you poor thing... I dunno what to do to help. But, I know when the storm ends, you'll be able to find your way again!" She said gently.

The little otter shifted forward, moving toward the imp, and stared up at him, sniffing curiously, before shaking out his semi wet fur. He ran back to Aqua, curling up against her back, head on his arms, wiggling around some. Aqua smiled lightly, eyes flickering to him. "Are you cold, dear? You can come lay near me if you need to warm up!" She said softly. She wouldn't force him, but if he needed warmth, she'd allow him to lay close.

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 pm
Shocker turned a blue eye towards the mare as she moved in further. He noticed her fins and gave a soft sigh. At least she wasn't a mean breed and her tone calmed him some.

He looked at the otter as it stared at him. "How long do you think this will last?" He asked as he inched a little closer. Her coloring drawing him in a bit more along with the mention of warmth. He wasn't sure where to lay down to get the most warmth without getting her wetter.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:50 pm
Aqua watched him with gentle, curious eyes, her ears flickering. She smiled toward him, her tail flicking somewhat, before she shifted and let her body lay a bit longer, leaving a nice little spot against her side/belly that could fit the young colt. She smiled and then her eyes flickered to the cave entrance, staring for several seconds, her eyes worrying.

"Hm... I don't know... it could be a few hours.. But come lay down. Get some warmth." She said, nodding her head toward her side to indicate he could come lay. She didn't mind that he seemed soaked. She was a nixie after all.

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:39 am
He watched as she adjusted to have a spot to lay. It looked inviting and just what he needed. Still shivering Shocker laid down. "Th..Thank you. Um..May I know your name?" It felt wrong to him that he wanted warmth before even knowing the one offering name.  
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:03 am
Aqua watched him gently, eyes soft. Before she felt the male lay beside her. He shifted and let his body adjust, before she curled a bit more around him, offering her warmth. She smiled gently and lightly laid her head down on the ground, eyes soft. "My name is Aqua, and this is Darian." She said gently. The otter shifted, peeking his head over Aqua's back.  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:08 am
"Hello Aqua and Darian." He nodded slowly to each. "My name is..." Turning his head as a yawn started to escape. "My name is Shocker." The mare had a calming effect and the added warmth was welcomed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 12:52 pm
Aqua smiled toward him, not able to suppress a small laugh when he seemed to yawn. She shook her head, before laying it lightly on the ground, eyes softening slightly. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Shocker. You seem worn out." She stated softly.  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:55 am
Glaring as only a foal can glare, Shocker was not too happy with the laugh out of the mare. "I am a little. It feels like a long time since I got up." His voice was drifting off a bit as his head started nodding off towards sleep.

He tried to fight it off by asking a question, "What does Darian do for you?" The question wasn't one of his best, but maybe he could come up with a better one to keep him awake afterwards.

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:40 am
Aqua smiled, nodding her head in understanding, her fins shifting a bit to almost lay down against her body. Her long tail shifted slightly, and moved a bit around the colt. "I understand. It's been a while for me too. She confessed, her eyes flickering gently. The question caught her attention, and she glanced down toward the small otter, who seemed quite content in sleeping. "Darian? He's a great friend... He helped me when I was growing up, and is good to talk to." She stated rather simply.  

techabyte
Crew

Inquisitive Gawker

10,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Gender Swap 100
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers