Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm
User ImageKarloff was standing in the cool stream, letting the blood be washed clean from his legs. Kicking his feet around in the water, he was rather frightened of the deeper water. It was...after all very un-cat-like and strange. He wasn't entirely sure how to swim and the idea of trying it....was unpleasant.

Shaking his head, he leaned down and drank the pure clean water. It was sweet, and rather sloshy. Sustaining but not delicious to him. It had none of the sweet allure of blood. But that was fine, he much preferred the blood.

Turning, he watched as Diavolos stuck his tiny hands over and over into the water and rubbed his face again and again to wash it. The water didn't bother Sippy. It was intriguing that one so little wasn't afraid of something so big.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image
She'd been trotting around unwatched by her father. Slyly she'd managed to sneak away to investigate the area beyond the place they'd bedded down for the night. Sure he'd probably awake and search for her later, but for now she was free to find what she could, see what she could see...

Her jont had brought her to a near by stream. One look at the water rolling by told her that something had disturbed the silt causing a slightly murky flow down stream where she was. Perking her ears, she meandered up stream to see just what had caused it. She was quiet with her small steps now that she was use to walking around.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:57 pm
Diavolos was making small chittering sounds as he splashed the water up into his face again and again. Then hopping about from rock to rock, watching the little fishes go by.

Karloff watched him in amusement, usually he was very talkative. But not when fishing. Fishing was different, the maniacal little thing was quiet and still. Which was quite amusing.

He stood very still while Diavolos stalked a little fish with his hands. He didn't want to disrupt the hunt or be too far from Sippy. He was there to protect Sippy.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:04 pm
She watched the water as she walked, trying to be careful in case what ever was ahead had been something easily scared away. Unfortunately, as she drew closer, she stepped on a twig snapping it. Shocked at the break to the silence, she looked down at the ground and lifted her foot to stare at it in awe. How strange.. she hadn't meant to step on it.. Would this ruin her chances to find out what had stirred up the silt?  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:55 pm
Karloff's head didn't move, but he inhaled deeply allowing Diavolos to chitter on. There was someone there...possibly. Very faint smell of blood. It didn't seem decayed, so it was unlikely a body or graveyard.

Walking slowly, he waded through the water. His ears attuned to what was going on, listening as he splashed through the shallow waters.

Diavolos' little head popped up. Starting to panic, he ran thrashing through the water after Karloff. Struggling, to catch up and squeaking the whole way. "Loff! Loff! You leave me Loff! You promise you'd never! Loff!"

Karloff halted as the little raccoon scurried up his legs and on to his back. "I wasn't leaving you, Sippy. Just walking a little ways. I thought...I heard something."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:27 am
Her face faltered slightly as she chastised herself for still being clumsy and not careful where she'd stepped. Splashing ow water once more and the angry squeaks of the raccoon caught her attention once more. Deciding to just continue on with her walk, she headed for what was splashing. Drats..bushes... she looked for a way around but sighed. There wasn't a visible break say for the water.. and she didn't much feel like going into the stream without her father there to check how deep it was. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and pushed her way into the bushes ahead. The bush she was in was a good size, big enough to swallow her and shake and rustle about as she moved within it. "Ouch!" She let out an irritated yelp as the branches clung to her mane and pulled on it. Turning to try and get her mane free, she turned int a lower branch which pokes her barrel with a sting. "Oh for the love of grass....." She wiggled around once more finally pushing through, ignoring the branches any more till she eventually tumbled out from the bush landing haphazardly on her belly and looking slightly dazed, though obviously glaring at the bush for assaulting her so.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:50 pm
Karloff saw the little one fall out of the bushes, all spindly legs and anger. She, of all things, looked irritated at the bush. He couldn't help but laugh lightly, almost silently. He could feel Diavolos clinging in his hair hiding. "What is it 'Loff? It's dangerous isn't it! We're going to die!"

The little creature shook, causing Karloff's hair to shake wildly. "No, Sippy. It's a kitten." He leaned down to look at it closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:33 pm
Her ear gave a small flick into the direction of the little raccoon. Slowly her head turned and large eyes stared up at the stallion and it's companion. Her fur seemed to bristle as she stood up, puffing herself up like a powder pigeon. A ruse, a sham to try and make herself look like she wouldn't make much of a meal for him.. or at least try to bluff him into not trying to eat her. He looked like something that ate little foals... and her father had warned her that there were those that might try to make a meal of her but she'd figured it was just a ruse to keep her from running off. He looked catlike.. odd. her fur smoothed out some as she looked at him with a tilted head. "You're not going to eat me are you??"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:08 pm
"No," he spoke simply getting closer to the little one. She was not frightened of him, which intrigued him. "Why aren't you afraid of me?"

Diavolous scurried off of Karloff and ran to the little one with it's little hands reaching up to her. "I get on?" He turned his head back to Karloff, "It's cute. We keep it? Please?" He looked at Karloff with pleading eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:41 pm
She let out a purr like giggle as she watched the little raccoon run towards her. "Oh.. Hmm.. I dunno.. it never crossed my mind to be? But since you're not thinking of eating me I guess I shouldn't worry now at all." She grinned wide that goofy lop sided grin her father was often prone to do. "Sure.. I don't mind a new cuddle buddy." She Giggled once more and lowered her neck down for the little critter to climb up. He looked soft and cuddly which pleased her.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 pm
Diavolos grabbed her hair and clambered onto her back quickly. Skittering around on her back, he finally delved deeply into her hair and curled up. "So soft...Good! Keep it? Please!"

Karloff laughed gently. "No, we can't keep it. It probably has family. You do..don't you? I am Karloff. Who are you small one?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 pm
She giggled once more at the compliment on her softness."Yes.. my father's... back the way I came.. I snuck off." She grinned some pleased with her stealthiness. She turned her head to look at the raccoon and frowned some. "I'm sorry but your big friend there's right.. you cannot keep me though I surely wish I could keep you." She smiled wide before turning her big blue eyes back to Karloff. "I'm Idonea, pleased to meet you.. What's your little friend's name?"  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:37 pm
"Diavolos," the deep voice purred. The raccoon nestled deeper and made an echoing purring sound. "But he likes being called 'Sippy' better."

The little creature nodded it's ascent in the midst of her soft hair. "Why not keep you? I stay with 'Loff! You come too!"

Karloff chuckled lightly, "Sippy doesn't like to leave things. You're apparently, his newest shiny. You should not stray far from your father little one."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:44 pm
"Sippy??" She blinked a few times but shrugged it off she'd heard of stranger nick names from her sister, puffball, fluffy... sippy was rather catchy. "Because, sippy I have a home I belong to not too far away" She giggled some. He definitely seemed intent on keeping her now. "Oh.. well pappa's not too far away.. I stayed within ear shot... but I suppose you're right.. " She puffed her cheeks some as she thought.  

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 pm
Sippy let out a might huff and scramble off of her and over and up onto Karloff's back. Turning his little back away, his lip quivered as he refused to look at her. "Not like me, 'Loff. She hurt feelings!"

Karloff raised a quizzical eyebrow. "I could have been dangerous kitten. The mask I wear is that of a skinwalker, though I despise their ways. What if I had been that?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff