Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Similar Yet Different (Oloneric & Shocker)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:26 pm
User Image

Over the past few weeks Oloneric had grown a bit, not just in size but in his bravery as well. He still preferred to stick close to his home and his mother, yet he took to exploring just a bit further from the territory and he didn't even need his brothers prodding to do so. It helped that there were plenty of fascinating things out there for him to look at, new opportunities to learn and now and then new faces to meet. However, meeting new faces was still a bit unnerving to him, so he sometimes avoided others if he caught a glimpse of them early enough. Other times he would find a nice hiding spot to just simply watch them and see what they were all about.

Today he was ready to explore, for the most part at least, and trotted merrily along the edge of his families territory. Oloneric wondered what new things he would see today. The sun shone down brightly, but a gentle breeze keep it cool enough to be perfectly pleasant. Ears were alert as he moved along, eyes scanning the ground for things of interest.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:03 pm
User Image
He knew there were dangers to face, being so young and in a new area, but it was time to explore. Confident that nobody would attempt to attack him, Shocker continued on his exploration of the new land. The one he called Mother, was busy with the others and he made a bee line for the trees. All of them had wings, but he was sure there was other wingless ones around.

Determined to find the others, his ears flicked around and he started moving towards the newer area. A relaxed look around the area, he thought he saw something moving ahead of him. Nose to the ground, he could smell the familiar scent of Soquili, but not who it belonged to. Curious, Shocker followed the small movement ahead of him.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:04 am
Something small and fast moved in front of him and Oloneric froze. What could it be? Wide eyes scanned the immediate area of where he had seen the thing move towards. Well he couldn't see anything...wait...there it was! A large grasshopper clung to a thick blade of grass a few feet away from the colt. Oh he remembered his grandfather telling him about this insects. Stepping a bit closer in order to get a closer look Oloneric bend his head down low, only to his disappointment the grasshopper leaped away landing in the grass even further away. "Hey get back here." He said in a quiet voice and walked over to where it landed.

However again the grasshopper took off the moment he got close enough to look at it. Thinking that perhaps if he acted like a grasshopper, a very large one, then maybe the insect wouldn't get scared and stay still long enough for Oloneric to look at it closing. Leaping in the same direction the grasshopper had Oloneric made sure he wasn't going to land on it and starting following it as it leaped from grass blade to grass blade. This could take a while.

It was during one of these leaps that Oloneric noticed something else nearby. Another foal! He was a bit smaller than Oloneric was but he could see he was an Usdia, or at least appeared to be at this distance. Torn for a moment, he looked between the grasshopper and the other foal, well he could always find another grasshopper but foals in this area were harder to find. So he turned and started to trot towards the other foal. Of course when he got closer he realized that it was no regular usdia foal but one that had strange wing-like features sticking out from behind it's ears and at the base of it's tail. Speaking of it's tail that was different too. Bringing his hooves to a stop Oloneric looked curiously at the other foal not really sure what to make of him.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:41 am
Shocker watched the other jump after an insect. His ears twitched in amusement as the critter kept just a hop a head of the green foal. As he watched, the little black foal moved around more to figure out what was enjoyable about the insect.

He tried to follow by crawling on his stomach, but the grass got in his way. So he stood back up and realized he was closer to the other Usdia then he thought. Staring wide eyed as he didn't see any wings or fins on the foal. "You are wingless?!" His voice squeaks in amazement. His tail flicked around as he watched the other.

Shocker walked around the other, stepping slowly to get a good look in case it was a joke being pulled on him. Noticing that the other had hair for a tail surprised him. He looked at his tail and back at the others. Another mystery to figure out.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:53 pm
Oloneric couldn't help but gape at the other foal in shock for a few moments. They were wings! "Why do you have wings?" He questioned in a stunned voice nearly the same time the other foal spoke. Giving his head a bit of a shake Oloneric tried to pull his mind back to the present. "Why...why would I have wing?" He couldn't understand it. First off why this this foal have wings on his head and butt? And secondly why was it so important that he himself didn't? Mother didn't have wings, neither did father or grandpa. Yet this foal, who looked otherwise so much like him did.

It was then that Oloneric noticed that the other foals tail was different as well. Woah! "Your tail!" Oloneric mimicked the other and glanced back at his own tail before turning his eyes back to the foal in front of him. Grandpa had never told him about usdia that looked like this. Surely grandpa would have mentioned if there were varieties of usdia out there that were different and yet somehow similar to them. He wanted to say something, ask questions yet all he could do was look upon Shocker with utter fascination and a bit of confusion.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:04 am
"What about my tail?" Completely skipping the questions on the wings. His adoptive mother just had wings on her sides, so there shouldn't have been a shock that he had wings. The tail... well he couldn't really let that pass. So far all the larger soquili he has heard about have different tails. Why was it different for the usdia?

"You are surely not an Imp. Maybe you are a nixie." Nods wisely as only the young can. "Well... Names Shocker, what's yours?" The look on Oloneric's face made him feel like introductions were much needed. There was a story he thought he heard about ones like the green male in front of him, but he had been to busy working on Sparks to pay complete attention.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:12 pm
Oloneric cocked his head to the side taking his the others questioning about his tail. Well it was different so why shouldn't he question it. He had never seen a tail like this one. His aunt had a different tail, yet hers too was different than that of this foals. Of course his aunt also had wings, but not on her head or backside like this foal did. What a strange encounter. His ears flicked as they other continued to speak. Imp? Nixie? What was he speaking about. He had never heard anything about such things before.

"I...I am just an Usdia." He told the other slightly hesitantly. "My names Oloneric." Shocker, that was an interesting name. Oloneric glanced about for a moment and then settled his eyes back upon the foal before him. The bright colors on such a black hide stood out and yet complimented each other. "Where...where did you come from?"

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 4:51 pm
Shocker smiled. So this is what a normal looked like. He looked at the green Usdia. "I will answer your question, if you may be willing to go exploring with me."

It really didn't matter, but if he could see how far a regular usdia would go on an adventure with a stranger. Shocker's wings twitched as he watched. Being a little impatient at the moment, the Imp usdia answered the questions. "I have wings because I am an Imp Usdia. I came from a basket." He left it at that, wondering how it would be taken.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 8:26 am
Go exploring? With a stranger? Oloneric wasn't entirely sure that was a safe thing to do. And yet, it was with another foal, how much trouble could this foal cause? Then he reminded himself of his brother and how much trouble Syrrin got into and gave his head a bit of a shake. "Well...I shouldn't go too far." He said somewhat hesitantly, though there was a hint of acceptance in his tone of voice that spoke of his agreement to the adventure.

Tipping his head to the side Oloneric looked over the wings again. An Imp Usdia. He had never heard of them before today...he would definitely need to ask grandpa about this when he got home. Of course a smile crossed his lips as Shocker explained that he came from a basket and then gave his head a little nod. "I came from a basket too....but I live over there." He used his muzzle to point towards the direction of home.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 am
Shocker grinned to himself as he thought of what they could do. Looking where Oloneric pointed, the Imp decided the needed to move further out from the area. No need to get caught early in the adventure.

"We wont go very far. I thought I heard of a tree with lots of birds sleeping near by. I just want to see how many." The young foal sounded eager and tried to convey the truth. There probably was a tree, but not that close. Shocker hadn't heard of a tree like that. It was time for an adventure and having company was always a good thing.

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

She-Ra of Etheria

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 6:24 pm
Oloneric thought about it for a moment. Well, he did like birds, they reminded him not only of his aunt but of all those flying insects that he loved to watch and study. What possible harm could come from going to see a tree full of birds that wasn't far away? Besides, he was with another foal and foals were fun to be around. Clearly he should be able to trust Shocker. He took a step towards the other foal, a silent sign that he was ready to go.

"Do...you think there will be too many birds for us to count?" He questioned as he looked about, wondering if he could see the tree from where they were. Well there were plenty of trees around so determining which was the tree that Shocker wanted to check wasn't exactly that easy. "What kind of birds are they?"

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games