Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Open/Private Canon IC RP
[PRP] Bonding Between Siblings (See inside)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:30 pm
This is a private role play between Khajag, his daughter Dulce Periculum, and transitions to Dulce Periculum and Khajag's new basket. I, Leez0rz, give permission to Dulce Periculum (Darkmoon Dancer) to freely interact with the basket.

User Image
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 7:16 pm
After the night of the Blood Moon, it had come as a surprise and a delight to find out that Iie Namae had gotten pregnant. His face lit up in a blush at the recollection, but now that her pregnancy has pass, he was a father to three baskets again and couldn't be any happier! They were a bit stranger than his first brood. If he were to show them any affection, they would p***k him if they were in a bad mood. He had no clue what they were pricking him with, but it hurt!

Today, he was left alone with his sea foam colored basket. Iie had taken the other two for the day. He didn't think to ask when she was coming back or where she was going, but he decided she would be back in due time.

Watching over the basket, his thoughts moved to this first set of children. Where were they? Were they okay? What was new? And most of all, how would they feel about their new half-siblings? He knew that he was not the best of terms with Concordia Discors, despite how much he showed he cared about her, but it didn't seem to translate to Concordia Discors. He at least was comfortable with his relationship with Dulce Periculum. She did not seem to have anything against him, which was a relief. He didn't want to feel like a complete failure at being a father.

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:22 pm
It had been quite a while since Dulce Periculum had last checked in with her father, and since it seemed like she had some free time today, she set off to do just that! She spent most of the morning trying to figure out which way it was that she had to go to get there until she finally just stopped thinking about it, and then was easily on her way.

When she finally made it, she came up to her father from behind. He seemed to be paying attention to something else, so she politely cleared her throat and tried to crane her neck to look around behind him to see what he was looking at so intently.

She had lots to tell him, but she was really rather curious as to what it could be!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:33 pm
Khajag was pulled out of his musing hearing someone clear their throat behind him. His ears perked up, and immediately his mind went to Iie. Maybe she was done with whatever errand she had to run, and decided to reunite with him. "Iie?" He called out in question before turning his head towards the source of the sound. His eyes widened! It was one of his daughters!

"Oh! Dulce!" He smiled in his greeting. "I was just thinking about you." He laughed softly.

His gaze turned from her towards one his new baskets. "I want to introduce you to one of your newest half-siblings." He said softly, stepping away from the basket he was just hovering over. The basket seemed to shuffle a bit at the introduction, and a slight scraping noise sounded against the wicker of the basket. "Your other two new half-siblings are with their mother."

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:21 pm
She smiled, genuinely really happy to see her father. She trotted over and nuzzled him softly, a sweet greeting, from daughter to father. She followed his gaze when it left her and strayed towards whatever it was he had been hiding. It was obstructed from her view until he stepped over, and when he did her eyes widened. She stayed silent until he finished explaining, and only then did she stray closer to inspect the basket. Stretching her neck out so that she could nose the basket that contained her new half-sibling, Dulce sniffed taking in it's scent.

Drawing back from it she looked over at her father once more. "Three siblings!" She gestured towards the basket at hoof, "This one seems pretty vicious to me!" She joked, winking at her father. "Sooooo...." a playful nudge of his shoulder, "Who's their mum, then?" She asked with a smile on her face, and without any inflection because where some might blame their parent for being single, she really didn't. She loved her father very much and would never hold something like that against him. She just wanted him to be happy and as long as he was happy, so was she!

Now that she thought about it, she hadn't seen her mother... well... ever. And that was something she still hoped to do some day, but it wasn't that high on her priority list. Right now, she just wanted to explore everything and meet new soquili in the process.

Remembering what she had come to tell her father, Dulce perks up and exclaims, "Oh! I've seen so many wonderful things! There have been tall trees and low rolling hills and snowy mountains and and..." her eyes went all dreamy and as she spoke she settled down around the basket, pulling it close as she continued to tell him all about her latest travels. "... And so many other Soquili! Flutters as tiny as maple leaves, and Kalona as tall as boulders.... well..." her expression darkened at this memory and she elaborated, "...he didn't like me very much, but I thought that he was very interesting! A heavy Soquili, horns and spikes all over, nasty grinning maw and whip-tail. Anyways! He eventually got bored of chasing me and then I made my way back into the peaceful forests. To watch the leaves change colors and make their way to the ground. And there... there I found a very charming stallion." She nodded and finally concluded her stories. She had told him all of the most exciting parts of her travels, anyway, and now felt much better about having informed her father of her latest adventures.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:12 am
Khajag happily nuzzled his daughter back; a feeling of joy flooded into his heart. At least he did not seem to be an absolute failure when it came to raising his foals. He could just wish he could do just as good or a better job with his new batch of children. The stallion focused back on his daughter and newest child before him seeing that his daughter was familiarizing herself with her newest half-sibling.

The stallion nodded affirming her statement that she had new siblings with a light, gentle smile on his face. Her next statement had the stallion in shock and then confusion. His little basket-- vicious?! How could that be? Seeing the joking look in his daughter's features, he relaxed. The stallion seemed to look at his daughter again, feeling him nudge him. His confusion returned again for a brief moment before his eyes cleared up in the clarity of his daughter's question. A blush spread cross his handsome face. "It's a friend of a friend..." He said softly. "Her name is Iie Namae. Quite the funny girl if I do say myself." The stallion chucked a little before smiling to his daughter. "Did you want to meet her...?" He asked her.

The stallion gave his daughter his full attention when she started to speak and eventually settle down around her half-sibling. The stallion smiled fondly at the sight of his daughter getting along with his newest newborn. He was delighted to see that there was no awkwardness or tension between the two, not that there would be for the basket. The stallion laughed at his daughters stories, and nodded intently. "You sound like you have had quite the adventure! You remind me a little of myself." He grinned with pride he rarely showed because of his foremost shy personality. His eyebrows shot up. "You met a stallion~?" He edged on, quite curious who caught his daughter's eye. "Will I be meeting him anytime soon?" He asked feeling a sense of curiosity and protectiveness. He wanted to have an assurance in his mind that this stallion was good for her, and he made her happy.

Leez0rz
Crew

Adorable Fairy

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:22 pm
She glanced over to see her father blushing when he spoke of this friend of a friend. But knowing her father, she knew that there was nothing to worry about. He was a kind, loving stallion, and he didn't socialize with sketchy types. She was sure that Iie Namae was lovely, but she didn't want to cause any awkwardness for her father. She didn't know how their relationship stood now, and wouldn't want to make it go in any direction the two of them didn't want. Respectfully, she replied, "Oh, I don't think I'll be staying in the area for long, Father. There are so many things I still want to see! But I'm sure she's lovely. She must be beautiful, if the basket looks anything like her!" Another smile as she nudged the basket lightly.

She nodded along, she indeed had experienced so much already, but still it wasn't enough for the excited mare. She wanted more, as always, but it wasn't an unsatisfied need, it was just a want. She was never unhappy that she couldn't move on and see more, visit more. She was content to stop here and there in peaceful pauses to really experience a specific area or event, but she was always ecstatic to find herself in something new and unexperienced.

As for meeting her stallion... Well, she was sure that wouldn't be a problem. She just wasn't sure if she was ready to show him off yet. They had just met, after all, and she didn't want to rush anything. She hesitated a moment at his question, brow furrowed a little, but she managed a small smile and replied calmly, if cautiously. "Well, we just met, Father... I wouldn't want to rush anything..." She looked up at him, suddenly reassured, "But I'm sure if you give us a little more time I will be able to bring him by. I mean, of course I want you to meet him! But I don't want to scare him off, or anything like that." A pause and a tilt of her head, "Do you understand?" She didn't want to seem rude or anything, or like she was keeping this stallion a secret, but she was just... not yet ready to be certain.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games