[PUBLIC] Cherie's Plot Thread - Open! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:54 am

I figured that it was about time I put together something or other to let people know what sort of roleplays I was interested in, and to give a forum for other folks to share their ideas with me. It's been a long time since I've really roleplayed my Soquili, and a lot of them need some dusting off to get back into form.

If you'd like to plot with a Soquili that I have not listed here, my Soquili album can be found here. If you are curious about some of the roleplays that my Soquili have been in, there is a list of them here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 am
The Good

A
shriel

User Image

Ashriel has a rather complicated relationship with his family. ... Well, no, not quite complicated, precisely. His relationship with his immediate family, in general, is fairly straightforward. He loves his parents, and his siblings... with the exception of Reaper. He has a rocky time with Reaper, as he views his brother as having let the family down, and turned to evil. Evil in general is a real sticking point with Ash, who believes that it should be wiped off of the face of the earth, or driven off. He is begrudgingly attempting to establish a connection with his "lost" sibling, nieces, and nephews, but it is spotty at best. It could be that his drive to destroy that evil merely hides a darker side to his personality... as he literally is the black sheep in his family. Or rather, the black Angeni.

He is stubborn to a fault, finding it very difficult to change his mind or his ways. When faced with something new and unprecedented, Ashriel can occasionally became flustered, and retreat behind those long bangs of his. ... He does tend to hide his eyes, for one reason or another. Perhaps it is out of shyness. Perhaps he thinks it gives him a more tough look. Whatever the reason, that forelock acts as both a shield for the angeni and a mask. Any shyness he displays, however, should not be taken for weakness. 'Weak' is not in his vocabulary. He is a little gruff, a little rough around the edges, and it would take a certain amount of effort from the right Soquili to soften him into something gentler.

What I'm looking for:

Family RP is always a plus, and I know he has quite a lot of family out there! I'm honestly just looking for interesting ideas, because he is new to me, and I'd love to toss around a plot or two.

Roleplays:

To Serve in Heaven x Ashriel & Shyam x Tagged

A
narchy

User Image

Anarchy, once a carefree and spirited mare, is still very spirited but has developed more roots that she would ever have imagined. She has six children with the unicorn stallion Antichrist that she is very proud of, though she is slightly perturbed by the fact that her daughter seems not to like Antichrist or her brothers at all. She's very fond of the stallion himself, though she is somewhat surprised that he has chosen to spend as much time with her as he has. Surprised, but delighted.

What I'm looking for:

I would like to see Anarchy interact with her brother Chaos somewhat, and his family. Family RP in general is a big plus for me, as I quite enjoy it. Otherwise, if you've got a suggestion for a plot, feel free to drop on by and share it.

Also, I would love for her to make new friends, and meet new Soquili, as well. That is always a plus.

Roleplays:

Title x Soquili x Status

A
rya

User Image

Arya is a gently bred mare from a proud, peaceful family. Her mother was Arabian by blood, and her father was an English Thoroughbred. How they met, no one can say. From that union came Arya, her brother (not roleplayed) and her sister (also not roleplayed in the Soquili Lands). It is entirely possible that there were more young ones after she left her family, but if so she has not met them yet. Whatever extended family she has remains a mystery. Growing up, she had a happy family life, and would have continued on as usual, but for the growing desire in her to wander farther afield and make what life she could for herself in the plains far beyond her own family's grazing grounds. She is dignified, gracious, and friendly in a distant sort of way. She would like to return home now, but has no notion of how to do so, as she has a rather poor sense of direction, and got lost several times along the way to the Kawani lands to begin with.

What I'm looking for:

I would love to see Arya develop friendships, and find some adventure for herself and whatever others may decide to tag along. I am amendable to romantic plots, but I require a reasonable amount of roleplay with those, totalling to at least one thread, and I'd really like to find a stallion whose personality would compliment hers. She's one of my favorite non-violent Soquili, and it'd be fun to see some more action for her. Otherwise, I am open to suggestions.

Roleplays:

Title x Soquili x Status

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:02 am
The Bad

Maeryn

User Image

Once upon a time, Maeryn, a mare with a heart full of fear, rage, and hate fell in love. Before that time, she believed that her kind could not feel the emotion, and that it was a shameful display of weakness when they did. But the stallion had stood by her time in and time out, and eventually her hard heart softened toward him, and she surrendered to those tender feelings. In that moment, she discovered that, rather than weakening her, the love she felt for him only made both of them stronger. They had a beautiful family together, and raised them to be proud members of their breed.

And then one day, her world fell apart. On one fateful day, her beloved Rot lay dying, mortally wounded in his defense of Maeryn and their herd. The Skinwalker Wyrm had left him to die, and sadly each of his family members gathered around. Maeryn shared one final moment with the stallion that had changed her life forever, and, grieving, was forced to watch him die before her very eyes. She has been a little lost since that day, a shadow of the valiant, and vital mare that she once was, dwindling slowly with old age.

Now in her twilight years, the Kalona mare looks to her children and grandchildren as her reason to live. She has a purpose and a cause, but she is old and weary. Her son Nemesis is her pride and joy, a stallion proud and strong, like his father before him. She leans on him more than she thinks she should, but there is so little heart left in her these days. On his death bed, Rot made Nemesis the Protector of the Black Skull Herd, and he has looked after his kin ever since, a fact which his doting mother could not be more proud of. Recently, she has began hunting again, believing that there may still be life in her old bones, and a reason to continue living. It is a frail hope, but one that she clings to with every fiber in her being.

What I'm looking for:

Family, family, family. Particularly roleplay with Nemesis. I am also looking for challenges for this old lady, as well as young Kalona to nurture. She has a lot of wisdom to pass on to the younger generations, if any care to heed her.

Roleplays:

A Mare's Old Tricks x Maeryn & Haxan x Tagged
When Love Lies Slain x Maeryn & Shizukii x Tagged
I Will Never Be The Same x Maeryn & Keiran x Fin

W
endigo

User Image

Wendigo is... slightly sarcastic. He's largely intolerant, and aloof, with very little in the way of social grace. Of course, considering his parentage, that should hardly be surprising. Then, too, he's always had the benefit of a companion since childhood, with the ghostly apparition he likes to call 'wisp' in tow wherever he goes. He is inclined to petty cruelty, but can occasionally rise above his baser nature when the situation calls for it. Frankly, Wendigo doesn't really know what to do with a mare, so he might be a little confused if any mare showed interest in him. Not... disinterested, but a little thrown. Still, he's attractive, and aware of it, whether or not he chooses to pursue romance or not.

What I'm looking for:

Anything goes. Well, okay, I'd like to avoid death roleplays, but I don't think those are allowed anymore anyway. I'm still working out his personality, so be prepared to be a test subject.

Roleplays:

Royal Temper x Wendigo & Etain x Tagged

B
rimstone

User Image

Since his first steps onto the Soquili Lands, Brimstone has been nothing but trouble. He's a sharp witted stallion with a tendency to punish those around him, particularly when he is with his twin, Hellfire. (Get it? punish? Yeah, I know, I'm terrible.) He delights in messing around with his brother, tossing insults back and forth. One of only a few Nightmares, he is very proud of his breed, and hopes to see a time when there will be more of his kin around. He's become rather attached by a young half-nightmare by the name of Kindle, and has had a couple of children with her.

What I'm looking for:

I'd love to see some more twin action with Hellfire, since the two of them together crack me up very, very much. I'd also like to have him meet his future nieces and nephews, and possibly Hellfire's lady-o-love, Styx. I'd also love roleplay with Kindle, or any of their children. Anything goes, really.

Roleplays:

Title x Soquili x Status

Ash

User Image

Ash is hot in every possible way. Rarely will you ever encounter a more confident stallion, or one more convinced of his own self worth. He is possessed of an overweening pride, one that could do with some parring down, but to be fair, he is smoldering. It's very difficult to keep him down, as he tends to view other Soquili's opinion as being less important than his own. He is a nightmare, through and through, and quite proud of his heritage. Let anyone mock him, and they'll get to see first hand just how hot a nightmare's fire burns.

What I'm looking for:

Whatever you're looking to throw at me, basically! I think he'd be fun to play with, and I hope you agree.

Roleplays:

Title x Soquili x Status

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:03 am
The Very Bad

R
uin

User Image

In his time as a foal, Ruin had a lot of role models. His primary ones were his father and mother, but he also learned a lot from a Kalona mare by the name of Anevay, and came to admire her greatly as a mentor. Through the guidance of those role models, and through his own discoveries, Ruin has become a strong... dare I say crafty? stallion with a mind to improve the Kalona race. He is a fierce stallion, cold and cruel, and absolutely ruthless when the need arises. He believes that as a Kalona, it is his right to hunt those he considers to be lessers.

What I'm looking for:

Possibly romance, though it would take a special sort of mare to keep his interest, but I would definitely be willing to consider a plot of that nature with a pure Kalona mare of the appropriate mindset for him. Otherwise, I would like for Ruin to have interactions of various types, and build more of a network among the Kalona breed for himself. I would also love to include him more fully in roleplay with his family as well.

Roleplays:

Title x Soquili x Status

B
ellatrix

User Image

Bellatrix is, frankly, insane. She's insane, and plain wicked. She's erratic and difficult to follow, with abrupt mood swings that will keep almost anyone guessing. Very little phases Bella. She respects nothing more than power, and evil. As erratic as she is, though, Bellatrix is a follower, finding the powerful dark figure she craves in Voldemort.

What I'm looking for:

Uhhh... well, death eater roleplay would be fun. 8D Beyond that, I'm not really sure. She's not looking for a romance, happily obsessed with her lord and master as she is. If you've got ideas, I'd be happy to explore them.

Roleplays:

Title x Soquili x Status

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:04 am
The Evil

D
esdemona

User Image

Desdemona, to put it lightly, is absolutely stark raving mad. She is obsessed with destroying what she finds to be weak, unfitting for the world as she sees it. In short, she seeks to see a sort of Hell on Earth. That would be her ideal. She likes to toy with the minds of others, to test their mettle and tear them apart if they don't fit her very exacting standards. She has only met one other Skinwalker who she found to be worth anything, and that is the pure Skinwalker Wyrm. Every other such encounter has been a crushing disappointment to the mare.

Once a gentle, soft spoken mare before her cursing, Desdemona is truly a wicked, spiteful creature. She is cruel, crazed, and inclined to use her cutting tongue as much as she is her sharp teeth. Do not mistake madness for a lack of intelligence or cunning. That mistake is liable to get you wounded, maimed, or killed. Her wits are as much a weapon as any other part of her. She is a proponent of disorder, an agent of Chaos if you will. What she can do to lay waste to the peaceful community that comprises the Soquili Lands, she will.

Again, like I said, she was not always that way. Some years ago, when she was a young mare, she had a normal family much like anyone else. She had parents who loved her, and friends as well as siblings. No longer. She was targeted for her sweet and kindly nature, twisted beyond any recognition of the filly she once was. In her changed state, she killed off every one of her family members, and what friends she had left that did not flee at the time of the event.

Sometimes, the spirit of that lost mare haunts her, but she is buoyed by it, believing it to be nothing more than a reminder of what weakness can be, what those foolish, sentimental types can become. She will never revert to her past self, but it is a land mark by which to measure her... ahem... progress, if one can call it that. Beware, stallions, for this is a mare who will harm you if she can, and one who becomes too caught up in fighting to realize that she is wounded. She will fight longer and harder than she should, because the adrenaline distracts her entirely from the pain for a time until it finally fades.

Approach with caution. Be intelligent. And most of all, be evil.

What I'm looking for:

Plot. I'm not interested in a romance for Desdemona, because I don't believe she is capable of feeling the emotions that such would require.

Do you want someone taught a lesson? Do you want to test your mettle? A trial by fire? Do you have something else that you think might be interesting? Please post, and let me know!

... Yes, Des gets her own section.

Roleplays:

Title x Soquili x Status

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:09 am

Reserved.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:40 pm

Reserved.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:41 pm

Open for plotting! <3

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:10 am
Well, I guess I'll be the first to post. x}

Uhm, well I'm just wanting some basic rp for my girl Ferra since she's really yet to be played.
I'm really not sure plot wise, or idea wise, but I like Ashriel's personality. I think Ferra'd find him quite amusing/entertaining.
She's pretty cool and calm.
Just thought I'd offer her. If you're not interested I understand, and that's fine. Was just trying to get some general rp/relationships in for her. She doesn't know anyone really, haha.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:33 am

Absolutely. I'm sure that we'll be able to come up with something? What sort of roleplay setting or whatnot were you looking for, if any?

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:55 pm
*Looks over your 'bad' Soquili* Hmmm....

I'm looking for someone to test my Nightling's limits. xD Currently she doesn't believe that everyone is truly 'evil'. I have her encountering one of Kamiki's pure skinwalkers. But I think she would do well to encounter some other types of evil. If you are interested. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 pm

Ahahahaha, yes, you have come to the right place for evil. We can definitely do this.

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:11 pm
Perhaps Nightling could meet a darker tempered Unicorn? Would prove interesting. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:51 pm
Honestly, I have no idea. I was just looking for rp. She's not yet been really rp'd yet, and I just want her to get some mingling in. Good, bad, I don't care really.  

musicaloner7
Crew

Romantic Man-Lover

Cheri

Interstellar Pirate

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:30 pm

I assume you mean Wendigo? I have several dark tempered unicorns. He is not the most dark of my Soquili, however, so I guess that's up to you?

Ahhh, I see. Well, hmmn, sure, Ashriel can mingle with Ferra, antisocial creature that he is.

Chat and Plot Zone

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff