[PRP]Sound of Wings {Mahina X Pyrite}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:08 am
User ImageThe rains had finally came, drenching the mare under the tree, but it was done for now. The sun was peaking through the clouds, bringing forth the life that hid during the storm. She smiled at the grumbling from her mountain lion friend, "Fine you stay here and sulk, while I go play out in the grass."

Mahina laughed as she ran out from under the tree and into the now lush green valley floor. She kicked up her back legs, before running along the stream bank. The memories of being a foal and playing like this came back to her. Those days were gone, but now she could play without being looked for. Tossing her head up and holding her wings out, she jumped into a large puddle, splashing mud on her wings and sides. Her hoofs still in the water, she turned her head looking for the next puddle to jump in.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:00 pm
It was a rather unfortunate turn of events that placed Pyrite near a puddle that was more than a little tempting. He was standing partially in the shade which made him a bit harder to see, but that was the only way he could ensure that he wasn't going to be trapped in a sudden down pour, which would ruin his wings.

The amethyst and gold (as far as his mind went) stallion was rather full of himself at times, but at others he was more of a fool, believing what others would say about him or to him.

Pyrite took a breath of the fresh air, smelling many new growing things. It was a good time of the year, soon enough the new foals would be bounding everywhere. Okay at times that was a bit annoying, but some were cute.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:44 am
A glint off the water near a tree brought the star mare to quiver in glee. The puddle was absolutely perfect. The water wasn't muddy, meaning nothing had touched it so far. Shifting her hind legs as her wings spread out to pick her off the ground. She wasn't positive she would make it to the puddle like this, but it didn't mater. A run and jump would be better.

Landing a short ways from the tree, her nose quivered. Something else was near the tree. Stretching her neck to get a better sniff, it smelled like a Soquili, but she couldn't be sure. A soft giggle escaped dark maw as she ran to the puddle. A small part of her felt sorry if another was near the splash, but it was their fault for staying so close to the water.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:39 pm
Well so much for the greatness of the day. Pyrite gasped and tossed his now wet mane and looked around, wondering who would have done such a thing. Didn't anyone look where they were going?

When he heard the laughter though, the feeling of anger faded somewhat. The green winged female seemed happy with what she had done, and granted he was wet, and his wings were now droopy, there wasn't so much damaged done that it couldn't be fixed later.

With a bit of a shocked snort he stepped out into the light and sighed. "Well... there go my wings again." Why was it that wind soq's seemed to not care about their wings? "UH.. what are you doing jumping in the puddles? He was an adult, that was clear but there was also a sparkle in his eyes.

"I hope that was worth the fun... since now you are responsible for my wing damage." He didn't think she would care really, not many did but it was worth a shot to have someone spend some time around him.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:55 pm
A gasp brought the mare to turn around. She was surprised to see the stallion. Mahina couldn't help but giggle at the droopy wings, though.

"Your wings again? What happened the first time?" Her voice was soft as she looked at the male. Her wings were raised above her back, some water dripped down her feathers.

"Jumping in puddles is fun. Besides I like to see how far I can get the water from some of the smaller ones." She looked at the damage done to his wings and figured that all he needed was a good walk in the sun. "Well, I will admit that it was partially my fault for getting your wings wet."

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:50 am
The stallion sighed, noticing there was not the least bit of regret in her voice. She just didn't care. Oh well, they would dry in time, he just needed to walk around for a while and not attempt any gliding. "The last time. Much the same thing. A young foal decided that it would be fun to splash me." He sighed and rolled his eyes to the sky. "Nature seems out to get me."

When she did say it was part his fault, Pyrite was shocked. No one had actually agreed with what he said before. He opened and closed his mouth a moment before sighing. "No, no its not, I shouldn't have been there." He shrugged. "But if you wish to make amends you could keep me company till my wings dry. I have little to do today."

Stepping into the light, the sun started to flash off his jeweled body, throwing glints of gold and amethyst light about.  

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:19 am
Taking another glance at the stallion, Mahina smiled. "Well, I wasn't expecting a flutter to be near the tree." Sincerity in her voice as took in his colors.

Stepping back so not to get more water on the stallion, the mare shook off some water from her wings. Her tail twitched as she thought about his offer. It wouldn't hurt her to stay around another and she was in need of Soquili interaction again.

"Sounds good. I guess I could use some drying off myself."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff