Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[1} Member Info :: New Ninja Come Here
Moderator List ::: Admin Duties

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:31 am
|G u i l d - C a p t a i n
• AandOE
___The one responsible for keeping an eye on all positions and each crew member as listed below. Not only does s/he have the task of making sure each job is successfully completed, but s/he is also able to assist with, fulfill, or complete any task as listed below. S/he oversees the guild in its entirety, though major decisions require additional approval from fellow crew members.

|G r a n d - J u d g e
• XAyame_HatakeX
___The duties of the Grand Judge cannot be understated in importance. He/she is the right hand man of the captain and in the captains absence handles major complaints and punishments as necessary.

|D e m o n - H e a d
• Ergo War
___The demon head is the chief moderator in terms of anything and everything that relates to the demons. From the selection of hosts to updates and even the removal of demons from hosts should the need arise. If a member has a problem with a demon host abusing his power or a question regarding the tailed beasts he/she is your go-to mod.

| E x a m - H e a d
• Ergo War
___The Exam head is the lead moderator for the Chuunin/Jounin exams. His/her duties include setting up the locations, tests, choosing of candidates, selection of winners and is the point of contact if any questions or complaints arise during such events. He/she is also responsible for sending out announcements regarding upcoming exams.

| S a g e - L a n d s - H e a d
• XAyame_HatakeX
___The duties of this moderator is to maintain the sages and summons for the guild. This includes updating the lists of sages and contract signers/summoners, making updates to the sage mode system, and keeping the summons up to date as new information is released.

| M i s s i o n s/C o m b a t - H e a d
• Azeiel The Risen
___The AMH moderator is the go-to person when a member has a question or issue about shinobi arc missions, rogue arc missions, or Mission City (Otogakure) missions relating to a current arc. They are also the mod to approach first when a problem cannot be settled without mod interference, pertaining to his or her responsibilities.Furthermore he/she is the go to moderator when an issue occurs with either your or an opponents posts in combat. Once a ruling is given it can only be overridden by a majority vote of moderation.

| M i s s i o n s/C o m b a t - A s s i s t a n t s
• Necroplant
___The AMH moderator is the go-to person when a member has a question or issue about shinobi, job, and smithing missions, as well as rogue missions, or Mission City (Otogakure) missions relating to a current arc. The Missions Assistant is also the one to go to about item creations, such as variable marbles, or other Takumi-related questions. Furthermore they are the go to moderators when an issue occurs with either your or an opponents posts in combat.

| B l o o d l i n e - H e a d
• XAyame_HatakeX
___The bloodline head is the senior moderator that deals with any and all matters that pertain to bloodlines. This includes application approvals, updates, and answers questions that the bloodlines assistants cannot. He/she also maintains the lists of what members have what bloodlines making sure they are up to date.

| B l o o d l i n e - A s s i s t a n t s
• Open
• Open
• Hurrak
___The duties of a bloodline assistant is to handle the day to day maintenance of the bloodlines in Shinobi Nations. Their duties range from approvals to assisting with major updates.

| P r o f i l e - H e a d
• BlackFruity
___The profile head is the senior moderator that deals with any and all matters that pertain to profiles. This includes application approvals, updates, and answers questions that the profile assistants cannot.This moderator reserves the right to revoke approval of any profile at any time.

| P r o f i l e - M o d s
• Hurrak
• Azeiel The Risen
___These mods handle the approvals of the profiles members submit. If there is any questions about the profile skeleton or what attributes would be acceptable they are your point of contact. They are responsible for rendering judgement on profiles in a timely manner.

| C u s t o m - W e a p o n - a n d - J u t s u - H e a d
• Azeiel The Risen
___The Custom Weapon and Jutsu head is responsible for handling approvals of the harder or more complex customs weapons and jutsu that come up. If this mod makes a ruling the only person that can override his/her ruling is a council decision of the mods.

| C u s t o m - W e a p o n - a n d - P u p p e t - M o d s

• XAyame_HatakeX
• Hurrak
___This mod is an assistant to the Custom weapon and jutsu head in that he/she handles the day to day approvals and directs any questions to the head that he/she is not capable of immediately answering.

| P u b l i c - R e l a t i o n s
• XAyame_HatakeX
___The PR mod is responsible for gauging the overall state of the members of the guild and reporting the the Vices and Captain on their status. This mod handles the launching of contests and is responsible for making sure any new information or updates is pushed to all members and keeping them up to date on events of the guild.

| H u m a n - R e s o u r c e s
• Azeiel The Risen
___The HR moderator is the go-to person when a member has a question or issue that cannot be answered by the moderator of the particular section the question pertains to, or if there is no mod present. They are also the mod to approach first when a problem cannot be settled without mod interference.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:05 pm
User Image_[ V i l l a g e ○ L e a d e r s ]
___The important figures most people address simply as "Kage." These men and women are the figure heads and leaders of their respect villages.

___❧ H o k a g e
_-_-Leaf village leader.
_-_-_• Naomi Tenshu [ Sanae Uzumaki ]

___☼ K a z e k a g e
_-_-Sand village leader.
_-_-_• XAyame_HatakeX [ Ayame Hatake ]

___≈ M i z u k a g e
_-_-Mist village leader.
_-_-_• BlackFruity [ Inka Hizara ]

___☁ R a i k a g e
_-_-Cloud village leader.
_-_-_• Azeiel The Risen [Shiro Chosokabe]