Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) This Place is Death--Karloff and Hania Shen (FIN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:54 pm
User Image
Karloff had made it there finally, to his mother's grave. He could feel the hot burning behind his eyes, the threat of tears and agony to rain down. Memories were so close here, so near the surface. This was where he had come so long ago, to bury his mother.

He had been merely a foal. He had drug her body there alone and gave her the burial his father hadn't stayed around to give her. Karloff could still remember the weakness, the sickness in his stomach when he saw her.

Back then, he had been repulsed by blood and flesh. Was this new future for him, some sick way of twisting that night? No more repulsion of blood, was it a twisted way to perceive the drinking of it but not the shedding of it?

He couldn't understand it. It was too much to wrap his mind around. How could he understand all these things when he had been left alone and young. What was he suppose to know? What was true and what wasn't?

He stood there looking at her grave, small tears running down his face. He had sacrificed everything he cared about to not hurt anyone anymore, but that was over. He would find a way past that. He would find forgiveness, and he would find answers.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:13 pm
User Image

The white Cerynei stallion walked slowly, very slowly, through the grass pondering life and where everything stood at this exact moment. He had feelings for someone and he knew that it probably would last. He just didn't know how long or if he was the right one. Another issue he had and didn't like was that his sister didn't seem to approve of his 'sexuality.' This bothered him greatly, but he couldn't expect everyone to be okay with it because he didn't like what she was doing either. It was just annoying that he couldn't convince her to be smarter and try to find long lasting love even though it wasn't something that came to him naturally either.

But for now Hania was walking towards a graveyard making his usual rounds of visiting the spirits. He did this all the time and it helped him calm down. It really did. Sighing lightly, he walked further in before seeing a masked stallion weeping at a gravestone. This made him a little uneasy. He could feel the emotion in the air and it made his through dry. "Hello." He called out to him feeling the remorse and sadness all over the place before walking closer to him. "I'm not disturbing you right?" He asked with his white eyes beaming out through his mask.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:52 pm
The crimson eyes flickered to the face of the approacher. Breath caught in Karloff's throat, he wasn't used to surprises and he did not like them. Not one bit. But now was not the time to think of displeasure, he felt oddly uneasy around this ceyreni. What was it about him that bothered him, made the fur on the back of his neck stand on in?

Was it the bone mask he wore? The cool, white, emotionless eyes? Was it the fact, that this stranger had found him like this? So open...so off-guard....

His voice was low and hoarse, "No. I came to mourn. Is that what brings you here?" He kept his eyes on the other, a little unsure of what to think of him. He was...different.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:55 am
Hania looked at the male very closely seeing that in fact he really was mourning the death of something or someone. He didn't know if he should back off and let him have his peace or stay. "No. I don't mourn the loss of the dead. Instead I find comfort in it." He said to him tilting his head slightly before looking away from him a bit as he stepped a little closer, but not too much. "They speak to me and I speak to them right back. I can see and sometimes feel them depending on the strength of the spirit." He nodded to the other tilting his head a little bit wondering if he found him weird or something. "I wonder though.." He said as he walked as close as he could to him looking at his mask very closely.

"Why are you masked?" He asked tilting his head and staring at him with glowing white eyes.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:42 pm
The white eyes looked at him, and chilled his soul. This stallion...he could speak to the dead. Could he hear his mother's voice? It had been so long since he had heard, it was so faint of a memory now...What if it passed away and faded from him? All memory would be lost...Lost forever. He couldn't stand that.

"The mask. I was...scarred. I wear the mask, because it reminds me of the life I could not choose." He watched the male closely, those white, blank eyes staring at him. "You can...speak to them? What's it like? Can...it ease the pain?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:46 pm
The white stallion looked to the other stallion sighing deeply from his words. He knew there was a reason behind the wearing of his mask. Finding this out made him a little sad. “I see. Well you shouldn’t hide yourself. Even if you don’t like how you look hiding who you are is the worst thing you could possibly do.” He told him before tilting his head and blinking his glowing white eyes slowly. “Yes I can. It’s very nice and they really appreciate having someone that isn’t afraid to talk with them. I can see them sometimes as well. Some I can even put to rest since all they want to do is have somewhere there that they can tell their story to.” He nodded and tilted his head some more. “Which pain? For me or for them? Usually for them it does. Why do you ask?” He looked at him wondering what the stallion was getting at.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:04 am
Breathing deeply, he closed his eyes before he spoke. Opening them, he continued, "The mask doesn't bring me pain anymore. It shows that I made the right choice, that I could not live without my soul." A hint of a smile twitched at the corners of his mouth. "I...my mother. She died. I buried her here. Before she died, I never got to say..to say goodbye. It pains me, as I know it must pain her. She never got to see if her sacrifice succeeded or what I've grown to be."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:56 am
Hania Shen tilted his head as he listened to the other stallion really not sure what to do at the moment. He didn't want to freak the other out by saying he could speak with his mother's spirit if he wanted to. "She knows what her sacrifice has done. She knows you have grown. She is looking at you right now with a smile. She seems very happy." He said to Karloff and nudged him a little bit. "I can see and speak with spirits so don't think I'm trying to pull your leg and lie to you. I can help you if you want, but it won't be easy and will probably emotionally exhaust you." He told the stallion truthfully as he eyed the grave a little bit more. "You can talk about her if you want...she is here to listen after all so speak from your heart." He told the other as he flicked his long mane over his shoulder.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:12 pm
"You can?" Karloff could feel a strong throb in his heart. She could hear him still, she was smiling. She was happy with him. It meant something, it meant everything. He felt the nudge, and it brought him back from his thoughts. "I want to talk to her. To hear her once again.

He closed his eyes, trying to think of what to say to her. Momma, I understand. I love you. I was terrified. I was alone, and father...he left. I thought he'd be there for me, that you'd both be there for me. I wish it had been him instead of you. Why couldn't it be him?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:24 am
"Yes I can."

His voice fading into the night like a shadow as he stepped a little closer to the other male wondering if he thought of him s weird or helpful. He watched him closely not sure if there was a way he could get Karloff to even hear his mother speak. He didn't think it was something he could do. He really didn't at all.

"I don't know if I can do that. She can hear you, but you can't hear her...Sadly that is how it works unless you have...my condition."

He said lightly before nudging him lightly again not sure if it was wise for him to do since he didn't want to interrupt his thoughts.

'If you speak she will hear you."

He told him confidently.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:15 pm
He nodded at the other stallion, trying to hold in the emotions that were threatening to spill. He had held this in for so long. "I've...come so far Momma...I've got find peace with you. With what happened. To move on, I can't love her like this...And I need her. Forgive me that I could not save you."

He nodded to the other stallion, feeling the burning pain in his eyes. "Has..she...spoke?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:43 am
Hania Shen listened to the other knowing the mother was listening right along with him. He felt the anguish and sadness in the other's voice. It was something he was use to though so his present emotion didn't change. Nothing really change expression wise on his face. He tilted his head and dropped his head a little bit.

"She said she understands how you feel. She forgives you and says it isn't your fault that you couldn't save you. She wants you to be happy and to stop stressing out over her. She is fine and will be looking over you all the time. All she asked if that you don't forget her."

He gave a nod to the other before turning away silently and gracefully. He felt like his work was done and that the mother was as peace as well as the son.

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:31 pm
Karloff nodded his head as a silent thank you, but remained there. This was the first time, in a long time, that he felt at peace with what had happened. It was a turning point for him. He was forgiven.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games