Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
{PRP}Into the Sun the Pumpkin and Flower (NightmareXLumriel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:26 pm
This is an AIM Rp between [+Katch+]'s Nightmare and XBlind-DarknessX's Lumriel.

User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:27 pm
It had been nearly two weeks since Lumriel's chance encounter with the eerie stallion who lurked about in the cemetary. Though she had thought of him daily she couldn't seem to bring herself to return for some strange reason. Perhaps she was fearful of what he may think of her upon getting to know her better. She didn't quite know what it was that kept her from flying back to him, a smile upon her face. Today though, her feet were feeling restless and something within her spoke of her absence being too long. The hilltop upon which she stood felt cold beneath her and she wished to go to a warmer type of ground.

Spreading her wings and lifting gracefully into the air she took flight, heading in the direction of the cemetary. Her brother wouldn't soon follow her and her parents were out with one another, they knew she ventured but figured she was not one to get into danger. It seemed like such a long flight to the edge of the woods where she had last seen Nightmare. A sigh escaped her diaphragm as she landed and recollected the goodbye. It seemed she couldn't move fast enough as she entered the woods and attempted to retrace her steps back to the pumpkin patch. She wasn't worried, she knew he would find her if she became lost.

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:28 pm
Nightmare was yet again attending to his plants, bringing water to the thirsty patch by delicately collecting the dew of the morning on a large leaf and when he had collected enough, dumping the precious liquid over the pumpkins. Since the mare Lumriel had visited last, his thoughts had been filled with nothing but her and the faint smell of vanilla that seemed, to him, linger around the place. He had doubled his gardening, had made the place as s**c and span as he possibly could, and for what? ...to soothe the fire that seemed to be burning inside him...one that he definitely wasn't used to. Love. He unconciously did things to make the area more presentable in case she ever came back...no...he snorted, pawing the ground where he had recently planted a pretty sort of flowerbush, uncommon to the area. He knew she WOULD come back...she had wanted to, hadn't she? He flicked a tail and hissed as a squirrel passed by, ignorant of his garden and his space. Better for it that he was not hungry now....He showed his teeth, while he looked rather strange in the day, less...intimidating than he would be at night...he was still just as formidable. His hooves still burned, but so low were the flames that all daywalkers saw were the bleached bone of his hooves. He watered the bush under his care and casting a hopeful look through the sunlit trees, now not quite so threatening when touched by light. " Maybe...she will come...today?" he murmured to himself, turning on his hoof and heading back to his graveyard, leaving no tracks to speak of.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:33 pm
During the daylight the path to the graveyard didn't seem nearly so ominous as it had during the deep hours of the night. Everything the sun touched seemed to come to life, changing her opinion about the barren backdrop she had seen upon her first visit. She trotted quickly and deliberately up the path she assumed would lead to the place that now held such warmth and happiness to her. She knew it was different from the warmth she felt when at her home with her mother and father, this warmth was like a sunrise within her heart. Ever since that night she had seen the flaming stallion within her dreams and she had desired desperately to see him once more. It had gotten to the point where she was sad without him and wanting to be beside him as long as he would permit her. A smile, beaming and enthusiastic, lit her face as she laid eyes upon the familiar gate that had at first frightened her. She knew her coming would be no suprise to him but it didn't keep her from slowing her step and growing more silent in her walking. Her wings were folded delicately at her sides, not like before where they had acted as a shield, no, they were just a part of her body this time.

Her heart was racing as she stepped through the gate and once again laid eyes upon the orange orbs, even seeing the pumpkins caused her innards to flutter. What was this? Is this what her father talked about upon seeing her mother? Could it be? Shaking her head and clearing her thoughts she looked more closely at the garden. Things had most definitely changed around here, there was a flowerbush that drew her eye and it just looked alltogether more lively, as though the gardener had somehow come back to life. She walked up to a pumpkin and pressed her nose against it, inhaling it's spicy aroma with joy. Suddenly all of her nerves were settled and she felt utterly comfortable. "Beautiful!" She said with a joyous laugh.

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:35 pm
He had been attending to some roses when he suddenly snapped his head up so quickly his armor rattled....vanilla! he had scented it so clearly!. He turned and looked back to his graveyard, as he had planted his roses a bit off the back gate could it be...Lumriel? his mind had tricked him so much these past weeks he had before been mistaken by faint scents, something tickling in the wind, gray feathers floating down from above. But THIS was too strong to be a mistake. He nearly galloped the short distance, something he hadn't done since he had been the mount of the once infamous horseman. In sunlight he seemed less fiery, his eyes a paler green, the mist he normally exhaled, barely visible. For all but his hooves, he seemed a normal stallion. He slunk back into the yard, weaving through the path of the graves. He winced, as the sun temporarily blinded him, he blinked owlishly, not used to the light as most were...and then, through the light...he saw her. Lumriel, lit by the golden rays of the mid morning sun, was far more beautiful than he had remembered in the darkness. Sunlight alway seemed to make everything that way. He looked at her from the shadow of a large tombstone, smiled as she nosed one of the pumpkins in his patch...she had actually comeback...ahhh....this must be what joy feels like....He took a step out of the shadows, his ears forward and his chest nearly bursting with happiness " Lumriel....you came back." He smiled brightly " it is good to...see you"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:35 pm
Her heart skipped a beat as his form materialized before her, his appearance different than when she had first seen him but he was still as handsome as before. Many would say they preferred this much more normal appearance but she adored him either way, his heart was what drew her the most. He was the kindest and most genuine stallion she had ever come across and she felt eternally blessed to have been able to have met him. Her whole body ached to run to him, to nuzzle him tenderly in an affectionate greeting but she held back, not wanting to make him feel awkward afterall her feelings may not match his. Instead she walked slowly, her muscles threatening to lurch forward into a trot. Making sure not to step on any of his beautiful plants she made her way to him, stopping a respectable distance in front of him and flashing her warmest smile, a smile filled with affection, possibly love. "Of course I came back! I had a hard time staying away." She responded earnestly and with a small amount of humor. "It is wonderful to see you to, I have missed you so." She stated as a small blush painted her cheeks. "You have done such beautiful things with this place!" She added whilst sniffing the air and taking in the scent of roses and pumpkins mixing together into a brilliant smelling concoction.  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:36 pm
Nightmare smiled, still smiling at the brightness she brought to the area. "Well...it is not that i doubted you...i was worried your...protective family would not let you attempt these woods a second time..." He flicked and ear and stepped closer, slowly arching his neck and nuzzling one of her ears quickly, but tenderly " i am glad you came back...i did as well, miss your company....i have rarely wanted to leave this place, but i did, these past few weeks, want to search for you instead..." he chuckled a bit, awkwardly " but i realized i would have had no idea...where to look" He looked around and sighed, as one who had done a lot of work would. " Yes...the flowers, they...kept me busy whilst you were gone..." He shrugged a bit, his armor groaning " i am glad you like them...they reminded me of you, and i figured...the place could use a little.........brightening up?" his brow wrinkled in thought " yes...that's it" He flicked his ears forward, perking up a bit " i'm glad you could find...your way back miss Lumriel" he whispered, his voice carrying in the serene quiet that was the only thing besides the plants that graced this place. " It was much easier for you, in the day...than the night? yes?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:37 pm
His touch, the slightest thing upon her ear, caused her breath to contract in her chest and her cheeks to grow quite warm. Though the nearness was short lived she inhaled his scent, felt the warmth of his body and attempted to ignore shivers as they ran up and down her spine. When the moment ended she found herself missing the closeness of it all but she supressed the urge to rest her head upon his chest and listen to his heart while telling him that she just couldn't manage to get him out of her head. For a moment the image she had in her mind seemed almost too tempting but she found herself again while he spoke and she was able to focus on his rich, deep voice. He had wanted to leave here? To find her? Oh how her heart beat loudly within her ears at his words. "Even if my family had attempted to keep me at bay....I would have found a way to you..here." She giggled nervously. Her mind had gone blank, her emotions blinding her thought and causing her speech to be effected as well. "I appreciate the thought of you wanting to find me though, perhaps I will show you where one of the days." She smiled happily. She loved the thought of both of them traveling with one another, seeing places by day and returning to his pumpkin patch at night. "These flowers are beautiful Night! You have done very well caring for them, their petals are soft and their stems so healthy and green." Her blush returned at the mention of her beauty comparing to a rose. "Thank you." She responded softly. "This place has most definitely brightened up!" Her response was soft but audible, another emotional sentance burbling from within her chest. "All I had to do was follow my heart." Clearing her throat she looked back toward the sun. "The light does make me less of a clutz and makes the path easier to follow."  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:38 pm
"Is that so?" he had to keep himself under control, for fear that he would smile widely and sing at the top of his lungs like a misbegotten lark " i'm sure your brother...would have something to say...but see now? you are far more courageous than you give...yourself credit m'lady..." he glanced up at the sky, the piercing blue very alien to him as he was used to the blanket of night...he nodded at her graces to his planting and stared for a minute before snapping back into attention, his normally deep voice raising a pitch or three "Y-your heart?" He sputtered a little as he watched her cheeks flush with a delicate pink, feeling his own heart squeeze with the beauty of it all. He thought, if he held still and listened, he could hear her heart, a flutter and a beat before his. He cleared his throat, thinking it rude to be quiet before her, awkward at best he tried to look like he had done nothing more than greet her " ah...uhm...it is a lovely day...i'm glad you decided to come...are we going to...adventure?" he smiled as softly as he could, though the darkness and fear that normally flowed from him did not work in the day lit world. He still was very careful with it, around her, he would always be careful. He tilted his head a bit, looking at her, his eyes the color of new pumpkin leaves " you look...well....very pretty today....it is a rare thing here...i'm glad the sun lights your way...the moon sometimes is....a capricious lady" he shuffled a hoof, feeling like a silly teenager again. "hopefully you will not find a tree snare...while i am watching"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:40 pm
She laughed and shook her head, her curls bouncing delicately with the movement. "My brother can say all he wants, but this point I shall hold my ground for." As though a filly receiving her first compliment Lumriel looked down and dug her hoof into the earth, twisting it girlishly. She had become a little more courageous since meeting Nightmare that was something she couldn't argue about. Before she had met him she never would have dared to revisit a cemetery or argue with her brother. Her brother meant well of course, always just wanting to keep his little sister safe and happy, she knew that her father was the same way. The thought of her mother meeting Night would have made anyone laugh. No doubt her analytical dam would ask him a million questions and inspect him head to toe, interested in each enigma she found. "I suppose you have brought out a braver side within me." She responded with a smile. She watched as his gaze turned skyward and she began wondering how often he walked about during the daytime, she had noticed a slight aversion to light upon first seeing him on this day. Perhaps they would talk about that later, she didn't want to pressure him into speaking of something he may not wish to elaborate on at this particular junction. She was glad he semi glossed over the moment that passed between them, she wouldn't know how to explain herself or even begin to tell him what she was feeling. "It is quite a nice day indeed, the birds are all singing and the air is clean and fresh." Her expression lit up. "Would you like to adventure today??" Every time he smiled her heart melted a little, there was just something in the way his face changed. She sighed quietly, doing all but swooning. "Why thank you Night, you are looking handsome as always. I don't think beauty is as rare as you think, you certainly add some to this place." She stated gently. She giggled with embarrassment at the mention of her experience with the tree. "Even if I do I know you will be there to once again come to my rescue."  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:40 pm
Nightmare smiled a little, noticing the girl had indeed become different than before, but certainly in a good way. " oh, well i'm...glad to hear it" he chuckled a bit, the sound a lot less strange in the day than at night, his prospect for fear, dull. " is that a fact miss Lumriel?" he flicked an ear and looked down at her gently " if so, i am glad, maybe now you may...stand up to this brother of yours...and other headstrong stallions, perhaps" he laughed " while i jest...partly, it would be interesting to meet this...family of yours" He blinked again, still feeling a slight stinging in his eyes, which were certainly meant for nocturnal sight than now. " it is...a nice day, far different than the night here...i have never heard so many birds...normally i sleep by the day..." he indicated with a turn of his head, a open crypt, a strange looking house, just big enough to fit him, completely made out of iron gray stone. " it serves my...purpose" he chuckled again " but i shall brave daylight any day...for an adventure with you miss Lumriel" his chest rumbled with a deep laughter, his awkwardness melting away like the ice of his sheltered heart. " Er-i am?" he blushed under his armor, his cheeks hot, even though the day had not began to warm just yet. " well...thank you, i am glad you think so....he looked over the landscape, taking in everything, which looked entirely different under the rays of the sun. " i think today would be perfect for...adventuring" he eyed her with genuine amusement and curiosity glinting in his bright eyes " don't you think?" He scuffed another hoof, the tiny flames limning the bone feeling like a slight tickle now, doing very little harm to the scraggly grass he stood upon. " Ahhhh, yes...i'll be your protector against those dastardly roots and tubers madame...scare 'em off..." he flicked his ear, hoping his jokes would make her laugh...as he had been trying to come up with new things to amuse her with the entire time she had been gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:45 pm
A vision of her stepping up to Aneurin and giving him a piece of her mind entered her head and she had to laugh softly. All of the other women in his family would stand up to him but she preferred to remain under the radar, not wanting to cause an argument or one of those duels her family so loved. Though she still did not want to become involved in such things she would not allow them to take such liberties with her, she now felt more courageous and most likely would use it. "I will take 'em all on." She jested happily. "I am sure they would indeed like to meet you as well, my mother and father would ask you a hundred questions while my grandparents would look at your armor and swap tales of old battles and rides with you. Perhaps one day you shall meet them." Her family were widely excepting creatures, only when things were bad would they band together and right the situation. She noted his discomfort with the light and thought a moment on stretching her wing and giving him a shade but she knew she was too short to do much good. Instead she shifted her position so he no longer had to look at the sun when speaking to her. "You rarely hear birdsong and I rarely see shooting stars, it is funny how those things work out isn't it?" She asked amused. She smiled inwardly as she thought he had almost read her mind about the night question, she felt good that he wished to talk to her. She looked at his home and tilted her head curiously; it was very different from where her grandparents slept and even where she and her family had. "It is lovely, so unique in texture and shape. Unlike anything I have ever come across before!" The flattery went deep as he spoke of braving the day for her, not once had she meet someone so willing to alter their lives to share in her company, it made her feel quite warm. "I agree! I would not wish to waste this perfect opportunity to spend time with you either." She responded with a smile. A laugh he evoked from her, just thinking of roots as a monster made her smile. "I feel quite safe now. Knowing I have a handsome and strong warrior by my side."  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:46 pm
He nickered a bit, a strange breathy sound that was nearly swallowed by the pleasant breeze over the hills " i'm sure you...could" he flicked an ear thoughtfully " you are much stronger than you look Lumriel~" he felt his cheeks burn, the sunlight doing nothing to hide him this time~ as light revealed all and dimmed him down to nothing other than himself. " Perhaps i will...meet your family, i think...some have issues meeting me...though...it would be nice to be accepted, even after the initial....shock" he glanced at her, his eyes a spring green rimmed over the dark of evergreen, ever deep like a mossed over pool " yes......" he murmured, squinting up into the blue and the light he rarely saw " it is...unusual" he shifted a hoof, his armor clinking " we can live in each others...worlds? shall i say~" he looked around, the adornments and ribbons upon his armor and tack fluttering and dancing with the wind " i am glad...that you find me...a protective entity, it is unusual for me to think of myself as such...but i am trying to get used to it...i think i would be most formidable...if needed " he snorted, the green mist barely noticable in the daylight besides a faint green shimmer " but it feels....warm....it is new, and pleasant...of course~ as is your company" he spoke swiftly between pauses, hoping to reassure her of her importance, he was always slightly worried somewhere that she would leave..."shall we...uh....explore then?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:49 pm
Though her cheeks had warmed many times since she had first met him each new blossom of blush caused her to start and attempt to hide the phenomenon. Turning her head she glanced toward the trees that surrounded them like skeletons guarding a keep. Though her family knew she was strong and able to care for herself the seemed to instantly get protective of her and treat her as though even the slightest pebble may cause her great harm. She was frail as a filly, constantly following Ane around as though she felt the world would harm her. Perhaps her family’s perceptions of her were brought on by her skittish childhood. Her thoughts caused her mind to wander but she was brought back as Nightmare began to speak of meeting her family. Turning her head in his direction and again making eye contact she smiled ever so gently. “I have a feeling you will meet them someday. “ She stated pluckily. “They may perhaps be stunned but, then again, seeing me with you may dispel their fears. If you haven’t overpowered and killed me yet I think they will believe you are of no harm.” Her gaze fell to the ground where she pawed the dirt gently. “I accept you, and always will.” She muttered gently. Her smile didn’t fade as he spoke of himself being a protector and sharing worlds with her. Her heart fluttered delicately in her chest. “Yes, exploring would be fun! Where would you like to go first?”  

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 7:50 pm
He blinked down at her and after a small bout of silence...He laughed, a open and strange sound for him " ahhhhhh, of course...well my dear Lumriel...i would never harm a hair on you....trust me~" his voice was deep and melodic, though it came from a vissiage that was at best, awkward to look gently upon " and hopefully, when i DO... meet....your family...they will be amiable...and think i have not...tricked you in some way" he raised an eyebrow under his beaten armor " because..." he murmured coyly " i am so tricky~ you see~" he flicked his tail, having made another attempt at a jest " i....." he stopped, his breath hitching as he gazed upon her delicate beauty, her sincerety...her gentle eyes....he shook his head a little and took a deep deeeep breath " that...makes me happy" he sputtered, feeling very VERY foolish, like a wobbly legged foal...." ehm..." he laughed a little " anywhere...ANYWHERE would be amazing, i have lived here...so long...well you know...." he blinked down at her " where do you like to go...Lumriel?"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff