Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
(PRP) Follow Your Heart- (Acacia, Banzai and Boi-tata) FIN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 pm
User Image

User Image
User Image

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Her feet pounded the ground, her mind was racing faster than her heart. At any moment, it felt like either of them would burst. But she pushed herself harder. She was almost there…

Almost there…

She arrived breathless, she gasped trying to steady herself. She felt dizzy. Her voice was frantic, “Ban-Banzai! Please! You’ve got to help me! We have-have to go!”

She felt light-headed unsteady, but she struggled to focus.

CheshireKttty
Banzai softened a little. He was glad to see that the mare would want to see him again. Not that he would have waited for an invite, the stallion had already been planning on meeting with her again, just at a later date.
Banzai was startled by the arrival of Acacia. It wasn't that he was suprised to see her, he was worried by the pace at which she had come to him. "What's wrong?" He asked her, his voice thick with concern. "What happened?"

Something had to have happened, but what could it be? Was something or someone after her? Had she gotten herself into some sort of trouble? He doubted that, but then again she was rather naive, even if she could never hurt a fly, she could unintentionally upset someone. What on earth had this little mare gotten herself into?

Nyx Queen of Darkness

Acacia felt the world unfocusing, her body felt heavy and she was so dizzy. She breathed deeper, trying to focus on Banzai. “I-I found her! It’s been years, I thought she was dead!” The tears were falling in quickly, but it didn’t bother here anymore.

“You have to help me find her!”

CheshireKttty
Banzai was happy to know that at least Acacia hadn't gotten herself into any trouble, but he was still just as confused as he had been. He wasn't sure what she was talking about, and her being upset wasn't helping.

"Whoa" He told her, trying to calm her down. "Just slow down a minute. Who is this she? I need to know what's going on and you're going to have to calm down in order to tell me."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia layed down, she couldn’t be on her feet anymore. Her vision swam dizzily before, but a steadying breathe helped make it clearer. “When I was little, there was…a fire. My siblings, my parents…I saw them. They were dead. I stumbled and walked as much as I could, but then…someone saved me. I don’t know who. Sometimes, I dream about him…But I don’t remember him clearly. But my sister, my little sister…she was just out of her basket. No name yet, but she wasn’t there…I thought she might have made it out alive. I hoped, I prayed…I pleaded. It was all in vain, no idea what had happened to her, all I had was hope. Then I heard word, she’s alive. A mare with a small star on her shoulder, a pattern similar to mine, and eyes the same colour…No one else has ever looked like that. It has to be her!”

She took another deep breathe, “She was last seen entering the swamp.”

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:54 pm
CheshireKttty
Banzai struggled to keep up with Acacia's words. He had heard mention of this fire before, and something about it still haunted him. Hadn't he rescued someone from a fire once? And hadn't he thought that she was familiar? A slow sudden realization dawned on him as he looked at the mare. Had he really saved her before? Of course he wouldn't have stuck around back then. He hadn't known her and had had no idea how to handle the situation, but he had known that he couldn't just leave her to die.

Banzai saw Acacia in a bit of a new light now. Perhaps later he would talk to her about the incident, reveal what had truly happened, but for now, it seemed that there were more pressing matters at hand.

"The swamp?" He asked her. It was a bit of a known fact to stay away from the swamp. There were many dangerous creatures in there and it was easy to become lost. "We can't go in there, there's got to be some other way." He shook his head at the thought.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
“Please,” her voice was choked with tears. “I need you.” Her eyes glistened brightly. He had been the first one she’d thought of for help, the only one…He was all she had right now. “Please, I know it’s dangerous. But it’s my only hope.”

CheshireKttty

Why did she have to look at him like that? With her big eyes and pleading expression? Banzai had never been able to stand any mare crying, and Acacia was the best at getting him to cave into her demands. If she wasn't so innocent and naive, he'd have thought that she did this on purpose.

He sighed a little. "All right." He told her. "We'll go. But you need to listen to me, and please try to stay out of trouble." In all honesty, he wasn't sure what it was that he had just agreed to do, but he had a feeling he wasn't about to like it.

Nyx Queen of Darkness

She smiled at him weakly, “Thank you.” She stood up still a bit shakily, her face blushing a bit, and nuzzled him gently. “Thank you. You’re all I have right now beside Galahad. I knew I could count on you.”

She meant it genuinely, there was no attempts at flattering or the like. It was simply what she felt. But there was something else she was feeling, a warm tingling in her body as she touched him. It was frightening, something she couldn’t admit…wouldn’t admit. Her voice was soft, “I’ll listen to you and I never get in trouble on purpose.” She smiled at him, her eyes still glowing and strange feelings awakening in her.

CheshireKttty

Banzai was a bit taken aback by the sudden nuzzling, but he didn't move. How could he? For one split second he felt as if he never wanted to leave this moment. It wasn't as akward as it had been the last time. This time it felt better, just a bit more real, more right. With a little sigh, he moved away from her.

"Can we at least wait until tomorrow?" He asked her. The sun looked like it'd be setting soon and ending up in a swamp in the middle of the night just sounded like a bad idea to him. He only hoped that she would be willing to wait.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia was still blushing when he pulled away. “We can’t. It’s been too long already. What if I miss the chance? What if she’s trapped? What if we go tomorrow…and it’s too late?” She pleaded with him for her sister, but at the same time…she knew she was too vulnerable. She didn’t need to be alone with him waiting out a night. She was too confused, too afraid…

“We have to go now.”

CheshireKttty
The stallion gave a little sigh. It would have been far safer to go during the day, not to mention he wouldn't have minded spending the night with her. But, he knew that if he didn't go with her now, then she would end up going alone, and he couldn't allow her to do that.

"Okay, we'll go." He told her reluctantly, and turned in the direction of the swamp. He only hoped that they weren't making a big mistake.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
“Thank you.” She smiled, thankful he’d agreed to go and also a little sad that he hadn’t insisted outright that she stay…with him. She tried to shake it off as they began to walk.

It was dark, dark as an abyss. For some reason, there were no stars. It was as if they very heavens denied them light or guidance. They were on the edge of the swamp, and though the night was black the woods were darker. She felt fear as she stood there peering at them, “I guess…this is it.”

CheshireKttty

He nodded at her words and shifted a little nervously. He didn't like how dark the swamp was, the way he could already feel the thick muck of the marsh sticking to his hooves and legs. If they were to get lost they might never find their way out again, and it was likely that their mission might even be hopeless. As much as he might think these thoughts, Banzai never once voiced them. They were here now, and voicing any doubts was completely pointless.

Carefully, Banzai placed a hoof a few inches in front of him, testing the ground. It'd be slow progress trying to work through the muck, but possible.

"Stay close to me." He ordered Acacia. It wouldn't do for her to get lost or stuck in the swamp. Then carefully he progressed further.

Deep within the Swamp, a creature stirred. Bright eyes peered out from a cave, taking in the scene that lay before. Darkness had set upon the swamp and the sun had gone down long before. Boi-Tatá never ventured out during the day, it was harder for him to see then, and his vision was perfect beneath the shadows of the moon.

Slowly he stepped out from his cave and stretched himself out a little. Sleeping in a cave wasn't exactly the most comfortable place, but it did suit him well. The mutated beast listened a moment for any possible sign of danger or the sound of an intruder. All was quiet.

That was the stallion's first sign that something was going on. The swamp was never quiet. Sure, to an outsider it might be oddly so, but Bo could always hear a snake slithering through the mud, or perhaps an aligator moving about in the water, but it was never as silent as this. Automatically on alert, the stallion moved towards the entrance to the swamp, ready to ensnare whoever it was who had intruded upon his lands.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia nodded. The chill wind blew over her, and the mud was cold on her hooves and she struggled in it. Each time she pulled up her foot, the sucking noise echoed loudly and the wind blew chill across the wet much causing her to shiver.

Her legs felt tired as she struggled along, she was glad Banzai was with her. He was so much stronger, and more alert than she was. He was wiser in the ways of the world than her, he knew more of what could happen. She wasn’t weak by any means, but she wasn’t as strong as him.

Something caught her eye, and she paused hoof in air to gaze intently into the deep dark recesses.

CheshireKttty
Banzai was so focussed on Acacia, that he immediately knew when she froze. For a moment he had thought that perhaps she had become stuck in the muck, or maybe she was hurt? However, it only took him a second to notice what it was that had caused her to pause. A bit further off, he could see what appeared to be a bit of glowing substance. No wait, it wasn't just one little orb, it was a dozen or so, spaced close together. He wasn't sure exactly what it, or 'they' were, but he had heard stories, none of them were any good.

Quickly he pretended not to notice them. Instead, Banzai continued to press forward, hoping that Acacia would follow suit. She had promised to stay close to him and not wander off, but he wasn't sure just how distracted these lights might make her.

After just a few minutes of travel, the stallion had made it to the edge of his marsh. It never took him very long to find any one spot in the swamp, he knew it better then he knew himself.

Once he reached the edge of the swamp, it took only seconds to spot the intruders. Obviously not accustomed to the wet lands, they weren't very discreet about their prescence and seemed to be practically announcing themselves to him.

Boi-Tatá noticed the mare first. The sight of the frail looking creature excited him. Mares always made for the best games, they seemed to be much easier to lure and scare then the stallions. Speaking of which... Bo wasn't too sure about the larger male that he saw, but perhaps if he could simply just lure away the female first, seperate them, or even lure them both. It didn't really matter to him.

Slowly, the stallion allowed them to see his eyes, keeping the rest of his body in the shadows. It wouldn't do him any good to be caught before he could lure them into his trap, but the eyes were definitely important. Once he knew he had been spotted, he began to quietly move backward, back toward the center of the swamp. It was a move he had practiced many times before, making it look as if his many eyes were simply bits of floating orbs or perhaps spirits, whatever the creature looking wanted to see.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
They were mesmerizing. Beautiful…her heart thudded dully as her eyes stayed focused and entranced on the lights. She found herself walking toward them, it was almost like floating…so much easier now.

There was no resistance, or not any she felt. All she could see was the brilliant lights, so beautiful and shining like hope in a dark night. Hope…light…

Floating toward the lights, they captivated her…all thoughts were gone from her mind as she fled faster and faster toward them.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:07 pm
cheshirekttty
Banzai calmly kept forward, trying to steer the mare clear of the distractions of the swamp. He made it only a few yards before she was no longer by his side. The stallion cursed quietly and immediately moved to intercept her.

"Acacia!" He hissed. "You promised me that you would stay with me didn't you?" The stallion's face was filled with worry. He wasn't sure what was going on, but he didn't like it at all.

Bo grinned malevolently. It seemed that this frail creature was falling so easily into his trap. The mutant was quite pleased with himself until his moment of glory was cut short by that pesky stallion. It seemed that his game was being interrupted. Boi did not like to be interrupted.

The mutant flashed his eyes at the mare, shutting them slowly, allowing her to think that perhaps he was leaving. Then he opened them again only for a split second. Hoping to keep her attention.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia felt a plummeting in her stomach as the lights flickered, but then they came back. She shook off Banzai. She couldn't hear him anymore, it was like her world was on mute. She felt herself almost running through the swamp to those beautiful lights.

cheshirekttty
Banzai tried to force his body in front of Acacia so that she could go no further, however, she had moved too fast for him. Once again the stallion found himself cursing. It seemed that she was too focused on her target and was not about to turn away. Finally giving in, Banzai simply followed after her and hoped that she wasn't about to get them into any trouble.

The creature felt a sense of triumph as the mare was not swayed from her path. He had her now, and there'd be no stopping her. Boi-Tatà was only a few yards from his home now. Just a few more steps and the two would be too lost to find their way out. The real game could begin.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia felt her heart beating, but then...the lights were gone and she looked around. She was afraid, "Where are we?" It was like she had come out of a daze, "What's happening?" She stumbled into the mud, feeling her fetlock turn at a bad angle. Twinging with pain, she stayed down. "Banzai!" She called, afraid.

CheshireKttty
The stallion was only a few paces behind Acacia and darted forward as he saw her fall. Banzai looked her over and made sure that she wasn't bleeding before he answered any of her questions. "I'm not really sure." He told her. It wasn't a reassuring answer but it was the truth.

Worried, he looked around for the glowing orbs that had attracted them there. He couldn't see them anywhere in sight, and that worried him more then anything else.

Smiling wickedly the stallion had to keep from letting loose a cry of delight as the mare fell into the muck. He wasn't sure how his plans always managed to work, but he wasn't about to complain. It just seemed there were those who were just silly enough to follow strange glowing lights into the middle of a swamp. It didn't make sense to him, but then again he supposed it didn't really have to.

Now where was that pesky little otter? It was quite difficult for him to stage any real play time without the help of his Nefarious companion. Even though it did seem as if he'd been sulking lately. Ever since he let that pretty little mare go... The stallion let the thought trail off and continued the short search for his partner.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia tried to struggle to her feet, but her leg was aching. It felt like it has already become swollen. "I'm sorry...I don't know why I did that." She looked at Banzai, almost in tears..."It was like the lights were calling to me, promising me things." She choked back a surge of emotion. "I hope I haven't gotten us killed."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:28 pm
CheshireKttty
Banzai's heart warmed at the mare's words. Here they were, in the middle of a swamp with her leg in an unknown state and all she could do was apologize for being herself. He shook his head at that thought. Sure they might be in danger, but he couldn't blame her for her actions.

"We'll be fine." He told her, though he wasn't entirely sure. "We just need to figure out how to get out of here." He told her once more, looking for a way out.

"Nefarious!" The stallion shouted once he was sure he couldn't be heard by the pair. Where was that otter? He wasn't quite sure what had gotten into him lately, but it wasn't leaving him in a very good mood. "Get out here!" He angrily shouted again. He wanted to return to his game. It was unlikely that they would be able to move more then a few feet, but it did make him nervous leaving them out there alone.

After a few moments the otter waddled out of his hiding place. He hadn't wanted to leave, but it was better to get this over with sooner rather then later.

"I'm not happy with you." The beast snapped at him. "But I'll deal with you later. We have guests to attend to." The stallion left it at that and quietly slipped back to the place where he had left his guests.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia nuzzled against Banzai, "Thank you." She blushed a bit as she tried to take a step, stumbling again. "I don't know which way we came from. She turned her head to assess.

CheshireKttty
They seemed to be thick within the swamp. He wasn't sure how they had managed to travel such a great distance in a small amount of time. He supposed it must have been part of the trick of the light. Perhaps they could simply retrace their steps? The stallion turned to look for their hoof prints. To his dismay, any trace of their passing had been swallowed up by the bog. They were completely and utterly lost. He wasn't sure how long it might take them to find their way out, but it wasn't going to be easy. The stallion was about to move forward, when he spotted something that sent a chill down his spine.

Boi-Tatà silently made his way back to his 'guests' as he liked to call them. When he reached the pair, he was quite pleased to see that they had yet to move. Silent as a ghost, the mutated creature moved just so that his body was visible, yet hidden by shadow. Any one looking could make out his general size and outline, but no distinct characteristics. The stallion had learned that presence and mystery were they key to his games. The more that was left to the imagination, the more it terrified.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia could feel a shiver run down her spine, there seemed to be something in the air...Something amazing and terrfying. There were soft sounds, haunting sounds. "Banzai...do you hear that?"

CheshireKttty
It took all of his control to keep from bolting. The sounds of the bog created a creepy atmosphere and the shape of the figure that stood not too far off from them was menacing. Was this what had drawn them here? Was it now going to devour them?

The stallion shook his head clearing his mind. He was being absurd. Whatever this thing was, he doubted that it could take both of them on. If he had to he would tell Acacia to run and take on this creature alone. If there was some chance that he could sacrifice himself for her, then he would take it. He only hoped that it would not be in vain.

"Shhh" He quieted her. It didn't seem that she had noticed the figure yet, but he didn't want to provoke the creature.

The little otter hid behind the stallion. Nefarious was unsure of what his master wanted of him, but it was never very good. The little otter was reluctant to do much for him anymore, especially after his last victim.

"Nefarious!" Snapped Boi. "Go round the other side and make a bit of noise. It's time to provide a bit of entertainment." He barked the order. It was demanding, yet still quiet enough to not attract too much attention to them or be overheard.

Nefarious gave a little sigh and then headed over to the other side of the clearing, rustling the brush as he went. He didn't know what his master had in mind, but he figured it was probably another one of his mind tricks, he did love those.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia shut her eyes tightly, to keep herself from squeaking. At least it wasn't fire, she would let him run. Tell him to leave her here, she couldn't let him die like this. She loved him, and--she had admitted it, in her mind. But still it was the first time. If they didn't make it out....Well, he had to. She loved him. She understood that now, she loved him.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:27 pm
CheshireKttty
Banzai's ears flicked back, following the sound of movement. Something was moving around them, surrounding them. No, wait. It seemed that whatever was moving behind them was smaller, though he couldn't really be sure. Not to mention that smaller definitely didn't mean that it was harmless. Carefully, he positioned himself between Acacia and the creature that stood before him, never taking his focus off of whatever lay behind them.

"What do you want with us?" He spoke loudly, hoping to intimidate the creature.

Boi was a little taken aback by the stallion. He wasn't really used to dealing with male captives, and they definitely weren't as easy to scare. It seemed that his ploy with the minion hadn't worked quite as well as he had hoped. Oh well, at least it had the couple on edge.

Deliberately, the stallion allowed the light of the moon reflect off of his glowing orbs, hoping that it would cause them to flash menacingly. "You dare question me?" He bellowed, hoping that the stallion might cower in fear. "I will do with you as I wish and when I wish." Boi continued on. "And until then, you will do as I say."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
"No." Her voice was sharp as she tried to push forward, "No!" She was trembling, but she would stand with Banzai, she would stand. She wasn't sure what to say, how to ask about her sister.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:42 pm
CheshireKttty
The stallion was taken aback by the mare's words. He had never known Acacia to be so stubborn, or at least he didn't think he had. Then again he supposed that he still really didn't know her all that well. But he really did want to know her, he wanted to spend as much time as he could with her and he wanted to be there for her. But now was not the time. He needed to get them out of here and he needed to do it fast. This whole mission had been risky and now he was finding out just how risky it really was.

"We're not slaves." He told the creature menacingly. He would fight for them if he had to and he wanted this creature to know it. "You won't be able to order us around."

Well now, things really weren't going as Boi had originally planned. His prey wasn't supposed to fight back! It wasn't supposed to have a mind of its own, it needed to submit to his every wish and do as he said until he allowed it to go. He grumbled to himself a bit, still not sure what to do. Then the stallion spoke up and his words bothered Boi. He didn't want to fight, and he wouldn't. How could he get around this? Perhaps if he continued his act. Yes, that's what he needed to do.

"No?" He growled at the mare, ignoring the stallion. "What do you mean no?" He continued on threateningly

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia could feel the hair on the back of her neck stand on in. And thought she was scared, she coudln't help but be fascinated by him. There was something, some horrible pull he had over her that she was futile to resist. Was it her desire to know what he knew about her sister that held her captive here? She needed to break his hold...to ask about her. But the words failed her. It was stuck in her throat like she was choking on something. She needed to assert power, to make it known she wasn't afraid...though she was. "Tell me what you did with her. Tell me, or--"

CheshireKttty
Banzai kept his eyes on the mutated creature the entire time that Acacia talked. It didn't seem that the creature had been bothered by anything that they had said, yet it hadn't come any further forward either. For now, he would take that as a good sign. At least until they were in danger once more. Banzai continued to focus ont he creature behind them and the creature in front of them while allowing the mare to speak.

What he did with who? Immediately Boi-Tatá was confused by the mare's words. He had played plenty of games with mares but currently he had none prisoner. Then he had a brilliant idea. Obviously this mare thought he had someone, why not play along? It would only add to his fun and worry her more. Oh yes indeed!

"Oh? So you know about her do you?" He said. "I suppose it was only a matter of time..." He allowed his voice to trail off mysteriously. Leaving the girl's existance up in the air.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia felt an angry jolt of her heart. Her head was practically on fire, she was so angry. She coulf feel the heat rolling off of her in waves and she coudln't take another minute of it. She wasn't sure what gave her the courage to, but her voice burst forth. "TELL ME WHERE SHE IS! TELL ME WHERE MY SISTER IS! I"LL KILL YOU!" She lunged out with her teeth, half-crazed. Her ankle throbbing as she lunged forward.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:14 pm
CheshireKtttty
Banzai was shocked to say the least. He had never seen Acacia act like this before and was proud of her. Even if it was foolish of her to do so. He stepped forward as if to stop her but decided against it. If she was this angry, it was possible that she could decide to turn her anger on him and he really didn't want to risk it. If this creature decided to act against her, he would move. Until then, it was better to stand back and keep a watchful eye on the situation.

If the other stallion had been shocked, Boi-Tatá was even more so. It seemed that this little mare had a lot more bite to her then he could have anticipated. However, he did note that her ankle seemed to be somewhat bothering her, she must have twisted it at some point in the muck and he doubted that she would any trouble to him. Not physically anyway.

The mutated stallion simply stepped back a bit to avoid her teeth and continued on. "Well now, foolish snapping like that won't get her back to you now will it? She's safe... for now." He lied

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia stumbled forward almost falling. Attempting to stop herself from falling completely, she regained her footing after a bit of pain. Biting back the cry of agony that was threatening to escape her lips, she winced. So he had her sister, and she was alive! The emotions in her were crazy, from joy to tummult in mere moments. She was alive! Her heart was soaring...but she had been here so long...was she safe? How had he armed her? "Please..." the tears streamed out of her eyes. "Please...let me see her." She was going to go crazy.

CheshireKttty
Banzai was torn. He wanted to allow Acacia to see her sister, but he didn't want them to spend anymore time with this creature. He felt that the longer they were together the more danger they were in. Perhaps he could go with her, find out where her sister was, and then they could attempt to come back during the day to rescue her?

In theory it was a good plan, however, he had to remind himself that they had no idea how to get out of here or how to get back.

It seemed this was an inevoidable part of their conversation. Well, he would only allow it to be a temporary kink in his plan. He would take the mare to his cave, but he wouldn't allow her to see what he didn't have.

"And why," He started, "Would I let you do that?" He continued on

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:38 pm
Nyx Queen of Darkness
"Because..." Her voice was cold, dead. She had fought for this all her life. "I will kill you...I will cut off your head while you scream for me spare you."

CheshireKttty
The only word that could explain the expression on Banzai's face was pure and utter shock. He had never heard the mare talk in such a way and it bothered him a little bit. How could such a little mare have that much anger in her? Sure she wanted to see her sister, but irrational anger wasn't the way to go about it. If anything, she was likely to piss off this monster even more with her outragous bursts.

He laughed. For the first time in the mutated stallion's life, he fell into a fit of uncontrolable laughter. Did this mare honestly think that she could harm him? Sure he didn't want to fight, but he knew the tricks of the swamp far better then she and he could easily outmanouver her, especially with that frail ankle of hers.

"Little girl." He roared humerously. "I doubt you could take on your companion there much less me. But for your spirit and your bravery I will take you to her. Come follow me." He did not wait to see if they did indeed follow, but simply moved on and figured it mattered little to him whether they did or not.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia felt the anger deflate again and the elation rising. He would take her to her sister. He would take her to her! She would see her face after all this time. Would she recognize her? Would she remember her? Would she love her or hate her? She felt herself running after him, tripping and falling to keep up. To find her no matter the cost...She had come this far, and she would not leave without her.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 5:53 pm
CheshireKttty
Banzai watched the green mutated... thing, very carefully. He did not trust this creature and he had an uneasy feeling. Unfortunately, before he could say anything to his companion, she was already off and stumbling behind the stallion. Inwardly sighing, Banzai followed after them, careful of his footing. It would do them no good if he went and took himself out of commission. No, the stallion knew he would be their only way of getting out of there.

Boi's eyes twinkled mischievously as he heard the little mare making her way behind him. Ah, it seemed that his game today would be an easy victory, now he just had to figure out how he was going to play it. The stallion knew that when they got back to his cave she would find out the truth, but he would come up with something before then.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Something was wrong...even in her haze filled mind. She knew that. It was almost as if, she couldn't help herself as if her free-will was gone. Like he was playing some sort of siren song, some sort of pied piper that made her powerless to resist. Within her, deep, very deep within her she tried to fight it...but her sister overwhelmed her. The idea of her...the idea of what she might be...of who she could be...the desire that someone out there that had once been hers was alive...ALIVE! It made her choke, made her powerless to resist him. But her steps became slower...some sort of control was partially broken.

CheshireKttty
How big was this swamp? Har far into it were they? Banzai's mind was racing with hundreds of thoughts. Could they escape? How? Would they ever return home? On and on, they kept coming and he had no answers. For all he knew they could be out by the end of the night or they might never leave. He would just have to wait and see. But he needed to start thinking of a plan.
Boi smirked as he began to see the familiar surroundings of his home. They were almost here now. How would he address the mare and the situation with her sister? Perhaps he could tell her that he had already disposed of her? Maybe he could tell her that she had run away? Escaped? Perhaps that would be better.

The stallion was lost deep in thought when they came upon his clearing. Then, he stopped suddenly and abruptly and pretended to sniff the air. "That's odd." He said sounding rather concerned.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia felt her heart falter as Bo spoke. Something was wrong, and the spell was broken. She could feel the anxiety, the fear overtaking her. She had been foolish...so stupid. Her heart thrummed and she knew then, suddenly as if the truth was completely evident for the first time, he had lied to her. He'd probably never had her...or he killed her. She swallowed, and her frightened eyes looked over to Banzai. She wanted to say something, to apologize but she was afraid...Afraid that Bo would see.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 6:36 pm
CheshireKttty
Immediately Banzai was alert. He didn't know why the creature had stopped, but whatever it was, he knew it wasn't good. Was he going to attack them? Was something wrong with Acacia's sister? Did he even have her? So many questions and no way to answer them, it was frustrating. Banzai stomped his hoof into the muck in frustration and immediately regretted the action. His hoof slipped into the oozing mud and he had to pull it back out with a bit of force. The sooner they could get out this hell, the better.
Boi hid his evil grin from the companions as he turned to face them. Instead, he showed them a look of great concern, as if he was worried about something.

"It seems my dear lady." Started slowly. "That who you seek, is no longer here." He allowed his words to sink in before he continued on. "I'm not sure how she managed it, but it appears that she has escaped. I'm not quite sure how long ago but I assure you that she was here when I left."

Boi waited to see the response of his prey. Surely the 'escape' of her sister would agonize the mare. After seeming to come so close and yet fail once again. Oh how he loved his games!

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia backed up a step, trying to look particularly sad. "Well, we'll go look for her. Thank you for your help." The instant she said it, she knew she shouldn't have. She should have...played along, found a way out. Alerted Banzai she was okay. But now..she was letting him see, that she was okay. She took a deep breath, "She has to be somewhere...near right?"

CheshireKttty
At first, Banzai had been rather shocked. Had this stallion actually had Acacia's sister and had she really run away? However, logic settled in and he realized that the odds of any mare running here, in this, was rather slim. And if they did, he figured that this stallion would look a tad bit more concerned then he seemed to be. No, she was never here. But how could he let Acacia know? He looked over trying to tell her silently, until she spoke. At her words he knew that she knew. And he knew that their captor knew.
Boi-Tatá's eyes narrowed at the mare's words. It seemed his plan had failed and she had seen through his bluff. How could he let them get away now? Then again, he was beginning to grow tired of them and if they were on to him what kind of fun would they still be? He debated silently with himself for a moment before he spoke up.

"I suppose she could be nearby." He spoke. "Or the gators could have found her already. Either way I suppose she'll be dead before the morning. If you go after her you'll only meet the same fate. Neither of you knows your way out of here."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
"I...still have to look." She swallowed hard, approaching Banzai finding comfort that he was here with her. She'd got him killed...gotten them both killed. But that wasn't fair. They'd come this far, and she hadn't told him how she felt. And he was going to die for her....Life wasn't fair. She looked backed to Boi, "We'll look for her and...come back here in an hour to regroup. I think that would be smart..."

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:09 pm
CheshireKttty
With his mind racing a mile a minute, the stallion forced himself to breath and to think clearly. They were trapped. This creature had led them to his lair and now there seemed to be no way out. Acacia's sister was no here, nor had she ever been here. Of that he was certain. They needed to escape. If Boi thought they would die if they tried to leave, then perhaps he would allow them to. However, Banzai knew differently. Acacia had given him the key.

"Yes, I do believe that is best. She is family and we simply cannot allow her to be off on her own. If we are to come to an unfortunate fate, then so be it."

The stallion could feel rage and anger filling up within him. How dare these two still try and leave? Well then, if they were so happy to meet their doom, then so be it. At least then they would be out of his hair. Besides, the gators left him alone more when they were full.

"Fine then." He snapped. "But don't say I didn't warn you." He knew they would not come back in an hour as they had told him, but he did not care. There was other prey to be had. More obedient and interesting prey. The stallion turned his back to them and walked away.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia watched as Bo walked away. Her legs felt weak, as she leaned her a head against Banzai. She could feel herself shaking. "I'm sorry, so sorry. I love you. I'm sorry." She felt her tears rolling down her cheek and onto his coat.

CheshireKttty
Banzai smiled as he heard her say the words. He only wished that it was under better circumstances and that he had had the chance to tell her first. "I love you too." He told her as he nuzzled her, offering comfort. "We gotta move though kay? It's not safe for us here. Do you trust me?" He knew that Acacia wasn't in much shape to travel but they needed to go. He planned on following the tracks he knew she had clumsily left. He only hoped that they would truly be able to get them out of here.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
She could feel the soft blush, changing into bright crimson as he spoke to her. He loved her too, it was all she had hoped for...All she had wanted, but she couldn't focus on that now. They had to leave, like he said. Rubbing, her tear strew face on him, she nodded. "Of course, I trust you."

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:37 pm
CheshireKttty
"Good, Just lean on me ok? I'm gonna try and get us out of here before that... thing comes back." He told her. Then carefully, he allowed her to lean his weight on him while he looked for the trail he knew should be there. Thankfully, it was easy enough to spot and he was able to start off in that direction.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia leaned on him, her heart racing, following his sturdy steps with her faltering ones. Her sister was not here, was never here... Was she alive out there somewhere? Sometimes, she thought...maybe it had all been some horrific nightmare. Maybe she had never really existed. Maybe she was vain hope...maybe...maybe...a thousand maybes.

CheshireKttty
Banzai continued on, careful not to allow Acacia to falter or fall behind. Always alert, always looking out for danger, he continued to follow the trail. Occasionally it seemed to disappear but somehow, by some miracle, he was able to pick it up again. Once or twice, there was a break in the foliage and he could see the moon peeking through the trees, allowing for a bit of light and acting as a compass.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia was tired, and she wanted to be out. Out and alone with Banzai, with the clear moon above them. They could talk, she could tell him everything she had held back. She blushed brilliantly. She nuzzled him again as they walked.

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:53 pm
CheshireKttty
Finally, there was light. Banzai could see it as the trees began to thin out. He wasn't sure how they made it or how long it took them, but they had made it and they were finally free. "Look" He whispered to Acacia. It pained him to see her like this. "We've made it."

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Acacia blushed brightly, "We're free. We're out...together." She could feel the cool breeze whipping around her, the loose tendrils falling from her bun. The air was so fresh out here. "Let's go home. I don't want to talk about anything tonight."

CheshireKttty
Banzai wanted to protest, he thought that perhaps it might be better if they were to talk about what had just happened. Before he could speak, the look on her face made him stop. There would be plenty of time to talk tomorrow. She looked exhausted and he knew that it had been a rough night for them both.

"You're right." He said. "Lets go home." He wasn't entirely sure where her home was, but he knew they would find their way together.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games