[SRP] Cheetahs are more fun. [Pinakip, Wakaidinjia]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:38 pm
Waka wasn’t known for being a particularly patient cheetah. With how fast and loose he lived his life, anyone that knew him wouldn’t be surprised. So when he did slow down for something, it was either a potential hook up, prank, or something that just plain needed the attention. Seeing a hyena out, alone, in the day time perked his curiosity.

He’d eaten earlier that day, so he was full of energy (usually a bad thing) and he jogged over to her? Him? It was so hard to tell sometimes. As soon as he got closer he could definitely tell that the hyena was a her. A very pretty her. She was talking to some vultures who, as far as he could see were ignoring her for the somewhat fresh carcass in front of them. How curious.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:41 pm
Pinakip had been talking to these (Father forgive her) bloody vultures for what felt like hours. At first they’d threatened her away from their meal, which took some explaining that no, she wasn’t hungry and didn’t want to take it away from them. She simply wanted to talk to them about her father the hyena god. So far there’d just been a lot of ignoring and the occasional cackle of mirth at her expense. It wasn’t very encouraging. Then again, she’d rarely had encouragement for her preaching.

With a sigh she began turning away from them only to wind up nose to nose with cheetah. She jumped back, startling a few of the vultures. The vultures moved as one threatening unit, they’d finally had enough of the crazy hyena, and now she’d attracted a freaking cheetah too!

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:43 pm
Waka let out what could only be described as a giggle when the hyena turned towards him and startled back so badly the vultures reacted. When the vultures started fluffing their feathers to make themselves look larger and started moving forward as a large group he thought better of ruffling those feathers further.

“Come on away from the birdies! They look fit to be tied. I only caught the tail end of your conversation with ‘em. And I’d like to know what you were saying.”

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:44 pm
Wait. What? This cheetah actually was curious about her preaching? He wanted to know about her father? He sought her out! Amazing! Clearly this is a sign of her father’s growing influence and fame. She forgot about the vultures in her surprise.

It took a hard peck, and a few wing buffets before she was able to sufficiently shut down her surprise and take action. Pinakip nodded at the blessed cheetah and battled her way away from the ticked off vultures. They sure were persistant. Likely annoyed for too long by her preaching and only finding a small amount of hilarity in her delusions of importance.
When they got away she turned to him and grinned her hyena grin. “I’m sorry you had to deal with those uncouth vultures. I am Pinakip, the daughter of the hyena god. It’s a pleasure to meet you, and I will answer any questions you have.
]  

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:45 pm
“A real pleasure to meet you Pinakip! I’ve never met a god’s progeny before! I’m Wakaidinjia. But that’s a really long name and it’s totally ridiculous, so most people call me Waka.” He let her have a wide grin and he settled down on his butt to ask his multitude of questions. “So I rarely see a hyena out in the daylight, and never speaking to vultures. What was up with that?”  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:46 pm
Durn, he was more interested in why she was talking to vultures then what she actually was saying to them. Feather brained heathens that they were. “Well, I must be awake to spread the news of my father and since most of the creatures are out during the day, so must I be. As for the vultures, they are rather pesky creatures but they have souls the same way we higher animals do, and they must be saved as well.” Pinakip tried to lead the conversation in the direction of evangelism.

“I was telling them the story of how my sister and I came to be. You see, our mother was a lonely and lovely hyena and at that point she was living on the seashore, a great wind blew up stirring the sands, blinding her. When the wind calmed down there he was in front of her.” She looked at Waka to make sure she had him spell bound. She did, of course. “He told her that he was a god, and that he would give her pups so that she wouldn’t be lonely anymore, but that when they grew, they should go out into the world and preach about his deeds.” Pinakip sighed at the romance of it all.

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:47 pm
Waka was a prankster by nature. Whoever this hyena was, was clearly brilliant. A brilliant d**k, but brilliant none the less. “Wow how romantic.” This hyena girl was hilarious. “So you go around telling any creature at all about this? Even vultures? They’re so ornery though.” He wondered who else she told this tale to and what the reactions were like.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm
Pinakip gave a small chuckle. “Yes, even vultures. I’ve preached to hippos, though that didn’t turn out very well. They’re so cranky. I’ve also preached to meerkats, baboons and
Even a cheetah, like yourself. He was a decent fellow, not like those baboons, they throw excrement.”

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:48 pm
“Of course he was.” Waka interjected, “We cheetahs are amazing, way better then monkeys and apes.” Baboons throwing poop. Heh, heh, heh, that was hilarious, he could just imagine her face. “Well tell me more about this father of yours and your adventures.” This was definitely a story and an experience to slow down for. Crazy animals were chock full of hilarity. The least he could do was humor her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 pm
Pinakip couldn’t be happier at that moment. She had a captive audience who was clearly hearing and believing what she was telling him. This made her day so much better. No more stupid feather brains for her. No sir. She was going to babble to cheetahs more often.

total: 1028  

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas