Welcome to Gaia! ::

RAWR: Roleplayers Are Wonderful Rodents

Back to Guilds

Roleplayers are like rodents. THERE'S SO MANY! O_O 

Tags: Roleplayers, Wonderful, Rodents, Vegeta, Literacy 

Reply Sci-Fi Roleplays
Half-Human, Half-Animal Agents(Full/Started) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:02 pm
Deep underneath a top-security military base in the middle of the ocean is a labratory, where they create mutants. Or, they attempt to anyhow. They kidnap children and mix them with an animal. If successful, the half-human, half-animal kids grow up, learning to use their new abilities, and to fight. So what next? What do they do with their trained creations? Send them to do things otherwise impossible, of course.
At the moment, there are only four fully-trained, mostly-perfect mixed beings. They're to be sent on a dangerous mission, to collect what are known as 'Lotus Gems' which apparently the base 'needs.' What will happen? Will they accomplish this journey, or fail trying? And just what are 'Lotus Gems'?

RULES:

What I say goes
Post your profile here
No text-talk
Put :3 in your profile
No changing the story
One character per user
Correct capitals, puncuation, ect.

SKELETON:

Username:
Name:
Mix: (What animal you're mixed with)
Bio:
Crush: (What mutant you like :3)
Abilities: (Up to six)
Other:
Image:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:18 pm
Username: Vegeta_Lover239
Name: Shadow
Personality: Find out
Mix: Hedgehog
Bio: Shadow doesn't remember anything. Period. He only remembers waking up on a table with a major headache, then sitting up and looking over at a bat-girl, whom he later learned to be named Rouge. Some would call them best friends, but Shadow doesn't really, well, like anybody. He has a feeling that a cat-girl, Kari, might have a crush on him, but could care less, honestly.
Crush: If he likes any girl, that'll make the headlines....
Abilities: Can drive any vehicle, can jump high, cannot feel pain unless it is impossibly strong, can temporarily slow time, when powered up can go into a 'Super' stage where he is glowing red and extremely powerful, and is very fast at running, dodging, ect.(All this from a hedgehog, eh? : P)
Other: He has these odd shoes which make him even faster, and make him hover a few inches off the ground when he 'runs,' or rather 'glides.'
Image:
User Image

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Roleplayninjakitty239
Vice Captain

6,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:20 pm
Username: Roleplayninjakitty239
Name: Rogue (Ro-je)
Personality: Find out
Mix: Bat
Bio: Rouge doesn't remember her parents much, nor her lfie before she became a mix. All she remembers is their faces and voices, then getting hit on the head and waking up a mutant. The first non-scientist she met was Shadow, and he became her best friend; although sometimes she thinks it's a little bit of a one-sided relationship.
Crush: Nobody, but Trent likes her
Abilities: Can use her nails to climb walls, can glide using her bat-wings, can sniff out and find any treasure(that counts as one skill xD)can be very persuasive with her looks and charm, can hear the slightest bit of noise in a mile's range, and can see in the dark
Other: Besides being a bat, Rouge is VERY pretty; she loves anything shiny, and would do anything to get her hands on it.
Image:
User Image(She has wings. Obviously, she took more to the bat then human xD)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:42 am
Bump D:

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ocean Ecco

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:48 am
Username: Ocean_juno
Name: Trent
Personality: Calm, shy, takes orders well, loyal, level headed, gentle, gullible.
Mix: Fish
Bio: He remembers waking up in a water tank with nobes and wires attached to him but can't remember much before that. once in a while he'll get bits and peices of memory back from his past but for now he thinks this lab was always his home. he learned that he had both lungs and gills so he could adapt to land and water. Trent inherited more of the fish traits though.
Crush: Rouge :3
Abilities: Swimming, he can hold his breath underwater for long periods of time, he can use the tough pointed scales on his arm to defend himself from attackers, he can secrete a poisonous substance out of his hands to shoot at others
other: when on land his fish tail shifts to webbed legs and feet
Image: User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:12 am
Accepted, I suppose. Just remember to post and use capies :3 And seeing as they all need a boyfriend/girlfriend, and Shadow is straight, and seeing as Roleplayninjakitty239 doesn't like roleplaying where our characters are together(Cause we always know what the other person ish gonna do....), how about Trent ish with Rogue? Besides the bat features, she's very beautiful. 3nodding

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:17 am
Translation:

It's no fun when our characters are together, because we both know what the other is going to make their person do. And apparently, Rogue is a mix of a very pretty girl and a very pretty bat. xD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:19 am
Sure, i can try that if Roleplayninjakitty is alright with that or i can change Trent to a female character if she'd rather be interested in another player thats male. We need one more person right?  

Ocean Ecco

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:32 am
Yup, need one more person.

It's up to you. Personally, I think Trent and Rogue would work out because they both take more to the animal. xD And they both have weird looking ears!

Dear Lord, I just had a scary thought. What would their children look like? eek

burning_eyes
Thank you, Vegeta, for putting that lovely image in my head. Fish-bat babies. >.<

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:33 pm
Username: Bravery-Homunculus
Name: Kari
Personality: quite, hardworking, protective, nice, sometimes mean
Mix: Cat
Bio: Kari has a vague memory of her life before she woke up on the table. She remembers that she was taken away from her home and was put into this place. She then blacked out for a while and then woke up on the table. She felt funny after she woke up and had no idea what was going on.
Crush: Shadow
Abilities: Hearing really well in close distances around her, Running semi-fast to get away from people, she can use her claws in self defense when needed
Other: She is really pretty but she believes she isnt as pretty as Rouge.
Image: User Image
((I hope i can still join ^^ ))  

Bravery-Homunculus

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:37 pm
Accepted! And this lucky contestant gets to be with Shadow! heart That is, if she's able to get him to like her, of course. xD

Ohhhhhhh, me liketh Kari. Cause she thinks she isn't as pretty as Rogue! xD And she ish pretteh in general.

Shadow may be part hedgehog, but if you play the SEGA game series Sonic the Hedgehog, where he's a hedge-hog, he is SO COOL. <3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:58 pm
I think she is pretty too. And thanks for accepting her ^^ So when does it start? Just wondering. I have played the SEGA games of Sonic and they are really fun ^^  

Bravery-Homunculus

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:05 pm
Right nowz! :3 Oh, and this is really pitiful, but the game that introduces Shadow, RPnK remembers some of the song for the first level on the good guy story :3

Shadow was leaning against the wall of the training room. His eyes were closed, and his arms crossed. He was waiting for Rogue, Trent, and Kari to arrive so he could tell them their new mission. He opened his eyes and looked at the door, just as it opened.

(It's not pitiful. You remember it too. Or, at least we think we do. It goes something like 'Follow me, set you free. Trust me and we will escape from the city. We'll make it through.' I dunno, haven't heard in foreva :3)

Rogue walked in. "Hey Shadow." she said, going over to him. "What is it you needed?"

"Not yet." He replied, looking ahead and closing his eyes again. "Trent and Kari have to be here as well."

"Were we given a mission?"

Shadow nodded.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:11 pm
Kari walked into the room. Her hair pulled back in a low ponytail. She yawned lightly and looked at Shadow and Rouge. She smiled "Hey. What do you need?' she asked. She hardly ever talks but she decided to talk since she needed to become social.  

Bravery-Homunculus

Vegeta_Lover239
Captain

9,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:20 pm
(Shoot, I should change the number of abilities up to five or six. Cause Rogue is a bat; she has good hearing like Kari :3)

"He says we were given a mission, but won't tell me what until Trent and you get here. So now we just need Trent." Rogue explained, then frowned. "How come they tell Shadow these things, but not us?"

"Because I can hold my tounge." Shadow said, not moving or opening his eyes. "You would give any information if it got you jewels, Kari would give it if it meant protecting someone, and Trent is so damn loyal he'd be tortured to death."

Rogue put her hands on her hips. "And what about you? You don't give it, but if you're tortured-"

"-it wouldn't work." Shadow interupted her, still not moving in the slightest. "I'm near impossible to hurt, remember?"

Rogue pouted, but didn't argue.

Sci-Fi Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces