Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] A Secret Mission [Log] (Kaz'kah and Xaivary)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:00 pm
Haisyn Fierra
Xai: Pfft. There's nothing wrong with borrowing sweetsticks from the Kawani. >.> Or the firewater... *cough* :B *fishes a piece of sugar cane out of her scarf and offers it to Kaz*

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: *eyes brighten at the sight of sugar cane* Thanks mon! *chomps down on it*

Haisyn Fierra
Xai: No problem. :B *tilts head* Who's your folks? *curious about the accent* ... *straightens up* Oh, right. Name's Xaivary. You can call me Xai if you want.

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: *grins big* Hey Xai! I be Kaz. My mam is named Ziya and my da' is a troll but I never been meeting him. My grandmam and pap be takin care a me mostly. Ter called Eros and Ai'jin.

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:03 pm
Haisyn Fierra

Xai: A... troll? *heard about them, a bit vaguely* Well if I find your pop you want me to send him over? *and/or kick his tail... depending on the situation* ... *has some parental abandonment issues* Well it's good your grandparents are looking after you. I never met mine, myself. *actually... might have but wouldn't have known it if she did!*

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: My Pap is on an adventure with my sista. I'd be wanting to go with him but I dunno where he is. *shrugs* My mam and pap went on an adventure when they was just a bit older than me and I want to too.

Haisyn Fierra
Xai: *relaxes a bit about the parent situation* Adventures are fun. They actually work better when you're a little older though. You gotta practice and learn what you need to know for an adventure first. Otherwise you might... I dunno... get attacked by leeches or something.

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: *stands up straight his head held proud* I can handle da leeches. I be practicing fighting with my bruda.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:05 pm
Haisyn Fierra
Xai: Oh really? Well, I guess you should find a test adventure to go on. And a sidekick. Adventure heroes always seem to have a sidekick. *nods*

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: *swishes his tail excitedly* A sidekick... that's a great idea! *looks around* But where da ya find one of those?

Haisyn Fierra
Xai: Well, usually a sidekick is either a long-time friend, or someone you help out right before an adventure starts. At least that's how it goes in the stories? So you need to make some friends that are interested in adventuring, or you'll just have to wait for the spirits to send you something, I guess. *shrug*

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: *looks slightly puzzled* Well.. I better find one so we can go on an adventure. Then I can be the hero and rescue a princess.

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:10 pm
Haisyn Fierra
Xai: Ooh, a princess too? You're aiming big! *grins* Well, better to aim big, if you're gonna do it. Big adventures always have the best rewards, right?

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: Yep I'm going to save a princess and then I'll make her my queen. Cause ya know I gonna be a king. Just need a kingdom.... *grins mischievously*

Haisyn Fierra
Xai: *eyes the grin on the colt's face and raises an eyebrow* You have some ideas about getting a kingdom?

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: Ya got to defeat the King. But dun be tellin no one bout it, it's a secret. *gives her a stare to suggest how serious he was being*

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:12 pm
Haisyn Fierra
Xai: *schools her expression to look entirely solemn* I won't breathe a word. Wouldn't want this king you're gonna be beating an unfair advantage or anything. *serious face!*

Laroawan
Kaz'kah: *winks slyly at Xia to seal the secret* Well I better be getting back to mam before she worries too much bout me.

Haisny Fierra
Xai: *winks back* Of course! Good luck with the sidekick.

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces