Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:45 pm
Or!
I've Got my.... Love(?!?) to Keep me Warm!

User Image

One. Two. Three.. There had to be thousands of them She thought as she let out a small sigh. Soon Beauty wouldn't be able to go much anywhere if the snow came like it had when she lived with the humans. That had been a nightmare in itself... though those weren't uncommon for her. Nightmares were something that accompanied most of her dreams.

But those nightmares were irrelevant compared to the one she might face as the snow fell. She would be basically helpless come the snow. Food was hard sometimes for a sound soq to find, but for a lame one like her? Nearly Impossible. Eve would never help her, the little ingrate.... but maybe... Corrigan...? A warm feeling welled up in her chest as she thought of his name and she quickly tried to beat it down. That feeling was something she didn't want to come again. That was something that she felt once before, and it brought another right along with it. Fear....

She slowed and looked down to the water. She had known that she had been slowly falling for him with all their meetings. Seeing him change a bit at her coaching and finally trusting her overtime had slowly broken some of the walls around her heart, but it was something that had to be covered. She had lost her past love...and... although it might break her heart, but it was better than having the past having a chance to repeat itself.

(totally changing that title asap)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:03 am

Corrigan had officially decided. He hated snow. He vaguely remembered a winter as a child, but nothing like this. At first it had been exciting, the small flakes, but soon enough it was cold and miserable. And where did you go if you were miserable? Well, in his case, you went to find Beauty. Corrigan knew he was in love with her. He might not have been good with emotions...but he knew this. He knew that every time he saw her, a pang of unexplained glee rose through him, that every time she smiled in that encouraging way, he would smile back...even if he felt rubbish.

He probably wasn't going to do anything about it though. No. Corrigan knew he was in love with Beauty. But he was completely oblivious to any feelings she held for him. He was still pretty sure, in some moments of paranoia, ,that she hated his guts. This was partly what prompted his movements today. That and he knew she would struggle in the cold.

A small smile flickered on his face as he remembered the place he had created. In the forest, tucked underneath a giant willow tree which was covered in snow, so it created a warm patch underneath, were four soft piles of hay. One for him, one for Beauty, a smaller one for Eve, and then a bigger one for eating.

The excitement of showing Beauty this kicked him off into a trot as he approached, a soft whinny signalling his approach.

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 pm
Beauty thoughts took a pause at the semi-distant whinny she heard. Quickly, lifted her dark head and squinted past the falling flakes. She would know it from anywhere, even if she only half heard it beside the soft thuds of his hoof beats.

Thank the spirits she could hear, at the very least. She pawed at the ground, slightly annoyed. She wanted to go and meet him half way, not wait around like the lame mare she was. When a pain finally shot up her leg, she stopped with a huff, looking back towards where she heard Corrigan's whinny. Her eyes couldn't even make out a shape yet, but the thought that he had come to visit brought a small swell of warmth to build in her chest.

She momentarily scolded herself that she shouldn't be feeling that, that it wasn't good of her... but she couldn't bring herself to tromp it down this time.

As soon as his dark fur was visible through the snow, she let out a small whinny of her own. "Corrigan!"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:17 am
As her voice called out, he couldn't help smiling, increasing to what certainly WAS NOT a gallop, no matter how much it resembled one. Absolutely definitely not. So when he finally got to her and skidded to a stop, the skid was completely intentional. Completely. He coughed awkwardly all the same, smiling nervously.

"M-Morning Beauty." Then, remembering something, he twisted round to his tail, picking out a flower that was a slightly different shade then the other blue ones.

"I found a flower the same colour as your scarf. I thought you might like it but if you don't that's okay too." His words were slightly mumbled and he was speaking too fast, shifting slightly, obviously nervous.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

mewmew kittykat94

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:32 am
TanuKyle

An ear flickered at his increased gait, and she herself tried to get closer... even if it hurt a bit, even if she had wanted to meet him half way, she met him with a wide smile as he skidded. She felt that rush of warmth in her heart grow a bit warmer. It felt too wonderful in this cold to even try and think of stopping it.

"Good morning, Corrigan, its so nice to see you," and it really was. It made her day so much more brighter just to have him close... but she didn't have to say that. It just as easily showed on her face.

She blinked for a few moments, staring at the flower before smiling even wider than she had. "Oh, Corrigan, its beautiful!" Leaning in close, their noses brushed lightly as she took the flower, placing it in her own tail. "I don't like it, I love it." It was just.. so pretty...where he had found it in weather like this, she'd never know. Turning back to him, she gave him a small nuzzle, glancing down as a small frown came. "Thank you so much for this... I just wish I had something I could give to you..."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games