Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:56 pm
This rp is between Lian (Divena) and Pahana (Ketchkey)

User Image Lian picked her way through the field, rustling her wings slightly until they settled neatly against her back. It was a beautiful day, and and she had been enjoying it for awhile by soaring through the sky. But now her wings were a bit tired, and she thought it best to walk before she wore them out completely. Now if only she could find a stream or river to drink from, and it would be a near perfect day.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:22 pm
User ImagePahana trotted brisquely along, raising her feet high as she moved. She entertained herself with the muffled sounds of her hooves, and imagined all sorts of critters dancing around her feet as she walked. Winged fairies and sprites danced through the grass and leaves, weaving around her legs; their breathless laughter tickling her ears.

One perched on her back, and suddenly, her wings folded from her back, and she beat them in time with her hooves. The wind caressed them, and she felt the need to fly; to throw herself into the air, with her winged friends. She laughed gleefully as she continued to trot, her fairy friend just a leaf that had settled on her back.

Ketchkey

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:30 pm
She heard the tickling laughter of a pleased, small Soquili and her curiosity was perked. Lian raised her head and looked around until she located the Usida, dancing along. Lian, a lover of the dance as well, smiled to herself as she watched for a moment.

"Having fun?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:04 pm
Pahana found herself pulled from her flying dream at the sound of another voice, and turned to see where the voice had come from. A large blue and white mare stood before her, and she had to look up to see her face, for she was rather small even for one of her own kind. She shook herself, letting the leaf fall from her, and smiled at the other.

"Oh yes. I'm sorry, am I intruding?"

Ketchkey

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:11 pm
"Not at all," Lian chuckled. "I think I am the one intruding. I didn't mean to interrupt."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:13 pm
Pahana smiled at the other.

"No, you are not interupting at all." She reached down to scratch her nose along the side of her front leg, then looked back up to the other. "My name is Pahana."

Ketchkey

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:16 pm
"And I am Lian," she smiled. "I'm pleased to meet you. Tell me, Pahana, do you know if there is a stream or river nearby? Or perhaps a pond or lake?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:28 pm
Pahana thought for a moment, then looked appologeticly at the other mare.
"I'm sorry. I wasn't actually paying attention when I got here. I was kinda... thinking of something else." She turned to look behind her, to try and remember her path. But all she could see were her fairy friends, and hear their laughter. "There may be a stream back that way. I don't rightly recall it though."

Ketchkey

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:30 pm
"That's quite alright," Lian smiled, understandingly. "I often lose myself in my own imagination or thoughts. It's easy to get lost that way, though. Were you headed anywhere in particular?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:32 pm
She shook her head.

"Not really. Just wherever my feet take me, which sometimes gets me in odd situations.... kinda like now. Where am I anyway?"

Ketchkey

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:41 pm
"I'm afraid I don't know. I'm new to the area myself. However, I believe if you keep going north, you'll eventually run into someone who does know where they are. That's what I've been doing, anyway."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:54 pm
Pahana smiled.

"That sounds like an interesting plan. Though I also heard it's very cold if you head too far North, and I am not a fan of the cold." She shuddered at the thought of snow and cold rains and freezing streams and ponds. Then she couldn't help but smile. "At least i'm not the only one who doesn't know where they are."

Her mind wondered to summer grasses, with warm breezes and fresh spring rains, and she giggled just at the memory of it.

Ketchkey

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 pm
Lian giggled. "I don't mind the cold too much. My uncle, Pachu'a, loves chilly weather, so I'm rather used to it. Though, I suppose if it starts getting too cold, you could try heading west? And really, being lost is the only way you can find yourself, don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:05 pm
"well, you find strange and odd things when you travel. And you meet interesting Soquili." She smiled at Lian. "Though, apparently my knack of finding people runs towards those bigger then me." She couldn't help herself anymore. "Can you really fly with those?" she pointed with her muzzle towards Lian's wings.  

Ketchkey

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:07 pm
"I'd certainly hope so," she laughs. "They're not just for show. Though, I've met very few with wings like mine."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff