Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:36 pm
User Image

The odd lioness was a little set back from her normal antics. Zelt was normally up and running around, climbing trees, twisting herself into the most obscure places. She would be doing, many, many things really things that she couldn't do now which was a little disappointing however the reason why she couldn't do her normal shenanigans was because she was round with cubs and this made up for all of the things that she could normally do. She was a generally happy lioness at the moment. When she first though about it, she didn't enjoy it that much she remembered that lives were going to come out of all of this, this very idea made her very excited.

She was wandering toward the lake with a mouthful of strings connected to coconuts that had the slow-y paint that Zelt loved to paint herself, a bright green, a bright blue and a bright purple. She knew what she wanted do to her huge belly. She loved it and she loved showing it off and drawing attention to it. She was a happy lioness and was more then excited for this.

As she moved to the lake she chuckled and then moved to the side of it putting the coconuts on the shore far enough away from the water, she giggled before she sat back on her haunches and dipped one of her toes in the water and sitting up on her haunches so she could see her belly in the water before she started to make designs on her belly, the smile still wide against her maw. She was very, very happy at the moment. She really couldn't be happier.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image
The whole pride was in an uproar. The king and queen were expecting cubs. It was a joyous time. A time of new adventures. A time of renewal. For jube's it made her excited. For this meant new children to play with, well sort of. Soon she would be a priestess and would no longer spend so much time watching cubs. It wouldn't be her job. Course, it didn't mean she couldn't-UGH.

She had been stalking the queen quietly, watching her go off towards the lake with the paint. Jubes for one, loved paint. She knew that Zelt was going to be prettying herself up in celebration for the lives inside her. Jubes was jealous.

She knew a certain male had an eye on her and she was anticipating the offer for matehood any day now, though she was young. She snuck up as close to Zelt as she could, before speaking.

"I see you my queen!"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:03 pm
Zelt really wasn't aware of the female coming up behind her. She was absorbed into her painting but she paused staring at the paints thinking and trying to figure out what she was going to do next. What design was going to come next in her mind? She then heard another speak, she almost jumped but she kept herself from doing it, she didn't want to hurt herself, she knew that wouldn't be good at all, she wanted to avoid that that wouldn't be good and she knew that.

She flicked her hair out of her eyes before turning to the female and then smiled brightly at her. "I see you, sister!" She laughed once again a light hearted friendly laugh before then motioning her paw to the lioness, in a way telling her to come to her. "Join me please, I could use some help my belly has gotten so large I can only do so much of the painting myself." She smiled sweetly at the lioness, she was very happy with the lioness coming to see her and say hi. She enjoyed company so much and she enjoyed seeing the younger lioness, she though she was sweet and a nice little thing, a good learner.

She licked her lips before she started to speak again "what have you been up do sister?"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm
Jube's looked ecstatic at the thought of helping her queen decorate her body with the paint. She bounded over closer, her eyes squeezed shut in glee. "Of course! I would love too!" She looked excited to be able to even play with the paint on herself; perhaps. She sidled up beside her and giggled.

"I know. It must feel funny to have babies in you like that... I bet it's wonderful too..." She looked enviously at Zelt'sin's stomach. She knew that being pregnant and a mother was one of the happiest things her mom had done. "I can't wait to be a mother someday too and help make the pride bigger!" She looked excited.

"Are you happy to be a mom now?"

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:07 am
Zelt was glad to see the younger female excited and happy, this made her very happy too. She flicked her hair out of her eyes before she continued to paint she was very happy to have the help of the female to reach the things that she couldn't quite reach,it was a very nice idea that was for sure.

she paused again before chuckling some. "It kind of is." She then paused before nodding at the male. "But you know, I think that it is also an amazing feeling at the same time, it makes you feel bery close." She nodded again, she knew that in most cases it was hard to explain why she felt so close to the cubs but she knew all of the females in the pride including the younger ones were mature enough to talk about these kind of things. "You will be a wonderful mother little one." She chuckled again with a nodd before thinking.

"At the moment I think I'm a half mom." She thought as she looked down at her belly before laughing light heartedly once more. "But I'd say so, yes I am a very happy mom." She remembed watching over girl when she was younger, it made he happy to see her around. "Are you going to help watch these cubbins?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:59 pm
Jubes sprang to life, her eyes shimmer as she grabbed a container of paint and stirred it with a claw. She sometimes pondered being an artist versus a priestess... but she knew her place with with Eywa. She giggled. "I hope so... I don't know thought... motherhood is so... difficult... with the babies wanted nursing and tending too... but I think I could handle it..." She said, lifting her claw and observing the paint dripping off.

She looked to Zelt. "If I can. I may start my priestess training soon, and I won't be with the youth anymore... but if I have free time I do want to come and play with them." She said with a grin. "It's so exciting. The pride is coming back to life..." She squeezed her eyes shut in glee.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:57 pm
Zelt'sin looked at the female and chuckled, "I'm not exactly a mother quite yet." She paused and thought about it before speaking again. "I don't think it will be that hard from what I've heard that comes naturally. The thing that I heard is hard is when you have to say goodbye to them." She laughed slightly before shaking her head.

"You'll still have time." She laughed some before flicking her hair out of the eyes. "Everyone had their times to do what they want and you can feel free to take breaks when you want." She smiled before nodding. "It's very nice and very exciting." She had to agree.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:07 pm
Jubes smiled. "Well not yet... but looks like soon you will be..." She threw a nod at the queens belly. She nodded her head thoughtfully at Zelt's statement. It probably was hard to see them go away. Not that many from their pride left at adult hood, but seeing them not rely on their parents-must be hard. Her queens words were also true, it does come naturally. Her mother had told her when she was a child-that motherhood for her was easy. She hadn't even had a good life growing up in the beginning.

"Oh I know... I just... I dunno..." She paused for a moment and stared out into the distance for a moment. "Toruk... Toruk Mactko, I think he's gonna ask me to be his mate..."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 am
Zelt'sin chuckled some nodding at the younger lioness before then flicking her tail around behind her. "I really will be." She giggled some again then looked down at her belly. It was so interesting to see herself looking like that however on the other hand she had to admit that she enjoyed it. It was a feeling that she had never felt or for that matter never knew that she would like before but oh she loved it so much. "I'm hoping that you will help me out with these cubbins, I could use a baby sitter."

She wiggled her toes around before nodding at the lioness and then listened to the young lioness and brightened up some. "Oh! Well Jubes that sounds exciting. Toruk is a fine man." She nodded at the idea it was pretty true she knew the male plenty of times she flicked her hair out of her eyes before looking at him again. "Are you okay young one?" She asked noticing that the lioness didn't seem that excited or at least she seemed concerned about it. She couldn't help but to feel for the lioness, she didn't want the lioness upset.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:04 am
Jube's seemed very proud of herself, and of her queens words. To Jubes, having a mate in the Iknimaya, it meant it was finally her home. She was finally a full fledged member. She could help her people grow. She imagined what her mother and father would say, when they got word that Jubes was a mother now. Nya had said she would convey messages to them for her; as she visited them often. As was the agreement.

"Yes. Toruk is a fine male... very strong." She said thoughtfully. She gazed at Zelt's belly. She was almost jealous. "Oh Zelt... I can't wait to be a mom... just like my mom. I want to make her proud." She paused. "I still miss her..."

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Yin-Bug

Mega Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:10 pm
Zelt'sin paused as she listened to the female it sounded like she wanted something else from the mating. She moved closer to the lioness a motherly instinct showing up. Zelt always proved to be a bit of a lioness that wanted to take care of everyone and help them out when she could on top of what she normally did. "Ah Jubes." She paused before nuding the lioness and brushing the side of her face against the lioness trying to be comforting. "Jubes, do you love him though?"

She was arranged to Eycu however on the other hand she loved him very much and she was happy with him. She knew that arranging marrages were part of it and not turning down a male was another part of it but she hoped the young lioness was happy with this. She looked at the cub as if she was one of her own. She wasn't a cub anymore but she still cared very much for the young thing. "Oh Jubes" She chuckled before nudging the lioness again. "I'm sure your mother misses you, and don't rush into it. You have plenty of time to become a mother." She chuckled a little more smilng brightly at the lioness.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:45 pm
Jubes sat in thought for a moment, contemplating everything-with her eyes gazing at her queens rounded belly. She smiled, her strange eyes shifting up to her comrades face. "I think I do... He... He's always been so nice to me... and he's just so... well.. handsome!" She laughed. "And yeah... I don't want to rush into anything... not yet." She looked at her paws for a moment.

"Well. I am supposed to be meeting some others for a game or two. I should be going..." She lifted her head and swiveled her ears in the direction of home tree. "It was nice to spend time with you one on one my queen... especially since soon we will be together a lot." She beamed over at Zelt with a happy smile before turning and padding off. "Happy hunting!" she called back

Fin

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[IC] Iknimaya Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers