ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:25 pm

User Image

There once lived a pirate named Gol D. Roger. He obtained wealth, fame, and power to earn the title of Pirate King. When he was captured and about to be executed, he revealed that his treasure called One Piece was hidden somewhere at the Grand Line. This made all people set out to search and uncover the One Piece treasure, but no one ever found the location of Gol D. Roger's treasure, and the Grand Line was too dangerous a place to overcome. Twenty-two years after Gol D. Roger's death, a boy named Monkey D. Luffy decided to become a pirate and search for Gol D. Roger's treasure to become the next Pirate King.

Seeking to be the greatest pirate in the world, young Monkey D. Luffy, endowed with stretching powers from the legendary gum-gum devil's fruit, travels toward the Grand Line in search of One Piece, the greatest treasure in the world. Along with comrades in arms Roronoa Zoro (the swordsman), Usopp (the sharp shooter), Nami (the navigator), Sanji (the cook), Chopper (the doctor), Nico Robin (an Archeologist), Franky (a shipwright), and Brook (the musician/skeleton) comic adventures mix with true heroism in the time of great naval battles.

Of course... This tale is not about him or his travels. This is about yours. So climb aboard and sail the seas! Make your story in this world, make your LEGACY.

Alright, so this is an rp for the first part of One Piece, it takes place during it, around the time Luffy has obtained Brook. If it does well, I'll continue it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:35 pm
User Image

~EVENTS~

Here I will update the goings on and such of the rp. Check in often, who knows what may happen.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image

~RULES~

-Follow TOS
-Decent spelling(no more than a small amout of chatspeak)
-No two devil fruits that are the same or too similar.(ie a silver and a iron fruit.)
-No disrespecting others.
-No characters that are older than a giant can be(300 years)
-No insanely powerfull fruits.(ie leave your "Turn people into blood fruit" out of here)
-Put the title of One Piece's Pilot in the Subject. Alright, since no one understands this, the PILOT OF ONE PIECE WAS CALLED "Romance Dawn" That was a quiz, and you all failed.
-No you will not all be Captains of your own ship.
-No you will not all have Devil Fruits.
-I swear to Eneru if I get any "I have wings" fruit users, I will kill you, keep the Angel/Demon thing to metaphores, 'kay?
-If your powers are already in the series, you will have to change them. Sorry, them's the breaks.
-I have the right to change rules as I see fit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image

~PROFILES/SKELLY~

[align=center][size=10][b]Gaia Username:[/b] (Please be sure to update this whenever you change your username.)
[b]RP Name:[/b] (A last name is not required, but is appreciated.)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Male or Female.)
[b]Sexuality:[/b] (Hetero, Homo, Bi, and so on.)
[b]Race:[/b] (Human, Fishperson, Half Giant, Kuja, Merperson, Skypiean.)
[b]Age:[/b] (Your character's age.)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (No tektek avi's and no using a picture that is already being used.)
[b]Faction:[/b] (Pirate, Navy, Bounty Hunter[loner].)
[b]Occupation:[/b] (Swordsman, Brawler, Archaeologist, Navigator, Shipwright, Doctor, Marksman, Musician, Chef.)
[b]Personality:[/b] (What your character is like.)
[b]Biography:[/b] (Your character's history. We highly encourage plots for later on. Can be as long or short as you like.)
[b]Goal:[/b] (What is your character striving for? What is their dream?)
[b]Origin:[/b] (North, South, East, or West Blue, or Skypiea only.)
[b]Special Traits/Defining marks:[/b] {What sea creature is your character based on? What special traits does that allow you? What makes you easy to pick out of a crowd, special scars or fashion items.)
[b]Starting Fruit:[/b] (There is a very short list of Akuma no Mi that are available to begin with. Note that if you start with a Fruit, you may never get it extracted.)
[/size][/align]

Following that here is some information of importance things you may want to know about each species and faction.

Faction
There are three faction available in this guild:

Pirate
The "scourge of the sea." Basically it's anyone who is not a Bounty Hunter or a Marine sailing the seas and defying the laws of the World Government. While pirates are limited in travel, occasionally there will be techniques only pirates can learn. They also have the future options of gaining titles such as the Shichibukai, Supernova, or even become one of the four Yonkou. They're able to establish crews at any point to travel to certain areas easier.

Navy
Aside from the ability to travel to many areas easier, they are the only people able to freely enter and exit Marine HQ and learn from the officers. They're also the only ones able to obtain Sea Stone to fight Devil Fruit users. Marines also have the options to either become Wardens in Impel Down, Agents of the World Government, Cipher Pol members, become a Marine officer, or work their way up to become one of the Gorosei.

Bounty Hunter

The most flexible faction. They work with either faction or work with neither. They can hunt down Pirates to collect their bounty, but they must watch their actions to avoid having a bounty on their head and losing their status as a Bounty Hunter in the eyes of the World Government. They have the option to become a Shichibukai or join with the World Government. Because they cannot form crews, they cannot become Yonkou.

If a Bounty Hunter turns in a pirate, they cannot join a crew.
If a Bounty Hunter joins and crew and is spotted by the Marines with them, they are classified as pirates.

Race

Your character also has the option to be one of several races or a combination. This choice cannot be undone, so choose wisely.

Humans
The average race. There is no real advantage to being a human.

Fishperson
These come in many types. When you select Fishperson, you must be specific in your choice as those attributes may affect what you can learn. They can learn Fishman karate and some of their own unique aspects as weapons. They gain Strength and when underwater their speed increases.

Half Giant
They gain the mightiest strength possible. Their strength is double their stat amount, but their speed is cut in half. This race can be mixed with other races.

Kuja

An all female race! They have the chance to obtain the Kuja Haki when they reach Amazon Lily, and they have stamina at all times.

Merfolk

Humanoid in appearance, minus their lower half being that of a fish. When they turn 30, their tail splits in two and they can walk on land. They can remain in water indefinitely like a Fishperson, but they don't have the same bonus traits. They can, however, outrun Fishpersons in the water with a speed bonus in the water. They can also communicate with fish and call them using a sound wave only audible to them.

Skypiean

Skypieans have wings on their backs, but they cannot use these to fly. They have the advantage of starting in Skypiea instead of the Blues. When in Skypiea or on Sky-based structures, they gain to their Strength, Speed, Defense, and Stamina because they have been raised in the sky.

Occupation
Several occupations are available to a person. They must choose one occupation. There is no switching out occupations, so choose wisely.

Swordsman

One of the most well-known occupations. They are skilled experts with swords and the like. They are able to focus on their skill with said weapons to do things a normal person cannot.

Brawler

Hand-to-hand experts. Born fighters.

Archaeologist

Intelligence is the name of this game. Tacticians and intellects. They are the only people allowed to enter the Libraries purchase books to further their knowledge.

Navigator

The ship's navigator. An expert in external factors such as the climate and weather. Traveling without one can be suicidal.

Shipwright

An inventor and ship expert. They repair their crew's ship and perhaps some of the best inventors around.

Doctor

A master of anatomy and physiology. They heal and repair injured crew members.

Marksman

If you need a distance fighter, these are your best friends. With enough training, they can fire off shots from where they can't be spotted with precision accuracy.

Musician

Instrument-based fighters who rally themselves and their crew with stat raising abilities.

Chefs

Cooks who prepare food for their allies to help out in combat. They can be great fighters.

EDIT: It has come to my attention after catching up in the Manga, that Merfolk and Fishpeople can consume devil fruits, they still suffer the same curse though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ACCEPTED PROFILES~

Gaia Username: ZimbuTessen
RP Name: Ziggy Pirania
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race: Fishperson
Appearance: User Image
Faction: Pirate
Personality: Ziggy is obnoxious, witty and lazy. But he is still a very social person, despite his rude humor.
Biography: Ziggy is a Former Member of the Sunny Pirates, despite being only Nine when they dibanded. He followed each of the members but after Arlong was taken in, Ziggy left and began his adventuring, hoping to find a crew that would make his old Captain proud.
Goal: To become Pirate King, and find the Ultimate Taste, a creation so potent in flavor, it's said to last forever on your taste buds.
Origin: Unknown, but due to originaly being a slave, it's safe to assume The Red Line.
Special Traits/Defining marks: Ziggy is a Pirana Fishman. His scales blend so well he can pass for human, but he still retains fish eyes and large razor sharp teeth. He weilds a much stronger version of Arlong's Kiribachi, his having two blades, creating a giant pair of scissors. He also bears the Sunny Pirate tattoo on his throat.
Starting Fruit: N/A

Gaia Username: molly the crazy angel
RP Name: Molly
Sexuality: Hetero
Race: Human
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: Nice, silly, tries to keep others from fighting, loves to laugh, good listener.
Biography: Molly never knew her father because he was taken away before she was born by the Navy because he was a pirate. Her mother abandoned her and she grew up in foster homes before she ran away to be a pirate. She learned to cook while living by herself and she knows how to tell between poison berries and edible ones.
Goal: To find her father and break him out of jail.
Origin: North
Special Traits/Defining marks: She has purple hair and eyes like her dad.
Starting Fruit: none

Gaia Username: Animeprincess_9400
RP Name: Gwendolen MacDunnel
Personality: Gwendolen is an avid daydreamer with a knack for remaining unnoticed. She doesn't speak out very loudly, nor does she ever seem to make noticable facial expressions. Some find her to be somewhat creepy, since she is so unexpressive and quiet. Aside from this, she is extremely loyal and has a surprising bit of creativity hidden behind her shy demeanor. Above all else, Gwendolen greatly appreciates things that are flashy and unique.
Biography: Gwendolen is the daughter of two pirates, born and raised aboard a ship and taught the ways of the pirate. Since her parents were, oddly enough, the overprotective kind they taught her how to aim and shoot foes from afar so she wouldn't have to involve herself in melee brawls should she be able to avoid it. Her parents were extremely flashy pirates, valuing a great appearance and a flashy finish almost above all else - which probably contributes greatly to her love of exquisite and outlandish fashions as well as her usual lack of a presence. This also caused her father to be captured and executed, since he was apprehended when one of his colored smoke bombs wouldn't go off correctly. Since pretty much most of the crew died gruesomely as well, Gwen's mother escaped with her in her arms - later forming her own crew to avenge her husband's death. Instead of taking Gwen along, she left her alone in a remote port town. Since then, Gwen was able to stow away upon a pirates' ship and worm her way into its crew.
Goal: Gwendolen desires to become a noticable and renouned pirate - someone who can catch the attention of anyone she walks by, perhaps out of a love and admiration for her parents.
Origin: West Blue
Special Traits/Defining marks: Gwendolen has an almost icy and mysterious feel about her if she can be noticed - if only because of how little she speaks or expresses herself. Her hair is an almost snowy white blonde and her eyes a light sea green. Otherwise, she is remarkably unnoticable to most.

Gaia Username: Shiningdragon21
RP Name: Reiko "Tides" Kazuchen
Sexuality: Hetrosexual
Personality: Usually quiet and not one to be loud, He will show a more slightly fierce side when it comes to helping or protecting a patient.
Biography: A young up and coming doctor that has already started gaining a bit of notoriety both the good and bad kind. A born doctor Reiko was taught medicine from an early age by his parents who decided quickly that to help there son along would send him to a medical school. He studied at the school for 6 years easily learning and improving on some of the practices that were currently in uses in the world. After leaving the school Reiko studied on his own for two more years picking up a small deal of martial arts along the way during his studies around the sea to help protect himself. It was during this time that he was marked as a pirate when he was caught by the navy helping a pirate on the run recover from injuries he had sustained. He has been on the run ever since earning the Nickname on both sides of Tides due to the fact he will help whoever needs to be healed and like the tides seems to ebb and flow from one side to the other.
Goal: Wishes to show that a cure can be found for any plague ,virus, or curse that befalls someone. Even the downfalls of the devil's fruit he believes can be overcome thru medical practice.
Origin: East Blue
Special Traits/Defining marks: All of the clothes that he wear's sleeves are longer then his arms making them hang down over his hands a good several inches.
Starting Fruit: None

Gaia Username: Daryu_X_Frost
RP Name:Alessandro Frost aka "X"
Appearance: X
Personality: usually kind and caring person, but mess with his friends or family he'll tear you apart.
Biography: I grew up as a normal kid. when i was young i was always made fun of because i couldn't see in the day, i always had to wear goggles as a kid so i wouldn't go blind, but i was always the best at hide and seek in the dark, my eyes allow me to see in-fared. Dad always told me it was a curse bestowed upon his first born son for stealing from a gypsy. When i was 14 my dad told me he'd found a cure for my eyes, but it didn't work. A year later a stranger came through town killing every man and woman in my small village, I was out at the neighboring village stocking up on goods for the family. When i returned i found my city in flames with a monster of a man standing in the center. I know not his name but i will always remember the figure and that mans face. its been four years scene then and now I have become a great brawler, but thats not enough. I must find a crew and join them to become
Goal: To destroy the man who destroyed my life
Origin: North
Special Traits/Defining marks:Alessandro has long blond hair and silver eyes, which you never see in the day. you can usually pick him out of a crowd pretty easily because he's taller then most humans standing a 6'10''.
Starting Fruit:Iron-Iron fruit.

Gaia Username: p a n syndrome
RP Name: Ahari
Sexuality: heterosexual
Race:Fishperson
Faction: pirate
Personality: though she looks like a fragile beauty, Ahari is far from defenseless. She has a quick wit and ever quicker tongue, and she isn't afraid to say what is exactly on her mind. She's headstrong and resilient, making her very hard to deal with in an argument.
Biography: Since she was young, many people have flaunted over her voice, a trait she inherited from her mother. Her mother was famous for being known as "The Siren Of The Sea", a title Ahari hopes to one day also posses. She was taught how to fight by her father, and her main weapon is an intricate spear.
Goal: her dream is to become even more famous than her mother by traveling to the Grand Line.
Origin: South Blue
Special Traits/Defining marks: She is a Yellowbar Angelfish Fishwoman. Her skin is smooth to the touch but incredibly durable, giving her kind the nickname "bulletproof beauties". This trait makes her perfect for up-close combat.
Starting Fruit: none, the price of losing her beloved sea is too great a sacrifice for her.

Gaia Username: Miki the Okami
RP Name: Alexia Avani
Race: Skypiean
Personality: She is usually a calm, quiet person, but if you get her bored, she’ll get hyper and start talking fast and if you get her excited-which also comes from hyperness, she’ll start talking very loud.
Biography: Alexia hated being in Skypiea and hated living with her annoying, strict parents. She ran away to the North and was a bandit until she eventually came upon a pirate crew who needed a navigator. Luckily, Alexia is awesome with directions. Unless someone yells the word “chicken”, then for a good half hour she is useless unless someone hits her upside her head.
Goal: To see the world and get rich
Origin: Skypiea
Special Traits/Defining marks: Her wings, of course, and her strange colored hair, but she is also very loud when she’s excited and get easily get hyper when she is bored.
Starting Fruit: None yet

Gaia Username: Siagon
RP Name: Yun Taggi
Race: Fishperson
Appearance:
User Image
Personality: Yun has 'gone off the deep end' If you know what it means. He can be a little insensitive but that can change if you get to know him. He is funny, and smart. And knows how to fight.
Biography: Yun travels around the world finding and helping people with problems. A few years ago Yun became a pirate figuring that he would travel the world finding more stuff. Yun was close to his brother until he left to find the cure, though he is still in contact he now has a bounty on his head which is worth half a million. Yun knows Fishman karate and is one of the best to it. He is still kinda learning to be a doctor but he knows what he is doing and will not turn a blind eye to his patients.
Goal: To find a cure his brothers illness.
Origin: The memory of his homeland is lost.
Special Traits/Defining marks: Yun is 1/4 human so he only resembles a human. He retain most to the Fish-person ability's. If he jumps into the water gills will grow and he will swim as fast as any Fish-person. His ears are a rare genetic mutation and will let him hear more then the average person. His pure blue eyes will light up any room he steps into.

Gaia Username: The Voodoo bunny
RP Name: Jack D. Fang
Sexuality: Bi
Personality: Hyper, Kind, cocky at times
Biography: Jack is the youngest of four brothers. Each being a great and powerful pirate. he dreams of becoming a great pirate like his brothers. His three older brothers have different last names then Jack does as a way of hiding their family connections at least until they are ready. He is a fighter of the family and uses his own style of fighting. Each of his older brothers specialize in a different category with his eldest being a swordsman.
Goal: To be a great pirate like his brothers or to be stronger then them.
Origin: East blue
Special Traits/Defining marks: Always has orange spiked hair, he always has his googles up on his forehead and he wears a necklace made of Tiger fangs. (important later on)

Gaia Username: Shiningdragon21
RP Name: Kyo Nakamura
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Faction: Bounty Hunter
Personality:Arrogant and cocky about his skills around tools. When he starts to making a ship or other things he becomes more quiet and withdrawn focusing on simply the task.
Biography: The son to a open hand martial art's master who's life was taken when kyo was a little over 14 by pirates who raided there home hiding from the navy. He had been away from his home at the time coming back long after the pirates had deserted leaving the body to rot. He barely showed much care as the hell's he had been put in by his father stood out more then the man's love. Since the time he has instead pursued what he had wanted to do from childhood which was being a Shipwright and sailing the seas. His ship's are starting to get more use and have several that are currently sailing the seas.
Goal: To have his Ships known throughout all the oceans.
Origin: East Blue
Special Traits/Defining marks: Dragon sword tattoo on right arm, Along with a scar that runs down from his forhead to his neck going over his left eye.
Starting Fruit: Kachi Kachi no Mi

Gaia Username: GopherChild
RP Name: Kinipela Lani, Kai-Kaipo Lani
Sexuality:Bisexual, Homosexual
Race: Merperson/Human, Human/Merperson
Appearance:User Image
Personality:Trusting, kind, gulibale, and sort of blind to most facts of evil. He is a complex and bitter indevidual. He perfers to fight with honor then cheating or using any means to win. All in all, he is the type of person most would call a b*****d at first thought. But they don't understand him and his ways of being kind.
Biography: She and her brother, Kai-Kaipo, grew up with different parents. A foolish Marine for a father, and a Merfolk Priate for a mother. Their parents love was forbidden, and when both children were nine, their parents were killed brutally by the Marines. Kai-Kaipo had witnessed it while hiding, but his sister, thankfully, didn't see anything, and was out picking flowers at the time. Kinipela still thinks her parents are alvie somewhere, and likes to think she will find them on the Grandline someday, because her mother often spoke of moving there to get away for the Marines that were hunting them. She belives that their parents are waiting for them somewhere safe in the Grandline.
Goal: To find her parents in the Grandline. To keep his sister safe while he tries to avange his parents death..
Origin: Somewhere in the East Blue.
Special Traits/Defining marks: Kinipela has scales running across her left side, scatted down her arm and leg, up her neck, and a few on her face. Her left arm and torso side are the only peices of her fully covered in scales. She is also a very talented in inventing things.He has a reptile slited right eye, a bright yellow that contrasts with his dark blue eye. He is also a talented fighter. He was trained by his father how to fight hand to hand, and has inproved on this talent after his parents died.
Starting Fruit: Denki Denki no Mi (Electric fruit, Paramecia kind)

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:19 pm
[Reserved]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:21 pm
[Reserved]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm
[Bump. Come on, we have Anonymous with his Naruto rp, and we had a Bleach rp, Time for Shonen Fav#3!!!]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm
(After work will make my profile already have a good deal thought of for it.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:17 pm
[Awesome. So far I have 1-2 people, plus myself. C'mon. We need many more people!]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:03 pm
{I've sent in a profile. I hope it's acceptable.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:48 pm
(I'm joining ^_^)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:10 am
[Great, Still need a few more people to get this up and running. Not everyone will be on at first, we'll slowly make the crew as we go along.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:10 pm
{That's understandable. I look forward to this roleplay getting up and started. If needed, I'll be glad to make a filler character if you'd like.}  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:50 am
[It's fine, I'm taking care of all of the Filler Characters right now. If you want though, you can start prebuilding characters for your part of the story. Freinds, previous Crew, anything to help with those details in case they're needed. ]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400