Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]
[PRP] Childhood Games (Ru/Tama/Jubes/Silron)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:44 pm
User Image

Ru had lost count of how many nights and days she had already spent within the pride. Every day she grew, whether it was mentally or physically. Kaym’itan had been so generous to take out time to teach her the ways of the people before his nightly scout trips. A smile rose to her maw as she thought of one of their meetings previously. It was there he had given her a few items in which she currently wore.

Another smile arose, thinking of the new life that the pride had been blessed with. Ru’s rank had come into play a lot, watching the rambunctious children, trying to teach them the words the she had only learned just a little bit ago. In her mind, it was like learning together.

The bright white lioness marred with some light blue pelt had walked towards Home Tree. She gazed around, looking at hammocks most of the pride lions called homes. One day she too would create one of these large enough for whatever family she may have.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:58 pm
User Image

Jubes had been playing hide and seek with the king and queens children all day. Currently, she had only found one cub and that was Silron and that was because his ability to be quiet was poor. He had been giggling behind some bushes around the area in which the cubs were watched daily. Jubes had been exceeding at her Priestess training but still couldn't stay away from the cubs. She was walking, with him tailing behind her like the good loser he was.

She spotted the new female Rukopa-Eupe ahead of them and smiled, hoping that perhaps she could weasel her way into cheating to maybe find another of the cubs easily. She quickened her pace, turning to look over her shoulder and say to Silron.

"Hurry Sil..."

User Image

Silron was in fact a poor hider. He was too busy shoving his way through sticks and branches and stepping on stuff and murmuring under his breath to be quiet. He had been found right away by Jubes, much to his dismay as this meant he was the seeker next. He padded behind her, his head hanging slightly in his disappointment of himself. His little paws drug, his tail limp. "Aw... you could have pretended you didn't know I was there!" He complained.

He sped up, seeing the white lioness too. "Ruko-RUKO!" He called out, excitement on his tongue. He had recently learned almost everyones names and despite his round, cub faced cuteness he was so smart. "Ruko we are playing a game-Ruko!"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:23 pm
User Image

Tamal had found the perfect hiding spot under a bush. Her dark blue pelt helped her blend into the shadows easily. She watched as Jubes easily found her brother, but she was not going to be that easy! Though, Tama sometimes wished that there was a nice mud pile under here, so she could mask herself even better! Cyan blue eyes watched from her hiding spot, noting Ru was near as well.

“Don’t give out my spot, Ruko,” Tama said quietly shifting slightly underneath the brush, watching the white female's ears flicker in her direction.

Ru gazed as both Jubes and Silron had approached. She smiled at both of them, Her ears flickered, hearing Silron call her name. Actually, he said her name a few time. “Really?” She looked interested at the cub. Lowering herself to his level. “What game where you playing?” She turned to glance at Jubes, smiling at her. A small rustle in a bush near her caught her attention for just a moment, but she ignored it for the time being.

“Good afternoon, sister.” She greeted to the adolescent, before looking back to the young cub.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 5:39 pm
Jubes laughed, totally forgetting to greet her fellow members with the... proper greeting. She felt heat rise to her cheeks, as she neared. "I see you Rukopa-Eupe." She said cheerfully, padding near and bobbing her head. She gazed back to Silron, her eyes getting a playful gleam to it. "Oh Silron, don't be such a sore loser... Everyone loses at some things and win at others." She pipped, patting him with a paw as they stepped up and Silron excitedly squealed at their pale comrade.

"As Silron has said, we are playing a game-him and his siblings... I'm the seeker. I found Silron first... I have to find everyone else still." She chewed her cheek. "I am afraid I am not very good at this game." She added, her tail flipping around.

Silron'zem made a face up at Jube's for her comment on being a sore loser; he wasn't sore. He just didn't like being the first person to be found every single darn time. He then skipped around Jube's and over to Ru; giggling. "It's true. I lost this time but next time I am the seeker and I am gonna find everyone the fastest... I am gonna practice over and over until I can't practice no more! Or until Jube's has to go be a priestess! Then she has to go be with the adults more than us!"

Silron gazed up at Jubes and leaned against her leg for a moment, a sad look crossing his face.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:51 pm
Tamal’s cerulean eyes watched as the others arrived. She watched her brother skip around, giggling; she couldn’t help but shake her head, causing the bush to shake with it for a moment. The blue lioness cub would make sure her next hiding spot was even better than this one! That way, Silron would not be able to find her, and then she would be the master of hide and go seek! She remained very quiet, and very still when she noticed Ru had looked in the direction of where she was hiding.

Ru smiled as the younger lioness spoke to Silron, before gazing towards Jubes. “Oh?” Another shuffle had caught her attention. This time she walked closer to Jubes. “There might be one just over there,” she whispered into the other’s ears, a subtle nod in the direction of a bush. The scent of another cub was present, but faint. Being one who watched others’ cubs, a new sense of awareness had raised.

She gazed back at Silron. “As my mother always use to say to me. Practice makes perfect,” she bobbed her head in a nod. “Everyone must one day do their job for the people, but I am sure Jubes will still visit us!” She winked, flashing a smile towards the adolescent.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 11:56 am
Jubes smiled at the boys antics. She was very fond of the king and queens new litter. So far they were turning out to be a lovely bunch of children. At least by the time Kerusey had cubs she wouldn't be around and babysitting all the time-those cub's would probably be a handful. She blinked as the lioness stepped closer and whispered the location of one of the cubs. She smiled. She lifted her head and tossed her forehead tuft a bit. "I will just have to keep practicing until I can get it right." She said simply, standing up and walking closer to the bush in which Tamal hid.

"My mother always told me that some folk had better senses of finding things than others." She added simply, seating herself beside the said bush, and with her tail placed as close to it as she could manage, began to flip the furry tip of it seductively, in hopes of luring out the silly cub.

Silron bobbed his head up and down a few times. "Jubes won't ever be ever to go away! She likes us cubs too much, though there aren't very many around-they are all growing up!" He said sadly. It was true, they were the youngest group of cubs currently. It meant not a lot of others to play with other than siblings-and that got old. He had taken to bothering the warriors lately-curious about the warrior ways.

"Jubes won't find anyone... she just found me cause I'm a loud mouth!" He added with a sneer

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:37 am
Tama’s eyes widened as Jubes neared her hiding spot, but she stopped right in front, she sighed in relief. Good! She hadn’t found her yet, and Ru hadn’t given away her hiding spot.

However, when she saw the tail tuft flipping back and forth in front of her, her eyes widened once again as a sense of play had taken over her mind. She followed the tail carefully, shimmying across the ground, almost ready to attack! She had not realized her shaking had caused the bush to tremble as well. She pounced after the other’s tail, quickly bolting out of her hiding spot as she tackled Jubes tail.

“GOT IT!” she stated triumphantly. “…Hey!” She quickly ran back into the bush. “You didn’t see me!” she shouted, hidden under the vegetation once more.

“But soon, there will be more cubs you can play with!” Ru stated. It was a never ending cycle when it came to life in a pride. Sure other’s would grow, leaving their ‘nests’ to do the duties for the pride, but soon more cubs would be born. The pride seemed to thrive more and more every day. One day Ru too would have her own little ones to watch, but she was happy just the same watching all the other children.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:51 am
Jube's knew her idea would work. There was no chance of a child not being able to avoid tackling a fuzzy tail tuft. She knew she couldn't as a babe. She sat with a large cheesy grin on her face. She could hear the cub crawling from the bushes, and then the ATTACK. She spun around and pointed her paw at the receding cub. "Found you Tama!" She squealed, laughing.

"I found Silron and Tama. Now to find everyone else! I saw you sweety. No denying it." She said with a laugh, scooping her out of the bushes and plopping her in the open. As she beamed, she looked up at Ru."Hopefully." She said.

"I can't wait to see more cubs being brought into the world!" She looked a bit secretive for a moment. "In fact.. It may be me soon."

Silron sat with a look of triumph! His sister may be sneakier but he was better able at concentrating on staying hidden when he wanted too. He sat smugly as Jubes plunked his sister down beside him. "Haha Tama!" He gave her a small shove. "Now we gotta find everyone else. This game should last all day at this rate!" He giggled, not paying attention to the adults.

"If we can't find anyone else Jubes has to give up and we can make her seeker next time!"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:11 pm
Ru nodded. “I’m sure the others won’t be terrible to find. I’m going to head back to the den and keep an eye out for them if they happen to come back on their own. If you need help find them later, come and get me, and we can look for them together.” The white lioness said, walking over to the two small cubs. “I’ll see you guys later tonight, okay?” Ru commented, giving both Silron and Tama a little pet on the head, before heading back to Home Tree.

“That’s not fair!” Tama whined. “You cheated Jubes! We should have a do-over!” The dark blue cub complained, her voice’s tone in a higher pitch because of the situation as Jubes plopped her right next to her brother. At his shove, she gave a playful cubbish growl. “Hey!” she shoved him back, her tail flickering.

“Bye bye Ru-Ru!” Tamal grinned, waving goodbye to her babysitter. “I hope it lasts all day! That means we can be out longer! I know the where Ney’ite went, I should we shouldn’t tell Jubes just yet so we can play more!” Tama whispered to her brother. “I think I know Txep is too,” the young cub had seen the direction her two siblings had gone, but their exactly location was unknown.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:29 pm
Jubes nodded. "It was nice to see you again Ru!" She said quickly, giving the cubs a playful bump. She chuckled, watching as Ru gave the cubs a good bye as well. Ru was a good lioness, Jube's decided. Not that anyone here wasn't. Except Kerusey and that was only cause he hated her. "Okay. Good hunting Ru!" She said, gathering up the cubs. "Lets go find your siblings." She said.

Silron bobbed back and forth playfully. "Yes yes lets find them right away. Bye Ru!" He called over his sisters shoulder, before he bounded over under Jubes's legs. He then playfully bounced away from Jubes laughing.

Fin

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers