I am Z
Crew

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:35 pm
Martial arts are nice, but not nearly as effective as a quick hold break and a simple head bash. Don't need to be facny, just the essentials practiced till they're a reflex. For example some standard kicks to push off from close combat or the proper way to swing a bat to knock a head off? discuss?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:05 pm
As I've said on the quiz, I'm a pretty big fan of knives. A pair of karambits User Image
For me would go a whole lot further than swinging a bat. Those take more energy and wouldn't be as efficient for me.

Knives are a good choice. There's plenty of ways to take a zombie out through their head. You just need a solid pair of gloves and long sleeves, maybe a mask.

Oh, and hand- eye coordination, of course.  

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hathor The Mad
Captain

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:17 pm
I can use guns,knives and swords. But i could also use my barehands if I had too.On a bigger zombie I would need something like a rock possibly to wack it in the head. But I also know how to snap a neck.(Don't ask I educate myself a lot)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:50 pm
If it came down to hand-to-hand, i wouldn't trust myself to go for the neck. I'd destroy the knees then haul, it's much easier.  

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hathor The Mad
Captain

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:53 pm
By sparing with people I have a pretty good idea on my strength. I used to scrap with my friends bigger then me.I do good for myself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 5:15 pm
Yeah I've no idea my strength. I just rely on hand- eye coordination for everything... like football.

So knife under jaw, through temple, eye, anything soft. Easy stuff.  

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

I am Z
Crew

Shameless Hoarder

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:58 pm
does anyone know the common uses of household items? perhaps how to decapitate with a fishing line or using a broom as a staff? maybe concrete bats?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:16 am
i like chainsaws but i would crack the neck or go for the head 2 shots in the head should kill em i have 2 bros and im 16 i have been practicing for killing zombies since i was 5 and my bros are learning from me what to do they are twins and they are both 7 so i am teaching them i started teaching them when they could walk and talk  

X_Awesome_Muffins_X

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm
BellaWolves2221
i like chainsaws but i would crack the neck or go for the head 2 shots in the head should kill em i have 2 bros and im 16 i have been practicing for killing zombies since i was 5 and my bros are learning from me what to do they are twins and they are both 7 so i am teaching them i started teaching them when they could walk and talk

Much more inconvenient than I'd think.

But chainsaws are kinda risky. ninja Anything goes when its bulky, heavy, and sprays blood everywhere.
Quote:
i am Z

Common uses of household items? You mean how you cook with a frying pan? or... sweep with a broom? haha smile

I don'tt think you can decapitate with a fishing line. People use those to go for the jugular, not to slice someone's head off.

Bats aren't made of concrete bro cool
Steel would be nice, but the shock runs up your arm. Not "I hit a baseball" shock either.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm
eh idunno what id be good with but i usually practice sword play with Sticks with my friends so if that counts for anything i guess i'd be ok with swords for close combat ima try working on using guns  

NarutoUzumaki6281
Crew

Friendly Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:17 pm
NarutoUzumaki6281
eh idunno what id be good with but i usually practice sword play with Sticks with my friends so if that counts for anything i guess i'd be ok with swords for close combat ima try working on using guns

Those are good options, of course I think guns are a given.

Swords are great; you just need to realize the difference between going for a touch (Fencing) and actually decapitating someone.

Quite a difference, less finesse and more brute strength.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:04 pm
You can cut off heads with piano wire. Thats if you have to but an axe would be best or kitchen knife.  

Hathor The Mad
Captain

Friendly Hunter

18,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Party Member 100

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:57 pm
Beheading with a wire sounds pretty difficult, honestly. Really not worth it haha. Unless it's like a "last resort" kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:54 am
Actaully Decapitating with a wire isn't really difficult i mean all you do would be plan a trap out set up the wire like out in a straight line then lure the Zombies through it and Wammo their heads are off, but mind you the bait would have to avoid the trap or else its curtains for them  

NarutoUzumaki6281
Crew

Friendly Werewolf

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ray Soleil
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 am
NarutoUzumaki6281
Actaully Decapitating with a wire isn't really difficult i mean all you do would be plan a trap out set up the wire like out in a straight line then lure the Zombies through it and Wammo their heads are off, but mind you the bait would have to avoid the trap or else its curtains for them

What wire are you referring to?

b/c you have to go through a LOT of s**t to take a head of with a wire.

Not nearly as easy as you'd think, unless you've done it before.

Yeah you're referring to clotheslining too. That'll... probably cut em and clothesline em, referrin again to why its called that. Won't take their head off.  
Zombie Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff