Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blackwater154

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 pm
Name: Flick
Type: Earth
Body Brown
Eyes: Blue, Laid Back
Hair: Blonde hair and tail, Kinda messy. Also has a black goatee.
Cutie Mark 8D: A Film Reel
Brief Character Description: Flick has a very laid back attitude and often comes off as lazy, He also is an aspiring filmmaker taking a camera with him almost wherever he goes. He has many hobbies but film is his true calling. He also hangs with 4 other ponies Vector, Pastel, Tirejack, and Grimoire.
+ Ref pics where possible: Im afraid I dont have any ref picks.

Hi, this is my first Quest with you guys. Ive been looking for a group that does good pony commissions. This pony is based on myself, and in the future I may add my 4 other friends from my group on here. We play alot of table top games together, Mostly Pathfinder hence the name. They dont watch the show themselves but I just thought this would be neat. I will be doing a RLC for these but not right away, Ill get in contact when I have the cash. Let me know if I need to change anything, Thanks in advance.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Fireflight: Hey there! That's a charming thought [and we'd welcome them if they'd like to pop in]. Our RLC availability varies, so if you're interested, the best way is to just keep some money aside and wait until we release the slots. smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:36 pm
Name: Vector
Type: Unicorn
Body: Light Blue
Eyes: Brown, looks kind of smug. Also wears thick glasses
Hair: Dark Blonde kind of long down the sides
Cutie Mark 8D: A dodecahedron with pi on the outward facing side.
Brief Character Description: Vector is a bit of a nerd, but where he shines is mathematics. Thanks to his high intellect and his unicorn magic he is a living super computer, capable of solving even the most complex problems in a matter of seconds. Although he has plenty of book smarts he's a little lacking on the social smarts and can be a bit of a smart aleck but is still loyal to his friends. Also has a brother who is almost as nerdy as he is.
+ Ref pics where possible:

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his accessory. Could something be added to the pi symbol to jazz it up please? We currently have a phony with a pi symbol as well, so that'd be best. Thanks!

Blackwater154

Blackwater154

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:54 pm
Name: Tirejack
Type: Pegasus
Body Dark Red
Eyes: Green, Eager and Excited
Hair: Blonde, kept fairly neat. Wears a black and red baseball cap.
Cutie Mark 8D: A wheel with flames coming from the bottom like a burnout.
Brief Character Description: Tirejack loves to talk about cars obviously. Any kind of mechanic work is his game. He is always a pony of action. Doing what ever comes to mind first and asking questions later. This can lead to unfavorable circumstances, But he has a heart of gold. Is best friends with Flick and they can almost always be seen hanging out together.
+ Ref pics where possible:None im afraid.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his accessory.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:08 pm
Name: Pastel
Type: Unicorn
Body Dark Blue
Eyes: Brown, Friendly and Inviting.
Hair: Black, Long and kept neat
Cutie Mark 8D: Pencil and sketchpad.
Brief Character Description: While Vector is the more logical thinker of the brothers, Pastel is the more creative soul. His main talent is sketching and drawing. His unicorn magic aids him by giving him a clear visualization of his finished project and making sure every line drawn is perfect. He is also a very odd and eccentric pony, always making witty retorts and clever comebacks. He is always willing to help a friend in need. He is also Vector's older brother.

Fireflight: Could something be added to his name or his name be changed to be slightly more specific please? Thanks.

Blackwater154

Blackwater154

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:32 pm
Name: Grimoire
Type: Earth
Body Gray
Eyes: Blue, Calm, cool and collected. Also wears thin reading glasses
Hair: Black, Long. Wears a Black Fedora
Cutie Mark 8D: An open book with pages being flipped.
Brief Character Description: Grimoire is a avid reader and writer, his house is almost a full on library and some of the books he wrote himself. He has always had an interest with magic, though not being a unicorn has dampened his efforts in practicing it himself. Grimoire is a very calm and collected pony and is usually the one to keep Tirejack out of trouble. At times can be a bit cynical and smart alecky but mostly its just in good fun and he usually doesn't mean what he says. Has been friends with Vector and Pastel for over 10 years and just recently became friends with Flick and Tirejack.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to his accessories.

Product Proposals | Quest Threads for Customs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games