Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:46 pm
╔══════════╗
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

·.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.·

Twelve years ago in Greece the last of the Greek gargoyles were soon coming to an end. Amynta was the second in command ahd she was the sorceress of the clan, she knew magic that was passed down through the generations. Studying sorcery took up most of her time; however that didn’t stop her from teaching the clans children. She would teach the simple tricks to the clan’s children, one which consisted of her biologic child Nyxie who was currently 14/7 at the time. Unlike other gargoyle clans they were particular fond of giving the children names. As well as knowing their biological children, however they still took care of the clan’s children like they would with their own.

They lived in an old abandon Greek castle in Spinalonga where no humans lived and was abandoned except for the gargoyles living there. Amynta was on the brink of discovering a spell that would make them human. Though she did not fully understand how the spell would be broken, it still proved itself useful. It would erase their memories of being gargoyles. Living on the island away from the humans was a god send, though that didn’t stop them from having some human friends who would often visit the island. However when doing so it attracted some unwanted attention. Rumors went through Greece about the gargoyles living on Spinalonga Island which upset the people, so a hunting party sought the Island to destroy the gargoyles living there.

Amynta was in the rookery tending the eggs as well making a break through with her new spell. Nyxie, her daughter, was in the room with her mother as well as being accompanied by Amynta’s human friends Hydra and Krios Volf. Little did they know their night would be rudely interrupted by a band of petty humans attacking the castle. Amynta panicked it was only a few minutes till sunrise; she scurried for the spell book and found the spell that would turn her and the others human. Once she cast the spell, she was disappointed to see that only her daughter was affected. Amynta begged Hydra to take her daughter and escape; the spell would last until Nyx came face to face with another living gargoyle.

With her last words, Amynta turned to sun when it had risen, Hydra quickly grabbed Nyx who was currently confused on why she was there or who she even was. Hydra, Krios and Nyx escaped the island before anyone noticed them leaving, Hydra was devastated and heartbroken one of her good friends was being murdered and there was nothing she could do about it. Keeping her promise Hydra took care of Nyx like a daughter for the past twelve years or her life, however that night haunted Hydras dreams every night. She only hoped that she could keep Nyx safe form the many dangers that the world had to offer, however on one particular night Nyx was fortunate enough to meet a living gargoyle.

She was on her way home and had taken a short cut to take her home, however three thugs went to attack her. To her surprise she thought she wouldn’t make it out of there, but a red figure came out and attacked the three thugs sending them running. Nyx noticed the thing that had saved her was not human, yet she wasn’t scared. After being saved the gargoyle known as Brooklyn, he helped her arrive home safely. When she arrived home she went downstairs to see her adopted family however before leaving her room she felt a sudden pain. Her body began to ache, her feet felt like they were being stretched, her tail bone grew longer and thicker. Wings pierced through her shoulder blades making her screech in pain, her skin color changed to an ash grey color. Hydra rushed into the room, panicked that Nyx was being attacked however to her surprise, Nyx wasn’t being attack but transforming back into her original form. Nyx stood up after her transformation, looking into the mirror she panicked, why was it that she changed?

Hydra did her best to calm Nyx down and once she was calm, Hydra explained the situation on what had happened to her real parents and why she was human for most of her life. Nyx was an understanding person and took it well; she knew that was why she felt like she never belonged in any group at school. Hydra knew that this day would come; Nyx could no longer stay with them, afraid that humans would find out and destroy her. It was decided, Nyx would find the gargoyle that had saved her and join his clan, and she knew she would be safe there.

Goliath and his clan welcomed Nyx in with welcome arms, teaching her how to use her wings as well as trying to overcome her fear of heights. For the longest time she held onto one of her new friends when jumping a building. It was hard for her to glide by herself, though the others assured her that she will get the hang of it one day. Nyx would often join the others on their patrol helping them the best way she can.

·.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.··.¸¸.·´`·.¸¸.·

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
╚══════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
ϒ α к σ и ӭ

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
I feel so lost
I feel so lost
I feel so lost

Yakoné was weary. She had been running from the humans that had destroyed her northern home for many nights.Her mind still reeled from the loss of her entire clan and everyone she had ever known. It hurt to think of everyone she'd ever known... gone... never to be seen again. Unfortunately, there was little else that could occupy the gargoyles thoughts as she glided through the air. She was heading south and was finding it increasingly difficult to find a place to spend the day. There were so many humans living in the southern areas, more than Yakoné had ever dreamed of. She'd only ever lived in her own little world, within their ice fortress.

The day before, Yakoné had come to a city full of lights. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. She had flown over the city and just before the sun had come up, she found what appeared to be a castle in the sky. It was a miracle. There seemed to be no one around and so, Yakoné perched in one of the high towers and let the sun rise and turn her to stone.

Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?

Kaeilia
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

HalfBreed-Kitomi
Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:57 pm
╔══════════╗
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

As soon as the sun rose it didn’t seem that long till the sun had set. Nyxie awoken from her stone sleep stretching her arms and wings. She looked to see her new friends awaking with her. Brooklyn was the first to greet her as always. He constantly wanted her attention, getting jealous when the others spoke with her. Still it was good to have company rather than being alone. She turned to Hudson who happened to be introspective.

“You seem to be in deep thought Hudson. Is something bothering you?” Nyxie stood by Hudson placing her hand on his shoulder. Hudson turned around to face Nyxie and smiled.

“I am alright Lass."Hudson walked inside the cloak tower. He was too proud to admit that something was bothering him. Still she wasn’t planning on pestering him. Being their night off from patrol Nyxie wanted to spend more time learning how to land properly. Nyxie jumped on the ledge and kneeling down staring at the city.

"I don’t know if I’ll get the hang of jumping off buildings"Brooklyn jumped up beside Nyx holding out his hand.
"Are you ready?"Nyxie nodded her head, taking Brooklyn’s hand. Brooklyn took the lead jumping off the ledge spreading his wings gliding into the night with Nyxie by his side. Lexington and Broadway joined Brooklyn and Nyxie on their nightly adventure, they hated being ignored by their rookery brother.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
╚══════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image
ϒ α к σ и ӭ

I feel so lost
I feel so lost
I feel so lost

Yakoné woke and stretched as the sun sank beneath the horizon. She was in the midst of stretching when she heard a multitude of clicks and immediately settled into a fighting stance. There were humans all around her pointing guns at her. Strange guns of which she'd never seen the like. They had different weapons in the city, no doubt.

"Why hello there." a voice came from between the men and another stepped forward. This one was wearing a suit and was smiling. A smile that unsettled Yakoné. The man flipped his long brown ponytail back over his shoulder. "I don't believe we've met before, my name is Xanatos, and you are?" the man asked and moved closer. Yakoné snarled and moved back from this strange man. Who was he to approach her? The man just laughed. "I can see that you're a little jumpy. Well, that's alright, why don't you come inside?" he asked and waved his hand. The other humans put their guns down but Yakoné did not let her guard down, not yet.

Goliath stretched and watched the younglings fly off, no doubt looking for a 'night on the town' so to speak. He looked around for Elisa, but did not find her. She must be busy at the moment. After letting Hudson know that he was to go patroling, he did so and began to fly throughout the night.

Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?

Kaeilia
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

HalfBreed-Kitomi
Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 pm
╔══════════╗
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Nyxie often gazed down at the city, being this high made her feel uneasy. It would take a while for her fear of heights to go away, though Brooklyn assured her that he would always be there to catch her. They glided down town to an area where there were fewer humans at night. There Nyxie practiced her landing.

"You sure you want to practice tonight? There are other things that we can do tonight."There was a movie out that he wanted Nyxie to see. It was a romantic film.

“I’m sure, if I’m to help the clan on patrol I need to learn on to land. I can protect the humans if I’m unable to use my wings properly.”Nyxie let go of Brooklyn and glided by Lexington and Broadway.“Thanks again for coming along guys; I hope I’m not too much of a bother.”

"Don’t worry about it. I’m sure you would do the same for us. Besides it’s nice to get out of the cloak tower every once in a while."Broadway glided along beside Brooklyn who seemed upset that Nyxie was no longer holding his hand.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
╚══════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
ϒ α к σ и ӭ

I feel so lost
I feel so lost
I feel so lost

Yakoné followed this man inside the castle, but only because she wished to get away from the other humans and their guns. They were pretty menacing, and it made the gargoyle very uncomfortable.

The man led her inside to a dining room. It looked like it had been touched up in certain places, but for the most part, this castle was original and intact. This was near impossible however. How could a castle be built so high in the sky? It was even above the clouds. The man walked over and sat down at the end of a large table and indicated for Yakoné to sit down in a nearby chair. After scanning the surrounding area quickly, she did so, but left her chair partially pushed out so that she could run at a moment's notice, if she needed to.
        "I would like you to meet my comrade, Fox." Xanatos indicated as a girl with long red hair and a strange birthmark over her eye walked in. She was dressed in boyish clothes, but still looked elegant. This woman, Fox, seemed to give Xanatos a strange look before taking a seat herself.

"Good evening, it's a pleasure to meet you." Fox said with a smile. Yakoné nodded as a reply. "What may I call you?" she asked gently.

"I am Yakoné." the gargoyle replied simply.

Goliath was patrolling around the dingier area of downtown. There had been a sort of crime spree of late and if he was going to find Elisa and perhaps help her, this would be a wise place to look.

Lexington laughed.
        "Yeah, you're right. We haven't seen much action lately have we? Xanatos must be getting old." he joked and drifted through the air, catching the air currents and spinning around, almost showing off. It felt like so long since he had really stretched his wings, when it had in fact only been one night.

Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?

Kaeilia
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

HalfBreed-Kitomi
Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:46 pm
╔══════════╗
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Brooklyn drifted closer to Lexington.You’re right, though we can’t be caught off guard. I’m sure Xanatos is planning something. He always is."Brooklyn wasn’t overly fond of Xanatos though he had more hatred toward Demona than anything. Just hearing Demona’s name made him angry.

"It’s not always Xanatos, Nyxie have I told you how I put Tony Dracon away?"Broadway glided to the left side of Nyxie. Brooklyn had Nyxie’s attention most of the time, making it hard for Broadway to remember what stories he had already told Nyxie.

Nyxie smiled."Yes Broadway. You were very brave"Nyxie glided a head of them trying her best not to look down. She was envious of Lexington; she only hoped that she would be able to glide as well as the others."You may be right Lexington he just can't keep up with us gargoyles."She chuckled she knew the others had dealt with Xanatos before. Still Lexington's comment made her laugh.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
╚══════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:08 pm
User Image
ϒ α к σ и ӭ

I feel so lost
I feel so lost
I feel so lost

"Well, it's very nice to meet you, Yakoné. Where are you from?" Xanatos asked, but the gargoyle just stared at him as if she didn't understand. She did, of course, but there was no way she was going to tell a human where her home might be. He may try to go there and kill any of the survivors... if there were any that remained, anyway. She hoped there were... the idea of being alone was not a pleasant one.

"Don't pester her. Here, Yakoné, why don't I show you around a bit? We can talk?" Fox offered, standing and gesturing to wards the hallway. With one last wary look towards Xanatos, Yakoné followed the redhead out of the dining room.

Once they had left, Xanatos smiled, swirling the wine in his glass.
        "Well, Goliath, it looks like a trump card just fell into my hands and for once, I didn't even plan it." he said and laughed.

Lexington grinned. "Well, of course, what human could ever keep up with a gargoyle?" he asked, knowing that none ever could, not really. Elisa came pretty close though...

Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?

Kaeilia
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

HalfBreed-Kitomi
Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:31 pm
╔══════════╗
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Brooklyn shook his head. "Are you forgetting about Macbeth? He may be human but he sure did give us trouble last time."Macbeth was the only human Brooklyn could think of that would come close to a gargoyle. He hated admitting it, Macbeth was able to capture Bronx Lex and himself.

Broadway glided downward by Brooklyn."I agree Macbeth was stronger than most people. I still don't understand why he let us go, what was he after anyway?" Broadway was never understood why Macbeth even attacked them. Yet as long as he didn't attack them again that's all that mattered.

Nyxie listened to the rookery bothers amongst themselves. Her attention was down toward the roof tops. Feeling pretty confident she glided down toward a roof top. Hopefully she could stick the landing this time. Taking a deep breath when she glided closer to the roof top, she stretched her wings while curving them slightly."I think I got it this time"she said to herself while placing her legs on the roof top, and took a few steps to gain balance with her wings stretched out. It was three seconds till she realized that she landed with out tripping or falling. "Hey guys I landed by myself!"she said while smiling with excitement.

Elisa was around the dingier area downtown looking for information. There had been a lot of reports smuggling of non projectile weapons. No doubt the guns that were stolen from Xanatos. She could not think of anyone else but Tony Dracons men was working for him while he was in prison. Still she had to find the guns and get them off the street before anyone got hurt.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
╚══════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:22 pm
Silwanin stood where Xanatos had placed her still under the spell the Shaman had put on her after her whole clan was killed. She remained there her prominate stripes not showing up under her stone skin. She had no idea where she was or if there were other garoyles here where she could get santuary and protection of a clan. Silwanin wished that the leaders of her clan moved their kind deeper into the rainforest away from the humans.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Kaeilia
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:14 am
User Image
ϒ α к σ и ӭ

I feel so lost
I feel so lost
I feel so lost

Yakoné continued to follow Fox, but barely listened to what she was saying. This was a strange place, it looked old. Very old. What was it doing here in the middle, well above, a huge city? It didn't make much sense. She, however, just played the good little girl, for now. When she could, she would run, but she wanted to make sure that she wouldn't be shot, first. Who knew if this Fox woman was armed or not?

In the meantime, Xanatos waited until he was sure that this new gargoyle and Fox were out of earshot and would not, in fact, be coming back. He then left his wine glass and walked over to the wall. He opened up a secret door and made his way through it, before closing it behind him. He made his way down a set of spiral stone steps, and once he reached the bottom, flicked on the lights of the hallway, which shone overhead. This was a secret compartment that he had deep in the confined of the castle. He made sure that none besides him and Owen knew of this place.

At the end of the hall, Owen was waiting, and seemed to be taking notes. Here stood one of his more recent acquisitions, a new gargoyle he'd discovered. He had no doubt that it was, in fact, a gargoyle, but until they unlocked the spell on her, she was virtually useless. Magic is dangerous and when you don't know what spell was set, it's a little difficult to undo it, but Owen seemed to be making way.

Lexington opened his mouth to reply about the troublesome human, Macbeth, when he heard Nyxie cry out in joy. He turned around and smiled, before swooping down and landing near her. "Awesome, Nyxie! Now we'll just have to get you landing even better so you can come and watch the movies with us!" he said enthusiastically, referring to the rafters that the three amigos often perched on to watch movies. Broadway was definitely the biggest movie buff, but the idea of watching a movie with Nyxie was really nice... even if Brooklyn had already staked a claim on her.

Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:50 pm
She was in a pose like she was crouching with her wings folding. Silwanin had been crying when she was put into this stone sleep from the loss of her clan. Her face was hidden among the beaded and braided strands of hair encased in stone but showed her sorrow.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

HalfBreed-Kitomi
Vice Captain

7,000 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:31 pm
╔══════════╗
═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═

Owen was taking notes upon the stoned gargoyle. He was studying the gargoyle as well as researching the spell casted upon her. It was obvious that it was done by a human sorcerer. While writing his new notes, Xanatos walked into the room. “Evening Mr. Xanatos, I’ve come across some interesting facts. It would seem to break the spell another gargoyle would have to chant the words.‘I call upon thee, creature of the night, come with me into the moons fair light.’It would be easy enough to have either Demona or the young gargoyle to speak the incantation.”

Brooklyn heard Nyxie shouting up at them, she finally landed by herself. It was a good victory for her. Brooklyn drifted down to greet her; however Lexington beat him to it. He landed next to Lexington and Nyxie.“Great landing Nyxie, you’re getting better each night.”he said gleefully, as much as he hates to admit it, she was getting better. Soon enough she would no longer need his help. He could help but felt distressed, he wanted nothing to make her happy, yet the though of her no longer needing his help seemed as if she was drifting farther away from him.

Broadway was the third to congratulate Nyxie, yet he was a bit more spontaneous and lifted her up and swung her around once before placing her back down.
“That’s awesome, soon enough you’ll be a pro, and like Lex said you’ll be able to join us with movies.”Broadway could feel Brooklyn glaring at him, no doubt he was jealous. Brooklyn took his approach more smoothly and tried to avoid clinging to her to much, from experience of failing to woo Maggie. Broadway didn't distress about Brooklyn, he was only being friendly, he wasn't intentionally trying to make him jealous. He just figured that Lexington and himself deserved a chance to get to know Nyxie just as much as Brooklyn.

Nyxie smiled.“Thank you Lex, It would be nice to see a movie. Since turning back into a gargoyle I haven’t seen any of the new releases.”Being turned back into a gargoyle made her happy, she was even grateful. However there were many things that she missed that she did when she was human, some including seeing her human friends. Yet Brooklyn and the others did well to make her feel welcomed as a true friend. Her train of thought was broken while being lifted in the air. A smile turned into a small laughter."Thank you, to all three of you. You've been so kind to me, I'm truly grateful to have met you all."In all honesty, it was the truth, she never felt more at home.

═━┈┈┈┈┈┈━═
╚══════════╝

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:52 pm
Demona swooped down on a ledge of a building and plotted her revenge against the humans and Goliath. She hissed as she looked over the edge seeing the humans walking down below on the sidewalks. Her eyes glowed red and she let out a growl picking up her gun. Demona took off from the edge and headed out to her hiding place to plan a way to destroy the humans with Goliath and his clan.  

OtherworldlyAlchemy

Married Lover

Kaeilia
Captain

7,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:33 am
User Image
ϒ α к σ и ӭ

I feel so lost
I feel so lost
I feel so lost

Xanatos nodded and smiled... well, it was more of a smirk really. It was a strange thing for Xanatos to smile in a way that didn't appear that he was up to something. "This new gargoyle dropping in our laps was a most fortunate thing. We'll just have to find a way to make sure the others don't get to her." he said, contemplating the matter to himself. Owen, or Puck, most likely knew all of this already. Heck, he could probably read the future, with all of his powers, but Xanatos never really delved into that. Life was more excited when you didn't know what was going to happen. "I'll have to see what I can do, or what Fox can do with this new young one. Maybe the two gargoyles will mentor each other, one with age, and the other with more knowledge of this time. I assume that this, Yakoné is from our time." Xanatos continued. It seemed as though he was half talking to Owen, and half to himself. He didn't know what use these gargoyles would be, yet, but he knew that they would, in fact, prove useful.

Meanwhile, up in one of the great halls of the castle, Fox was explaining a few of the details about Xanatos and his corporation. Nothing top secret or anything, but the basics. Fox knew that Xanatos would most likely want this gargoyle to feel trusted and completely welcome and safe, so that she'd be more willing to do his bidding. Then again, why should he have all the fun? This gargoyle could prove useful in Fox's plans as well. Only time would tell.

Lexington grimaced as he watched Broadway life Nyxie up, in his excitement and his eyes flickered back towards Brooklyn... who appeared to be trying to decide whether or not to seethe in anger, or be in shock. It was definitely a bit of both. Lex held back a laugh. It really was amusing to see his rookery brother this way.

Goliath glided through the air, observing his city. This was his home and he had to protect it from so many things. There were no more vikings or sorcerers, persay, but the dangers of this age were much more deadly. Xanatos, Macbeth, Demona and of course, the regular thugs. He also kept his eyes out, watching for Elisa's car. He worried about her often, knowing that she would not be as involved as she was, and would be much safer, had she never met the gargoyles. Had he never saved her... but what would life be without Elisa? They owed her much.

Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?
Will I ever trust again?

Present

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items