[PRP] Water is Fun (Sadara x Athena)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:19 pm
Athena looked at the watering hole, so clear you could see down to the bottom of it! It was beautiful, of course once the rains stopped for the season, this spot would dry up again. He grinned at the stream that was flowing into it and down from it, that was why it stayed clear. Any other time he would have worried about lurking dangers, but he had thoroughly checked for any here.

There was nothing to worry about. And that was a nice change of pace. It might not be a very deep little pond, and it was stony on the bottom, instead of dusty, which was one of the reasons it was not clouded with mud. He would have to bring the others to this, probably in small groups so they did not draw too much attention.

Their whole group going to it at once, would be likely to make enough noise to bring any creatures nearby running for this. It was best to go quietly to it and keep it to themselves for the moment. He proceeded with that plan and Sadara ended up the last one brought to it. "I apologize for bringing you last... but you were sleeping so soundly, I did not want to disturb you."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
Sadara smiled up at the fluffy male, the light of it reflected in her eyes as she gently touched a paw to the water. " It is all right Athena, I do not mind going last." It was the truth, she didn't. Mostly because she found the press of the other lions a little disconcerting.

It wasn't that she didn't appreciate their kindness, or their acceptance of her, more that she wasn't use to being with so many other felines. She'd been mostly alone, or with one companion since her Pride had been destroyed. She guessed she had just gotten used to being solitary.

So it was a mild releif to be alone with Athena, even if he was pointing to a pool of water as if it were the greatest thing in Africa. NOT that she disagreed, water was life out here in the plains...but she was beginning to suspect the fluffy male had something else in mind besides drinking it...and it worried her.

Lorne_Sionn

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:49 pm
Athena watched the leopardess for a little and chuckled at her. He was not sure if she knew what he had in mind for the water. It was not too deep so he stepped in and crouched until he was nearly covered in it. "The water is soothing... just the right temperature. And it will feel nice on that wound on your back... not to mention it helps wash out those hard to reach spots in one's fur." He dunked himself under and came back up. "Hey look, no fluff!"

Athena grinned and let himself stand up dripping into the water again. He thought it was amusing, maybe she would too. Then again he had been accused of being easily amused more than once. The really fun part was getting another to laugh if possible. He made a little shake of his mane, careful not to actually get Sadara wet yet. That could wait until after he was sure if she liked water.

The usually fluffy male looked a bit like a drown rat, or in this case cat, but the water felt wonderful. It went in all those spots you just could not reach right and cleaned them out. Of course it took forever to dry out the whole way, but one could speed that process along using a good old fashioned tongue bath and be cleaner than ever at the end of it. "Would you like to join me?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:21 pm
The pale leopardess couldn't help but laugh at the now rather skinny and not fluffy at all male. He reminder her of a merekat, all he needed was to stand on his hind legs and twitch his nose. His question however made her stop in mid-giggle and she eyed the water dubiously.

It wasn't that she was afraid of water, she would bathe in a river or pool if she had too, because sometimes the muck wouldn't come off you with just your tongue, but that was out of necessitate. Athena wanted her to crawl into the pool for fun.

Giving him an arched look, she wrinkled her nose, " I don't know Fluffy, I'm not all that fond of water..."

Lorne_Sionn

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:15 pm
Athena had gotten the laugh he had wanted from Sadara. He grinned and pranced in the water. It was nice to see that the leopardess was amused by him. He tilted his head to the side and watched her when she stopped laughing, though. Was she afraid of water, or what? The male walked a little toward her. "Neither am I most of the time, but this is just the right temperature... and I think it might do that spot on your back some good."

He took his paw and splashed her a little with some of the water. "Besides, I think you could have some fun. Would that be so bad?" He paddled a little more water at her. He was careful to only get her paws with it so far. Athena was not aiming to offend, just catch her interest and spark her playful side. It could be a lot of fun for her and it would also let her clean out that wound a little better and ease any pain from it.

The big lion laughed at the look she gave him. The scrunched up nose was comical. He had to laugh at the funny way it wrinkled and made the rest of her face draw together. "You should see your face, beautiful. Ah well, if you want to sit up there, go ahead, but I am going to enjoy the nice water." He stuck his tongue out at her. "And I still think you would too."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm
A sudden gleam came to her pale eyes, and a look of pure mischief crossed her face as he stuck his tongue out at her. The water that had hit her paws had been cool enough to be pleasant, but not fridged. That was acceptable.

Giving him a cat-grin, she launched herself in the air at him, the almost healed wound on her flank only pulling slightly as she did. It didn't hitch her up at all and so she landed on the big, fluffly male almost dead center, knocking them both into the shallow pool.

Where the water may only have come up to Athena's chest, Sadara was much smaller then he, and it came nearly up to her neck. A fact she realized when she went to get her paws under her to launch herself for another playful attack and the lion.

Lorne_Sionn

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:14 pm
Athena saw the gleam come to Sadara's eyes and thought perhaps she might come play. That would be wonderful! He was not quite expecting the flying leap at himself. He had not figured that the leopardess was well enough for such a leap, let alone would actually do it to him. He fell over in the water, dunking under for a few moments while he got himself sorted out again. He grinned as he came up for air and made sure Sadara was above the water again.

"Huh, you are shorter than I thought." Athena grinned teasingly at her and licked her now soaked cheek. He checked quickly to make sure she had not harmed herself, but after seeing that she still seemed as well as before, he put a paw on her head and gave her a quick dunk under the water before letting her back up. The idea was just a little payback for knocking him over and into the water, nothing malicious.

"I see you like the water after all, my petite beauty." The male lion purred loudly and crouched down to her height to make it a little more fair. Not that it was as easy for her to knock him over when he was expecting the assault regardless, but it would at least make it a little easier to get his head under at any rate. It also put him more on nose and eye level with the much shoulder female, so it made it easier for him to do things like licking her nose without warning, which he took the opportunity to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:44 pm
Sadara gave an undignified squeak when he ducked her under, coming up sputtering water everywhere, her ears plastered down and to the side as she blinked water out of her eyes.

Giving the fluffy male a mock glare, she tackled him, swiping at him with her claws pulled in so not to hurt, but to knock him under the water, " Who you calling short, fluff ball." She said as she pounced to follow up with the swipe, hoping to keep him pinned under her and the water for a few seconds at least.

The pale leopardess laughed, enjoying herself, she was even getting used to him licking her every chance he got. She hoped it was because he liked her, and not because he wanted her for dinner.

Well...maybe desert?

Lorne_Sionn

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:32 pm
Athena laughed at the look Sadara gave him when she came back up from the dunk he gave her. He could not help himself. It was just too cute! She was so pretty and that glare just made her adorable. He was still laughing when she started swiping at him. That just made him laugh harder. The leopardess was just too adorable when she got playful! He hoped she got like this more often.

He got taken by surprise again and went underwater for a bit. He tried to get his feet right away but was being held by the female's weight. It took a little wiggling, but he managed to get himself back up and her off of him. "I do believe I was quite clear on calling you short, shorty." Athena grinned at Sadara and shook himself off a little so the water would get out of his eyes a bit more. "I am thinking it might be time for this old fluffball to dry off. Such abuse he endures!"

Athena purred loudly and started for the edge of the water. It was fun, but he was pretty sure he had bruised a little on one of the rocks when he went under. He was not going to strain himself and cause injury, and he certainly did not want to accidently cause any injury to Sadara if the rocks could bruise him! He sat on the shore and started the long process of licking himself dry. "You feel any better from the water, beautiful?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:48 pm
Sadara was surprised to find herself laughing along with him, her heart light for the first time in far to many moons. It was wonderful, to feel so free, to ...well to play.

Chuckling she watched him haul himself out of the water, half of the little pool going with him it seemed as he streamed a river out of his fur an mane. She had to hide her giggle behind a paw, he looked like a drowned pouch rat rather then a full grown male lion. It amused her...he amused her.

Smiling shyly at him she climbed out, shaking herself with a quick movement, managing to keep most of the water near the pool. " I did Fluff Ball, thank you." She lifted her paw to her muzzle and began to lick, giving the male another warm smile, yes...perhaps she could stay here...for now.

Lorne_Sionn

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff