[PRP] Lazy Mornings [Lusala, Isuke'Boon]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:59 pm
User ImageLusala was full. He'd hunted last night and managed to pull down an antelope. Currently he was relaxing in the soft grass and guarding his kill from vultures and any other creature that was overly interested. Of course he was too full to be really diligent. He just couldn't really bring himself to care too much about the remainder of his meal. Sleep was much more interesting.

He was dozing lightly when the vultures swooped in, apparently not seeing him in the tall grass, or just writing him off as a non-threat. Well, that wouldn't do, he was a threat, when he wanted to be. Standing and stretching with a tooth filled yawn he charged the vultures and scattered them. Lusala then went back to his sun spot and settled in for more sleepy blinking and dozing.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:46 pm
It was just beginning to reach afternoon and Isuke'Boon had been looking for something to eat all morning. She'd been unsuccessful in finding anything proper to hunt and eat. The dull ache in her stomach was causing her to grow impatient and her better sense knew she needed to eat something soon.

Luckily, Isuke'Boon happened to see a lion with what looked like the last bits on an antelope. He'd had to defend it from some vultures, but vultures really weren't much of a threat. As it seemed her options were a little limited, she decided it would be best to try and see if she could get some of that kill for herself. She feared no fight, but she wasn't interested in starting one unnecessarily either. She made her was closer to the snoozing lion and stood peering at him.

"I am Isuke'Boon" She announced to him as if he should be glad to know what it was that she was called. Nothing more left her mouth, she merely looked at him as if expecting a proper response.

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:52 pm
Lusala's eyes opened lazily and peered at the purple lioness. She had simple but elegant markings and seemed like she'd be rather honest and bold about whatever she wanted. "Hello Isuke'boon, I am Lusala." He stood up and stretched then gave himself a good shake to wake up. He certainly would not want to miss anything this lovely female wanted to impart to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:43 pm
Isuke'Boon gave a nod. "Lusala. It is a good name." It seemed to suit the male standing before her. It was time to get down to business though. "I see that you have a kill sitting over there. I propose you let me eat some. Just enough to keep me going until my next kill. In return you will have my gratitude." As far as she was concerned that was a gift in of itself. She would certainly go out of her way to help anyone who had helped her. "If gratitude is not enough, then in return I will assist you in your next hunt. If you have something else you'd like in return, I would consider that as well."

Isuke'Boon truly hoped he wasn't going to ask her to mate with him. She was hungry, but not that hungry. She wasn't the type of lioness that would trade that sort of thing for food. If she mated with a male it was because she wanted to and that was that.

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:51 pm
What a proud beautiful creature she was. He didn't need help with his next hunt, as he was full and would have some left over even after she ate. Gratitude would do. It's always good to be seen as an ally rather then enemy. Who knew when he would need help in the future.

"Help yourself Isuke'Boon. I have plenty and will have some even after you have taken some. Your gratitude, I sense, is of some value. And it is better to meet allies then enemies. Especially female enemies." He said with a smile.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:26 am
Lusala's words earned him a pleased look from Isuke'Boon. It wasn't often she met a male that she thought was wise. One who realized the value of building up allies over being possessive and demanding immediate satisfaction. Besides, she hadn't really wanted to fight him. He had a full belly, and would be at his full strength. She was hungry and weaker, and didn't quite have the power of desperation on her side. She hoped she'd never reach the point of desperation.

"Thank you Lusala. You are wiser then most lions I have come across. Most do not seem to understand the power of good allies." Isuke'Boon was also pleased he recognized that female enemies were a force to be reckoned with. Most males seemed to write the females off. She always thought this was ridiculous. In her experience the females were almost always better hunters. "Of female ones at that." She gave him another amused look and then padded over to the kill to begin feeding.

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:47 am
Lusala chuckled. "That's the first time I've been called wise. And since I have wandering paws, allies are sometimes worth more then a meal. As for the appreciation of females... I have altogether too many sisters to ever want to find myself on their bad sides ever. Besides, what is the point of fighting you? It would only weaken myself for those fights that I will actually need to win. Also, you were honest and forthright from the beginning. You clearly value your own word and gratitude, and those are the lions that I will accept such a payment from."

He watched her feed from his kill with a lazy tail flick. She was also much prettier then vultures.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:33 am
Isuke'Boon gave Lusala an amused look as he mentioned his sisters. She could just imagine him surrounded by a bunch of bossy females. She paused n her eating to reply.

"That is what makes you wise. Many I have encountered rather just fight for the sake of fighting all the time." Isuke'Boon sometimes fought for the sake of fighting, but she picked times when she was at her full strength for such things. Besides she had to keep in practice. "That is also true, I value my own word and gratitude. I do not forget what has been done that is of help to me. Just as I do not forget that which has been done against me. Though I do not have any enemies."

Retruning her muzzle to the kill, Isuke'Boon continued to feed. Her belly had already lessened it's ache. Soon she would be delightfully full for the first time in a while.

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200

ShinyObsessed

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm
"Females never forget anything." Lusala knew this very well. He was sure if he ever met up with his sisters again they'd still rail at him for any number of cub slights that he'd racked up against them when he was small. He almost shivered at the thought. It didn't matter that as a male he was bigger and stronger then most females. Females didn't play fair. At all. They liked to travel in packs and rip you to shreds. Literally.

"Again, I am glad you find me wise. I also value my word. Those of us that do must always be willing to trust another's if they seem of the same ilk." He paused to like a bit of blood off his paw that he missed earlier. "I am willing to bet that you have no enemies because you have already taken care of them. You look like a very strong lioness." He rested his head on his paws lazily. He knew he had nothing to fear from her.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm
This earned a pleased chuckle from Isuke'Boon. "Yes I have had to take care of a few enemies before now. But I come from a strong family. All of us fighters." She finished up the last of her meal. "Thank you for that Lusala, I am feeling much better. Would you like if I sat and talked with you a bit before I was on my way?" She wasn't too terribly picky either way. Normally she wasn't much for extended chatter, but Lusala was interesting, and he had just given her food after all. She was also curious to know what his family was like.

On second thought regardless of his answer she felt like relaxing after her meal. So before he had a chance to respond, she settled in and began cleaning her paws. If he preferred no company she'd leave when she was clean.

Sunlit.rains

Shameless Fairy

14,375 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Nudist Colony 200
[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items