8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:16 pm
For my phonies. Eeyup.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:44 am
Event QC This, plz.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Name: Bubbly Snacks
Type: Earth
Body Small, cream colored coat
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red Mane/Tail, mane is short, and in a bed-headed style.
Cutie Mark 8D: a chocolate cookie and a bottle of cola.
Brief Character Description:
Physique: No scars, fair skin tone, kinda on the heavy set side (all those snacks!! D8 ).
Motivation: Serving Sweet Snacks and fizzy drinks!
Dislikes: Bland food, boring activities

Character Summary:

She is sweet, kind, optimistic and loves to be around other phonies. Generally she is an all around awesome pony who loves to eat sweet and fizzy things. She got her name name from the fact that her owner loved anything that deals with soda pop: soda shops, floats, and rock music (the crazy hair!). Her favorite food is a root beer float, as it combines soda pop and ice cream! But she also enjoys a warm cookie from time to time also. Don't let her fair color fool you, she loves the sand and sun! Clearly who ever named this pony was on a sugar high, or something...

+ Ref pics where possible:
ONEa - TWO - THREEa - FOUR - FIVE

**Note, I know a lot of the art says 'Fizzy Snacks' but, I changed her name at some point, so yeah. xD

Fireflight: Bubbly's design is just fine! The problem is that her character summary - specifically her history - is not possible within our canon. Our setting is entirely explained on the front page: this shop is not set in Equestria, it is a theme park in Gaia. Phonies are not born [save the newbabben from M/F consensual breedings] - they are manufactured - no parents, no family, no history aside from what they have after they're made [unless the owner requests for these memories to be implanted during production]. A Phony is explicitly a pet, produced in a theme park called Phonyland for profit. Most Phonies remain in Phonyland or go out of the theme park with their owners. Please review the shop's details, revise her character summary and mark the thread for Event QC again once you're ready. Thank you!

Edited. Sorry about that. @@ -faceplant-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Teh Mippi

Gracious Lover

8,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items