Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval
[ENROLLED] Delphyne || The Undead Python (ACCEPTED)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:38 pm
AMITYVILLE ACADEMY ENROLLMENT FORM

Name: Delphyne
Nicknames: N/A

Faction/Race Undead/Python

Personality: Whether from a massive intake of drugs or if Delphyne was just born that way, she is irreversibly scatter-brained. She honestly cannot, at times, pass along what she's trying to say. Words that make perfect sense to HER apparently don't make sense to anybody else, or even exist in any spoken language. Delphyne will start talking, and get carried away a bit in her words, so that she jumbles them together, or sometimes leave out words entirely when they're necessary to passing on the meaning of what she's trying to get across. It is only a mystery how bad her communicating skills were before she enrolled in school and was actively participating in her Circle (the drugs there are pretty rad, not going to lie).

Just like she has difficulty focusing her mind on one particular thing, she has equal difficulty in maintaining her moods. She is quick to anger, highly temperamental and impatient as all hell. One of the easiest ways to ruffle her feathers is to express that you can't quite understand what the <********> she is saying sometimes. Delphyne doesn't understand that NO one understands her, and would rather think that someone is just screwing with her over that she's actually doing something wrong. While she is more liable to show her emotions (she just doesn't have the self control to keep them in), rarely does she show when she's sad. It's easier for her to pretend to be angry and pissed off, and she finds it a preferable mood to moping about.

By some gracious miracle, she tends to make friends rather easily, though holding onto them is a different question entirely. She is hardly off-putting, and until she somehow manages to get pissed off, Delphyne is friendly. She would like to read your fortune! Oh. Just a second, she needs some dru -- atmospheric smoke first.

Delphyne finds personal enjoyment in tarot readings, and when she isn't high, they appear to be pretty accurate. However when she is high (which is most of the time when she decides to try and see into the future), her readings are often fantastical and hilarious. It is likely more worth it to get your fortune read when Delphyne is high - she will inform you that in the near future you are going to get married to a naked mole rat, and have thousands of pups with your spouse. She has a small sense of humor, enough that she likes to pretend she's predicting the future, or just randomly inform a classmate that something amazing is bound to happen soon to them. It is their own fault if they believe her.

Anyone with half a brain wouldn't.

Why are they enrolled in Amityville Academy? Delphyne is enrolling in Amityville Academy to further refine her oracle abilities. She is a member of an oracle circle of undead Pythons that rely heavily on the group to be able to see into the future. Chosen at a young age for her potential, Delphyne apparently has been slacking in her abilities these past few months.

FEAR: Delphyne can breathe poison, causing hallucinations to those that inhale the fumes. But, she is also not immune to her poison, and can suffer from the same hallucinations.

Natural Ability: Small tendrils of smoke rise from her lips as she speaks, and those who inhale the fumes experience a mellowing, calming feeling. This, however, only happens when she is mad, and is a natural way to counteract her fiery mood to calm her down.

Physical Description:
Eye Colour: Blue
Hair Colour/Style: Black hair that fades to blue tips.
Skin Colour: Pale White
Clothing Style/Colours: Just some inspiration images!
Dark bllue or black in color.
Extra: White draconic tail, perhaps with some black to blue spine fluff. And some badass wings.
References: 1 (apparently with two sets of horns because that's what cool kids do)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:34 am
And fixed/changed a few small things. I BELIEVE I AM SATISFIED NOW.  

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:33 pm
I predict hilarity if she tends to share the same hallucinations as her victims!

I like her quite a bit! I do wonder where the horns come from if she's undead, and a python, since I think the demons usually are the students with the horns. Is it a family trait? What's her family like? Do they play a big part in her life?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:09 pm
I got nothing really to add to this Krys. I think it looks good smile

Everyone needs a lil' atmospheric smoke in their lives. rofl

The only thing that I would remotely be intrigued to see expanded on is the circle of python oracles. Is it something she was 'born' (well, died I suppose) into, or do they choose pythons they see with potential? Not terribly important, I'm just curious/nosy.

Yinesa

Relentless Fashionista

21,950 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bonfire Starter 500

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 10:37 pm
You find yourself strangely pulled offsite...  
{ Halloween Subspace } --- Quests and character approval

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games