Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼]| Wind ○ Country
☼ Rouran (The Old Capital) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:14 pm
Rouran

User Image

Current Events: After the events of the First Jashin War, the evil presences within were wiped out & the indiginous peoples returned. Thus was the rebuilding of Rouran, which brought about its first Queen. The Daimyo of the Wind Country, Miyamoto Amaya, thought it quaint & allowed it on a trial basis. At the center of the rebuilt Rouran stands a large tower flowing with Ryumyaku.

Ryumyaku

• Useful for hiatuses away from the guild, or for Mini-arcs &/or plot devices.

• When in use, only the top 3 most visited threads in a subforum can have Ryumyaku running through it.

• Significantly affecting timelines is impossible, as other events will intervene to clean up any altered times. i.e. Killing off an important historical figure will have them be resurrected by a passing monk, saving someone will have them die from the flu later that week, etc...

• Replaying events requires a separate but identical thread to keep the normal flow continuing. Created threads in such a fashion will be labelled with the appropriate time period. (Mizukage's Office, 1st Mini-arc Timeline; Yukigakure's Gates, Defending From Kumo's Espionage; Ec Cetera)

• Returning from Ryumyaku travel wipes the physical memory of those involved, but non-harmful altered events will bring back partial memories in a month's irl time. (such as accidently leaving an item common the area's time period there with one's initials upon it)

• Using Rouran's main inner tower, one can talk/battle it out with anyone from any part of history. This will not affect the lives of people or entities being summoned, & they can not leave the gardens of the inner tower without being sent back to their time/place/plane. One's rpc can still die from this type of encounter, & anyone is allowed to play the people or entities being summoned.

History: Here is one of Suna's older settlements, which was occupied by a Jashin army back during the First Jashin War. Beggers & thieves inhabited it with the grace of the local black market in return for their services. When the Jashin were here, the usual tension was usually skyrocketed, leaving everyone to fend for themselves. In the center of the ruins layed a castle with epic underground labyrinths whose totals have not even been completely drained by the likes of those corrupt evils around it.

User Image

The normal black market guards wear an odd jackal costume & go by the name of 'Anubis'. They each carry a heavy flail & regularly used it to randomly beat those who evil begged in the old marketplace prior to the First Jashin War. In addition to this, they speak--from birth--an odd tongue descended from olden times: Egyptian. To make matters worse, a full squad of 4 guard each of the 4 cardinal entrances to the city, & require a hieroglyphic password to enter unharmed.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:35 am
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

It would seem as if San was the first one to arrive for recon. He was a ways off in the distance, getting a good look on everything with his kagura shingan. The Jufuku sentry was with him, basically teleporting from location to location. San noticed the four guards at the gate, as well as the huge encampment. They didnt speak much, but when they did......it was in a strange language. Talking the way in was not going to happen. They would need a rather strong and tactical plan, as that would aid in the sheer numbers game. Now this....this was what San was best at.

San first began formulating his plan to insert someone into the camp for recon. He personally had some skills to do this, but Ganchou was here and he was rather skilled at it as well. So when the team arrived...the planning for recon, surprise, assault, storm, defend, and rertreat could all be put together. It seemed as if he would have his hands full.....

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:50 am
"This doesnt look good, but at the same time we are an 8 man squad rather than four if you get down to it." Howaido nodded as his father examined the guards from a far with piercing eyes,"They are pretty big though, how would you handle this in your village?" Howaido put a hand on his fathers shoulder and smiled beneath his mask,"Together... as with anything else. Come on, lets go talk to San ahead and see what he has come up with." The two walked quietly and out of sight over to San and his partner as he crouched down next to him. "Whats it look like on the inside?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

San's masked and hooded face turned its attention in the direction of Howaido and replied in a normal, casual tone despite the ANBU mask possibly muffling his words. He was in "cold-calculating San" mode, menaing his powerful and strategic intellect was going to work. Despite his thinking, he still needed certain set of intel.

"Its not too good.....the place is packed.......im counting around 300 of the Jashin. Bast's Kagura shingan could probably give us more precise intellegence as well as much more significant recon then i can Give at this time. Yet despite even that....we need someone on the inside."

San let his words hang off in the moment as his attention shifted back to the guards. He had a set of techniques that could eliminate and replace the guard so fast that the other guards may not know, but when it would come to speaking the plan would be blown. San's attention shifted once again back to howaido as he spoke. Howaido would know, despite the mask covering it, that San had a cocky little smile going on as he formed his words.

"Well....i think i got a plan....once Ganchou gets here.....we got a man on the inside.....and create chaos....He he he......yup...i think this is going to work....."

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:41 pm
"Civilians, creepy soldiers, and Chakra all over the place in there," Bast stated, appearing with a slightly unconscious Anima behind San. "There seems to be a market area, though, which is good. It's not authorized, which is even better. I call dibs on everything illegal in there."

The woman's smallest scroll buzzed, so she retrieved it from her pocket. Unfurling it, a message appeared and made her sigh.

"They know we're here, O Masters of Stealth. What sort of a Ninja stands in the middle of the street, huh? It's like you want to be smote! May the hands of whatever deities that these people believe in fall down and choke the life out of you for your non-stealth!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:46 pm
A caravan waddled by at this point, heading towards the entrance off in the great distance. From there, the group would see as the owner was confronted by one of the guards, a tablet with strange markings was shown to the Anubis, & they were let in without hassle. Another group came upon the gate & they too were asked for something. When the second group failed to show the appropriate item, the Anubis pulled out his flail & beat everyone in the second caravan to death. Throwing the dead bodies off to the side, the empty caravan with all of its supplies were confiscated & set aside for a further time.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

(i ment far away still in the desert.....but i guess thats whatever.....)

San noticed the exchange of the tablet....and secretly began thinking to himself about how to obtain one. Or they could just bum rush the whole area, seeing as they knew they where located......a diversion then strike?

"guys....sneak in? I can get in undetected....but then what.....""

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:21 am
User ImageUser Image

San nodded as he knew what he had to do. it seemed as if he would be main recon for this part, as to achieve a certain set of information to keep everyone alive. In another quick set of words, San spoke.

"I can sneak in for recon, but we will need a plan to get the rest of the team in undetected. can someone develop that?"

And with that, San dissapeared in the ground using the Mayfly technique. He would then appear inside the compound in a darker alley remaining hidden from view. Forming a few hand seals, he created a change clone in the form of a rat and had it go forth to investigate what thsi place was....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:02 pm
"San, I think I have an idea." He was using his bonds golem,"If you can figure out what is on the tablet that traveler showed one of us can transform into it and we can all get inside with the proper disguises." It was actually just the plan Howaido WOULD come up with. A sneaky easy to execute plan, something so obvious for ninja, that would be only so simple as to make itself complicated.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:13 pm
User ImageUser Image

San replied through the bonds golem to Howaido, already mentioning that this was his initial plan.

"Your right Howaido, my clone is going in for a closer look. Although be warned....they knew we are here...."

With this, his rat clone tried to make its way closer to a tablet....

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:07 pm
Ganchou, having lagged behind, stoically watched San and the rest from a distance, before seeing the caravan exchange. Scratching his head, he shrugged and made a few handsigns before disappearing from detection. He silently slipped past everyone else and over a wall into the city. Looking about, he noticed the castle and smiled, before silently making his way over the rooftops to approach the castle.

(Meisai Gakure no Jutsu (Camouflage Concealment Technique)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:47 pm
A cultist jumped past Ganchou, unaware of him due to the invisibility. Over his ear walkie a voice sounded angry, causing the cultist to turn about to face the direction of where Ganchou should be. "We know you're here. Come out & face us like a man," the young Jashinist taunted as he raised his triple scythe.

In another part of town a slightly older cultist meandered down a back alley, slicing several of the locals' heads off for sport. "Gya ha ha ha!" A buzzing sound came through his ear walkie, making him scoff. Spitting on one of the corpses, he picked up a head & began to sprint down the nearest alley entrance, right by where San would be undetected.

Remaining Cultists: 300
Captured Cultists: 0
Dismembered but still alive Cultists: 0

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:41 am
User ImageUser Image

The Kagura shingan alerted San of the chakra movement, though the timing was amazingly annoying. Thankfully Ganchou had made it through, but it seemed as if the sneeky entrance was going to have to be postponed for now. The Satetsu didnt want to engage the enemy right now, but it would appear as if there was no way to avoid it. He could take him out rather stealthy, maintaining his silence and cover before the rest would appear. Storming a castle like this was a bad idea....and San knew that. So it was all up to his method....

Using mayfly as well, the Turret Jufoku behiend the cultist, keeping an eye out for others as San brought forth some of his Iron Sand. Forming four small bells, they formed a box around the running cultist. Using Suzo no oto, the super concentrated sound waves would completly distort the cultists vision and sense of balance. Using his spastic hands at the same time, San used the Alive burial technique to allow the ground underneath the cultist to open up, while he was absolutely disoriented, and aim to take him under the ground....forever. Bother techniques would be rather silent as the bells would be covered up by the sound of city life along with only being very audible in a highly concentrated area around the cultist.

After this, San would mold back into the shadows and see if his team would be arriving. They needed to move as a unit....

chakra 780

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:05 pm
"San, do you have what I need, myself and my father can sneak in if you get it?" Howaido was anxious he sensed the tension on the other side of the wall.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Through the bonds golem San spoke to Howadio.

"My clone is looking for it as we speak. Im eliminating my threat quitely.....but i think its getting hairy...."

☼]| Wind ○ Country

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces