Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:18 pm
User Image

This is where people go to take a breather.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:38 pm
Quintessa walked through the forest following the path. She just wanted to be alone and hoped no one would bother her. She found a real shady tree and sat down against it.  

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

talesofnightmare

Fashionable Businesswoman

6,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:22 pm
alice and izzy walked threw the forest alice and izzy found a nice tree and climbed up on a branch alice gently fell asleep as izzy started building a bomb  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:07 am
Kai woke up from a much needed rest. "Sister did you find food?" Naki waled the their home made fire with two mice and noded.
Right is Kai left is Naki
User Image
Other:Kai sings and Naki can play the violin

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

Rennity

Witty Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:08 am
Rio-Shadow Lord
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rio chewed on a pocky stick he stole from someone sleeping a mile back. He had been bored so he simply robbed the sleeping human, having fun doing so. He wrote things on the man's face that shouldn't be repeated, and did other horrible stuff to his camp site.
It was quite fun, in his opinion. But that was him, the crazed, fun, perverted Rio.

As he stalked quietly through the woods, a small line of smoke caught his eye. Fire= Campsite, Campsite= people, people= WOMEN!
He grinned evily as he put his hands forward and pretended to squishy boobies, he was truly perverted. Stepping faster, his beautiful, red eyes darted all over cautiously. It was till he came upon the camp that he relaxed.
Two gorgeous women were about, alone it seemed. Stepping out of the shadows, he smiled. "Hello dearies." He purred.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 pm
Kai looked at the strange man." Hello. I gess." Naki hid behind her.
Right is Kai left is Naki
User Image
Other:Kai sings and Naki can play the violin

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:42 pm
User ImageQuintessa got up and walked further into the woods until she saw 3 other people. She began to watch them from a distance.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:49 pm
User Image

"are you the one?" a dull voice asked from behind quintessa, the voice seemed to echo throughout the darkness of the forest behind her.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:54 pm
User Image"What are you talking about?" Quintessa asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:58 pm
User Image

"i see......you still dont know, how sad that the your knowledge is still that of a child" the voice seemed to be coming from farther back in the forest.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image"Who are you and what are you talking about?" Quintessa asked looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:07 pm
User Image

"to find the truth youl have to prove your worth, you want to know who i am....find me, you want to know what im telling you....then take that knowledge forcefully" the voice said, the area around her went dark except one place, a path that was not dark.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:11 pm
((Alquilar: spanish for rent))

User ImageQuintessa pulled out her blade and made her way down the path. "You'll regret facing me."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

the path lead to a small clearing, a hooded figure sat on the grass, leaning on a tree, a bit of hair dripped over his hood as he cold and lifeless red eyes glared out from his hood and stared at her "......will i now?" he asked referring to her comment as she was walking.  

yutary Pie

Dangerous Fatcat

TealPearlVoiceTrista
Captain

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:19 pm
User Image"Come one then. Show me what you got." Quintessa said staring at the man.  
Mystical Elements

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff