Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP]A Chance Meeting [Florian and Helushka]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:15 pm
This role-play was done through AIM between II Paradox II and Heavenly Snow.
Please don't post without permission.
Thank you.
<3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:16 pm
Characters in this role-play are as followed:
User ImageUser Image

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:18 pm
Helushka had finished is boarder patrol and another fellow stallion came to take over for him. It was another beautiful day and he decided to take a walk. Stepping over the boarders of scent that marked the territory to his herd, he traveled across the grassy meadow. The lush green grasses swayed with the gentle breeze. It gave off a sweet scent and he bent his head to snatch a mouthful as he passed by. Finishing his snack, Helushka tossed his head and suddenly took off at a gallop across the meadow with his tail up and flashing. The forest edge came up quickly as his hooves ate at the distance and he charged through the tree line, jumping over a fallen log.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:20 pm
A beautiful day, yes. The sunlight warming the earth and the large cotton fluffed clouds gently swaying with the breeze that rustled the many tree branches. A pleasant day that was very much perfect. Maybe too much perfect to this day. Florian didn't want to argue with nature. Winter was ending, thankfully which brought warmer and brighter days. But she found herself being very bored on this day considering that her familair decided to take a little break. At first Florian didn't mind the little, plump hummingbird leaving her side. The two had been inseperatable the past couple days since their meeting. He wanted to visit the wildflowers and drink the sweet nectar, but Florian wanted to venture out and explore these unknown woodlands. So instead of bickering the two decided to just meet up later. Florian wasn't sure if later was here yet or not. She hoped it was because she needed some sort of company. Her tail flicked and then dropped in between her hind legs. Her ears prickled at the sound of something moving in the near distance, but she decided not to pay too much attention to it and continued to venture deeper into the woods.  

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 pm
The thrill of running and jumping obstacles was sending his blood pumping with sheer joy. With winter coming to a close, the need to get out and just stretch his legs was becoming stronger. His breath puffed out, he could sense that he was getting deeper into the woods and was starting to feel the limit of his endurance. It was about then that he crashed through a couple bushes and had to suddenly veer off before running into a mare. He was surprised. Never a good thing to be as a warrior. He slowed down and doubled back towards the mare.
"I'm terribly sorry," he said. "I had not sensed you near."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 pm
Florian wasn't known for watching where she was going. In fact, she was quite clumsy and reckless at times and this moment proved to be such. She could feel her heart beating quickly within her chest and her legs wobbling underneath her frame. Her lips were suddenly dry too and she had to smack them a couple times as she looked to the stag with a dumbfounded expression. It took her a moment to recall of what almost came to be and how sore she would've been. "It's alright," she started to say as she pulled her head back. "You were much too busy to take notice of me. It's understandable," Florian said. She tossed back her mane as she took a step back. "What were you doing, exactly?" she asked the strange stag.  

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:23 pm
Helushka gave her a wide eyed expression. She looked quite out of sorts and in need of a rest. He suddenly snorted, "It's inexcusable. As a warrior I should have been aware of my surrounds and those in them. I had nearly ran you over and for that I am terribly sorry." If his commander had seen this he was sure to have been reprimanded...and his father...he was sure glad that it wouldn't get to him. Helushka cleared his throat, "I was stretching my legs. Winter doesn't allow much frolicking. Got to keep near the herd to watch over the mares and foals." He tilted his head and blinked. "Where are my manners. My name is Helushka." He then stretched out a foreleg and lowed himself in a bow before standing back up.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:24 pm
Florian's eyebrows furrowed as she looked at Helushka for a brief moment in silence. She had an odd look on her face as her optics looked at the stag. After he was done introducing himself she tossed her mane back and shook her head. "I told you. I'm alright," she told him. "You shouldn't worry. There's nothing to be sorry about. Why apologize over spilt milk?" Florian asked, not really searching for an answer. She sighed deeply as she looked ahead and began to turn around. "The name is Florian," she said. "And yes. You're very right about this past Winter. It's been horrible and long," she said with a faint smile as she glanced to Helushka.  

II Paradox II

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:26 pm
His head was tilted as he watched her. It appeared she was indeed alright and she was adamant about that. "Alright then," he replied. She seemed a tad antsy, as if she too just wanted to take off. Hulushka didn't blame her, after all it was what he did earlier.He nodded his head, "It is nice to meet you, Florian. If you don't mind my asking, you appear to have cerynei in you..why have I not seen you in the herd?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games