Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:48 pm
User Image
It was one of those days again, the kind where she found herself standing beneath a tree lost deep in thought. It had been months, and there were no leads to look for her sister. How many moons had she searched for? How long had it been since she'd found a lead?

Her fear had turned to anger then fear again, then anger. A never ending vicious cycle. How was it fair for her to not have an inkling if she was alive or dead? Not knowing was worse than knowing...  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The frustration was overwhelming, why couldn't he find his old home? After his mother left him in the middle of the forest as a foal he had felt a desire to return home to be with father. Unfortunately, he had ended up getting himself more lost than ever when he had attempted to return home and as a result ended up in the flat plains which he grew to despise. Every one of his attempts to return home ended in failure. He hadn't even seen the top of the big green tree he so vividly remembered from his flight lessons with his mother. When his mother left him he grew resentful towards her and all he wanted to do was return home to his father, who could have already died or moved by now.

He lost his cool and rammed his antlers into the side of a tree. It was happening more and more frequently that his frustration got the better of him and he lost his usual sense of serenity. He butted the tree again. Shaking his head he tried to regain his calmness.

vballlvr5

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:33 pm
"Hey!" Acacia shook the leaves that had fallen on her off. "What was that for?" He seemed angry, maybe he hadn't seen her? He had certainly suprised her though. Shaking more leaves off her, she asked, "Is everything okay?"

It very obviously wasn't, but it was something to say. She was a bit moody, her mind being disrupted from thoughts of her sister. She had been thinking of her more and more lately....Of the fire that took her family. She had been lonely of late, and the need--the hope that her sister was still alive burned brightly in her.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:13 pm
Aaron shook his head again as a shape came in and out of focus. "Oh hello there," he glanced at her shaking leaves off of her backs. He looked up and then back at her, "Sorry did I do that? I didn't see you there."

He tried to pick one spot on her back to focus on so that she might become clearer. Once his vision was focused he noticed her tail was like his, she was a cerynei too, the first one he had seen in a long time.

vballlvr5

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:03 pm
She watched him a bit perturbed, she was in a bad mood...she was hardly ever in a bad mood. "What are you looking at like that?"

She was getting huffy, and she really didn't mean to. "I'm sorry. I'm just...too much on my mind today. It's fine really." But she was still rather bristly about the going's ons.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:58 pm
"Oh, sorry I didn't mean to stare but I just noticed that you were a cerynei. I don't see many, ever. My dad was a cerynei but I haven't seen him for awhile now..." Aaron pawed the ground, not exactly wanting to dicuss his past he quickly changed the subject.

"Ha! If I had a feather for everytime someone said that, and wasn't being truthful, I'd have more feathers than an ageni." Aaron grinned, this mare was grumpy but it was making him cheery, he liked being able to joke around and possibly brighten someone else's day. "So tell me what's wrong? I can tell something is bothering you. I find that it helps to share, so tell tell me miss, I'm Aaron by the way, what is wrong?" wow a new record I managed to say "whats wrong" and "tell me" multiple times in one breath...

vballlvr5

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 11:34 am
Acacia shook more leaves off, "Ha...That's true." She was in a bit of a better mood now. "I am really sorry for being grumpy, believe me now?" She flashed a small smile as she looked past him for a moment.

"I was thinking about my sister, she's been missing a long time. But, obviously, something is bothering you. Why'd you ram your head into a tree?" She tilted her head to listen to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:36 pm
Aaron smiled back "Haha fine I believe you."

Aaron's smile faltered for a momnet "Oh I'm so sorry about youre sister," but then it was back "Ha well yes I had family on the brain too. As you probably can tell Im part wind part cerynei. And well the core of the issue is that my mother was a wind and she took me flying into the forest but, she left and I obviously never found my way back. It can be frustrating at times to never know if Ill see either of them again...So youre sister. If you dont mind me asking how did you lose her?"

vballlvr5

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:18 pm
Acacia grimaced for a moment, today it was hard to be cheerful. "It was...a fire. My other family, they all died. But she wasn't there, I think she got out. But I can't know, she didn't' even have a name yet."

She paused for a moment, "You've still been unable to find your way back? Any clues?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:39 am
"I'm sorry about you're family, but I'm sure she made it out. It seems to me that most foals are sensitive to danger, well danger like fires. With other soquili foals seem to be a litle more...curious, at least I always was." Aaron said as his eyes twinkled.

Aaron sighed, but his charming smile didn't fade this time. "I've found a few clues, some whispered rumors, and a sighting or two but they have all led to dead ends. I suppose it hasn't been totally a fruitless effort, or maybe it has, but remember the glass is half full," Aaron winked cheerfully. It was surprisingly easy to talk to this mare about his past without getting the lump in his throat that Aaron would never admit sometimes appeared.

vballlvr5

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:51 pm
Acacia felt the hot burning feeling at the corner of her eyes, but she wouldn't cry. She had to keep being strong about it, "Maybe...but it's been so long. So very long now, and all the others they didn't make it."

She smiled at him a bit sadly, "But you're father, he's out there somewhere. I could help you find him, maybe I'll find something about my sister too?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:04 pm
aaron sensed that the mare was becoming more saddned. "You cant give up hope." He said "only when you give up hope do things really start to fall apart."

"yes, my father is out there somewhere, I can feel it. Yes, I would love some company and I'd like to try and help someone else find information instead of the other way around. Where should we start?"

vballlvr5

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:23 pm
"What direction do you think your family lived in?" She shut her eyes, fighting back the burning sensation that threatened to overcome her. "Even if I never find her, helping you...that'll help me."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 pm
"As I recall they are east of here. We lived in a large clearing at the edge of the forest right before it picked up again."

Aaron felt bad about bringing all of these hard memories back to the mare. "Don't worry I'm sure we'll here at least some news of her. Don't fret."

vballlvr5

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:40 pm
"I haven't heard from her in so long...It makes me give up hope," she sighed darkly. "But we'll find your home. We at least have a starting point!" She smiled, trying to make the best of it.  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff