Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[AIM Log] And so you see... (See inside)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:50 am
The players:
Shilo
Idonea
Merte
Masika

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quote:
moonlit-raven: Masika hadn't expected for this to happen. Sure, they had spent that lovely time in the cave together, but, well, she was occasionally prone to doing things with out thinking about it first. Now, she had a pair of darling little girls, and Shilo deserved being told. She only regretted that she hadn't had a chance to tell him sooner. That was why she was here, in the area that Shilo had told her that he usually lurked around, with the two foals behind her. "Shilo? You around?"

lysia_nyteblade: He'd been about to return to the more inner workings of the herd after walking along and scouting the area. they day he'd left and met Masika the herd had been attacked leaving him feeling as though he needed to make sure to scout around as he wandered. He did so often wander around the herd's claimed territory that even if he wasn't a watcher, he still kept an eye out for anything... suspicious. A familiar voice broke the silence as she turned. "Masika?" His head rose as he shook his mane from his eyes and looked about to see if he'd see her.

moonlit-raven: Her ears flicked as she heard his voice. It made her smile, a little. "Hey." She looked over at him, and then back at the foals. "Come on you two." She led them closer to him, a sheepish look on her face. "I..." This was harder than she thought it would be. "Um... These are yours."

lysia_nyteblade: Idonea peeked out from under her mother's belly and peered up at the stallion. "Momma.. he's sooo big....."

Shilo looked the foals over and blinked a few times. He felt like the entire world had just been swept out from under his hooves all at once. Sure.. their time in the cave had led to some things.. but this he never expected. " Mine?" It was almost unbelievable.. Him a father? He visibly shook with uncertainty. "Masika.... I didn't know..." He hung his head in shame how could he have just parted ways with her? let her go this alone?

moonlit-raven: She nuzzled Idonea. "He is isn't he." She chuckled. Poor Shilo. "It's not your fault," she said, noticing his head hung low. "I meant to tell you sooner, but, well, I didn't want to leave these two alone while they were still in their baskets." She didn't hold it against him, not at all. She couldn't.

Merte looked up at him, and then trotted over, nuzzling against him. "Hi!"

lysia_nyteblade: He'd started at her words, at the filly before him nuzzling up to him. It was this gesture that melted his heart. Gently, he lips at his daughter's mane and nuzzled her. "They're adorable." He smiled, holding his head up a bit. "I understand not wanting to leave them behind.. really I do. What's their names?"

"Momma calls me Idonea.." She grinned wide and pranced over to nuzzle up to him as well. Looking back she blinked a few times at her mother. "Momma.. Is this.. daddy???"

moonlit-raven: "And I'm Merte." She added. She circled around him. "We're the same color."

Masika chuckled. "They' Appartently they wanted to introduce themselves," she said, grinning at them. "And yes, Idonea, this is daddy. I had to wait until you two were big enough to travel before I could bring you to meet him." She was glad that he seemed to like them, she had been worried about that. "I am sorry about not telling you sooner."

lysia_nyteblade: Shilo shook his head. "It's alright... I'm glad you told me. I promise.. my foals will not grow to know nothing of their father..." He frowned some.. he'd only known his father's name because it'd been used several times when discussing something bad. He didn't want that fate to befall his foals. "Merte.. it's a lovely name.. And Idonea.. such a pretty name.." He chuckled at merte's noticing the similarity in color. "Yes my little one.. you and I are the same color.. I guess you could say you get it from me.." He gave his usual awkwardly goofy smile.

Idonea peered up at him and grinned right back. "Daddy.... Does all that hair hurt your eyes?"

moonlit-raven: "I have an older brother who would have killed me if I would have even thought about not telling you." She smiled. She did miss him, but until the little ones were grown, she wasn't going to go back to the desert. "I'm glad." She was too, having been a little afraid that he wouldn't be interested in the little ones. "So you like their names?"

Merte nodded, and then attempted to copy his goofy grin. It didn't work very well. "Idonea looks like both you and mommy."

lysia_nyteblade: He nodded and chuckles at merte's attempt. "Yes, very much so.. They're some how.. fitting I think. You didn't have too many complications I hope..." He nosed Idonea over some and lipped at her ear. "Yes merte your sister does look like quite the mix of the two of us."

She giggled at him lipping her ear, it tickled. "Daddy.. Will we be living with you now then?" Large eyes looked between both her parents curiously.

moonlit-raven: "No, none at all." She had no idea the answer to the question Idonea asked. She wanted them to be able to know both of them equally, but she wasn't sure just how the best way to do it.

lysia_nyteblade: Shilo was happy to hear she'd had no complications at all. His thoughts were disrupted though buy Idonea's question. "Well.. I'd like for the both of you to know me and your mother equally. I'd like to be there for your sister and you as you grow... as for you living with me.. I'm not sure.. Your mother might not want to stay here in the woods.."

"Oh... I see....." She didn't really, but she thought she did.. Smiling, she settled for his answer and walked under his belly only to poke her head out between his front leg and flop down on her belly to watch her sister.

moonlit-raven: She didn't really have any reason not to stay in the woods with him, at least for a while, until perhaps the foals were grown and off on their own. It would make things easier with two to keep an eye on things, the girls weren't bad, but they were still curious little foals. "I have no objects to staying nearby," she said finally. "I'd like them both to grow up knowing both of us. Would your herd mind?"

Merte wasn't really paying attention to the adults anymore, having found a butterfly to chase. "You should come and play with the flutterby with me, Idonea."

lysia_nyteblade: Shilo thought for a moment. "No... I don't foresee the lead mare objecting any.. Shoshana's usually quite accepting of others.. as long as you're not posing any threats.. she's taken to being leery of kalona these days.. But I'll ask to be sure."

She eyed her sister for a moment. " Alright.. I'll come play." Giggling, she picked herself up and skittered off to play with her sister.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm
Quote:
monlit-raven: Masika nodded. "As long as it'll be alright with her." She was more than willing to help out, as long as she was allowed to stay near Shilo and the two foals could be near both their mother and father. She chuckled. "Don't go far you two."

Merte grinned back at her sister, and then nudged her. "Tag, you're it!"

lysia_nyteblade: Shilo watched his foals for a moment, keeping them in eyesight. "I'm sure she'll gladly agree after all the families of the herd are honorary members even if they are not actually joining."

Giggling, she darted after her sister. "I'll get you back!!!"

moonlit-raven: Masika wasn't sure if that would apply to her, but since Shilo didn't seem to think that it would be a problem, she would trust him. "I suppose that's a useful thing. Is the herd very large?"

Merte giggled as well, running in a circle around Idonea. "You'll never catch me."

lysia_nyteblade: He thought for a moment to count them. There were the herd's lead family.. 5 in number then himself, 6 the cat like mare and her daughter,8 and that brown stallion... maykal.. "There's about nine of us in number, we're a small herd but we welcome most openly."

She snorted and stomped her hooves as she high stepped after her sister. "Oh yes I will!!!"
moonlitraven: "That's a decent herd size," Masika remarked. If she wasn't still attached to the desert, to her birth herd, she might have been tempted to join this one, but she wasn't quite ready. There was still too much of the desert in her. "And I'm sure that it'll continue to grow, especially if the lead mare stays so welcoming to outsiders."

"Oh yeah?" She darted near her sister, and then back away.

lysia_nyteblade: Shilo nodded "She's generally very warm towards others.. kalonas... she'll be bound to be a bt harsh towards for a while though.. But I don't blame her much.. if one ripped a chunk out of one of my daughter's shoulders I'd be peeved about them too." He shook his head some.

moonlit-raven: She certainly couldn't blame the mare for having a thing against Kalonas if that had happened. She did wonder if that extended to half-kalona's as well, or mutants that looked like them, but this wasn't the time to ponder that. She might just have to find the mare and ask later though. "That's a good reason."

"I'm a fluffball," Merte said, blinking. "You're just as fluffy as I am." She darted back towards her sister, pretending like she was about to tackle her. "If I'm a fluffball, then you're a puffball."

lysia_nyteblade: Shilo thought a moment. "I'm sure her resolv just sits with any new kalonas" He nodded. He remembered it talked about once that she lead mare had a couple friends with kalona blood. he himself had a friend with kalona blood, all of which had never posed a thread to himself or the herd. "I think it's more the issue of she'll be hard to convince that they mean no harm if she already didn't know them..."

Idonea giggles. "Puff ball!!! well.. I suppose you're right." She grinned and leaped, pouncing her sister as she drew closer to her.

moonlit-raven: Masika nodded. "Makes sense to me." Of course, there were more dangers to the world than just kalonas, and she hoped that the herd wouldn't ever be invaded by evildoers that pretended to be good. "She sounds like an interesting mare, this leader of yours."

Merte giggled as well, having being pounced. "You got me." She nuzzled the other foal, grinning. "Now I get to chase you." She waited for a minute to let her sister get a headstart, and then chased after her.

lysia_nyteblade: Shilo chuckled some." Well, she looks like a primped up lady but she'll often get down and dirty like the rest of us. she's got an adventurer's spirit and a bit clumbsy at it.. with some reasoning.. her tail's amazingly long.. how she keeps from tiing herself up in it is beyond me. Her name's Shoshana and you can't miss her.. she's a rose colored mare with long white mane and tail that's often adorned by res roses. Come on i'll show you and the girls aoround some."

Idonea ran ahead of her sister, making a b-line for their parents before darting under their mother's belly, giggling and hopping as she fled her sister's chase.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces