14: xxx [Questing]
15: xxx [Questing]  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 pm
[Completed]

Name: Starlight
Type: Unicorn
Body Very very light blue e2f0ff
Eyes: Twinkle-eyed rich blue 0b4191.
Hair: White THIS COLOR IS WHITE TRUST ME ON IT With a very light blue streak c4dbf5.
Hair Style: Long, very straight and silky.
Cutie Mark 8D: A crystal star the same color as her eyes radiating light.
Brief Character Description: While at first (and second and third) glace Starlight seems to move about life with a gentle, serene calmness, her soft-spoken nature has to do a lot more with being tired from staying up until the early early hours of the morning stargazing. It is not unknown for her to be subject to narcoleptic fits.
+ Ref pics where possible:
-Anthro Doodle That Turned Out To Take Longer Than Expected

Notes:
Don’t take my symbol design exactly, especially on the radiating light part. I wanted it to be simple, but eerrrgh… doesn’t seem spot-on just yet.
Her hair does go below her feet, but not by too much, so that'll be extra there. :3 The style doesn't exactly have to be the same (by style I mean the way it's draped in my drawing), since most of the phonies and those other ponies tend to have more hairstyle-type hair than straight up pony hair.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fireflight: Conditional approval [RLC, custom auctions and other specified events] due to the hair and eyes, as you probably know. smile re: the hair though, it can be this 'pony'-like if you want, straighter and draping down like Fluttershy's. If it were more human-like, it'll be side-parted. Either way is fine, so just let us know! If you have no preference, we'll probably do it pony-like.

<333333333333333333333333333333

   

Luafien

Super Wife

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:48 am
[Completed]

Name: Valiant
Type: Earth
Body
----- Style: Super Draft.
----- Color:f4f4f4
Eyes:
----- Style: Intense, they don’t actually show how thick-headed he can be.
----- Color:3b7ee2
Hair:
----- Style: Handsomely disheveled bangs, rest of mane pulled back into (manly) ponytail. I wanted his hair to be goldy, so I’ve added in two stripes of increasingly lighter shades. They should always be next to each other to give the sort of gold illusion.
----- Color: f1c652
----- Stripe: fffb85
----- Stripe: ffffd6
Cutie Mark:
----- Style: A bordered shield with a checkered center.
----- Border:f1c652; On Color: White; Off Color: fffb85. The white checkers have hearts on them the same color as the shield border.
Brief Character Description:
Valiant is a knight, or at least believes he is, and is both very morally high-strung and exceptionally dense. Besides slaying monsters, saving damsels is his top priority, and as well intending as he is, the only way he actually knows the difference between a dame and a fellow male is by the fetlocks, so rescuing of not-exactly-female damsels might and will probably occur. Also, unicorns are wizards. Whether they are a good or bad wizard is usually decided in the first three seconds of meeting them.

ANOTHER MAKEOVER.

HE HAS HAD A MAKEOVER.

Notes:
Or, if you like, his Alicorness, Prince Valiant. lolololololol

Fireflight: For his body, do you mean like the draft phonies we've done [eg. Feathered Fury] or just a more well-built version of the normal phony?

I guess? Just... bulkier than normal. He needs to be about 20% bulkier. He is a beefcake phony. -Nodnod-

Also: NAME CHANGE. I like the new one biggrin

SINCE YOU HAVEN'T COMMENTED ON HERE I'M ASSUMING YOU'RE COOL WITH THE NAME CHANGE.

YEZ

MORE COLOR/STYLE UPDATES.

In probably the strangest twist in Phonyland History, I got him from a breeding!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm
[Completed]

Name: Nocturne
Type: Pegasus (Princess Luna’s Guard Model)
Body
----- Style: A bat pegasus, like Luna’s chariot guards. Hell yes tufted ears. And no on lipstick, I just did the mouth funny xD
----- Color: 666666
Eyes::
----- Style: Slitted and dreamlike. Red.
----- Color: b90000 .
Hair:
----- Style: I know this is silly, because they are ponies, but the only way I can describe her hairstyle is as such: like a mohawk left to grow long and messy.
----- Color: 9c9c9c
----- Stripe: 7d7d7d
----- Stripe: 7d009c
Cutie Mark: A treble clef with a crescent moon incorporated.
Brief Character Description: Nocturne loves music, but her passion is dance. She lives in a loop of being up all night to party, and asleep all day, recuperating from a hard night’s dancing. She does as she pleases, and usually without thinking it completely through, content to roll with whatever the consequences may be. She is a mellow mare, singularly skilled in not minding anything that happens to her.

Bat Pegasus

REF

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [laddered auction/RLC or where stated], due to her special eyes and HER BLOOMIN WINGS. Please clarify if she has tufted ears though, and if you'd like the lipstick! I mean, we could do lipstick...but um, look at TACO and famlee...

Dear Secret Santa:
Gonna put my tongue in yo ear.

AH-HA MICHIE I should have known it was you all along!

Luafien

Super Wife

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:08 pm
[Completed]

Name: Ragdoll
Body
----- Style: Normalish-Supermodel. Even better for the occasional flopping fits. She has sitchwork around her joints at the knee, hock, shoulder, flank, and twin down her face, from her forehead to eyes, and then from eyes down her cheek and stopping where her jaw meets her neck.
----- Color: ffecf3
----- Style: Very sweet and perky.
----- Color: f1a6c2
Hair:
----- Style: Tri-colored, medium-long and a sort of messy wavy. I’m not so sure on the style, but I’m okay with full down or half-up styles. I’d like a sort of gentle dolly look.
----- Color: 91a2c7
----- Color: bcd8d4
----- Color: fdd7e5
Cutie Mark: A spool of thread with a needle- where the thread is coming off the spool, looped into a heart before threading through the eye of the needle.
Brief Character Description: Ragdoll is a mare for a mind with sewing- though plagued by a bit of a bad memory, she tries hard to keep her orders straight, making lovely dolls and dresses for friends and business. When she’s concentrating she can be fairly coordinated, but is known to be a little klutzy with her limbs suddenly flopping on her. Even if her floppy ragdoll limbs give her grief, she’s as happy as a phony could be, always content to plop in a field and smell the flowers or, even better, find someone to play with that doesn’t mind her occasional lack of coordination.

CYO Entry

Best birthday EVER

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:28 pm
THIS ONE

[Questing]

Name: Honey Bumble
Type: Flutter- beewings!
Wing Pattern: Either generic swirly pattern or honeycomb pattern, not too picky.
Body
----- Color: f2d861
----- Socks: 241f1b
----- Color: 8ec5ff.
Hair:
----- Style: Puffy, foofy mane, with only the longest parts hitting shoulder length, and a puffball for a tail.
----- Color: ffb028
----- Stripe: ffeed0
Cutie Mark: A bee hiding inside of a blue flower. Colors are the same as her own. If her hairstyle permits her forehead showing- perhaps a small honeycomb figure for her forehead mark? And honeycomb for her wings.
Brief Character Description: Honey Bumble is a beekeeper, her house is even built in the same giant tree that houses her bees. She is generally a shy phony because of it, as not too many phonies want to go sticking their hooves in bee-territory. She doesn’t mind, though, and is more than happy to sell fresh honey in the market and socialize there. She also takes care to make sure no bees set up hives anywhere else inconvenient in phonyland- for the bee’s safety, of course. (Okay, she supposes that yes, it is also for the safety of parkgoers, but she's in it mostly it's for the bees. She tries to hold lectures that bees are actually very harmless when swarming, but surprisingly not a lot of phonies want to turn up to a lecture on bees.)

She is also the treasurer, promoter, vice president, and president of the Bee Active Society, because she is the only member of the Bee Active Society, and the main event that the BAS partakes in is the routine heckling of town meetings to stop using pesticides. Because they are bad for the bees. Well, mainly neonicotinoid pesticides.

Also, speaks in bee puns. Example: “That’s the place to bee.” “I beelieve she went down to the lake.” “I hiven’t seen them recently.” And frequent use of bee-phrases: “Buzz off,” and “Got a bee in your bonnet?” So on and so forth.

Honey thinks she's hilarious. Beeing alone most of the time has given her a very peculiar sense of humor.

To the surprise of most, Honey is a rather good dancer. It's a bee thing.

User Image

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to flutter and Twice as Fancy markings.
Just be aware that since it's quite a common concept, we may create bee-themed flutters for other events!

I hope that everyone that has a bee flutter quest gets it, and that you have a bee flutter event for more bee flutters, and THEN WE CAN HAVE A HIVE OF BEE FLUTTERS.

I really really like bees.  

Luafien

Super Wife

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:40 pm
[Under Construction]

Name: Spooky
Body
----- Style: Light-medium blue-based purple. It’s perfectly fine to make the body a little smaller than normal to enhance the bigness of her eyes.
----- Color: A78BB3
Eyes:
----- Style: They should be very large, with very little whites of the eye showing and long spidery lashes.
----- Color: Black. Completely plain black. All the better to steal souls with.
Hair:
----- Style: Acid-neon-eyerape green. Long, curled, and messy, with random thin braids coiled in.
----- Color: 88E454
Cutie Mark 8D: lack crescent moon with a stretching black cat standing on the bottom lip.
Brief Character Description: Even though she generally prefers the company of her meticulously organized (and more often than not musty) possessions, Spooky often ventures out to find other baubles to add to her horde. Spooky is often mistaken for being shy, but she is simply not talkative. Despite her name Spooky is more creepy than scary. Creepily dedicated to organizing her house and every little knick-knack she can find: old cans, mushrooms, and bottle caps to name a few. (Someone has been playing too much Fallout. The someone is me.) Everything in her matching creepy house may or may not be used to make witch’s brews, but this is purely speculation. (No pony has ever been toadified- or have claimed to be, at any rate.) Odd habits aside, Spooky is not privy to spending valuable collecting and organizing time on idle chatter, though someone talking at her is not really a problem to her. Spooky’s unicorn magic should be black or gray, and her specialty is magic. Well. At least creepy magic. Black magic. Cough.
+ Ref pics where possible: This is a custom pony I made myself about two years ago.

Big, Wavy Hair + Eyes + Braids

Fireflight: Cute custom! I like seeing people's ponies become Phonies. Her pure black eyes are non-normative, so she'd have to be done under special customs [auction/RLC or where stated] for that. But she's approved in general! That's what 'conditional approval' means. smile If you decide to change that, she'll be approved for everything.

There isn't room to type 'A wild question appears' up there in the subject bar, but I do have one!

So, let’s say, if I made her eyes a dark purple for the sake of regular phony-acquiring methods, that would be fine?

Fireflight: (Fight?) arrow Answer! Yes, that works. Dark grey works too, if you'd like it to be closer to the original. It's the pure black bit which was the issue.

Critical Hit! It's super effective! Wild Question is defeated! +52 exp. Thanks :3 Dark grey sounds good, thank you for suggesting it and for taking the time to answering the question.

Note: I seem incapable of drawing her hair the way I'd like it. The tail on the most recent drawing seems to be as close as I can get. Also, gonna have to go ahead and make her brush-and-grow xD

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her pure black eyes and Brush n Grow. Also, Jun hates braids because he's not good at doing them...

[Left the afore for reference.]

Name: Spooky
Body
----- Style: Fethered fetlocks, with the below hoof color the same as the cutie mark.
----- Color: 7d5b8c; 582970
Eyes: Large, with very little whites of the eye showing. Black. Completely plain black. All the better to steal souls with.
Hair:
----- Style: A slightly messy sort of wavy, with a sideswept fringe. Tail should be close to dragging the ground, and the mane sort of a medium length layered bit, perhaps generally about as long as the top of the forelegs, with only the longest scraggly/feather bits reaching the knee.
----- Colors: 03aaa9; 64f4cc; c997df
Cutie Mark 8D: Crescent moon with a stretching cat standing on the bottom lip. 582970
Brief Character Description: Spooky is a unicorn whose special talent lies in magic. Or, at least creepy magic. Black magic, as t’were, and his unicorn aura color would reflect that with a dark gray or black. Often mistaken as either shy or stoic, it is more the matter that he is rather socially awkward and anyone trying to engage him in conversation will likely find out a lot more than they ever wanted to about the magical properties of frog guts or how to remove warts with a fungus mash. Despite his rather standoffish-appearing nature, he’s actually very pliant and placid and has no problems helping other phonies and tourists out. Though the park would likely enjoy his assistance much more if he kept his mouth shut while doing so.

In complete contrast to my normal modus, I am only offering this palette.

User Image

I have no idea what I'm doing with Spooky anymore. Under construction.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:35 pm
[Questing]

Name: Stormsong
Type: Pegasus
Body
----- Color: 7084a0
----- Style: Mermaidy-Greeny-Bluish, with a light blue eyeshadow.
----- Color: 0d8daa.
Hair:
----- Style: Long and sleek, ending in little coiled curls that resemble the cloud curls from her cutie mark.
----- Color: 4f7985
----- Stripe: 6d949b
Cutie Mark: A storm cloud raining musical notes that kind of look like water drops. It looks a little something like this.
Brief Character Description: A little temperamental and a little self-entitled- but it’s not something so unexpected from a diva pony with an affinity for storms.
Accessories: A gray choker. a8a8a8
Another makeover, I felt her hair needed to be better defined.

User Image

User Image

Old, but still somewhat relevant picture.

Fireflight: The current design is approved conditionally, which is to say only for special customs [auction/RLC or where stated], due to her choker accessory

Luafien

Super Wife

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:51 pm
[Questing]

Name: Lemon Meringue
Body
----- Style: Like a normal squishy phony <3
----- Color: fdff77
----- Style: Ultra Perky.
----- Color: ffa5dc.
Hair:
----- Style: Bunched and piled like delicious delicious meringue, covers one eye.
----- Color: ffe9c3
Cutie Mark: A lemon slice covered in meringue in a heart-shaped pile.
Brief Character Description: Lemon is just ever-so-pleased to be alive, because being alive means eating pies, and she could, like, literally eat pie non-stop twenty-four hours a day for the rest of her little phony life. Fortunately, she can’t bake pies fast enough to do that. Pie obsession aside, she’s a super perky phony that is prone to incredibly stupid moments as well as being easily confused and far too gullible for her own good.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:54 pm
[Questing]

Name: Scrapper
Body
----- Style: Athletic!
----- Color: fff3fd
----- Style: More of the tomboy-style eye, like Rainbow Dash/Applejack, but perky.
----- Color: ff91ed.
Hair:
----- Style: Both the main and tail are ‘ponytailed’, slightly twist at the ends, but otherwise straight. Long bangs.
----- Color: 00beed
----- Stripe: 89dbef
Cutie Mark: A pink-boardered shield with crossing swords.
Brief Character Description: Scrapper is a typical, highly marketable phony with a chipper attitude, with the exception that she loves to fight. She will go nowhere without her beloved sword, and enjoys nothing more than to challenge others to armed combat.
Accessories: Pink mane and tail ties, pink sword harness and sword. More information on harness in ref pictures.

User Image  

Luafien

Super Wife

Luafien

Super Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:49 pm
x  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:51 pm
x  

Luafien

Super Wife