Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp-Half Blood.

Back to Guilds

For those lost Demi-Gods in need of help. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Mythology, Titans 

Reply Cabins.
The Outskirts of the Cabins.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avery Lace
Captain

Greedy Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:42 pm
Just right outside the cabins.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
Quinn Carter

She laughed, watching him look at the Aphrodite cabin. "One thing you'll need to know is that the Aphrodite cabin are highly protected by the Ares cabin. So making a move buddy boy, isn't too good of an idea." she started off without him. "Plus my brother Eros is usually around camp. He likes to keep a tight lid on the ladies." She stopped and pointed to the forest behind the arena. "That is the forest. It's quite dangerous. So if you don't know your way with a weapon stay out of there." She smiled and pointed to the river. "I'd stay away from there, the river nymph's aren't a fan of Hades kids."

User ImageUser Image

Avery Lace
Captain

Greedy Smoker

Dreamy Mora

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:02 pm
Dreamy Mora
User Image
Son of Hades

Mora frowned at her. She was taking all of the fun away from camp. In fact he was practically heartbroken when she said the nymphs didn't like Hades kids. "Great... My father still gets me in terrible situations..." He smiled. "Um... What about, yeah, the um, Poseidons? If I recall correctly there were some pretty cute girls in that cabin too... But they have something against Hades kids, too, right?" He looked down sadly. He thought being a son of the underworld God would be cool, but right now he was hating it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Lyra headed quickly towards the beach, towel still wrapped around her. She saw movement out the corner of her eye, and noticed Quinn and another newbie standing off to the side. She gave them her dazzling grin and waved, calling out a greeting before continuing to the beach. She had to admit, the boy was cute. She wondered idly who his parent was, giving him another glance before leaving them both alone.  

Katagonia

Sinuous Goat

37,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Elocutionist 200
Cabins.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items